[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

DK is drinking with JS on the steps of his house.

JS: If she asked you to kneel, then you should have knelt! Why didn't you kneel?

JS demonstrates himself.

JS: You can't do this? Why can't you do this? If she said to kneel, then you kneel. If she said to beg, then you beg. If she was going to hit you, then you should be hit. Is your embarrassment the main point here? After walking around like a crazy person last night, you should have been able to kneel a dozen times. Why didn't you? Why can't you?

DK: I said sorry countless times.

JS: Was "sorry" enough? "I love you", "I'll love you to my death" and then after you should have kneeled! You should have done everything she asked you to. If she asked you to roll down, you should have rolled too. Do you really like that woman?

DK doesn't say anything.

JS: I'm asking if you really like her!

DK: Are you asking because you don't know?

JS: I don't know! How would I know when you don't say a word? You can't even answer a simple question, if you like her, coolly.  Why do you live holding on so tightly to your pride?

DK downs more beer.

JS: Why are you holding on to your heart so tightly?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nubianlegalmind said:

This whole you're the "Pretty OHY" and she is the "Regular OHY" has been going on since they were kids. And she overwhelmingly benefitted from it. If I had the exact same name as someone else, and people distinguished us in such a horrific way, I would say something. This went beyond people calling one pretty and one ugly. OHY1 was bullied for not being the other one. She was targeted in a really negative way, and OHY2 sat back and watched, and stayed silent, and befriended the perpetrators. Nope, she is NOT innocent.

This is just an alternative POV

Did she really befriend perpetrators?? .. (ok i am calling pretty and just that because that's hwo drama wants us to differentiate)..

POHY - grown up without family, without love, without much support of true companionship... and as she admitted..she is polite.. she is nice to everyone.. sue her for that!!!..

Ont he other hand, JOHY - I still don't get it why hate someone else just because they are  pretty.. i honestly feel it is like blaming a girl for getting good marks not because she stuided but because she is pretty.. that's childish..because well.. face it..that girl is pretty and studies hard..very hard..

pOHY was never making fun of her (in school flashbacks)..other kids did.. so deal wtih it.. make yourself shine and make a name for yourself.. you can't keep cribbing right ? - and I will put this in example..

that I am poor (with not much good happening in life... no grades, no boyfriends, no rich parents) give me free amenities (well because well!.. i just happen to share a name with a pretty girl) ..why is everyone busy being sycophant to the rich people (pretty one) in the society.. when rich people refuse to donate some money to me or buy me food time to time or tell others to donate some money to me (aka.. fight with people on my behalf) .. while i slack ( continue with my life as it is.. nope not going to take action myself..but just feel bad about it)..

There is a reason marxism failed and capitalism is surviving.. You have to be the best you are.. and when you bring something value add (anything- emotional/intellectual/financial) to the table, people WILL notice you. If you don't contribute to others, there is no way you will be accepted into the society.. 

Also, when she discovered that something was going on between OHY1 and DK, she went after him. Tried to relive the past and tried to befriend OHY1 to guilt her into letting him go. That is not innocence. That is manipulation. I get it. Her parents were MIA in her life. But she has clung to people and to adoration to make up for it. This is someone who gets whatever she wants, and whoever she wants, up until now.

You are talking about love of her life.. its been a year.. you have loved someone for ages.. and you want him back.. she is fighting for it.. but has she in anyway tried to harm anyone involved .. NO!!!.. ( she could have lied about things at so many instances..but she didn't)..She truly believes or wants to believe that love is still there..that it has not vanished in a month's meeting of new one.. she is also in healing mode.. she will figure it out eventually.. but i think script writers will eventually make her look pathetic so that it is easier for viewers to accept the other couple without a tinge of sympathy

I want to say that OHY1 should learn to tune people out and move on. But it really is debilitating for her to be around OHY2. People are down right cruel to her. It is difficult to watch.

Very valid point... and hence she should clearly put it out.. that i don't want to interact with you, I am not comfortable with you around me.. keep it professional.. instead of drinking and cribbing and hitting her left , right , center.. and if she has to slap..then she should have the guts to slap the one who is bullying her or comparing her.. what sense is there in not saying anything to the perpetrator..

How ridiculous was it to aske pOHY to change her name.. if she has so much problem..why didnt she change her name.. loooong back.. why should people die who don't love her??? ..  someone breaks a glass window..and you can't complain to teach him a lesson.. but abuse the other girl..why???

