[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

Guest dramacf

I have no words for the selfish richard simmons OHY, She's so damn insecure that she feels happy over someone else's misery. How sick is that? More so she equates PDK's action of revenge cos he loves her. Twisted much?!! Revenge and love is never the same no matter how similar the intensity of those feelings may be. 

HTJ also sucked big time cos he's passing off the blame of his actions to PDK not even realizing his HUGE mistake that PDK may have a hand in getting him in jail but PDK never told OHY lies to break up the engagement, that was all his doing. So for him to be this angry is so WTF IMO.

I feel so bad for OHY, PDK had the guys to cheer him up but OHY had no one, she can't even tell her mom what happened I guess she doesn't want to break her mom's heart.

Regarding PDK not kneeling and saying sorry and telling OHY, he loves her, I guess it's not pride that's stopping him. He's so guilt-ridden that he feels kneeling and saying sorry isn't enough and it might even cross his mind that the accident he kept on seeing was the universe telling him that his death will be the only way that OHY would forgive him (Please, show don't go there) OR that usual really annoying noble idiocy route where he loves her and cos he thinks he's dying, it's better that she feels hatred for him when he dies. Again, please I beg you show don't even also dare go down this path.

What I would like as cliffhanger for tomorrow will be PDK kneeling before OHY in all sincerity saying he's really sorry and that he loves her and ask her what more he needs to do to earn her forgiveness.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, angelflower said:

Preview translation first:

HY: Can't you just go with me till my heart (I) reaches rock bottom?

DK: It's better to end this when I'm the only bad guy.

SK: Reflect on everything that happened since the day you left.

(Who is this?): So he/she loved without knowing the truth (?)

JS: Just search OHY in real-time. (something I don't understand)

(Looks like DK's mum's wedding)

DK: Quickly apologise!

DK's Mum: What's wrong with you? What are you doing?!

TJ: I'll work hard. Thank you for entrusting this to me.

HY: I hope that you'll be very, very unhappy.

Maybe he meant that PDK should stop waiting for his visions of her in the future to appear and look for her now. Most of time I think JS is an idiot and you shouldn't trust anything he says. Then he has his moments. For example, when he told PDK that he should have told OHY1 that he loved her because it was probably what she wanted to hear from him. Also, in one of the past episodes he was telling PDK's noona something like "you don't choose who you end up falling in love with" that it just happens. I forgot the exact words but something to that extent.

Ok just finished with raw..

And damn!.. the boys they are so funny..and the drama.. even in (well deserved punishments angsty ep).. it was funny..

That walking in a queue and entry of 3rd OHY.. nailed it.. i was laughing so hard

Ok just finished with raw..

And damn!.. the boys they are so funny..and the drama.. even in (well deserved punishments angsty ep).. it was funny..

That walking in a queue and entry of 3rd OHY.. nailed it.. i was laughing so hard

1 hour ago, debolina said:

So basically in this episode someone attempted to propose someone they dumped earlier because it's all rainbows and unicorns once you come clean about your intentions cause hey this world definitely revolves around you. Then someone pounces over someone cause violence is the best revenge. someone asked someone to beg for forgiveness and declare his love cause...errr pride is everything. someone just refused to declare his love cause life is too short for such measly things right? (oh the irony rofl). But my favorite someone is the someone who gloated and rejoiced over the fact that someone's life got ruined but yayy her love won (eh, really?)

Haha, so let's not change and be stubborn and take this to the end rofl

P.S. i am not serious just a fun post. (well to some extent) 

First time posting in this drama forum.

@debolina. Absolutely love your post. You just highlighted the fact that these characters are all flawed and that's great, because that makes them human and real.

i think the reason this drama works is because the characters are all too real and they reflect and magnify human flaws. I don't think any characters here are evil. They are just human with a human's fear, a human's pride, a human's arrogance, a human's selfishness, a human's self-centeredness, etc. 

i reflect on several of the situations that the characters are thrown into and I can see myself making some of these same stupid decisions all in the name of self preservation. So yes. That's life. Good or bad, the characters have to live with the consequences, just like we do.

Guest betchay
9 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

About her wanting DK to suffer: I cannot help but find OHY1's immature side annoying and yet, this is soooo true. The way she wants DK to hurt as bad as her, it is childish but don't we all feel like that when someone has hurt us?... It's just that she says it out loud.

I really like OHY character but I don't like it when she is cursing and wants something bad towards the people she hates. Hope the writer will tone down this bad habit of her coz it becomes annoying to watch.

7 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@kdramafangirlz I also agree that they love each other but that DK is not ready to say it. Like you said, he has been feeling a lot of guilt. It has to go for it to be fully love... THis is what he wants because he was also planning on telling her. If only TJ had not been around... Damn!!

@PhiYeah, DK has a lot on his plate... But there is a little bit of pride too, which is only human. Kneeling down and begging, those are hard things to do!! Is it a cultural thing? I know we see it in drama and you kneel down when you ask for forgiveness... I still think this is huge though. Maybe I am too 'Western' here but I cannot imagine asking someone to kneel in front of me...

About her wanting DK to suffer: I cannot help but find OHY1's immature side annoying and yet, this is soooo true. The way she wants DK to hurt as bad as her, it is childish but don't we all feel like that when someone has hurt us?... It's just that she says it out loud.

I think it's normal in Korean culture to kneel down when asking for apology. I'm uncomfortable at first but now I'm getting used to haha yes it may be a bit of pride.

It's a bit much saying if you don't love me then die and immature demanding exactly what she wants but I see her frustration of being rejected and pushed. She loves & hates just as fiercely.  Writer-nim stays true to her characterizations for all of the character. :) 

@kdramafan43v3r Actually, I think you need to love someone to want to take revenge. I think revenge here is put into opposition with indifference. If you do not care, well nothing happens. But if you care, then well you want retribution. I think that is OHY2's point and I don't think it is wrong. But for DK, the guilt took over, that's the point OHY2 misses I think. That he got revenge, cared enough to, but the consequences... he could not accept them. It shifted the whole issue from OHY2 to OHY1.

@PhiYeah... I got used to it for relatives and such. But asking your lover to kneel... I dunno... Too much for me :P

'Oh Hae-Young Again' Seo Hyeon-jin finds out all the truth

photo731400.jpg

"Oh Hae-Young Again" Seo Hyeon-jin found out all the truth. The one who ruined Lee Jae-yoon-I's life was Eric with whom she had fallen in love.

On the episode 11 of tvN's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Oh Hae-Young Again", Park Do-kyeong (Eric Moon), Han Tae-jin (Lee Jae-yoon-I) and Oh Hae-Young (Seo Hyeon-jin) all together encountered each other in front of her company.

Oh Hae-Young was on her way out from work to meet Park Do-kyeong as he wanted to see her to tell her something. When she saw Park Do-kyeong smiling brightly at the other side of crosswalk, Oh Hae-Young also showed a big smile.

Right at the moment, Han Tae-jin appeared and threw a punch to Park Do-kyeong. Oh Hae-Young was startle and ran towards the two to stop Han Tae-jin. She yelled, "What is this. Do you think I'm still your woman?"

Han Tae-jin also raised his voice yelling at Oh Hae-Young, "The relationship between you two originally was like this from the beginning? The bastard who made me go bankrupt and go to prison is this one here" He also yelled at Park Do-kyeong, "Did you make me go to prison because you liked her? Was it to separate us two so we don't get married to each other?"

When Oh Hae-Young found out all the truth, she was completely lost. She was looking at the two mindlessly for a while and then she left the spot hurriedly. Oh Hae-Young realized all the predicament she had to go through was because of the other Oh Hae-Young (Jeon Hye-bin). Oh Hae-Young shed tears first and then went to the other Oh Hae-Young and grabbed her by collars. Oh Hae-Young after all broke down in tears.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r + Hancinema

16 minutes ago, minggay68 said:

Im sorry but what you highlighted word "intentionally" is not quite  appropriate because when PDK  did that thing to HTJ  he did not know at that moment that there were 2 OHY... and once he had found out he has been remorseful, sending JS to talk to HTJ while he was in prison for a way to invalidate the case....he had "mistakenly" ruin HTJ and now he is receiving the outcome of the trick he did and he is hurting, a lot. And people around him (ohy2, mom, js) complicates the situation.

What I'm saying is at that particular moment, all he knew ( or thought he did) was HTJ was the guy OHY2 ran off with and he intentionally wanted to mess up his business to exact revenge....doesn't matter that he was remorseful after....he actually wanted to bring HTJ down, period. Now that he's realised he was mistaken, that's when he felt bad. If he wasn't actually mistaken and OHY2 did run off with some other guy and he had done the same thing to that guy, he wouldn't be feeling bad at all. That's where I feel PDK's character is flawed as a human being. You should never want anything bad to happen to anyone. Ok that seems quite far-fetched...but not something THAT bad!

15 minutes ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

I have no words for the selfish richard simmons OHY, She's so damn insecure that she feels happy over someone else's misery. How sick is that? More so she equates PDK's action of revenge cos he loves her. Twisted much?!! Revenge and love is never the same no matter how similar the intensity of those feelings may be. 

HTJ also sucked big time cos he's passing off the blame of his actions to PDK not even realizing his HUGE mistake that PDK may have a hand in getting him in jail but PDK never told OHY lies to break up the engagement, that was all his doing. So for him to be this angry is so WTF IMO.

I feel so bad for OHY, PDK had the guys to cheer him up but OHY had no one, she can't even tell her mom what happened I guess she doesn't want to break her mom's heart.

Regarding PDK not kneeling and saying sorry and telling OHY, he loves her, I guess it's not pride that's stopping him. He's so guilt-ridden that he feels kneeling and saying sorry isn't enough and it might even cross his mind that the accident he kept on seeing was the universe telling him that his death will be the only way that OHY would forgive him (Please, show don't go there) OR that usual really annoying noble idiocy route where he loves her and cos he thinks he's dying, it's better that she feels hatred for him when he dies. Again, please I beg you show don't even also dare go down this path.

What I would like as cliffhanger for tomorrow will be PDK kneeling before OHY in all sincerity saying he's really sorry and that he loves her and ask her what more he needs to do to earn her forgiveness.

perfectly fit someone wish previously at what major life changes things for all of our characters to do. Please let give Dokyung this "embarrassing" moment XD

It's funny that it comes from Jingsang, though I'm not surprised. He seems to know how to work the laddies XD

1 hour ago, carolinedl said:

When you try f uck or shi t on sommpi, it becomes richar simons...

Try it:

richard simmons richard simmons richard simmons

@hyp3rcr4zy Here's your answer ;)

1 hour ago, bigmomma12345 said:

richard simmons this richard simmons.

EDIT: LOL!!!  OMG!!  :lol:

It is a swear filter. Soompi, rightly so, has this policy of keeping the site unpolluted  / respectable .

Once I was R*chard S*mmonded . I wrote that a celebrity was wearing a C*oCk tail dress. :P:P:P

12 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@kdramafan43v3r Actually, I think you need to love someone to want to take revenge. I think revenge here is put into opposition with indifference. If you do not care, well nothing happens. But if you care, then well you want retribution. I think that is OHY2's point and I don't think it is wrong. But for DK, the guilt took over, that's the point OHY2 misses I think. That he got revenge, cared enough to, but the consequences... he could not accept them. It shifted the whole issue from OHY2 to OHY1.

@PhiYeah... I got used to it for relatives and such. But asking your lover to kneel... I dunno... Too much for me :P

hahaha save the kneeling for the proposal then? XD

I think DKY not being able to kneel down and beg for forgiveness as OHY1 wants has to do with him not being able to handle HUMILIATION!!! we're back to what Hoon told him about life and being embarrassed...he is a perfectionist and he is always trying to save face for people who he loves because he doesn't want them to be embarrassed...yet he is surrounded by people, his sister, his brother, his best friend, his mother and even his co-workers who always do embarrassing things...and he tries to protect them...in a why thats why he and OHY2 at some point were perfect for each other because they both hid their flaws and tried to be these perfect people yet he saw right through OHY2 and tried to protect her by feeling pity that's his definition of love...

so now here comes OHY1 who has been embarrassed all her life and its nothing new to her although she also has levels of humiliation she can endure and all of this is way too much for her and now she realizes its been caused by him and OHY2...compared to all the humiliation she has gone through for him to kneel down and beg its nothing in her eyes...but for him they are out in the open there were people surrounding them watching them fight...he just couldnt go through that "embarrassment and humiliation" so he leaves...and for OHY1 she interprets it as you dont love me enough to feel even a little bit of the humiliation I have felt...you cant take this little humiliation for ME...you dont love me...

and yet this is one of the things he falls in love with...her ability to be open about her embarrassing moments...I mean she went out in the open looking like that with the crazy makeup and fishnet....

even his mother at an earlier episode she was talking to a writer about a script and was talking about life being embarrassing...

I think his growth is going to be him leaving his Perfectionist ways and being able to handle the embarrassing moments and humiliations of life...

Aw man I watched the front (which I missed) and it started off so cute! Darn it....

I mean, aside from the whole TJ apologising to HY's parents. It seems like Dad is more sympathetic to him though, he told TJ that HY moved out and is living in Pyeongchang-dong. Feels like TJ will use this info somehow...

The way DK and HY arrived home together... sighs... and both their happiness as she jumped unreservedly into his arms. They smilingly made plans to meet after work.

JS comes out not knowing where his car or handphone is... seriously, I don't quite know how he's a lawyer sometimes.

The way DK just stands there smiling and waiting to be noticed. He wanted to be asked about his sunny mood! If only JS wasn't so preoccupied...

Meanwhile Hoon who had planned to leave home and go live with Anna, wakes up with the girliest manicure ever. She threatened to kill him if he removes them, which leads to his clumsy attempts at hiding his hand and spreading jam on his toast. Moments like this makes the Park siblings so normal.

TJ goes to HY's office to look for her but she wasn't there yet. HY2 sees him when a colleague she's with greets him, "I've seen you with HY before." and knows that he's the man HY was to marry.

HY sees TJ outside her office and hides. Later, she receives a text from him, "Are you still mad at me? I thought you'd understand me. Do I need to beg some more? I'll beg more. I'll beg till your anger passes. Please forgive me."

----------

Well I guess now I know where HY got the whole "begging" thing from.

14 minutes ago, Phi said:

On the episode 11 of tvN's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Oh Hae-Young Again", Park Do-kyeong (Eric Moon), Han Tae-jin (Lee Jae-yoon-I) and Oh Hae-Young (Seo Hyeon-jin) all together encountered each other in front of her company.

WOW I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS SCENE...I STILL HAVEN'T WATCH TODAY EP

HY texts TJ back to meet for dinner because she has something to say.

DK then calls her and asks to meet outside after work. She says that she'll be late because she's going to meet TJ to clear the air. Although they didn't rekindle their relationship, she did make it ambiguous. DK says to meet him first, but HY insists that she should clear it with TJ first. DK persists for her to meet him first (I'm thinking he's thinking of clearing his issue too) and that he'll go to her office. HY thinks that he's prepared something, and whispers for him not to do embarrassing things like kneel with flowers and have waiters do special events at restaurants. DK just tells her not to overthink.

DK walks to her: "I want to love you without needing to push you away because of guilt. No matter what I say, please don't throw me away. Please hold on tightly to me."

So HY tries to push her dinner with TJ again. And we all know what happened next.

11 minutes ago, dramaobsessed said:

I think DKY not being able to kneel down and beg for forgiveness as OHY1 wants has to do with him not being able to handle HUMILIATION!!! we're back to what Hoon told him about life and being embarrassed...he is a perfectionist and he is always trying to save face for people who he loves because he doesn't want them to be embarrassed...yet he is surrounded by people, his sister, his brother, his best friend, his mother and even his co-workers who always do embarrassing things...and he tries to protect them...in a why thats why he and OHY2 at some point were perfect for each other because they both hid their flaws and tried to be these perfect people yet he saw right through OHY2 and tried to protect her by feeling pity that's his definition of love...

so now here comes OHY1 who has been embarrassed all her life and its nothing new to her although she also has levels of humiliation she can endure and all of this is way too much for her and now she realizes its been caused by him and OHY2...compared to all the humiliation she has gone through for him to kneel down and beg its nothing in her eyes...but for him they are out in the open there were people surrounding them watching them fight...he just couldnt go through that "embarrassment and humiliation" so he leaves...and for OHY1 she interprets it as you dont love me enough to feel even a little bit of the humiliation I have felt...you cant take this little humiliation for ME...you dont love me...

and yet this is one of the things he falls in love with...her ability to be open about her embarrassing moments...I mean she went out in the open looking like that with the crazy makeup and fishnet....

even his mother at an earlier episode she was talking to a writer about a script and was talking about life being embarrassing...

I think his growth is going to be him leaving his Perfectionist ways and being able to handle the embarrassing moments and humiliations of life...

Oh this is really interesting!!! Hadn't looked at it like that but it is true! It is true that DK is a control freak and wants everything to be perfect all the time. It is also what got him involved with OHY1 too in a way. Great analysis!!!

@Phi for me, yeah... But DK might have to do that though... Like he could not say he missed her/wanted to see her, yet he finally did...

1 hour ago, carolinedl said:

he he.. i was like his lawyer friend..

I mean just kneel..how hard is it. :) .. how can pride even be a point to consider here..when you literally ruined her life.. :) .. and whom you apparently love..

Irony is.. just OHY recognizes that ex put his pride over her.. and fails to recognize that current is the same.. keeps his pride over everything mostly... and since in her case he is guilty as charged..so even if he kneels..no big deal..

And just OHY needs to grow up.. i don't understand why you have to hate someone for being pretty.. obviously you didn't study hard enough to be better than her, obviously you have been slacking at work else you would have been internationally well known to.. very easy to blame others...if people recognized her for her beauty..then instead of lamenting over that..she should have made herself shine in some other way... What's with blaming her for everything..

Ex-fiance- well guess he gets his investment so he should attain nirvana..or atleast the scriptwriter makes sure he attains nirvana..so that viewers have a legit reason to forgive DK and accept his love and recognize lead as soul mates

Pretty OHK.. Babe!!.. He is just not into you!!! Scoot...

I think i like isadora the best..

HOW HOT is the chemistery btw the OTP.. i mean.. its a volcano erupting..and i am right at the center of it..

Thanks for suggestions on other dramas.. i started QSS and looked for some scene from DoL.. so before i start.. let me ask this again :P .. is his chemistry with JY as good as here .. :( .. somehow i never find that actress to have chemistry with any actor..

As TJ explains to HY, she realises that DK did all that for the other HY and says, "It wasn't me." TJ goes on, "When did you know that guy? Did you know that he liked you?" HY continues in her shock, "It wasn't me. It wasn't me."

DK comes and takes her hand, "Let's go. I'll tell you everything." She lets herself be led for a bit but then shakes him off. She walks away from both men. TJ continues to hit DK, "You backstab another man and take his woman?!" 

HY is zoned out at the subway, thinking of the hurt she endured, how her mum hit her, how she cried, how she finally threw away her wedding photobook. "All those things I endured was because of Oh Hae Young? Because you, Park Do Kyung, loved her." DK calls her but HY doesn't pick up, and her phone shows that he's called 15 times. She thinks to their high school times.

She sees a mirage of bruised up DK on the opposite side of the train car and thinks of the other time when he was hit (by TJ too). She had asked then, "Who did you fight with? You look quite cool." and he hadn't said a word.

Now, she thinks at this mirage, "Tell me. Tell me now. If you tell me now, I wouldn't be as shocked." Flashback to their beach fun and their kiss. "Tell me now, before I like you even more." Mirage DK stares out the window, like he had the last time. HY breaks down and hits at the mirage, kneeling to cry.

She cries along that road, this time rubbing her chest where it hurts more. (SHJ is amazing, how did she manage to look even more in pain than before?) Suddenly, an image of HY2 asking her, "Unni, why did you break off your wedding the day before?" comes to mind, and she staggers to the pub where she knows she'll be.

Archived