[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

We're not even half-way through and I already want the scene in which Lee Yeong is seeing Ra On dressed as a lady for the first time.

I'm running out of patience:frown:. When is he going to find out that Raon is a girl. When....When...When.:grimace:

Since YS is giving her a dress as seen on the preview, is there a chance, she'll be wearing the dress, and got spotted by lee young. Fingers cross!

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I was thinking about the whole Qing Envoy incident. 

Someone raised the possibility that CP knew of Sam Nom's real gender by then. 

When I  think about it, even if Kim Hyung went to tell CP about Sam Nom being sent to the Envoy, how did he know that the Envoy had evil intentions towards a boy? I don't think that there was a clue that the Envoy preferred boys. And the CP was really angry. He might have been angry that the fact that Sam Nom was a girl was hidden/not revealed to him and with the prison scene and the scene where Sam Nom was taken away as well as his stay by my side comment. This all makes me wonder.

*maybe I am just rambling and seeing things which are not there*

@NRGchick Both CP and Kim Hyung were investigating the Envoy, so he did know that there were something fishy about him. And as it is we don't know what Kim Hyung(if it was him that informed CP about the overnight appointment) said.  So it can be just as likely that they are concerned 1. why would they send a trainee to the Envoy 2. they know he is a bady and don't trust him. But that is all speculation. (๑꒪▿꒪)* Personally I hope he doesn't know, to much of the story-line wouldn't make much sense. 

There is hope for me that the second lead girl won't affect our OTP's love line. During the time the Qing envoy was going through the forest, there was an embeded scene of the Prime Minister fishing with the second lead girl's father. The Prime Minister wanted a marriage between their families to "bolster" their political alliance. That would mean pairing up the Prime Minister's grandson, YS, with the second lead girl. That would be fine with me and they are both good looking and that won't bother me one bit. Hwaitin' I would say. But so far the second lead girl has not met the handsome YS and she has already fallen for the CP. She told her childhood friend, the princess, that she would be hanging around the palace from now on. That means she will go up against her father's wish and chase after CP and make Ra On jealous. But at least it is good that her father wants her to marry YS; YS could become the king any way if CP were to to "die young" in our drama by disappearing from the Royal poop hole. I feel Kim Hyung will soon have feelings for Ra On too when he finds out she is the daughter of the lengendary rebel leader Hong.

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

Actually I was thinking about the whole Qing Envoy incident. 

Someone raised the possibility that CP knew of Sam Nom's real gender by then. 

When I  think about it, even if Kim Hyung went to tell CP about Sam Nom being sent to the Envoy, how did he know that the Envoy had evil intentions towards a boy? I don't think that there was a clue that the Envoy preferred boys. And the CP was really angry. He might have been angry that the fact that Sam Nom was a girl was hidden/not revealed to him and with the prison scene and the scene where Sam Nom was taken away as well as his stay by my side comment. This all makes me wonder.

*maybe I am just rambling and seeing things which are not there*

Me too thinking that CP already know.. if they pay attention to what the Envoy is looking for, he must know by then that the envoy is looking for the solo dancer and isn't it fishy that Sam Nom is sent to the envoy's room? I mean, they do eyeing the envoy, isn't there is a huge possibilities that they heard the rumor about this (envoy is looking for the solo dancer?) The drama always give us details story about how and why somethin happen, and we haven't see the behind story why CP running to envoy's room yet. I know Kim Guard is in charge for letting CP know that Sam Nom is sent to the envoy, but I still thinking that there is more story behind it. I don't know maybe its just me having delulu :P

Yo Yall! My name is Sara and I ship tall bae x smol bae, that is why I'm here:wub:  I love their height difference so much + they just look dat gorgeous together. :phew:

Kuvahaun tulos haulle 구르미 그린 달빛
CrUP3QsUkAMQruv.jpg
img_20160629141922_eade1fc0.jpg...

cr:owners

I also love the story so far, as I am a big fan of historical dramas. I just hope it keeps my interest up like this till the end, but because of pbg and otp like this, I'm pretty sure it will. :)

Jeonha Hyomyeong is just too gorgeous for words, I think I'll die because of this fangirl inside me. :grin: I really like all the actors, I think they're doing a great job! But... Everytime uri Jeonha is on the screen, it's like 

81303-fangirling-gif-Ffcr.gif

#notkidding :D 

So mannaseo bangapseumnida! Nice to meet you all! :)  It's been a while since I've been enjoying a drama this much and now I'm back to soompi again. :grin:

+ sharing my 1st MV for this drama I made a week back. Don't know if it has been shared here before. :) 

Jeonha Hyomyeong & his puppy eunuch Sam-Nom Ra-On have such a destiny love.  :heart:

To all MBC crews, I'm happy to announce that our very own MBC Official Petition 2016 has been completed. Both me and @Bambiina are working a round the clock to make the MOST CRAZY FUN FANATICS WORTHY SPEECHES of All Time to represent all our feelings, admiration and sincerity toward MDBC.

petition2016b_zpswnruriau.jpg

The following people have already been added to the picture:

@moodypie@chocolatepie@mellinadear@myvilvil@genmaikrw@AriaAA@liemkopi@bonuibonui@boyoo4lyf@Bambiina@WildDivine69@Noor IsmahwatiI@Naruto_7th_Hokage@Plummpychan@pyoyong @myutaa @yuuinokokoro @thephamle@nisanadhira95_stv@budzy90@sharsharphee@nataliakay@charliew@chocolatewaffle@Gummy Ting@JexxaS@thea2410@cynkdf@pristineqi@cheekychee@angelineong@darafangirl29@sunlatte@inna75@__jesse@Rin90@Jillia @PororoQueen@kimyoojunglove@lostmymusic@jilyheidi@Mei Lee@sunshinesageuk20@lovehbhjw2013@lightforyou22@ksks111@aileens@gyute@mujay@alekaonu@xoxgossipgirl@kd-addict@Luminita Leuca @sara2908@8mel@diwatagirl@anne1101@tikasari

I have taken the liberty to replace the remaining ugly stamps to something decent since we cannot afford to tarnish our Noble Effort. Unfortunately this is the final list, no more names can be added. This is due to 36hours deadline that @Bambiina and I set for completion. After it expired the petition had to be printed on hard cover and the envelope had to be custom made to fit the hardcover petition.  As for the result, here they are

2_zps51q2oapa.jpg

3_zpsxpdzjmgy.jpg

1_zpskdgyqzc5.jpg

I truly feel the weight of this responsibility because I'm representing all you with all our hopes and dream. Perhaps it is also for the first time in my life making a petition, so yea..this is it guys.

If you look at the 1st picture you can see what we're going to send. On the top right is the envelop that we will put the petition and the proposal in. On the bottom right you can see the petition drawing in hardcover with all the usernames and pictures of all of us. And lastly, on the left you can see the proposal letter we wrote. Both the proposal letter and the petition will be put into the envelop which will then be put into a hard-case brown envelop for secure sending.

This is our official letters written by President @Bambiina,

Subject : Thank You Note

Dear Principal Director,

On behalf of Moonlight Baeyontae Club, I wish to extend my gratitude to you and your team for such amazing drama. You have brightened our Mondays and
now we wish everyday would be Monday..  

We are also concern of recent issue pertaining to chest binding scene, which was reported may have affected Korean Teen Society and thus prompted a few concern,
civic-minded citizens to issue a formal complaint to KCSC.  We are aware of Korean Culture, however we think the complaint is a bit double standard as we have
seen more ‘damaging scene’ in the Korea entertainment Industry. The ‘bandage’ worn by KYJ is almost similar to a tube which had been worn by many ‘minor’ girls’
group member on stage while bouncing I mean dancing to the song. The difference is only the color of the bandage worn by KYJ is rather worn out and un-attractive
compare to the more colorful tube don by some of the girls’ group member.  

We also would like to assure KSCS committee that we didn’t see any ‘inappropriate’ KYJ body part except for very tiny cleavage which is about 2 mm in length which
is barely noticeable unless people really focus on the part. Furthermore her chest was tightly bandaged and we can’t even guess her cup size whether A or B
(definitely not C base on the tiny micro cleavage which was about 2 mm in length). So rest assured no harm done and KYJ reputation is still intact if not improved.

We hope this is not some kind of agenda (dirty politic) to bring down the rating or to deter you from shooting a kissing scene. Do take note that we are anticipating
kissing sceneS (notice the plural nouns?). We are also anticipating skinship sceneS. We know with KYJ situation this may have been a hindrance to your creativity but
we believe with your experience and capability, you will be able to produce an EPIC KISS scene.  

