[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

6 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

Same here! I think they only used 'this space' for the rehearsal; nothing more. But, to create a buzz they included this BTS... For me isn't logical to 'do something' in DY house... I can be wrong but JH isn't like PR... :D

Yes ! Pdnim you can't fool us this time haha..

But i have a doubt! Why will she come to YD/ JH place in that dress which she was wearing in her house? I mean if there is no scenes of her then they won't practice there right?

I just feel that there will be her scene but not a bed scene.. PDnim stop tempting us.. uggg 

8 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

for me is even more important that they are on a bed ... even is not an actual bed scene . hahahaha

HAHAHAHHAHA :D then this is there 2nd bed scene including the one in her house haha

• Like 6

Happy 1000 pages to the most realist drama in the story of Kdrama : Doctors

Park Shin Hye , Our beautiful Doctor HJ , love the way she is gradually transition her pretty, beautiful innocent, classy girl next door image, the  World first lover, to a more mature, sexy, beautiful, pretty, hot daring woman image, very respectful, responsible, sensitive,consider way,no need to stage scandals, lies or mislead fans. Very smart, wise move. Millions kudos . Reason why I admire you. :thumbsup:Many blessings. God by your side always.:wub:

Love and Peace to all from this ahjumma's heart:heart:

Unrelated picture

cr. As tagged

• Like 10

On 8/16/2016 at 2:49 AM, ash011 said:

I get the point! But don't you think this will affect doctors?? It's good for the viewers to watch it but i'm thinking from the other side! 

I feel like sbs is giving more importance to scarlet ryeo than doctors. 

Of course, they care about SR or Moonlovers than Doctors lol. It's their 1st preproduction to air and there are a lot of money invested in.

So they would try to promote as much as they can ( photo shoot variety show etct). They are even going to air 2 ep back to back on the 1st day 

I'm bitter they way they overlook Doctors's success too but it is what it is.... when you look at business POV. 

Doctors is a sleeper hit. No one expected it and it's just an bonus for SBS sadly. Their preproductions/ big projects are coming in the 2nd half of the year and they expect/want them to do well.

There is no deny that Doctors is still one of the biggest dramas of this year though. :)

As for the new BTS,

Shinhye must have introduced her bf to KRW already lol

Kidding aide, they haven't slept much and are sure tired. 

Also Shinhye ( and I think KRW too based on what I have read about him) doesn't like to joke around when they have sad/serious/ crying scene so they can focus...

The CF looks news based on his hair. Doctors is helping him scoring all the Cf and I'm sure more to come

Ps: I hate Lotte pictures and their tragic photoshop.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

I loved these parts !!!! Especially the scene where JH calls HJ to inform about Kang soo , after hearing her sad voice he goes to meet her in person.. AWWWW who will do such things? After 12 hours of surgery that to :( My ideal boyfriend/guy he is..In love with him..

I feel HJ is little selfish in that scene.. I know she is depressed and sad but at least she could have asked JH whether is okay after such a long surgery! She wasn't thinking about JH but only about her and grandma.. poor JH.. aww in love with his character and him hahah

I felt the same that HyeJung is a bit selfish not to ask even a single word how tired JiHong was over very long medical surgery but I tried to understood that HyeJung was very disappointed with too late exploring on grandma's legal actions, Same feeling to fishing scene. However, loving Hyejung will includes spending good and bad time with, JiHong might make his mind for. 

ps. no matter how serious or how sad on screen by JiHong&HyeJung is but behind the scenes are full of mutual trust and chemistry by KimRaeWon&ParkShinHye 

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

??? hahaha

no , really ...this time nothing like this . :)

i was just saying that they feel so comfortable one to the other that they can stay on the same bed to talk about script .

:rolleyes: Ok! You're right; they need to be comfortable to talk about the script... Shame on me! :P :D 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

Of course, they care about SR or Moonlovers than Doctors lol. It's their 1st preproduction to air and there are a lot of money invested in.

So they would try to promote as much as they can ( photo shoot variety show etct). They are even going to air 2 ep back to back on the 1st day 

I'm bitter they way they overlook Doctors's success too but it is what it is.... when you look at business POV. 

Doctors is a sleeper hit. No one expected it and it's just an bonus for SBS sadly. Their preproduction/ big projects are coming in the 2nd half of the year and they expect/want them to do well.

There is no deny that Doctors is still one of the biggest dramas of this year though. :)

Reveal hidden contents

1st preproduction?? Now i get the entire thing.. Yes there are many projects including lee min ho's drama in which they are investing  a lot, they are even shooting in abroad etc etc..

I'm so angry at them..whether they didn't expect or not, they should treat everyone equally! Let me see how good SR or whatever drama will do..NO offense to any SR or other drama fans! I just want sbs to know the REAL power of DOCTORS. 

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

Doctors is a sleeper hit. No one expected it and it's just an bonus for SBS sadly. Their preproductions/ big projects are coming in the 2nd half of the year and they expect/want them to do well.

As for the new BTS,

Hide contents

Kidding aide, they haven't slept much and is sure tired. 

Also Shinhye ( and I think KRW too based on what I have read about him) don't like to joke around when they have sad/serious/ crying scene so they can focus...

The CF looks news based on his hair. Doctors is helping him scoring all the Cf and I'm sure more to come

Ps: I hate Lotte pictures. 

Agree with you, even the Lotte pictures(lol), but I can not help to spread , it is for my girl Park Shin Hye, she looks fabulous hot :)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, alcides14 said:

Agree with you, even the Lotte pictures(lol), but I can not help to spread , it is for my girl Park Shin Hye, she looks fabulous hot :)

I'd rather not post those at all lol

There are better ones or ones from other CFs. Shinhye has 14 endorsements total and Lotte photos quantity is probably one of the worst :P even they are super big 

OFF Topic picture

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

1st preproduction?? Now i get the entire thing.. Yes there are many projects including lee min ho's drama in which they are investing  a lot, they are even shooting in abroad etc etc..

I'm so angry at them..whether they didn't expect or not, they should treat everyone equally! Let me see how good SR or whatever drama will do..NO offense to any SR or other drama fans! I just want sbs to know the REAL power of DOCTORS. 

SBS should act like blessing from Doctors' popularity rather than focusing just only high-cost production projects. 

Anyway, I tried to think positively to my dear Doctors that too pushy PR might result in offensive response by some audiences but let Doctors' great work speaks much louder with worth of mouth; much more satisfied to acheive both very high rating and amazing recognition.  Plus, Doctors can fully accredit to casts and crews esp. KimRaeWon and ParkShinHye because other factors as PR did almost no help. 

( offensiveness as I felt to Scarlet Heart and Legend Blue Sea, I won't watch but supporting ParkBoGum's Moonlight Drawn by clouds in KBS.)

By the way, I have read from news that 2 episodes on 2 Mondays from Doctors and Scarlet Heart resulted from unfinished new show( on Mondays at 11pm Flower Crew)

ps. If preproduction after the success of Descendants of the Sun as Uncontrollably Fond and ScarletHeart did not get good rating, shooting drama series in Korea might be back to live production with broadcasting.

• Like 13

Reminder

Please, don't engaged in unrelated conversations, don't post unrelated videos or pictures, do not use celebration gifs and don't bump pages or celebrate milestones, follow the rules...

fans forum.     

14. Do not bump pages so that your thread will remain on the first page of the forum. There is no need to echoe the same replies such as "he's hot!", "can't wait for the next episode!" or "why no preview?!" to establish your point. If you're going to make a post, say something intelligible or of substance.      

15. Do not post "I own this page" or make "thread milestone celebrations."   It is not necessary to have five pages of variations of "I own this page" or "Congratulations on making 1000 pages!" We may prune the forums anytime so there is no point in celebrating.     

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).  Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post.      

6. Do not engage in non-related conversations and share non-related content.  If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.      

• Like 12

7 hours ago, akhenaten said:

You think something more might really be going on between them now so they're suddenly conscious? Hm. Makes sense. I just felt like they were suddenly holding back somewhat on their warmth and playfulness. 

Or maybe they're trying to slowly detach from each other coz the drama's about to end so they won't miss each other too much. 

i think they or at least PSH know people are talking about their off scene chemistry... in order not be the anti-fans target so it's better to be conscious...  but remember they have a photo together after the hug scene (same outfit) and his hand lulling her back? 

• Like 13