[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

Guest dramacf
57 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@kdramafan43v3r Actually, I think you need to love someone to want to take revenge. I think revenge here is put into opposition with indifference. If you do not care, well nothing happens. But if you care, then well you want retribution. I think that is OHY2's point and I don't think it is wrong. But for DK, the guilt took over, that's the point OHY2 misses I think. That he got revenge, cared enough to, but the consequences... he could not accept them. It shifted the whole issue from OHY2 to OHY1.

For me the cause of his revenge is betrayal and saving his pride & not that he cared for her cos IMO, if you care for someone, you may hurt their feelings but revenge is taking it to far cos you yourself won't be able to bear the hurt feelings the other person feels since it will hurt you even more seeing the other person hurt. IMO he felt betrayed that he stood up for pretty OHY against his mom who was opposed to their marriage (and it's a big deal in Korea when parents are opposed to the child's marriage) and yet pretty OHY stood him up at their wedding. For PDK, it felt she betrayed his acceptance of the facade that she keeps in his presence. I don't think he ever loved her, he may truly have pitied her as what his mother kept pointing out to him. He was content with what they have and that was enough for him. PDK doesn't even want retribution, it was partly JS pushing him to do it and cos he's drunk he even left it to chance through playing with the darts. 

Pretty OHY with her very limited experience on love and in her misguided belief that everything revolves around her cos everyone always treated her nicely missed the memo that PDK's revenge was all about saving PDK's pride when JS kept on pushing him to do it.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Everybody! My first post in this thread after a long absence of Soopmi. :D I discovered this amazing drama two weeks ago and watched eight episodes in two days. I love Eric. He's a good actor. The main couple is amazing and they have a good chemistry. The script is a different one and I love it!. And now, I'm a huge  fan of this drama. See you around! ;)

Any chingu can recap the sences: ohy2 ran to Do Kyung after knowing the truth, JS with DK right before ohy2 came, OHY1 off work n stay at home eating raw ramen with mom???

and i love the way Oh Hae Young made up n went somewhere when she was broken! Red lips n blue eyes, those unfashionable things symbolizes her bloody heart. Park Do Kyung must have been hurt seeing her like that. It's more than walk crying on the street before. I found a way ter show my broken now. I always get on a dark conner when i can't do anything else. Now i have ter show my wound ter live eassier!!!

7 minutes ago, angelflower said:

Aw man I watched the front (which I missed) and it started off so cute! Darn it....

I mean, aside from the whole TJ apologising to HY's parents. It seems like Dad is more sympathetic to him though, he told TJ that HY moved out and is living in Pyeongchang-dong. Feels like TJ will use this info somehow...

The way DK and HY arrived home together... sighs... and both their happiness as she jumped unreservedly into his arms. They smilingly made plans to meet after work.

JS comes out not knowing where his car or handphone is... seriously, I don't quite know how he's a lawyer sometimes.

The way DK just stands there smiling and waiting to be noticed. He wanted to be asked about his sunny mood! If only JS wasn't so preoccupied...

Meanwhile Hoon who had planned to leave home and go live with Anna, wakes up with the girliest manicure ever. She threatened to kill him if he removes them, which leads to his clumsy attempts at hiding his hand and spreading jam on his toast. Moments like this makes the Park siblings so normal.

TJ goes to HY's office to look for her but she wasn't there yet. HY2 sees him when a colleague she's with greets him, "I've seen you with HY before." and knows that he's the man HY was to marry.

HY sees TJ outside her office and hides. Later, she receives a text from him, "Are you still mad at me? I thought you'd understand me. Do I need to beg some more? I'll beg more. I'll beg till your anger passes. Please forgive me."

----------

WWell I guess now I know where HY got the whole "begging" thing from.W

OMGosh..... that is such a light bulb moment. I was wondering why she was pushing it. I think her hurt and frustration is like a dam all closed in until the breaking point comes. Then her emotion roar like bursting waters. Since school days she had to endure mass bullying since it was the line of least resistance. To confront OHY2 is to confront the whole school. 

DK seems so complex . He didn't give in to her two wishes... to say he loves her and to kneel. They would have instantly pacify her. Why? Guilt? I think it's a psychological thing about his refusal. I hope to see some light tomorrow.

Thank you dear recappers @angelflower, @emme85, @chubbychub1966 @carolinedl, @Kasmic, @Kasmic, @Mi-Y and anyone I have inadvertently missed out. You're the best. :heart: . Fellow soompiers .... :wub:

In the scene where HY2 goes to SK:

SK: Something must have happened between the two of you. Are you saying you got hit for no reason?

HY2: I don't know. 

SK: So you're saying that she did that for no reason?

HY2: Isn't it the fault of the one who hits? Why are you taking HY's side?

SK: Who says I'm taking sides? The one who hit isn't here, so I'm asking the one who was hit.

HY2: You know that I'm not the kind of person who does something so wrong that would cause someone to hit me. So why are you taking HY's side with no reason?

SK: Why do you keep saying that I'm taking sides?

HY2: You took sides. Every time. You know that I didn't leave Oppa because I didn't love him. Why are you so cruel to me? As cruel as you are, why do you take HY's side when you're not related at all?

HY2 walks back to her place and texts HY to explain herself.

I have seen a lot of comments on the forum about OHY1 and OHY 2. A lot of people think that OHY1 has no right to be angry at OHY2 because she is innocent, has been minding her own business, etc.

I disagree.

This whole you're the "Pretty OHY" and she is the "Regular OHY" has been going on since they were kids. And she overwhelmingly benefitted from it. If I had the exact same name as someone else, and people distinguished us in such a horrific way, I would say something. This went beyond people calling one pretty and one ugly. OHY1 was bullied for not being the other one. She was targeted in a really negative way, and OHY2 sat back and watched, and stayed silent, and befriended the perpetrators. Nope, she is NOT innocent.

Also, when she discovered that something was going on between OHY1 and DK, she went after him. Tried to relive the past and tried to befriend OHY1 to guilt her into letting him go. That is not innocence. That is manipulation. I get it. Her parents were MIA in her life. But she has clung to people and to adoration to make up for it. This is someone who gets whatever she wants, and whoever she wants, up until now.

I want to say that OHY1 should learn to tune people out and move on. But it really is debilitating for her to be around OHY2. People are down right cruel to her. It is difficult to watch.

After watching what happened to DK as a kid, I can understand how he and OHY1 gravitated towards each other. They have both been through some awful things.

HY is lying prone on her bed. She wakes up and eats raw noodles. 

Mum: What is it? Tell me. What is it again?

HY: Mum, do you remember that there was another HY in the same high school with me?

Mum: Yes. Why?

HY: I've gotten entangled with her.

Mum: So what? Why, what is it?

HY: So many men like her. Our glass windows have been broken so many times by the men who liked her. 

Flashback to a guy who does that and curses at her.

Young HY: I told you, this is not Pretty HY's house! It's Just HY's house!

HY: But the strange thing is, candies (meant for her) have never been delivered wrongly to our house. Isn't it strange? I guess I must have fallen into misfortune.

Mum: What strange things are you talking about! Who's unfortunate! 

HY: Mum, let's move. Not in Seoul, but to the countryside. If we went to live in a countryside, it might be better for me. If there were no excellent people around, I might be able to breathe a little.

Mum: What's wrong with you? Don't just keep everything to yourself, tell me!

HY just smiles.

Hoon meets with HR who tells him that his script is bad, but it can be polished. However, she refuses to work with the younger brother of the guy who hurt her friend so much. She reveals that her friend is HY, "whose marriage he broke up" and Hoon winces. He said that they've just accompanied him to the beach and everything, and they've all told him "Go to the woman and beg. Kneel on your knees and beg!" and says that he'd have dragged him to the person if he wasn't his hyung. (I find this unbelievable, but Hoon likes to show off in front of sexy HR). 

HR notices his girly manicure and Hoon says awkwardly that it's his girlfriend's doing. She tells him to take it off because it's offending (JS said that as well) and he at first attempts to work on them, thinking it'd be difficult but it comes off in one clean pick. He proceeds to remove all of it. 

Which means he gets hit by An-Na when she sees it, of course. He vents his frustrations at her as well, saying that he's endured it for 3 days already. An-Na says that she meant it as a sign that he had a girlfriend, and he shouts back that he goes around literally saying it. "Do I look like a cheater to you?"

AN: Yes, totally.

H: Then let's not date. 

Hoon proceeds that she's overstepping her boundaries, given that he's a 33-year old man. He doesn't want to do the childish things that she does, and he walks away.

