[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 hours ago, leim said:

hmm i wish their first kiss would be a kiss between two people who longed for each other for  13 years, give me none of those typical no passion kiss pls. I want JH to be initiating that longing kiss and HJ responding with gusto. Pls drama god give me my wish......

Unfortunately I think HJ will give JH a headbutt on that last scene, no kiss yet.

a headbutt wud be fun plus hj still didnt believe jh is still single so no kissu for nw until she confirm n satisfy hes unmarried n for tht, jh shud really really try hard to convince her n to also, mark his territory on her..seeing hw shes gonna have lots of fanboys ie yd, mafia boss n his underlings n maybe the other male character tht hasnt show up yet n  ofc, kangsoo her cute lil kitty :wub:

i hope sc jisoo's character will show up somehow even as flashback . i wnt a closure btw him n hj :P n if he appear in the present, as hj's close friend/oppa ..

• Like 17

3 hours ago, inner said:

Strange...  I really like PSH in Heirs but somehow in this drama,  i hated her acting style.  Its much formulaic acting all the way, act cute. I must be the only one thinking this way.  Actually i didn't like her in the drama with Lee Jong Suk too. Same acting style.  Actually most korean artistes are very formulaic in their acting...  drama after drama, same storyline. Unlike Japanese dramas

And somehow,  the angles they took of her in this drama really showed her to her disadvantage (i.e. heavily hooded eyes)  .... 

Just watching this show for KRW as i have never seen his drama. Drool , drool ....he is looking good now...shed quite a lot of his weight from past years.

well each people has different taste, it's like i love cheese but I'm not only eat cheddar. i also eat edam the hard one, and blue cheese the stingy one. it has a different taste  but I still eat it, why? just because... i love cheese.

for me i start watch this drama because i wanna s PHS took a different kind of role. I'm not a big fans of her but i have to give her 8 thumbs up (I borrow the rest of thumb to my friends) at least for her courage take non poor candy girl type role. I should admit here I give up heirs in 8th ep tho..

but lucky you since you curious About KRW you also can watch PSH acting grown,

but be careful we here surely didn't want you to have a broken finger due-to to much hit faster button every time SH face come out, because her screen time will be at least....the half of each episode. 

• Like 13

@maplekist I am done with ep 4 so won't bother with Doctors ill till next week.  I won't comment further on the medical aspects as I think this drama will focus more on the romance and hospital politics then the actual procedures.

I haven't quite work out if you're following it via subs. SW and  HJ are clearly Fellows. KTH said so. HJH was introduced as  a full professor not assistant professor. So he is highly likely to have been recruited as a clinical professor for the neurosurgery department. Now where else the chief resident has finished his training  that is not clear. As apparently both SW and HJ are competing  for probably the staff position  ie consultant post. Fellows in any hospitals are rarely serving as residents. Because residents are always those still in training. Someone can correct me if I am wrong. Darn it now my OCD self will have to go to sbs at some point to go look. 

ADDIT- went to the sbs site. YD doesn't actually have a stated seniority position just staff. You could be right about how senior he is... or even more senior then a Fellow. I stopped at his desk for ep 4. It doesn't actually say anything as well besides hospital name. I only saw his name on the front door

By the way,  you do realise the 4th year resident ie the one on duty can't  read CTs? That's kind of freaking scary considering that was the neurosurgery department  trainee.  They don't sound like general surgery department guys. That was a freaking big bleed on screen there.

Now heading over to Beautiful Mind- lol. Can't believe we are having TWO neurosurgery drama at the same time slots. Are the stations insane?

All these reasons aside am now thinking. If I was a 27 year old man. Would I fall for a 17 year old girl under my care. And then NOT forget her for 13 years????? No. But gosh, KRW is so hot in this drama. Probably the most good looking believable doctor I have seen in any medical drama so far. They were either too old or too stern. Or too boyish and slender and too fresh-faced to be a believable seriously sexy male doctor in a Kdrama lead role. So there. So we are all clear why I am here.

Kdramas have totally ruined who I see as sexy in hospital scrubs. None of  the American medical shows doctors are good looking anymore. Neither are real life doctors.

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, miles99 said:

One of the rules to a kdrama. If it's the end of the episode and it looks like they're going to kiss. They're not going to kiss! I wish I was wrong.

We are right, I hope we get a passionate kiss this time around. The kinds of one in I need Romance 3

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Kasmic said:

@delfin WELCOME HERE HUN!! here's  my gif for you. :P but I cheated I didnt make it. Cr DC gallery 

I think we all have fallen so DEEP in those lines right?? and most probably memorised it already. KUDOS WRITER'S :D

JH: "Are you married?"

HJ: "NOo"

JH: "Do you have a boyfriend?"

HJ: "No"

JH: "Then, we're set" 

Ji Hong already lost Hye Jung once and now doesn't plan on letting go. We all know Hye Jung tends to push away people she loves to appear strong, he knows that hence he is pushing her limits the right way. I am just so happy. I know it won't be a smooth ride for them but I am so happy right now.

• Like 21

About the last scene, I am pretty sure HJ will just flip JH. Dude is still not good at it LOL

I think Ji Soo helped HJ to get herself together in the past. That's probably the impact we've been hearing about. Thanks to other Kdrama writers we always think the impact will by the character dying. It could be positive too. 