After watching what happened to DK as a kid, I can understand how he and OHY1 gravitated towards each other. They have both been through some awful things.

hearts and hearts and hearts.. forget the characters.. i am so sure they must have gelled really well as actors.. with that chemistry how can you not be in love already .. lol.. 

The only case where I have heard the offscreen actors wouldn't even talk.. and were uncontrollably incredible onscreen is dirty dancing..

Then HY2 comes onto the scene. You can see the two men rolling their eyes since they don't really care about her at this point lol.

HY2: After I left, I checked my mail multiple times a day to see if there'd be any contact. And then I'd be disappointed. It seemed like although I was being troubled like that, the Oppa I left behind was living well as if nothing had happened. Was I a woman who was nothing to him? Did he really love me? 

HY2: You thought I was marrying that person, right? That's why you ruined him. Thank you. I feel like I can live now. Thank you.

DK: Is that all you can say now? I ruined a woman's life because of you. 

HY2: It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter even if you ruin a hundred or a thousand lives. You did that because you love(d) me. You did that because of me. I love you. Even now, I love you very, very much.

She tries to take his hand but he moves away and walks away.

HY2: I love you. 

TJ sits in his car and puts all the pieces of the puzzle together. Chairman Jang, "She was OHY. She was the one in a relationship with DK." TJ remembers HY saying, "It wasn't me." He can only laugh and rage like a madman, hitting his steering wheel.

-------------------

Ok I'm done! I'll just wait and see what comes tomorrow. In a way, I like that everything's out in the open now, because... well it can't get much messier than this... I think.

Thank you @angelflower for all your hard work! Thanks also to all those who contributed with recaps, screencaps, and opinions! I might skip watching this episode until after episode 12. My heart is broken just reading the recaps. I don't know if my heart can handle actually watching it happen. :(

9 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Ont he other hand, JOHY - I still don't get it why hate someone else just because they are  pretty.. i honestly feel it is like blaming a girl for getting good marks not because she stuided but because she is pretty.. that's childish..because well.. face it..that girl is pretty and studies hard..very hard..

I am not saying that JOHY hated POHY because she was pretty. I am saying that POHY is not as innocent as people would have her to be. There is no way you can call yourself a decent person if you sit back and watch another girl with the same name get mercilessly bullied because you're "the pretty one".  And since you used the rich v poor analogy. I will use it here too. A rich person watches a poor person work incredibly hard, lead an honest life, get educated, try to make more of themselves, but a capitalist system has it rigged so that the harder they try, the poorer they are, and the rich get richer. That poor person doesn't have to hate the rich person, but they can certainly hate the system!

13 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

You are talking about love of her life.. its been a year.. you have loved someone for ages.. and you want him back.. she is fighting for it.. but has she in anyway tried to harm anyone involved .. NO!!!.. ( she could have lied about things at so many instances..but she didn't)..She truly believes or wants to believe that love is still there..that it has not vanished in a month's meeting of new one.. she is also in healing mode.. she will figure it out eventually.. but i think script writers will eventually make her look pathetic so that it is easier for viewers to accept the other couple without a tinge of sympathy

The love of her life? That she didn't communicate with, and ultimately left him cold at the altar by himself. She didn't even apologize. She tortured him by calling and telling him she missed him. That is why when she showed up outside of his studio when he was with JOHY, DK ended up punching his back window. I don't know what is worse, standing someone up on their wedding day, or coming back around and not even acknowledging what you did and acting like all is well.

I think that is my frustration with POHY. I don't hate her for being beautiful, who would? But, she doesn't take responsibility for anything. She doesn't have any depth, any substance. They are not in high school anymore. You can't go around fake smiling all of the time, hoping to benefit off of being pretty. It makes her seem vapid and unaware.

4 hours ago, carolinedl said:

I just wanted a white shirt!!!!

I was so disappointed that it was black!! It was a perfect opportunity for a white shirt....wasted

That aside, it was damn intense in this episode. 
I don't blame our Hae Young's childishness... it's a lot of take in, where for all your life, you've been blamed, bullied for what the other Hae Young did. And not surprising, when the other Hae Young found out what our Hae Young had to go through, she thought of nothing but herself. I gave her enough benefit of a doubt but that thanks she gave DK after all that crap... she became irredeemable.

DK, so much guilt in you... it'll be interesting to know how he's going to let go of everything, his pride, his ego, his self-guilt just so he can realise that he really loves our Hae Young, to enable him to go to her, just as he is.

Love this drama because of how messy it is and that they are all so flawed. Everyone of them needs to learn how to communicate.. I think this drama is slowly become a class for communication during a relationship.

P/S: TJ deserves a makjang spin-off as Master of Revenge: Suits edition

37 minutes ago, angelflower said:

DK is drinking with JS on the steps of his house.

JS: If she asked you to kneel, then you should have knelt! Why didn't you kneel?

JS demonstrates himself.

JS: You can't do this? Why can't you do this? If she said to kneel, then you kneel. If she said to beg, then you beg. If she was going to hit you, then you should be hit. Is your embarrassment the main point here? After walking around like a crazy person last night, you should have been able to kneel a dozen times. Why didn't you? Why can't you?

DK: I said sorry countless times.

JS: Was "sorry" enough? "I love you", "I'll love you to my death" and then after you should have kneeled! You should have done everything she asked you to. If she asked you to roll down, you should have rolled too. Do you really like that woman?

DK doesn't say anything.

JS: I'm asking if you really like her!

DK: Are you asking because you don't know?

JS: I don't know! How would I know when you don't say a word? You can't even answer a simple question, if you like her, coolly.  Why do you live holding on so tightly to your pride?

DK downs more beer.

JS: Why are you holding on to your heart so tightly?

easy for Jinsang to say who has no problem sleeping around with many women and knows nothing about Dokyung's premonition about his own death.  May be I'm bias but I feel the reason DK didn't give in to Hae Young's demand to kneel down and says what she wants isn't about pride but because he's stuck not knowing if he should be selfish and makes Hae Young happy for the moment knowing he'll die soon (all of his previous premonitions had come true, there's no reason why he doesn't believe this one won't be true).

From Taejin to Dokyung, Hae Young's liking of having them begging her, I wonder if this has something to do with her inferior complex.

11 minutes ago, nubianlegalmind said:

I don't know.. if one person you trusted to love you understands you, if this is what he says behind your back...and tomorrow is wedding which is anyway a jittery experience universally..love marriage or not.. you run away..because you are so angry and so hurt..

And while you are away trying to calm down, you realize your guy has not even attempted to find you...(one night does not count.. clearly he didn't find her at the hospital..but then his pride was too big to search for her)... it hurts you more..it makes you more angry...and then over a period of year you try to distract yourself with focusing on other things..and you realize that no matter waht you still love him..and are ready to compromise on everything just to be with him..and you come back (all tis while..you are technically not at fault) ..

And you come back to find him to have fallen in love with someone else and moved on in life..(did he just played you all that time?)

Yup, pOHY is not perfect..no one is..but if the question asked is..who truly is a stronger personality then I'd say POHY.. and not the leads..

- she has managed her life alone..its on the right track.. she has manners, has built a career for herself, yes she is good at people management

(again..those who can manage people will manage..manipulation is not always a bad thing..if a leader manipulates an avg performer to raise his performance that is great.

.those who can't will always crib..it is but a skill and a very effective and necessary at that..all of us manipulate someone at some point or the other for our own reasons..) 

- she smiles even when in hardship, does not give up on life..

I just feel being second lead, people want to view her as bitchy.. i repeat..she is not perfect..nobody is..but atleast for me.. when i compare trait to trait.. she is a stronger and a more stable and loving personality (its always easy to like what you like, very difficult to like what you don't like..be it work or people)

3 hours ago, leanney said:

First time posting in this drama forum.

@debolina. Absolutely love your post. You just highlighted the fact that these characters are all flawed and that's great, because that makes them human and real.

i think the reason this drama works is because the characters are all too real and they reflect and magnify human flaws. I don't think any characters here are evil. They are just human with a human's fear, a human's pride, a human's arrogance, a human's selfishness, a human's self-centeredness, etc. 

i reflect on several of the situations that the characters are thrown into and I can see myself making some of these same stupid decisions all in the name of self preservation. So yes. That's life. Good or bad, the characters have to live with the consequences, just like we do.

Totally agree with you. That's what i like about this drama too actually - no one is evil ( actually, what catagory does the mother of park sibblings fall in?)