She follows, saying that she told him not to walk away while they're arguing. He doesn't turn back. She shouts, "Fine, but I've already gotten my handle of you. You better not do any embarrassing things."

He finally turns around but she's gone back inside the shop. Well.... I guess they're on hiatus now.

1 hour ago, nubianlegalmind said:

I have seen a lot of comments on the forum about OHY1 and OHY 2. A lot of people think that OHY1 has no right to be angry at OHY2 because she is innocent, has been minding her own business, etc.

I disagree.

This whole you're the "Pretty OHY" and she is the "Regular OHY" has been going on since they were kids. And she overwhelmingly benefitted from it. If I had the exact same name as someone else, and people distinguished us in such a horrific way, I would say something. This went beyond people calling one pretty and one ugly. OHY1 was bullied for not being the other one. She was targeted in a really negative way, and OHY2 sat back and watched, and stayed silent, and befriended the perpetrators. Nope, she is NOT innocent.

Also, when she discovered that something was going on between OHY1 and DK, she went after him. Tried to relive the past and tried to befriend OHY1 to guilt her into letting him go. That is not innocence. That is manipulation. I get it. Her parents were MIA in her life. But she has clung to people and to adoration to make up for it. This is someone who gets whatever she wants, and whoever she wants, up until now.

I want to say that OHY1 should learn to tune people out and move on. But it really is debilitating for her to be around OHY2. People are down right cruel to her. It is difficult to watch.

After watching what happened to DK as a kid, I can understand how he and OHY1 gravitated towards each other. They have both been through some awful things.

I concur with you ..........OHY1 has been a victim and still is. Bullying is ugly. The worst is that the bullying followed her like a curse into her workplace when OHY2 joined the company. I felt like smacking the juvenile behaviour of the male staff....... childishly pandering to OHY2 and they actually pushed her out of the elevator when the overload warning alarm sounded. I guess they are put there for comic effect.

The heavens play a part in bringing DK and OHY1 together. He knew nothing about her but he received favours in the form of visions and by strange coincidences she came into his life. DK was never the same then. So for the future , we need heaven to prevent a separation. They need each other.

3 hours ago, carolinedl said:

When you try f uck or shi t on sommpi, it becomes richar simons...

Try it:

richard simmons richard simmons richard simmons

@hyp3rcr4zy Here's your answer ;)

Poor Richard Simmons I like him a lot and he does not deserve this. :tears:

1 hour ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

For me the cause of his revenge is betrayal and saving his pride & not that he cared for her

I like this interpretation.. atleast fits with my analysis of DK being extremely proud.. and an egotist..

Personally, he has been putting himself above everyone..

1. My love = pity, deal with it..

2.. Yup i ruined your life, but hey! i love you.. deal with it..

3. Ya..i ruined your life..and want your woman.. so fine hit me..but I will hit you too.. and btw.. i am not guilty about this.. deal with it!

4. Ya.. you left me because i couldn't be a better boyfriend.. and now I have a new love interest.. so scoot.. and deal with it..

5. I will do what i want to do.. whether that means you getting your salary or not.. deal with it

6. Yes, because I think you are not good at anything I will not encourage you to find what you are good at..but beat you up to do what i want you to do.. deal with it

7 Right.. you are my sister and although you stand by me in thick and thin.. I have no freaking clue or interest in your life.. deal with it... (although i really wish he knows french and is ignoring her.. that would atone for all his mistakes..hey! a guy has to be nice to his bro and sis over anyone else)

8.Yup..i bought you Kia.. so i will keep crashing you into other unknown vehicles.. deal with it .. :P

9. Right mother.. the only reason i allow you to abuse my girlfriends and pay you off is because i want to be able to abuse other old men.. deal with it..

10. the only one i probably truly loved was my dad.. so rest of you .. stop falling for me and expecting me to run afte ryou.. deal with it!!!

BTW..how long is this drama.. i mean the current conflict.. are they really going to drag it for 10 mroe episodes?. i mean separation worth 2 episdoes, make up and cutsey another 2 episodes.. and then what??

Crazy makeup and fishnet stockings scene. HY gets a text from DK saying "I'm sorry". Then she waits at a cafe before finally calling him.

HY: I waited. I thought you'd write something after "I'm sorry." Typing and deleting, typing and deleting, the back and forth might take some time so I waited. (DK closes his eyes here, and it feels like he's just listening to her voice again). I waited 2 hours like that. How can it be just one sentence, "I'm sorry"? How can you end your words like that? You've gone crazy, right? You don't know what is the situation now and you've gone crazy?

DK: Where are you?

DK goes to meet her. He stops when he sees her and approaches slowly.

DK: I'm sorry. I was wrong. I was cowardly.

HY: You've improved from just one sentence "I'm sorry". You must have thought a lot as to what to say on the way here. 

DK: I'm sorry.

HY: I'm sorry? I really hate that word to death. 

DK: Let's go somewhere indoors and talk.

HY: Why? Are you embarrassed? Because I look like this? When I look at myself in the mirror, I wonder how I must look like a fool, that I would fall for this kind of trap. Because I look so shabby, so I'm just right as a fool caught in the lovers's quarrel of you elite people. Because I look so shabby. Because I hate myself, so I wanted another face. I wanted to be another person, so I decided to dress recklessly, because that seemed better. But "I'm sorry"? Just "I'm sorry"?

DK: I'm very, sorry.

HY scoffs in disbelief.

HY: Why are you sorry? How are you sorry? How sorry are you?

DK: Let's go. Let's talk somewhere...

HY: Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me that you broke off my wedding by accident, when you meant to break off OHY's wedding, because you loved her?

DK: I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't drop another bomb on you when you were already having a difficult time. I couldn't tell you frankly after how you said you'd lived your life being compared to OHY in high school, and how difficult your life was having someone with the same name. I couldn't tell you because it felt like I would be sprinkling salt on your wound.

HY: Do you know what a wound is?

(And then that scene I previously translated with the video).

Image result for Oh Hae Young Again   Image result for Oh Hae Young Again

Unlurking just can't help myself sometimes a drama just gets to you.  I think the writing in this drama has been amazing and to be honest the acting much better than I had ever dreamed.  In fact it quickly moved ahead of some other dramas I had already started.  You could say like some others it took me by surprise not to mention I played catch up which isn't always the best way to watch a drama.  Although it sure has been worth it and I am thankful for some great posts here that explained & answered my questions.  I have to be honest my feelings have gone back and forth, up & down, and all around a few moments of wanting to hurt someone.

No matter what feelings you take away with you while watching one thing is for sure it's moving our hearts and making us think not just about what the story is telling us but so much more.  That vibe we are seeing the actors create that is seen through their actions and body language that continues to draw us in and allows us to feel and see love in so many forms and the price it often costs. Brokenness, despair, hurt and lost that everyone has felt at one time or another but it sheds light on those who feel it often.

What I love about this drama is not only it's focus on love but those who live without and in spite of it.  OHY1 my favorite character who grew up being second in her eyes to someone who not only took away the beauty of her name but took away something much more precious.  Confidence in not only herself, but blinding her of her own worth as well...

It speaks loudly about the truth in how most people focus on beauty, wealth and success.  How those who have imperfections what ever they are or may be are often over looked and treated poorly.  Something you see but often look the other way and it's sad to say it starts when we are very young.  There is always something to learn if your open and willing to grasp it.

That there are real people not just characters who often hide under a mask or a smile who are hurting and would give anything to be loved for themselves and to have someone to love & hug.  Friends to remind them that no matter what happens your not alone...

Not knowing whats ahead or how it will end is exciting but my hope is always for a happy ending just blame it on my nature.  I do hope that while watching this we are all reminded that a heart lies underneath that goes beyond what we see in others and that every person no matter who they are has value & worth....  And deserves to be loved....

Real beauty isn't always what you see, but in fact it's what you don't see....

Have a great one everyone and thanks keep up the great work here!:wub:

16 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Click the to read Episode 11's IMPcaps:

I

I " I take back everything I said about this guy. Everything."

But but but ......... his eyes are so pwetty ...!

Phew........ you scared the jeebies out of me. That's one huge anger.

That said..... haha.... I have once commented  you were refreshing. Nice job.

Still is....... only heck of a frustrated . Chill man .... ! Tomorrow is another day.

Spoiler

kvn7YD.jpg

Is there anybody who knows the song played in this scene of ep 11? I really really like it... :( I think it's not an ost but maybe it is and they will give us the full song later on... I don't know...

Archived