And I LOVED their banter when he came back to watch her stitch up (??). It was kinda cute how everyone else was just laughing LOL

• Like 19

34 minutes ago, delfin said:

I can't believe i'm finally back to soompi after months of hiatus ^^

Hi alll... my first post after a long time.. nice too all of you here...

i really enjoy doctor so far.. and i love kim rae won :D .. already fans since my love patzzi ...

say hi to all my chingu here @Kasmicno worries onnie i will make my gifset sooner (my mind already on it hahahaha,, and please open your phone hahahaha), @maplekistyeaa finally we meet on thread.. @andy78nice to see you here

call out my chingu @onnififi @pandalover1 @bebebisous33 @yaqiyuki @siena407 @emme85 @kyunii88 @moodypie @Mau_Cherry @Sarang21 @zurah90 @icemaid @evie7

Thanx a lot for calling...

Ah it feels nice...

Just give me a bit time... actually I  did not watch the last two Episodes by now. I´m a bit behind. I loved the Start - so I guess I will really join you here very soon. But first I have to say GoodBye to Another Miss Oh. ***sob***

Happy to see you chingu ! And yes - I love to see your gifs too!!!

• Like 16

@Kasmic thank you for the warm welcomeee unnie.. im going to watch doctors as soon as possible.. thank you for the gif lol..

this thread really move so fast.. maybe cause lotta peoples join this thread..its almost reach 200 even still only 4 episodes.. awesome..hehehe

• Like 18

1 hour ago, maplekist said:

I wanna be greedy.... I know that JH is having no time wasted to get HJ back... and YD will later on get smitten and so are the other junior docs... but I want the handsome gangster head to be a part of her life as well...

why I suddenly remembered gangster ajushi in YP?? well surely this handsome head gangster won't as funny as that ajushi but i too wish he could be HJ guardian angel

• Like 19

4 hours ago, inner said:

Strange...  I really like PSH in Heirs but somehow in this drama,  i hated her acting style.  Its much formulaic acting all the way, act cute. I must be the only one thinking this way.  Actually i didn't like her in the drama with Lee Jong Suk too. Same acting style.  Actually most korean artistes are very formulaic in their acting...  drama after drama, same storyline. Unlike Japanese dramas

And somehow,  the angles they took of her in this drama really showed her to her disadvantage (i.e. heavily hooded eyes)  .... 

Just watching this show for KRW as i have never seen his drama. Drool , drool ....he is looking good now...shed quite a lot of his weight from past years.

Hemmm... i don't think so, Honestly i hate PSH in The Heirs. I dont like her character at all. I dont even finished watching Heirs, i stop watching it around 5 episodes.

But when the first time i watched Doctors ep 1, i'm fallin love with PSH character, badass girl who ready to kick someone :lol:. Maybe because i'm too tired watching her acting like sweet girl who needs help from lead male. So yeah i enjoyed watching Doctors... and it already hooked me LOL

• Like 19

1 hour ago, dhia205 said:

well each people has different taste, it's like i love cheese but I'm not only eat cheddar. i also eat edam the hard one, and blue cheese the stingy one. it has a different taste  but I still eat it, why? just because... i love cheese.

for me i start watch this drama because i wanna s PHS took a different kind of role. I'm not a big fans of her but i have to give her 8 thumbs up (I borrow the rest of thumb to my friends) at least for her courage take non poor candy girl type role. I should admit here I give up heirs in 8th ep tho..

but lucky you since you curious About KRW you also can watch PSH acting grown,

but be careful we here surely didn't want you to have a broken finger due-to to much hit faster button every time SH face come out, because her screen time will be at least....the half of each episode. 

Yes,  indeed everyone has different standards and tastes.... in everything. Awards and ratings are not necessarily reflective of acting talent or whether a drama is fabulous or not.  it's all relative and there's context to be considered...and commercial reasons operating in the background. And PSH is so popular.  Perhaps the day she takes on roles that veers from the typical formulaic Korean female lead pattern or even ever offered a role like that , then she has a chance for her true acting chops to show. Not forgetting i guess, the producers/writers/directors/stations ALL have to deliver reasonable level of fan service to drama fans otherwise they lose their jobs. 

Nah, i don't fast forward just because PSH appears. I'm not biased , just objective. And i'm only watching this one Korean drama right now. Besides,  that will mean i will miss a lot of KRW too....hahahahah....(Hint: I only fast forward for dramas like 'Oh My Venus' . ) Thank goodness this drama seems to be delivering a better storyline so far. 

Oh someone asked.... I think Ko Hyun-Jung or Go Hyun Jun - fantastic actress.

• Like 6

I like PSH in Heirs but heartbroken over who she chose as her boyfriend. You all can guess with my footnote. 

Shin Hye is not a good kisser indeed. She always frowns when a guy kisses her. If she fixes that, I think Rae Won would take her to the paradise cuz I know how hot he is when he kisses someone. Gosh, this crush of mine is sailing and sailing even after he took a break, gained weight and lost contact with entertainment world for years. He came back with this hotness, sexiness and manly outgoing character. What else can one ask? 

But I don't think kissing is next week guys. Too soon for our OTP to kiss. I need to see signs of consent from Shin Hye; then we can see a long longing passionate kiss from Kim Rae Won locking his lips on hers never letting go for about three to five minutes. Then I need BTS for that. :P

• Like 21