[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the whole accident scenario will play out nicely in a smart way instead of in a cliched way. I don't want them to resolve their issues because somebody is dying. OHY1 and PDK need to talk, HTJ and OHY1 need to talk and resolve this. I remember in this american show I was watching, the wife almost emotionally and literally cheats on the husband and then right at the moment when it is all revealed she is diagnosed with cancer and the whole confrontation is put in the back burner and it only makes matter complicated and eventually destroys the love they share, I can't remember the name of the show or who was in it, long time ago. I don't want them to take the route of accident as a form of Deus Ex Machina in the scenario. 

I want a clever twist with the accident scenario, I have faith in the PD-nim and writer-nim, I hope it turns out nicely.

1 minute ago, debolina said:

So basically in this episode someone attempted to propose someone they dumped earlier because it's all rainbows and unicorns once you come clean about your intentions cause hey this world definitely revolves around you. Then someone pounces over someone cause violence is the best revenge. someone asked someone to beg for forgiveness and declare his love cause...errr pride is everything. someone just refused to declare his love cause life is too short for such measly things right? (oh the irony rofl). But my favorite someone is the someone who gloated and rejoiced over the fact that someone's life got ruined but yayy her love won (eh, really?)

Haha, so let's not change and be stubborn and take this to the end rofl

P.S. i am not serious just a fun post. (well to some extent) 

That's a perfect summary.... Lol

1 minute ago, hyp3rcr4zy said:

Could somebody please tell me who the hell Richard Simmons is?? It's driving me insane! 

@carolinedl answered your Q

2 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

When you try f uck or shi t on sommpi, it becomes richar simons...

Try it:

richard simmons richard simmons richard simmons

Too much melo for this episode. I miss earlier episodes. More fun, less tears. I really hope we can finish all this tears stuff by next episode. 

Do Kyung needs to apology to Han Tae Jin and Oh Hae Young. Tae Jin for ruining his business and Oh Hae Young for not telling the truth. I don't know whether Oh Hae Young should push him to say 'I love you' right now, because Do Kyung is in messy mode on. 

All of them need to reflect. Mainly, Park Do Kyung. He looks miserable. He needs to learn how to show affection towards people he loves. And I don't mean only for lover but for his bro, buddy, noona and workers. 

Oh Hae Young needs to stop crying baby over namja. She should think more about how to beat pretty OHY in work. Because she has potential to win over her. 

Han Tae Jin, you're so pitiful but I become suspicious about his relation with Director Jang for the next episode. I hope writer won't make him bad person. He and pretty OHY actually look good together lol.

So, this is what we got after those sweet moments last week???? SIGHHHH....

So looking at the latest developments, I think uri OTP is only going to get back together AFTER the accident....why else would PDK look so spaced out in the middle of the road?! And I really hope it doesn't take too long cause I want more sweet scenes! There was like 5 mins of it at the start of this episode....NOT ENOUGH to last till next week (doubt there will be a reconciliation tmr)!! 

Bet PDK's gonna cry so much from now on...he looked so drained before the accident :( he's probably gonna re-enact what OHY1 did in the first few eps...

8 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

@hikari2016 i guess it's a romance comedy melo fantasy drama..hehe!

8 minutes ago, dramoron said:

If it was melo-fantasy since the beginning, the whole tears are paid off, but i'm not really sure since the casts always promote and address OHYA as rom-com. 

I remember laughing so much in the beginning, but now as the story reaches the middle point, all I could think of is crying and tears. So yeah, maybe this drama is rom-com melodrama fantasy :sweatingbullets:

10 minutes ago, hyp3rcr4zy said:

Could somebody please tell me who the hell Richard Simmons is?? It's driving me insane! 

i dunno i googled and he's like a fitness instructor with crazy hair, almost like that doc DK is seeing.

it auto corrected, but u intelligent peeps know what i mean hehehe

thanks @carolinedl lol

My comp crashed as did my heart..... ! Backtracking pages...... ! Are you all laughing ( as in hair tearing ) or crying ? Who is psychic enough to see to see tomorrow's unfolding ....... to ease my heart. It weighs a ton.

Please send a cheering team.

Thank you so much recappers..... and fellow soompiers.... I'll roll call later.

Guest loveoppayam
21 minutes ago, hikari2016 said:

Oh Bit Na! I almost felt sorry for her when she was attacked by Our Oh Hae Young. Any sympathy left all gone when she said that! I know she is a clueless self-centered pretentious girl, but to justify Do Kyung's love that way......no words left for her! I know she is something when the flashback showed her description of our Oh Hae Young, as someone dull. That's the starting point, but I tried to understand her.

But in the end...I think I still pity her, for thinking that way and how twisted her mind has become. What a sad life for Oh Bit Na....

p/s: I am glad now everything is out in the open! We are in the healing stage now. Hopefully!

p/p/s:I read somewhere (not remember where) stated that this drama's genre is melodrama fantasy....If this description is true, that explains all the tears. I always thought this is a rom-com drama :sweatingbullets: 

hmmmmmmm...... I think we couldn't titled it because this drama have all romantic comedy melodrama fantasy aspects 

how many litter of tears we had spent for this drama till today? don't forget to count tomorrow eps 

I miss karaoke scene where we could cry and laugh at the same time kekeke~

4 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Han Tae Jin, you're so pitiful but I become suspicious about his relation with Director Jang for the next episode. I hope writer won't make him bad person. He and pretty OHY actually look good together lol.

