[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

8 hours ago, angelflower said:

DK is drinking with JS on the steps of his house.

JS: If she asked you to kneel, then you should have knelt! Why didn't you kneel?

JS demonstrates himself.

JS: You can't do this? Why can't you do this? If she said to kneel, then you kneel. If she said to beg, then you beg. If she was going to hit you, then you should be hit. Is your embarrassment the main point here? After walking around like a crazy person last night, you should have been able to kneel a dozen times. Why didn't you? Why can't you?

DK: I said sorry countless times.

JS: Was "sorry" enough? "I love you", "I'll love you to my death" and then after you should have kneeled! You should have done everything she asked you to. If she asked you to roll down, you should have rolled too. Do you really like that woman?

DK doesn't say anything.

JS: I'm asking if you really like her!

DK: Are you asking because you don't know?

JS: I don't know! How would I know when you don't say a word? You can't even answer a simple question, if you like her, coolly.  Why do you live holding on so tightly to your pride?

DK downs more beer.

JS: Why are you holding on to your heart so tightly?

This is what struck me both here and in the scene earlier when he refused to kneel and beg, walking away instead.  It is all about pride isn't it?  It reminded me of the conversation DK and OHY had right before they kissed the first time. When they argued about how OHY could still be with a man who put his pride before her.  I always felt that DK was talking as much about himself as he was about TJ.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wished DK would have begged. If I was OHY1 I would be thinking.... I have an ex who is begging me to return. Due to your love for your ex, you put my ex in jail and ruined my wedding. And through all of this, all I care about is how much do you really love me? Do you love me more than my ex loves me? Do you love me more than you love her?  

I can't understand Oh Bit Na's way of thinking. Basically, she is happy and don't give a damn thing if PDK ruined people's life because she just realize PDK WAS loving her very much, she frustrated because she checked her email everyday throughout the year but didn't get any mail from the man he left in the altar so the conclusion was the man didn't love her, Please, girl.. don't you remember how you posting a plenty photos of you and some guy in france which you upload in your SNS with caption "henceforth only happiness" in the day of your supposed wedding, how could you think you would got an email from the man who hurt so bad with humiliation, who searched for you like crazy that day (which she didn't know) didn't even know a thing of why his bride didn't show up only to find a conclusion from that photos of runaway with other man on the day of his supposed wedding without further explanation... how you think he supposed to reached you after that?

But now because PDK "proved" himself used to love her by ruined innocent's people, she immediately run to him hoping to getting start again because she is happy, the world was indeed revolve around her so it's okay other persons takes all the unfortunate things as long as she is happy. Furthermore, she got jealous when Isadora didn't buy anything she said about OHY (must be frustrated because all her life people always in her side), I think Isadora could see through her and not because she's on OHY's side..

And all things above just showing what kind of person she actually is for me, I'm done with giving benefit of doubt.

I really like what Isadora tell her "go reflect on the things that happen for a year after you left" (I don't remember the exact words, but the point is she wants BN to reflect)

OOk, finish watching raw and read all your comments. Thankyou @angelflower for your effort, live recap and do translation.

5 hours ago, kyung16 said:

Is it only me being overly sensitive or the car which hit DK looks exactly like HTJ's car? Not the one he used this episode, but the one he used before when DK crash his car. It's a white sedan.

Maybe only me though....

5 hours ago, cutietabi19 said:

I am a bit lazy here to recheck, but i think the car that hit DK is HTJ car? A white sedan? Am i mistaken?

No, its not only you. I did notice it too. White sedan clearly HTJ's. He rode it when they met for the first time. But, hope it wont be HTJ who will hit her. And, if we see how he gets hit (ep 11), i can say it is intentionally. I can see PDK stands on the side waiting for green light and ready to cross the road but has not crossed yet. Then someone hits him, it is planned. So it could be HTJ? Oh no....