Atleast inherently no on is evil here. Heavily flawed...yes definitely all of them. I think our reactions to diff characters of this also depend on how much we relate to them. That's why a lot of people love OHY - cause somewhere most will relate to her at some point if not always. Similarly people have varied reactions to OHY2 which i find very fascinating. A lot of people see her by being in either OHY's shoes or PDK's shoes. Cause most have mostly been in those situations. Well not necessarily on case to case basis though. Like for e.g. constant comparisons with the best by parents peers or so on. Who will like that? Imagine the same person trying to be friendly (maybe even genuinely )... even the thought is unbearable right? But then again, another set of reactions would be - hey, is it her fault? Well no, it's not OHY2 fault that OHY suffered. Again it's not OHY's fault either that she had to suffer just cause name's same. 

At this point you realize every character is complex own it's own right?

OHY2 is not everyone's cup of tea. (definitely not mine...who said i m not flawed now) Her basking in the glory of her praises at the cost of OHY's misery won't go down well with many. But hey which person doesn't like attention - we are all humans at the end of the day. I personally do not like her putting a goody two shoe image n her quest to be in everyone's good books - but hey that might just be her defence mechanism.

Then there is our OHY who after being perfectly fine all this while is losing the plot now cause that deep burried grudge is errupting quite dangerously. Some of her actions seem totally uncalled for. But as u said we do stupid things driven by anger, insecurities and frustration. Later we might regret and learn. That is life.

@misshoggy You are here! :) Thanks for the recaps ;)

Like I said, I understand her childishness as well. It is embarassing but it is also soooooo relatable.

Flaws... that is it. Everyone has flaws and it is somehow nice to see the embarassing sides to everyone, even when your flaw is embarassingly hating embarassing things.

17 minutes ago, misshoggy said:

P/S: TJ deserves a makjang spin-off as Master of Revenge: Suits edition

Ha ha ha ha ha! True that!

@angelflower Thanks for the translations.

I liked how in the conversation between JS and DK, JS mentions pride and heart on the same level. That's really interesting... It goes whith a lof of what was said here, about embarassing things; and it also shows how hurt DK must hav ebeen when OHY2 disappeared the day of their wedding...

I feel like all 4 of them need to do some self reflection and realize their self worth to be able to love more openly without guilt or anger.

The thing with OHY1 is she is annoying sometimes when she's upset and is making demands but I love it since that's the exact way I am when I'm upset. I overreact and I ask for the world.

The OHY1 and OHY2 situation sort of reminds me of some of the things that I've gone through at work and in life. I may work hard and have a really good education and experience but when put up against someone with the same experience and education, it sometimes come down to look. Do you look professional enough, what color is your skin, are you male or female, how do you dress? Sadly this occurs to many people daily. It's probably even harder when it's a consistent person that is placed by your peers ahead of you. The situation is not all of OHY2's fault but I do see how frustrated OHY1 can get since she ends up getting the blunt of the misfortune of OHY2's issues.

OHY2 reminds me of a lot of us, myself included at certain situation. We are the cause of many people's other misfortune and we are clueless to it. We think we work hard and deserve the reward and we probably do but forget about other people who work as hard but didn't get the opportunity. We don't take the time to open our eyes and look beyond what is in front of us. If were clueless to it, we don't have to deal with it.

I think the OHYs reflects parts of all of us.

On another note - I do think that OHY1 has worked hard to put her life together just as OHY2. They both done well, they both got engaged, they both got good jobs. The only issue is that OHY2 has issues with her bf and now the blunt of that issue is what made OHY1's wedding a no go. If I was OHY1 I would be richard simmons off too. I can handle my friends thinking you're better and other people putting you first etc etc but I'm going to kick your butt if you're the reason why my ex went to jail. I mean really!!!!! I let you have everything and you somehow ruin my wedding too! Imagine if it was the other way around. Everyone would be saying poor OHY2 and throwing tomatoes at OHY1.

2 hours ago, blademan said:

What I'm saying is at that particular moment, all he knew ( or thought he did) was HTJ was the guy OHY2 ran off with and he intentionally wanted to mess up his business to exact revenge....doesn't matter that he was remorseful after....he actually wanted to bring HTJ down, period. Now that he's realised he was mistaken, that's when he felt bad. If he wasn't actually mistaken and OHY2 did run off with some other guy and he had done the same thing to that guy, he wouldn't be feeling bad at all. That's where I feel PDK's character is flawed as a human being. You should never want anything bad to happen to anyone. Ok that seems quite far-fetched...but not something THAT bad!

Yeah ok, i understand what you mean but of course he has to take revenge  and who wouldnt...any man whos been ditch just like that, no words of excuse or explanation from the girl can hurt the pride of any human...and vengeance was done, intentionally for only he had mistaken HTJ as OHY2's lover. And i dont agree that PDK is flawed as  human being because each one of us has their own flaws...OHY2 and HTJ's decessions are the big flaws in the story to begin with. 

42 minutes ago, angelflower said:

Then HY2 comes onto the scene. You can see the two men rolling their eyes since they don't really care about her at this point lol.

HY2: After I left, I checked my mail multiple times a day to see if there'd be any contact. And then I'd be disappointed. It seemed like although I was being troubled like that, the Oppa I left behind was living well as if nothing had happened. Was I a woman who was nothing to him? Did he really love me? 

HY2: You thought I was marrying that person, right? That's why you ruined him. Thank you. I feel like I can live now. Thank you.

DK: Is that all you can say now? I ruined a woman's life because of you. 

HY2: It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter even if you ruin a hundred or a thousand lives. You did that because you love(d) me. You did that because of me. I love you. Even now, I love you very, very much.

She tries to take his hand but he moves away and walks away.

HY2: I love you. 

TJ sits in his car and puts all the pieces of the puzzle together. Chairman Jang, "She was OHY. She was the one in a relationship with DK." TJ remembers HY saying, "It wasn't me." He can only laugh and rage like a madman, hitting his steering wheel.

-------------------

Ok I'm done! I'll just wait and see what comes tomorrow. In a way, I like that everything's out in the open now, because... well it can't get much messier than this... I think.

You're an angel @angelflower. You saved my frantic wait for subs.

Thank you so much..........You have so much patience . Love your effort.  I'm a happy camper. :heart:

I I

30 minutes ago, Phi said:

easy for Jinsang to say who has no problem sleeping around with many women and knows nothing about Dokyung's premonition about his own death.  May be I'm bias but I feel the reason DK didn't give in to Hae Young's demand to kneel down and says what she wants isn't about pride but because he's stuck not knowing if he should be selfish and makes Hae Young happy for the moment knowing he'll die soon (all of his previous premonitions had come true, there's no reason why he doesn't believe this one won't be true).

From Taejin to Dokyung, Hae Young's liking of having them begging her, I wonder if this has something to do with her inferior complex.

I agree there are a lot of factors affecting DKY's decisions right now...but I thought that scene was ironic...showing us that although DKY's is the perfect one his friend JS and his brother Hoon are the one who puts sense into him and give him the reality check he needs...although they are "messed up" they have a better understanding of human emotions than him

5 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

So noble idiocy it its.

I know a whole lot of us cared and felt conflicted about OHY2 but I am officially done with her. Horror is what I would feel if I knew somebody actually two people had their lives ruined and have huge emotional scar because of something I have done. Two completely innocent people who have done nothing to deserve that. Somebody else is miserable and she sees proclamation of love in it. What a retard!!! She is not nice, she is self-centered in the worst way, she has this happy, glowing appearance and acts like a saint on the surface but she is as twisted as it can get from within. The first time I felt that was during the flashback when she said that OHY1 was dull, people who are supposed to be miserable for no reason. Come to think of it, that is the amount of acknowledgement she has for OHY1 which is why she ran trying to rekindle her relationship with PDK after finding out about the whole mess, why should she care for somebody who she believes is meant to be miserable, right. What an richard simmons! I am sorry, I am ranting but I officially hate the Pretty Oh Hae Young. I had high hopes from her. 