I hope too. I don't want this drama lead to wrong path. It's okay until now. Please don't make HTJ into a richard simmons one, and please don't make love line between HTJ and pretty OHY. it's makes this drama look akward and no different with common drama.

I read posts before, looks like everyone throwing "richard simmons" word to pretty OHY. She is the one who went wrong in this drama. She was the one who started the drama and keep adding fuel to people to hate her. lol 

7 minutes ago, Schiau said:

Please enlighten me, I have two things I don't get:

1. How is there a bed scene since we'll se PDK in the crash the next couple of episodes?

2. Is it really HTJ causing the crash?

A bed scene? My dear, what we get for next episode will be tears!!! :phew: Well, at least we can see OTP hug for few seconds...kkkk

I don't think TJ will hit him. And I don't think DK will get hit either. I seriously think that DK will learn how to handle his visions for the next episodes with help from his doctor. Or the crash is likely a symbol of how he get rid of from his miserable life. The main poster of this series shows DK choosing cards. So, I think the storyline will be focus on how he handle himself and it's directing to Hae Young.

20 minutes ago, debolina said:

So basically in this episode someone attempted to propose someone they dumped earlier because it's all rainbows and unicorns once you come clean about your intentions cause hey this world definitely revolves around you. Then someone pounces over someone cause violence is the best revenge. someone asked someone to beg for forgiveness and declare his love cause...errr pride is everything. someone just refused to declare his love cause life is too short for such measly things right? (oh the irony rofl). But my favorite someone is the someone who gloated and rejoiced over the fact that someone's life got ruined but yayy her love won (eh, really?)

Haha, so let's not change and be stubborn and take this to the end rofl

P.S. i am not serious just a fun post. (well to some extent) 

@heartoppaya sorry no pervy moments from me tonight (except that DK wet scene on the beach - i'll leave that to the girls here to comment).....but what @debolina summed up on today's episode was super spot on, hahaha.

and thanks again for all the recappers for tonight's episode ya.

So while waiting for my download... (so painfully slow)... I'll just translate this video first and fill in the gaps later.

I think HY was asking why he never told her the truth. And he said he wanted to, but he couldn't because it felt like he would be sprinkling salt on her wound. And she says, "Wound? You know what's a wound?"

HY: The fact that till not very long ago, you loved OHY to the extent of wanting to break off her marriage. The fact that you were thinking of her even while you were watching over me because I got hurt instead of her because of what you did. And as if that wasn't enough, I didn't know anything and chased after you like a fool! You should have told me everything once you knew that I liked you. You should have revealed everything and stopped all these feelings right then. Why! Why did you let us come to this stage?

DK: I'm sorry.

HY: Stop saying sorry! 

DK: What do you want me to do then, when I can't even sorry because I feel sorry? I'm really sorry. I'm really, really, extremely sorry! What do you want me to say? What do others say in this situation? Just teach me then!

DK: I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry.

HY: Beg me. Get on your knees and beg me.

DK: I'm sorry.

HY: Beg me. Beg me! BEG ME!

DK walks away, though he hesitates several times.

HY cries: You didn't say those words to me. That you love me. "I love you", you didn't say those words. You must have said them to OHY, haven't you?

I predict OHY1 will save PDK from the car accident ... PDK himself won't be able to change the tragedy, but someone else who loves him will. After that there will be kiss #3, #4, #5 or even bed scene .... Also, I'm hoping that HTJ will fall in love with OHY2   #keep.on.dreaming.in.delulu.land#

Written preview for ep 12:

"I don't want to be awake. But I can't fall asleep."
An extremely hurt Hae-young who is having a hard time.
And Do-kyung, whose heart continually aches, cannot approach her.

Soo-kyung, who falls over(?) on the bus. However, instead of embarrassment, an even bigger accident is waiting for her...?

On the other hand, after seeing visions of his final moments, Do-kyung makes a decision, but...!

Looks like we won't be relieved from all these angst tomorrow.... :<

Should I just refrain from watching these episodes till AFTER they get back together....it's all so emotionally draining!!!! 

And PDK! Saying the words "I'm sorry", yes granted it does show your remorse but people say sorry for many things, for eg, accidentally hitting someone, accidentally cutting line, accidentally stepping on someone's feet...notice the common factor!

Yes I know you didn't mean for HTJ to go to jail or break up with OHY1 but DUDE! You wanted to see HTJ fail in his business because you thought he was the one OHY2 left you for...you intentionally wanted him to fail! That's almost as bad as your mum! I'm sorry guys I love PDK but your actions in today's episode...not smooth!

Ps. Can I just say how brilliant the scene where OHY1 asked PDK to kneel! *applaud* ALL the feels and PDK's eyes....my goodness HIS EYES!!! Pierced through my soul! He was almost begging her to accept his apology but I'm glad she didn't..at least not for now... but gurlllll that weird eyeshadow and fishnets! What is that....don't do that....

So, what I see from the next preview, I think PDK (seems like it is his mom's wedding) in there meet with OHY2 and ask her to apologize to OHY1? Wow PDK is doing things like that it is for OHY1 sake ㅋㅋㅋ how can I meet a guy like that!!! :wub:

Archived