5 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

I don't think TJ will hit him. And I don't think DK will get hit either. I seriously think that DK will learn how to handle his visions for the next episodes with help from his doctor. Or the crash is likely a symbol of how he get rid of from his miserable life. The main poster of this series shows DK choosing cards. So, I think the storyline will be focus on how he handle himself and it's directing to Hae Young.

Hope your predictions come true. Dont make HTJ as bad guy, make him as a smart person - take his revenge on smart ways. Since the PDs dont drag the misunderstanding until the last episode, i guess there will be a certain moment for Park Hae Young to talk each other heart to heart. The same goes to HTJ and OHY - they need to talk. The doctor should be the one and only helper who can help PDK to handle his visions - he knows his vision from the start enterely.

5 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

Han Tae Jin, you're so pitiful but I become suspicious about his relation with Director Jang for the next episode. I hope writer won't make him bad person. He and pretty OHY actually look good together lol.

Yes, why he is smiling while kneeling down to him? And his line "thank you for entrusting this matter to me. I will work hard". But, preview usualy doesnt give the real situation. So lets wait for tomorrow.

Please, dont make them to be a couple or doing something together to win back their ex-es. I will hate the writer and PDs so much. Somehow i want HTJ takes his revenge to pretty OHY. If, there is someone to be blame - It is her. Of course, Mama Park also at fault. But, if she really loved PDK back then, there is no way to run away on your wedding day because of a silly reasons. Everyone has their own pride, PDK loves you - respect you - thats why he wants to marry you. The fact he knows your pasts, and not saying a single words to you because he doesnt want to hurt you. "Your past is yours, my past is mine, but the future is ours". And now there is no point to say "i love you" to him. You should apologized before confessing your feeling, and/or you try to take an advantage while the others suffering so much because of you? I am done with you, pretty OHY! Unless, you apologize to OHY, HTJ and PDK first, i cant give you any sympathy at all. I will say " Look carefully what had happened after what your did a year ago. Its all a mess now".

5 hours ago, dramaobsessed said:

best moment of this episode the bromance between the boys

Yes you are right. Only at this moment i can smile widely. It was sad scene, but i found it funny and touching at the same times. And seem this drama comeback to its original genre - rom-com. I cant see rom-com anymore, the last 3 eps should be called melodrama. The funniest thing is "Again Another Oh Hae Young". Oh hae young is everywhere must be their fate :blink::blink::blink:

Socking appeareance of OHY - Rather than embarrassing, i think he feel more sorry. He cant even say sorry since he felt really really sorry. I want to say, their acting - daebak, their teary eyes :):):)

Richard Simmons? Almost 10 years in dramaland and playing on Soompi... I understand the meaning of its. But, now is fasting day for all moslems all around the world. So, i dont want to curse or anything. I do have to do a good deed, guys not the bad ones :grin::grin::grin: Happy fasting day for all moslems here.

3 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Well we did get a hint that everyone will make decisions based on their feelings. That things are changing from episode 11.

I don't know what those darn hints mean but it sure sounds as if no one is thinking this episode. Even from not watching and reading here  OHY is hurt and wants reassurance. But if the other party can't reassure if all he is feeling is guilt. Then nothing is going to happen. 

Guess it's a good time to be pregnant. Since if the next emotions are shock and unexpected attraction, at least it's a change from love, guilt, need and revenge. 

And honestly all I can think of is the PD saying they needed the 2 episode more to tell a complete story. 

My emotions? Horror. More time to dwell on need, love and guilt. That means more pain. From us. Or longer time dwelling in pain.

.I need or request? More love thanks. And forgiveness. Plus a bonus of lust.

Blame the 2.30am for my insane post. Good luck peeps dissecting episode 11. I am outta here. Zzz...

Sigh ...... I'll take the lust. At least it is always satisfying. The episode is unfulfilled !! Everyone got shortchanged. Love not met, explanations got screwed up, even clownish makeup is used to make a statement. But everything's out in the open like sunning pigs on their backs. That's a start. So run piggies run.

I still love the drama. Lust  love will keep us together according to the song.

So please get pregnant . Sex heals I guess.

I I

24 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

Sigh ...... I'll take the lust. At least it is always satisfying. The episode is unfulfilled !! Everyone got shortchanged. Love not met, explanations got screwed up, even clownish makeup is used to make a statement. But everything's out in the open like sunning pigs on their backs. That's a start. So run piggies run.

I still love the drama. Lust  love will keep us together according to the song.

so please get pregnant . Sex heals I guess.

I I

hmmm.. but it will get even messier if that's what happen... hahahahaha

@nubianlegalmind - Totally agree with your POV. Never once have we seen, or been led to believe, Pretty has ever tried to stop the hateful abuse toward Our, either in school or at the company outings. She just sits back, silently, with her nice smile on her face and says not a word. Actually getting in some sly digs of her own while looking nice and innocent. 

Do any of you think Pretty has ever confessed to the girls who physically abused Our that they had the wrong OHY? What about the rock throwers, would she have ever set them straight about having wronged the “wrong” OHY? “Others” made Our suffer, but do you think Pretty ever took a stand to say it wasn’t right when it happened/happens right in front of her? Do you really think she was/is blind to what was going on with Our? 

Polite? Nice? Personally, I see Pretty as manipulative, self-centered, two-faced, and delusional. If you’re Unloved at home, is it okay to silently watch someone else suffer? If your feelings are wounded, is it okay to jilt someone, then come back without an apology or explanation, and expect to pick up where you left off? Pretty KNOWS she’s "pretty" and KNOWS she's able to get away with a lot because of that. 

IMO @nubianlegalmind nailed it. “Our” is not upset with “Pretty” because of her looks, but because of the abuses she’s had to suffer due to “Pretty” keeping silent.

Why should “Pretty” speak up, you ask? Well, isn’t she supposed to be nice? Wouldn’t a truly nice person have the courage to stand up and speak out? Would a truly nice person actually REVEL in another’s misfortune and misery? It's especially telling that she knows it's because of THEIR NAMES! 

Okaaaaaaaay oh my god..episode 11 killed me to the core..I can't deal with this pain..I feel so daaaaaamn sorry for TJ and HY ..I feel so sorry for them and i want to root for them again ..It's just ..Because of DK that Jerk ..I love him and hate him at the same time..But in real life i would definitely hate the man who ruined my life ..and since this a drama ..oh I'm so thankful it's a drama ..I will try to find the silver lining in DK and HY's relationship..

- I loved the boys bonding in this  episode..how they spend the night together and watch out for DK..and the beach scene ..i totally loved it

- HY makes me feel sorry for her ..i want to give her a long warm hug..I mean when she figured out the truth and told TJ " It's not me "I cried my heart out when she went and hit OHY2 ..

- DK ..you Idiot ..when she asked you to kneel down you should have done this dude..!! she is so daaaamn hurt ..but i understand him ..he is struggling with his feelings and the fact that he is gonna die so he doesn't want her to get hurt ..so he prefers to push her away than hurting her more..in another word " noble idiocy " :vicx:

- someone please slap OHY 2 on her face so she can get over herself..the world doesn't revolve around you pretty girl..i mean i was so mad when she went to DK and said that she doesn't care if he ruined HY's life or any other woman because he did it for her because he loves her..argh !! :crazy:

- when TJ knew the truth that DK ruined his marriage with HY because he thought she was OHY 2..the way he was screaming in the car gave me goosebumps..oh ~ i feel so sorry for him

you guys..this drama is playing with my feelings ..I mean i was so happy when HY jumped into DK's arms at the beginning of the episode..but the ending killed me and i can't even..

In the preview..that  hug ..that painful hug..and it seems that TJ is  so getting revenge of both DK and OHY 2..TJ i feel so sorry for you man ..let me hug you 

I'm so emotional now ..i don't even know what to say more ..but I totally saw this coming..this drama is killing me softly  :tears:

Sigh ~ there is a hole inside of my heart right now..what am i suppose to do..I thought i was ready for this but i was totally wrong ..the feels are real you guys ..!!