Well, it's official. I will not be watching episode 11 until I know there is happiness in episode 12. Too many years in kdrama land has made my shipper heart so fragile I must immediately chase angst with goodness. Here's hoping 12 offers brighter things. As for the other HY... I am not surprised in the slightest. I never liked her. I never bought into her "obliviousness" or her "kindness" which is largely a calculation and a manipulation. While her home life as well as her interactions with terror-mom make her pitiful on some levels - and I do pity her in those instances - she can't disguise her self-centeredness, a trait fed by the way society at large treats her. But whatever, she never could accept the idea of anyone choosing uri HY over her which is why Isadora's insta-defense/protectiveness of uri HY in relation to her baffles and upsets her and why she never took DK liking uri HY as a serious possibility. It's not just uri HY whose life (intentionally and unintentionally) falls into a certain pattern with the other HY around; the same happens with the other HY - whether she acknowledges them or not (and I believe she does) - there are certain expectations/"realities" she anticipates when she and uri HY share the same space. Roses for her; thorns for uri HY.

5 hours ago, dramoron said:

I KNOW this whole noble idiocies are coming but i hope writernim won't make PDK turns into cancerous character like you-know-show. It's good until now. I wan't more rom-com! Romance! Comedy! :cold_sweat::bawling:

Oh Bit Na is worse than Park Mama. Period.

No one is worse than terror-mom. No one. Did the other HY even take a second to genuinely feel bad for anyone? You know what? Don't care. Stopped caring a while back. She is what she is, I just need people in dramaland to acknowledge it because only then can she be a more honest person inside and out.

As for DK not begging or saying "I love you" - he totally totally should have - it does have something to do with his vision of his death but JS's line asking why he can't admit his feelings aloud... Or why he's afraid of embarrassment... Or why he's holding so tightly to his heart, aren't throwaway questions. This is clearly the writer posing a very real emotional question to DK. Yes, he's about to die but he knew that when he finally told her he misses her, so... While his noble idiocy holds some water, it is leaking that water something fierce. He wants to go all the way, but a man who has spent his adult life holding his heart tightly has to learn how to unclench. Unfortunately for him (death stalking him and all) his learning curve is steep and quick because uri HY deserves the best apology/kneeling session/"I love you" imaginable. Because he needs to live his life, for however long it lasts, relaxed and choosing always joy even in the face of embarrassment. Pull an uri HY, DK, and don't be ashamed to bear it all in hideous red fishnet stockings, metaphorically. :P  

Also, I totally love the screencap recap change calling DK a richard simmons. LOL

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I mean just kneel..how hard is it. :) .. how can pride even be a point to consider here..when you literally ruined her life.. :) .. and whom you apparently love..

Irony is.. just OHY recognizes that ex put his pride over her.. and fails to recognize that current is the same.. keeps his pride over everything mostly... and since in her case he is guilty as charged..so even if he kneels..no big deal..

i disagree PDK's keeps his pride over her. Situations cannot be seen with only one dimension. The reason he rejected her earlier was precisely because he-ruined-her-life. It's called guilt not pride. The reason he won't say he loves her is not because of his pride, but because he is stubbornly introvert. Or there might be noble ideocy, but not pride. If it was pride, he'd never call her to come to him in the first place. However inadequate the apology was, the fact remains he did apologize to her so i don't see the pride there as well. Going on ur knees and begging doesn't come naturally to many people even if they are at fault - trust me it is difficult - and that teeny bit of pride everyone should have i feel

And  OHY needs to grow up.. i don't understand why you have to hate someone for being pretty.. obviously you didn't study hard enough to be better than her, obviously you have been slacking at work else you would have been internationally well known to.. very easy to blame others...if people recognized her for her beauty..then instead of lamenting over that..she should have made herself shine in some other way... What's with blaming her for everything.

i do agree OHY has a lot of growing up to do. Big time. There is no two ways on that. But it's not about OHY2 being pretty. She didn't hate that OHY2 was called pretty,  she hated that she was called ordinary in all those constant comparisons. She hated the fact that she got bullied due to mistaken identities, she didn't hate OHY2 being praised, she hated her being looked down upon to facilitate the praise.

There is no where explicitly shown in the show that she didn't study hard enough so i won't assume that. It's no crime to be an average student. There was a scene in the show where the sunbae says the idea of a traditional restaurant was hers, and there are various examples which show she is passionate about her work (her ideas regarding imp of rice in the menu etc). Although i do agree she needs to toughen up and evolve to survive the office politics. However, she never blamed OHY2 for her failures as a student or at work. She only blamed her for the trauma she had to go through thanks to being bullied due to the same name. 

HOW HOT is the chemistery btw the OTP.. i mean.. its a volcano erupting..and i am right at the center of it..

now THIS is where i agree with u :D 

Archived