We also prepare a proposal on how to increase the rating from close to 20% to 30%, 50 and finally 83%. The Vice President of Moonlight Baeyontea Club pyoyong
prepared a quick approach 1, 2,3 steps to achieve the target (Plan A).  It involve kissing scene, shower/bathtub scene and under the blanket scene (secret weapon).

Plan A

Step 1 -  Hot kissing Scene - with 30% rating guarantee

Step 2 -  Wet Bathing Scene - with a whopping 50% rating

Step 3 - Secret Baeyontae weapon - the BED SCENE with 83% GUARANTEE RATING SET ON FLAME!

We believe this must be hard to accomplish since KYJ is a minor, so we prepared Plan B which is more suitable to KYJ status.
However we believe the impact will not be as good as Plan A.

Plan B

1. Kiddy Style frontal kiss (1 min duration under the rain), both fully clothes. Minimal body contact. PBG hands on KYJ shoulder. KYJ hands resting on PBG waist.

2.  Sleeping Holding Hand till morning. No body contact except for hands, different duvet under two separate blanket, minimal clothing (flimsy), blanket covering up till armpit. Both faces sweaty and looking flushed.

3. Kissing behind waterfall. Sensual full body contact (tight hug), flimsy clothing (Image blurry as the waterfall shall act as semi transparent curtain)

We shall leave it to you. We trust you and believe you will be able to work something out. I would also like to remind you of the scene in autum in my heart … sensual-pinky-touch-scene which left me breathless. Not just me, I believe many more can never forget that explosive pinky touch… I will never forget the look on SSH and SHK … Oh I will not elaborate on their look (you know what I mean) … since this letter shall be publish on our bulletin board. What I am trying to say is Please use you creativity

Please use the chemistry of both KYJ and PBG to the maximum. As it is very rare to get such chemistry. It would be a waste if you do not explore their potential.
They have been burning our tv/laptop/phone screen with their chemistry for the past 6 episodes. I swear I feel the static coming out of the screen
and left me tingling and wanting more … so PD nim .. please, please please ..  kiss scene please

With this letter we include a drawing that was made by Vice President of MBC pyoyong and signed by the members of MBC. We would like to request the signatures
of both principal directors, Park Bo Gum & Kim Yoo Jung.  And if possible plenty of pictures of both main lead holding the drawing.  It might be too bold to ask
this of you but since we came this far we might as well we request this huge favor.  

I think I should end my letter here and PD nim thank you again for such wonderful 6 episodes. You are my man PD nim.

Best Regards

Bambiina

President of Moonlight Baeyontae Club.

PS – It would be extremely effective (to increase rating) if you follow our Plan A however if Plan A is too racy by KSCS standard, please consider Plan B.
Especial the no 3 - Kissing behind waterfall. Sensual full body contact (tight hug), flimsy clothing (Image blurry as the waterfall shall act as semi transparent
curtain), the image may be blurry, but it shall give the idea to the audience that they really kissed –hot-smoking-liplocking-smoochin-french-kiss. 

It is not in the picture, but I also included a small letter with my contact info which for obvious reasons I did not post on this forum.

Of course there is no guarantee that the directors will read of even receive our petition, but at least we want to give it a try. All we need now is some prayer circle, voodoo, rabbit foot (not from a  real rabbit) and TONS OF LUCK. May the MBC FORCE be with us!

Annyeong guys, so I noticed that Moonlight Drawn is Park Bogum's first saeguk drama right?

But I think he really is suitable for the crown prince role! With his good looks and his cute boyish charm, I can say that he is probably the most eligible crown prince among saeguk dramas I've ever seen. 

Usually the crown prince role has this good looking with serious faces, but Park Bo Gum can make the crown prince role seems fun and enjoyable with his naughty cute boyish charm :blush: :heart:

tumblr_ocd7vwkWEP1untowto1_500.gif

cr: http://prkbgm.tumblr.com

Spoiler

Isn't happy together in KBS? If it is, wouldn't it be great to see the cast in that show?

I've watched episodes 1-6 over and over (and it still gives me goosebumps every time...it's just amazing!). Why is this weekend taking forevermore to pass?! 

I actually like watching historical genre and to be honest this promo video got me,..Normally; upcoming drama trailer are some scenes of the drama itself... but this one is different and what a brilliant idea to promote the drama through dancing... And Park Bo Gum in this promo trailer is very funny but at the same time very charming too...another thing though Kim Yoo Jung is only 17 and Bo Gum is 23,their difference in age were just a numbers ..they look good together on and off cam and hope to see them kiss in the drama.:blush:

Archived