2 hours ago, dramaobsessed said:

I agree there are a lot of factors affecting DKY's decisions right now...but I thought that scene was ironic...showing us that although DKY's is the perfect one his friend JS and his brother Hoon are the one who puts sense into him and give him the reality check he needs...although they are "messed up" they have a better understanding of human emotions than him

Well, they didn't have a bad family, a tough childhood like Dokyung's or being traumatized with the passing of the only person that cared/loved him most and being stood up at the altar.  That said, I'm glad to see these guys to knock some sense on Dokyung that it's ok to be embarrassing and don't be afraid of failures :)

So nice seeing a new high for EP11. It's a nice boost to the cast & crew for their long hours of filming.  I did not dare dreaming of a 10% but man it looks so closed with 7 more episodes to go...

I live for Another Oh Hae Young hugging scenes ..but daaaaaaaaaaamn it PDK broke my heart ..I feel HY's pain and i want to hit someone..gaaaaaahhhh..writer, why are you doing this to me ..!! i mean i knew all along that he ruined her life..but now that she knows ..it hurts more ..WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! :tears:

1 minute ago, Shajoona said:

I live for Another Oh Hae Young hugging scenes ..but daaaaaaaaaaamn it PDK broke my heart ..I feel HY's pain and i want to hit someone..gaaaaaahhhh..writer, why are you doing this to me ..!! i mean i knew all along that he ruined her life..but now that she knows ..it hurts more ..WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! :tears:

exactly, eventhough we all knew what is coming but it hurts even more :bawling:

4 minutes ago, khatelaloves said:

exactly, eventhough we all knew what is coming but it hurts even more :bawling:

I know sweetie ..My sister was angry the whole time she said that DK cares about his pride more than HY..but i kept defending him and say that he didn't kneel down on purpose because he wanted to push her away from him because he knows that he is gonna die..he saw his own death scene..I'm trying so hard not to hate him for what he did ..god help me !

i seriously hate DK in this epsd :((((( how dare he doing smth like that to just OHY!!!!

6 minutes ago, Shajoona said:

I know sweetie ..My sister was angry the whole time she said that DK cares about his pride more than HY..but i kept defending him and say that he didn't kneel down on purpose because he wanted to push her away from him because he knows that he is gonna die..he saw his own death scene..I'm trying so hard not to hate him for what he did ..god help me !

i dont think this was the reason. its more bcoz his pride or his personality

Wow, happy with the increased ratings!

Just watched the subs,

Scenes that made me smile;

~ OHY1 and PDK's bright smile of happiness as they do their signature koala hug

~ the support the boys gave to DK, how they end up in a file walking behind him

~ Noona's unyielding support for OHY1 (yes I think you are taking sides but I love that)

Scenes that make me cry;

~ OHY1 standing alone and hurting after the truth is revealed

~ how she deny herself because she once again lost confidence that she can be who she is and still be love

Scenes that make me mad;

~ DK walking away from OHY1 after she ask him to beg on his knees for forgiveness (dude I think HTJ would gladly do that)

~ Happy OHY2 with tears of joy upon hearing the mess that DK created because of her

~ OHY2 claiming she doesn't care who is hurt as long as DK did it for her

DK I hope you redeem yourself in tonight's episode. You want to be with the one you love before you die not run away from them since time is already short lived. Writer, please wrap up their problems/mess as soon as possible and give us 2 full episodes of extended bliss for our OTP. Yes, DK I don't like you for now for what you did but our OHY1 loves you so just love her back even more. 

From the preview I think the voice-over voice that says "First of all, she fell in love with her enemy without knowing" is comedienne Kim Shin-young, sounds like her to me. Then Jin-sang says, Oh Hae-young's name shot up straight to the top of all search engines probably Naver or something.

From both of these sentences I can gauge that the whole story somehow leaked to the media, and cue the fight scene where Do-kyung is yelling to get someone to apologize. 

Archived