[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 minute ago, Kasmic said:

YES your right??? ARGHHHH! I just edit my post lol! Im going to go crazy in trying to figure this out - wait Im already crazy but this is well how will that flow after ep 17... in the preview we saw HJ rip up the papers in her bedroom alone and still crying with no JH around..Im lost lol!

YES your right??? ARGHHHH! I just edit my post lol! Im going to go crazy in trying to figure this out - wait Im already crazy but this is well how will that flow after ep 17... in the preview we saw HJ rip up the papers in her bedroom alone and still crying with no JH around..Im lost lol!

chingu... calm down.. i know you are lost... and repeat your feedback :glasses:

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

that she's smiling ?

that he goes to her so shy ?

that she pull him to come to her ?

what ? what ? what ?

Well... she pull him closer to her and her eyes looked right to left to right with smile... like she shouldn't show her real feeling in front of camera or scare that someone might saw her feeling? this is a rehearsal only guys... 

on the other hand.. i can see that he is overwhelming? Holding his smile and be professional? 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, liz-danielle said:

why all of us repeat twice of feedback? :open_mouth:

why all of us repeat twice of feedback? :open_mouth:

i have no idea ... i believe because this topic is on fire ...to many comments at once .

but tell us WHAT DO WE HAVE TO SEE ??????????? hahahaha

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

chingu... calm down.. i know you are lost... and repeat your feedback :glasses:

opps no soompi just had a clitch... look even Maria double post too.... let me try to edit it. :crazy:

• Like 10

Happy 1000+ pages to all of us, especially those who contribute on the daily!!! 

The bts was just love !! 

I am counting down the days with bated anticipation, but also with a little heartache for the inevitable. 

Let's gather for the last 3 episodes and blow up this thread!!!

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

...LOL... everybody in this thread going crazy every time BTS clip and PD Note come out ... it was our disease...no need to cure it..just embrace it wakakakak....:grin:

Just now, Agie said:

...LOL... everybody in this thread going crazy every time BTS clip and PD Note come out ... it was our disease...no need to cure it..just embrace it wakakakak....:grin:

''I EMBRACE YOU DISEASE !!!'' HAHAHAHA '' LOOK HOW I EMBRACE YOU ... !!!! '' hahaha

CqOswfrUkAAAyYI.jpg

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

''I EMBRACE YOU DISEASE !!!'' HAHAHAHA '' LOOK HOW I EMBRACE YOU ... !!!! '' hahaha

Yup both of them was disease for us...but same with you I don't mind to embrace them...LOL

Look at them.. they were discussing how to spread the disease and causing epidemic.....LOL

NlfIrMi.gif

credit pic to the owner

8 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i believe she is fainted in some corner of the house ...

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

credit to the owner

hahahahahahahhahahaha..........this is your reaction right?if you get hug like that by krw in blue shirt... totally fainted in his hug but hand still awake , don't want to let go like glue. hahahahahahahhahaahahha..............

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

what ? what? what? please tell us..paili...paili...

20 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Well... she pull him closer to her and her eyes look right to left to right with smile... like she shouldn't show her real feeling in front of camera or scare that someone might saw her feeling? this is a rehearsal only guys... 

on the other hand.. i can see that he is overwhelming? Holding his smile and be professional? 

• Like 18

43 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@dhia205 I hope so too, (Opps its YD's) bed must not go to waste... wait, wait she was at her home though NOT his house.... WHAT is going on? WHY ARE THEY REHEARSING AT YD's HOUSE??? OMO OMO SQUEEEEE!!!!!! bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492 OH PLEASE DONT TROLL ME LOL!  

YD house and bedroom same place as their rehearsal. :phew: Thanks @liz-danielle for alerting me

Uh, maybe Yoon Do is hiding at Ji Hong's house so Ji Hong decided to bring Hye Jung to Yoon Do's apartment.  But what if Pa Ran and In Joo suddenly arrive and find them in a...uh...hehehe.  :w00t::P

• Like 17

1 minute ago, shinhyefan said:

hahahahahahahhahahaha..........this is your reaction right?if you get hug like that by krw in blue shirt... totally fainted in his hug but hand still awake , don't want to let go like glue. hahahahahahahhahaahahha..............

yes , what a life we had on this topic . forever will be remembered :) hm , i was so wise to choose you , life !!! what memory you give me !!!

CqOv-KkUAAAMqqy.jpg

CqOv-nJUAAIZDe4.jpg

CqOv_DXUEAEYgwZ.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 20