[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

Among the many good romantic comedy dramas that i've watched such as Protect The Boss, Finding True Love, Lie To Me, My Princess and Marriage Not Dating, in my humble opinion Another Miss Oh is the best among these dramas (minus the side character plots which you can skip by fast forwarding) and is on par with Secret Garden...

moreover, if you have a good hifi system and blu-ray player,  you will really feel the lead actor & actress feelings which were beautifully rendered by the music soundtracks...  

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has already been a year and a half since I fell in love with this drama and it's two main leads. Another Miss Oh (aka Another Oh Haeyoung) was the reason I joined soompi and lurked in this thread. And now after watching SHJ in her latest drama, I found myself rewatching AOH again. I maybe too late in posting this, since everyone already moved on to new dramas, but I just want to relive how much I love this drama. I've watched SHJ first in Let's Eat 2, but this is where she really shined and knew she would win acting awards later. And I also remembered the many tear-inducing scenes, there were a lot as I cried with her and sympathized with her pain. It makes me smile even now when I watch the wedding scene. Just like her co-star once said, "She is perfect." 

I now appreciate the writer, director and whole production team even more for assembling such a terrific cast starting from the supporting characters to the main leads in making this drama such an unforgettable one. Thank you. 

• 8 months later...

I'm late to this drama but still want to share a post.

I've known about this drama when it aired but haven't gotten around to watching this. I'm not a rom-com genre fan unless it's well written w/good story and acting. I was looking for fun mature drama.  I remember this. and at the moment I'm binge watching this. I'm currently on ep 2 but paused  for a while to post this because omigosh somebody save me  I effing luv this already. I can't stop LOL much every time OHY has scenes and also with the mother. When OHY exasperated cancelled wedding explanation, with her boss and then at the reunion..omg laugh much esp when nerdy classmate showed up then  scene with the mother when she was eating in the middle of the night, then they showed the mom was actually watching her in dark. I super laugh. Anyway just wanted to check the thread  and to share how I felt cos I'm still laughing here.  I know I'll likely cry for her I am binge this with other episodes.

wonderful actors, really! thumbs up to the cast. yep saying already even if I'm only at ep 2 atm :D

CgqaspBUUAApOtc.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived