[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

I agree with what many here said though. As much as some might not find Dokyung likeable now... how he is is honestly due to what he has gone through since young, and no one is perfect, everyone has flaws. I actually enjoy this change rather than dramas who always seemed to have swoon-worthy perfect male leads. I'm enjoying the drama on showing the path on how the flawed Dokyung is coming to learn how to open his heart to others, let himself love and be loved... instead of closing himself. I'm sure the drama is still heading on this path for his character development and I'm looking forward to more!

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lclarakl nope your not alone in feeling that way of DK. His getting too frustrating and at this point I wouldnt mind OHY1 remain single. Someone needs to shake him calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292 or fly kick him looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793 to stop him from always being  so wishy washy. His always sorry or NI (too late to go the NI route when you called her to come to you ... such a richard simmons).   DK my advice -"Action speaks louder than words"  Fix your mistakes. Sure you help TJ get released from jail but do you stop at that? Arrrrghhh!!!! mian Koala's for my rant  Im so frustrated with DK and more so tvN. Are you killing all your male leads in your dramas now? get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

20160607000084_0640.jpg

Pic source: http://www.newsway.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2016060710090632574

Im sorry but this means nothing if you still plan on holding back. nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793775

PD said episode 12 is all about Love, Conflicts, Impacts and the biggest emotion waves. So I think we need to prepare kleenex before watch it live. But I don't want to see both PDK & Seo Haeyoung in tears again. What is done is done. Nothing can turn back the times and if PDK is going to die.. Even he doesn't want to tell Seo Haeyoung, at least he try his best for not get accident. I mean since he knows when, where and how then he can avoid it, right? No?

*sigh* I hate this kinda feelings.. :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, Erika_frans said:

I think in the preview where DK said to some woman to say sorry is asking OHY2 to apologize to our HY because all of her act toward our HY in his mother's wedding. and we wont have our happy moment from our OTP anytime soon because as I think we still got 7 episode to go. oh brace our hearts with more heartbreaking scene from our OTP. it was so short their happy moments.

although I can say that it will resolved soon if DK just said that he can't let HY go, he needs her and love her and beg her to be with him. if he could say that OH will try to understand and forgive him.

Hi

It's Jang's 70th birthday party, and his daughter's going to openly insult PDK's mum.  

PDK grabbed her arm and demand her to apologize to his mother on the spot.

Jang got totally pissed off and recruit HTJ to revenge for his daughter.

I know a lot people hates this episode. But I think this is a necessary improvement. 

PDK noble idiocy. He once tell OHY2 that he can understand if only she's sick and gonna die soon. So I think that is why he choose this way (at least for now.) He really thinks that being left by the people you love is a hard thing, he thinks that she hates him now, why bother to make her fall in love with him again if he's gonna die soon? It will hurt her more. It will be easier to forget him if she hates him. I know this may sounds wrong, I don't know how to explain, but I kinda get why PDK choose to be like that.

PDK never receive enough love before. He may also having a hard time to show love. We can see by how hard he is to Park Hoon, while we know he do it because he loves him. So to say "I Love You" maybe is not easy for him. He may also never received (or not as much as he needed) that word on his early life. As I remember also not during his time with OHY2. Cmiiw. HTJ left OHY1 because of his pride, its sad that PDK also hold himself to beg because of his pride. But he is the man of pride, we see on the previous episodw that he can't stand being belitled by others, so maybe he need sometime to be able to do it.

OHY2 did it again. Its not surprise me at all. Since the first episode I can see she's able to enjoy the show even if someone get hurt for it.

I love how OHY1 response to this. Above all, the most important thing to her is  to who PDK's heart belongs to now. Yes I know PDK is wrong, but HTJ give a bad response to. And after the truth revealed it doesn't suddenly change her judgement to HTJ. He still the one who choose to break up with her. Though we don't know if HTJ and OHY1 will reconcile after this or not. But after he break up with her, he need to fight hard if he want to get her back.

Dear HTJ, killing PDK doesn't make OHY1 runs to you, please do not do anything stupid. You're a nice person. 

I just got done watching with english subs. After all the kisses and happiness last week and the declaration to go "all the way" and the shot of the long road ahead...I knew this week is going to be hell once they get back from their little time together reality will smack them in the face...and I knew OHY1 will find out what happened through a second party and not through DKY himself...just the way it happened...but God I was not ready!!!!

I dont think this will be resolved in ep 12 its going to take a lot of time and reflection from all parties involved...I see OHY1 moving away and starting her life over somewhere else....from the preview it seems like the story went viral and is out in the open...it looks like when she comes to her apartment she finds him there and she thinks they're going to make up but DKY decides to end it with her...perhaps because of his visions...the only way he is going to go back and beg her and tell her he loves her is when he hits rock bottom and that's what I see happening in the next episodes..after all if he was to beg right now like she wants the drama would end in the next episode and we still have 7 episodes to go... that is quite a lot actually...

as much as I want OHY1 to get the love she deserves, she needs to learn to be her own person and deal with her pain without just receiving the love from a man...I feel like part of her wants DKY because it will be the only time she has won leg up over POHY and that's not the way it should be...their relationship should start on a clean slate without misunderstanding or doubts of the real reasons they're with each other

I think now HTJ is going to try to get his revenge....which is unfortunate...he has already beaten DKY to the pulp I think its enough he should take the high road and move on...but now I see him plotting with Chairman Jung...I dont like that man...as much as I hate POHY the way he wanted to cut his relationship ties with her just because he is getting married to DKY's mom was priceless...but at least she got what's coming to her....

My MVP for this episode was JS for putting some sense in DKY but I think he will have to get to that point and realization on his own....

and do I see a more mature relationship between Hoon and OHY1's best friend brewing ?????

I've always knew Mr. Jang would play a very big role in this drama. *sighs to all the frustrating things happening* 

Although PDK does have grudges for his Mom, he still couldn't stand that his Mom gets belittled by other people. He's also like that to his siblings and all his loved ones. He's actually a good person that's actually flawed like everyone of us. He tends to be very impulsive in everything he says and do without deeper thinking which makes most in here raged at him. 

If ever HTJ was the one who hit DK then his end would really be in jail. It would be very idiotic of him to kill PDK and he's digging his own grave. 

Everything is sad and frustrating. Writernim and PDnim, we signed up for a romcom. What is this? :( 

Besides burst of emotions and more angst, just read an article that also mentioned episode 12 will somewhat be climaxed like an ending, and will involve someone "unexpected" that will lead to a "change" in dokyung-haeyoung's relationship. Hmmm, curiousity is peaked. 

48 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

A point for the argument, where it is being debated..why pOHY did not trust DK.. and talk to him etc etc..and hold her responsible..

Then why is the same argument not applied to DK as well.. 

He just assumed the worst..that she is marrying someone else for no reason.. that too coming from a stranger.. no attempts at contacting her.. (ya u reach out through all possible contacts..not just few hours of searching)...how is that trust...how is that him being a nice partner

I wish he realizes his wrongs with everyone involved.. thats the only thing he can do at this point

now you're being unreasonable just to defense OHY2.  Why should Dokyung contact her any further when she posted a photos of her smiling with another man in Paris and told him to be happy???? 

Hi Chingus...

As much some of you dont like DK, his character is a poor soul.

He never said 'i love u' before another person said that to him. He afraid to get attached and fall love to someone because of his dad & pOHY. They left him. He was afraid to get hurt again. When he get the confident to love again, he was sentence to death. 

The real DK didnt want his revenge at 1st but drunkard DK want his revenge as it hurt him so much.

He want to tell OHY the truth about her wedding but his selfishness came 1st. He want to be happy and been love once again before he dead. He was sincerely sorry towards OHY and HT as he let them beat without defense himself and hate him. 

Now, as death approaching, he want to be isolated as he didnt want OHY to get hurt again once he dead and be the bad guy so that she can let him go easily. OHY said truth that DK was evil and coward.

Hope DK will be brave and take the situation wisely.

No one notice how hilarious Isadora and Ji Sang's french battle? I don't know french, so I don't have any idea whether they speak correctly or not. But the way they argue was so funny. Sometimes I think Ji Sang doesn't deserve Isadora. JI Sang is a player, totally opposite with Isadora. But maybe that makes this couple so entertaining to watch. I also love Park siblings. I hope to see more their interaction during having meal together. I know they really love each other even though always argue all the time especially when they have maknae like Hoon. I hope Hoon has more interaction with Hae Young's bestie. They match well ;) I think we can see more development of Park Do Kyung in the next episodes. Starts from how he ask Director Jang's daughter to apologize to his mom, making director Jang angry, and perhaps become real enemy of Han Tae Jin. I really want Hae Young-Do Kyung end up their connection this time to clean all the mess, and later on they can start from the beginning after this misunderstanding finish.

I thought it was ironic when OHY1 was on the phone with DKY and she told him not to bring flowers and make a scene etc because its embarrassing and that is what HTJ did....

but when she found out what DKY did she wanted him to be beg exactly what she told him was embarrassing and not to do on the phone...

after last night live stream i have a lot things scrambled in my mind, i nearly get insomnia. i became overly thinking on how PDK will handle all this mess all night and end up having a dream about it,,oh gawd, this show is taking on my life:sweatingbullets:

i'm lost for words right now, i'll be back after watching it with subtitle..

40 minutes ago, kdramafangirlz said:

Besides burst of emotions and more angst, just read an article that also mentioned episode 12 will somewhat be climaxed like an ending, and will involve someone "unexpected" that will lead to a "change" in dokyung-haeyoung's relationship. Hmmm, curiousity is peaked. 

maybe.. this unexpected someone is president Jang, like someone here said

58 minutes ago, dotoh said:

Hi

It's Jang's 70th birthday party, and his daughter's going to openly insult PDK's mum.  

PDK grabbed her arm and demand her to apologize to his mother on the spot.

Jang got totally pissed off and recruit HTJ to revenge for his daughter.

I think this revenge will totally have a big impact!

I start to believe that the revenge went wrong and lead to realization of DK's vision T.T

pleasee TJ, don't go there... you are the victim too in this story, and you deserve happiness too,but just don't go far on the dark side.. there's no going back. 

Sorry to say, this little story is getting sadder by the moment and the characters are becoming more and more twisted by fate. It's becoming depressing to watch this. As someone said before, they signed on for a "Rom-Com".  This show is taking a real dive into the dark side of deep depression,lies, pain and even oncoming (possible) death. It might become true as desperation on the part of HTJ, drives him to kill PDK by running him down in revenge for twisting his life. 

This is a study into "The Web of Wyrd" on all 4 people involved in this love quadrangle. 

I personally was hoping for a happier show, but things don't always turn out that way. Just more crying on OHY's part...hasn't that woman cried enough, already? This is almost as bad as "Angel Eyes" where the female lead never stopped crying, and I thought her eyeballs would float out of her head.

This is getting.....too much....already. Ugh.

34 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures.

Were the winners to have a date with uri PDK already chosen??? Omo what is this I feel so jealous!!!

apparently it's for passing the 3%.   Lucky them not getting the jail set but the DK-HY nest XD

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Oh Hae Young Again" Episode 11

photo731940.jpg

Poor Tae-jin. He's pathetic and sympathetic yet...that doesn't matter to Hae-young. It doesn't matter to anyone's ex-girlfriend, or ex-boyfriend for that matter. Nobody wants to get back together with an ex out of pity. As "Oh Hae Young Again" moves into the open information stage, and everyone finds out every essential detail of the major plot, that basic element of human nature is simply not enough to give Tae-jin any kind of serious leeway. This is true even as the dual Hae Young element vastly complicates the situation beyond Tae-jin's original assumptions.

I find it interesting how neither Do-kyeong nor Tae-jin appears to have been aware ahead of time that there were two Hae-youngs. With the other Hae-young it's easy to define that in terms of her usual obliviousness. Becoming aware of Do-kyeong's actions does a number on the other Hae-young mentally, although it takes awhile. First she's just a victim, then she thinks of Do-kyeong's act as being a misguided act of love until finally, horribly realizing that if anything, Hae-young's hostile attitude was pretty understated given the situation.

Yet the emotional stakes are even higher for Hae-young, who at this point feels pathologically persecuted by the spectre of the other Hae-young. The worst of it is that Hae-young has tried to deal with this problem rather sensibly by trying to ignore it. That's why Tae-jin didn't know. With Tae-jin, Hae-young wanted a normal, sensible boyfriend who treated her as a priority without having to see all the ugly psychological warts.

This is all the usual tough stuff for "Oh Hae Young Again", with its arguments for how perception of weakness matters more than love in a relationship. Observe the late scene where a rather strangely made-up Hae-young demands obedience from Do-kyeong- the very same obedience that Tae-jin had previously offered without thinking. Even though Do-kjyeong knows that he's very much in the wrong, pride is too much of a factor.

...Well, not just pride. Shame's in there, too. And we certainly can't forget guilt. Do-kyeong has problems. So it's nice to see that for all his gruff demeanor, Do-kyeong's guy friends/employees are capable of offering decent emotional support. Although that same sentiment is what makes Do-kyeong's mean trick against Tae-jin all the worse. Note how from Tae-jin's perspective, Do-kyeong violated man law. Stealing a girlfriend is not cool. And that kind of behavior is so diametrically opposed to Do-kyeong's actual personality that even being thought of that way...it makes a guy want to be punched.

Review by William Schwartz

source

Archived