[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

I think after reply husband game, this drama has the same feeling to me though I know HTJ is not the main lead but now I wish badly if he was involved in the same way so he may end up with plain OHY ! am saying this and I am a big fan of Eric and started this drama because of him but this episode left me speechless about what HTJ went through so far!

and CONGRATULATION for 200 episodes :) 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty Oh Hae Young is so selfish. At least Do Kyung felt sorry towards just Oh Hae Young when he found out he ruined the wrong life. But Pretty Oh Hae Young? She's such a trash in the latest episode. And .... i love Tae Jin so much. Please ... please ... just end up being happy in this drama Han Tae Jin-ah. 

As for Do Kyung .... i give up the time he choose to leave and not begging. He supposed to beg on his knees. As well as Pretty Oh Hae Young. Both of them ruin two precious lives of others. How could them?!

Well, as much as I hate Do Kyung, I still want him as the end game because he and Hae Young really love each other. I think Hae Young can be herself with Do Kyung. She argue, fight, she can throw anything and even she can curse whatever she wants to him and the man's reaction will just like 'whatever'...lol... I mean, they reminds me a lot like old married couple. While with Han Tae Jin, she even didn't give any reaction when he cut their wedding plan.

My problem now is Do Kyung should take the move. Hae Young already so open about her feels. Its clear that Oh Hae Young doesn't care about Han Tae Jin. So, he should stop feeling guilty (though I think he really loves her) and stop thinking about the visions. I started thinking that his visions about dying was the trauma that he got from his father's death. Because the pose of their dying are similar. I just hope no one die in the end of episode. This drama supposed to be rom-com, isn't it?

"Oh Hae-Young Again" Eric Moon and Seo Hyeon-jin create kiss scene without NG

photo731396.jpg

TV Report interviewed director Song Hyeon-wook, from the tvN drama "Oh Hae-Young Again".

According to media, the kiss scene between Eric Moon and Seo Hyeon-jin was done in one take.

Song said, "The kiss scene was going to be a rough one according to the scenario. They were emotionally engaged and as soon as the cameras started rolling, they got really into it".

"They didn't just focus on the kiss but Do-kyeong (Eric Moon) wrapped his arms around Hae-yeong's (Seo Hyeon-jin) waist and they hugged each other after the kiss as well. They really seemed like they wanted each other".

Behind-the-scene cuts of "Oh Hae-Young Again" were released on the official Facebook page.

Meanwhile, "Oh Hae-Young Again" has been breaking record ever since its start.

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l...

SOURCE

1 hour ago, PutriSalju said:

Park Do Kyung is an idiot. It's official.He was the one who started all the mess, but he just say SORRY. What??? Sorry is really not enough. It's obvious that Oh Hae Young doesn't really care about Do Kyung ruined Tae Jin's business and sending him to prison. The only she cares is how Do Kyung feels about her now. It hurts her a lot when she knows Do Kyung did that terrible thing because of pretty OHY. That's why she really wants Do Kyung says I Love You. But Do Kyung (who's still believe 100% with his visions) thought that he's dying, wanna end the relationship with making him as bad guy so it won't make Hae Young hurt in the future (isn't he really an idiot? How can someone believe with vision like he's GOD that knows everything before hands?)

He believe he will die as because ALL of his previous premonitions had become true!  I'm surprised people can't see this?

It's damn hard to be in Dokyung's place.  Damn if you do and damn if you don't.  Last time he said "I miss you" as Hae Young demanded he's reprimanded for just do/tell her what she likes to hear, not love.  As much as many here scolded him being a son of richard simmons for not kneeling to Hae Young so that she'll be happy.... I wonder will that brings true happiness or just a band-aid happiness.  Like how it was with OHY2, just gave what she wanted to hear?  I feel very sorry for Hae Young but I don't think Dokyung kneeling down to her and say those 3 words I love you has much weight or solve the real issue.

I guess I'm the only one that wish they should take time off.  Actually not just DK & HY but all 4 of them.

I know Do Kyung should have told Hae Young everything earlier, but I completely understand his decision. I mean he actually witnessed her not caring about her life anymore. Walking in front of moving traffic, not once, not twice, but three times. Her emotional condition was that bad. If someone is already semi-suicidal the best thing to do would be (well first would be to get medical help) to let them release their emotions in a harmless way. So when Hae Young started pouring out her grief and bitterness to Do Kyung, and told him about how much she suffered because of "Pretty" Oh Hae Young, how do you think it would have made her feel to hear that her life is, once again, miserable because of her? That would have broken her, not as much as she is now, but if she heard it earlier she might have even succeeded in committing suicide. At least now she knows that someone loves her, that Do Kyung loves her, even if he doesn't say it.

I think Eric totally enjoys playing the "Jerk" male lead in his dramas..I mean in (Que Sera Sera ,Spy MyeongWol ,Discovery of Love and now Another miss oh ) in Spy MyeongWol he slapped Han Ye seul on her face..I remember how I reacted at that scene ..I hated him ..hell, i even cursed him..he is so richard simmons awesome when it comes to play a Jerk ..although I should hate him and so does the female lead but we find ourselves diving more into him ..god daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn it ..

so yeah ..when i see people hating on DK at this point i'm like " okay ..i understand you ..I hate him too ..but i'm sure i will fall for him all over again " I mean this story is about him ..how he messed up things ..and how he's gonna make it right this time .."timing is everything" ..he lost the opportunity to tell HY the truth ..if he chose the right time maybe this wouldn't happen or maybe will happen but in a less hurtful way ..at this moment i'm totally rooting for HY's happiness ..not with DK not with TJ ..I want her to be happy for the god sake..!! :tears:

the writer is so daaaaaaaaaaaamn smart because he/she is not just playing with HY's emotions but with our emotions too..first she is making us root for DK and in the next moment we just hate him and want to punch him on his face and later we will fall for him again ..BUT i don't think that i can ever get over that scene when she asked him to kneel down and he just walked away ..sigh ~ I need a hug ..

On the bright side ..I just read that Eric and Hyun Jin's kiss was done in one take .."They were emotionally engaged and as soon as the cameras started rolling, they got really into it"..This just made my day ..at least one of my ships is doing fine :wub:

I don't know if Do Kyung didn't say he loves her because he thinks he's going to die---I think it might be because it wasn't the right situation, no matter how much she wanted to hear it right then and there. If he gets on his knees, begs, and tells her he loves her, it might come across as something he is saying just to placate her. The words lose some of their sincerity if they are said for the first time when seeking forgiveness. At least, in my mind they do.

15 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Well, as much as I hate Do Kyung, I still want him as the end game because he and Hae Young really love each other. I think Hae Young can be herself with Do Kyung. She argue, fight, she can throw anything and even she can curse whatever she wants to him and the man's reaction will just like 'whatever'...lol... I mean, they reminds me a lot like old married couple. While with Han Tae Jin, she even didn't give any reaction when he cut their wedding plan.

My problem now is Do Kyung should take the move. Hae Young already so open about her feels. Its clear that Oh Hae Young doesn't care about Han Tae Jin. So, he should stop feeling guilty (though I think he really loves her) and stop thinking about the visions. I started thinking that his visions about dying was the trauma that he got from his father's death. Because the pose of their dying are similar. I just hope no one die in the end of episode. This drama supposed to be rom-com, isn't it?

My problem is... I can't bring myself to hate Park Do Kyung, hahaha... 

No bodies perfect in life and yes.. sometimes when it comes to love people are going nuts and selfish but sometimes the way to protect love some people become idiots. PDK so in love with Seo Haeyoung.. Not the same love that he has with Jeon Haeyoung. Two people who has a scar of love and lonely meet and then crush on each other... 

But put yourself on his shoes.. Will you tell your beloved one that you love this person but you're going to die soon? :)

I FEEL Park Do Kyung.. Instead hate his attitudes or his decision I feel sad for him. Knowing that fall in love with the victim of your revenge is already turn us in pain, on other hands knowing you will be die soon, it's scary. *sigh*

I'm trying desperately not to curse now. 

Inasmuch as I love the OTP, DK deserves what is coming to him. How could he? How?

Poor Han taejin. He didn't deserve what happened but I hope he leads a good life(its gonna be very hard).

9 minutes ago, hyp3rcr4zy said:

I don't know if Do Kyung didn't say he loves her because he thinks he's going to die---I think it might be because it wasn't the right situation, no matter how much she wanted to hear it right then and there. If he gets on his knees, begs, and tells her he loves her, it might come across as something he is saying just to placate her. The words lose some of their sincerity if they are said for the first time when seeking forgiveness. At least, in my mind they do.

This!  but I guess it's more convenient to blame everything to "pride"

39 minutes ago, Phi said:

He believe he will die as because ALL of his previous premonitions had become true!  I'm surprised people can't see this?

It's damn hard to be in Dokyung's place.  Damn if you do and damn if you don't.  Last time he said "I miss you" as Hae Young demanded he's reprimanded for just do/tell her what she likes to hear, not love.  As much as many here scolded him being a son of richard simmons for not kneeling to Hae Young so that she'll be happy.... I wonder will that brings true happiness or just a band-aid happiness.  Like how it was with OHY1, just gave what she wanted to hear?  I feel very sorry for Hae Young but I don't think Dokyung kneeling down to her and say those 3 words I love you has much weight or solve the real issue.

I guess I'm the only one that wish they actually have a time off.  Actually not just DK & HY but all 4 of them.

It doesn't matter if people hate Park Do Kyung but Seo Haeyoung loves him. She understand him, she feels him, she wants him and even sometimes she has to cry or scream for her loneliness.. Somehow PDK knows her inner thought... PDK is always there to help her for some 'tricky' situations... PDK is like someone who drop from heaven to heal Seo Haeyoung broken wings.

But PDK isn't an angel, he just a normal guy with some flaws...

I really feel sad for both of them.. reality bites but their fact is too cruel..

▲‘또 오해영’ 12회 예고, 서현진-에릭(사진=tvN)

@khatelaloves Oh my god, in those stills for next ep, uri HY hugs DK back? Even if it's just for a little, I will live on it. I know ultimately she will walk away again and good for her, DK needs to throw everything away. That's what she's looking for, and frankly after all she's been through, that's what she deserves. A man who will throw it all away for her and it's not like she will let him suffer alone or for long (she's not that type of personality) but she needs to know she can count on him through thick and thin. She needs to be verbally and physically shown she's first choice and no one's replacement in any capacity because for too long, that's exactly what she has been. Going after the other HY objectively wasn't fair to her, but I understand completely the overwhelming frustration. What do you do when your life has consistently been shown not to be your own when one person is even tangentially in your sphere? When mistakes get made but as she herself notes, she only ever gets the rocks meant for the other HY, never the prizes. Even the one time she did (the confession letter in high school) she was publicly humiliated and literally wounded afterwards. And then you have that person standing there, smiling, with that perpetual smile on her face... I'm surprised she stopped where she did, honestly.

A point for the argument, where it is being debated..why pOHY did not trust DK.. and talk to him etc etc..and hold her responsible..

Then why is the same argument not applied to DK as well.. 

He just assumed the worst..that she is marrying someone else for no reason.. that too coming from a stranger.. no attempts at contacting her.. (ya u reach out through all possible contacts..not just few hours of searching)...how is that trust...how is that him being a nice partner

I wish he realizes his wrongs with everyone involved.. thats the only thing he can do at this point

Archived