[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

Okay just want to say thanks @misshoggy for recapping and allowing me to post it here ;)

So I really hate OHY2 now! How she went to see DK to say thank you for what you did because it shows you cared. He looks digusted... "How can you say thank you, when I ruined someone's life?". She said it was okay as long as it was for her! richard simmons!!!! The good thing is that now I think it is going to end any possibility of OHY2 and DK ever going back together. He has seen a side of her he will never like!

I also adore Isadora. She kept protecting OHY1. OHY2 did not like it.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if OH2 isn't evil, she's still one of the most selfish and unfeeling, apathetic women I've seen in a drama. and instead of telling TJ the truth she realized, she went straight to DK instead. argh! 

So noble idiocy it its.

I know a whole lot of us cared and felt conflicted about OHY2 but I am officially done with her. Horror is what I would feel if I knew somebody actually two people had their lives ruined and have huge emotional scar because of something I have done. Two completely innocent people who have done nothing to deserve that. Somebody else is miserable and she sees proclamation of love in it. What a retard!!! She is not nice, she is self-centered in the worst way, she has this happy, glowing appearance and acts like a saint on the surface but she is as twisted as it can get from within. The first time I felt that was during the flashback when she said that OHY1 was dull, people who are supposed to be miserable for no reason. Come to think of it, that is the amount of acknowledgement she has for OHY1 which is why she ran trying to rekindle her relationship with PDK after finding out about the whole mess, why should she care for somebody who she believes is meant to be miserable, right. What an richard simmons! I am sorry, I am ranting but I officially hate the Pretty Oh Hae Young. I had high hopes from her. 

Crazy. Pretty Oh Hae Young is really something else. How could she say "thank you" after knowing that Dokyung ruined OHY's wedding??? Is she really that craving for love? I wanna smack her down :angry:

I thought she cries on the car because she feels sorry to OHY but it's actually because she's so happy RAAAWRRR:angry:

Poor Han Tae Jin.. He's really pitiful.. He just got out of prison.. It's so sad when he got angry alone in his car :tears:

I root for Dokyung-OHY. But I want him to get what he deserves after he ruined HTJ. I will approve him with OHY after that..

Why does Isadora always defend OHY even after OHY beat Pretty-OHY? She doesn't even know the reason but she defends OHY. I like her :P

It's funny when Dokyung's boys console him. He's so mess walking on the street and the boy following him. Jinsang explains the situation to the boys and they can't understand hahahha

yaaaaa! Oh Bit Na!

just a moment ago I felt sorry for BN because how she is so clueless and don't know a thing why HY mad at her,  I think how BN still in the dark and will be very sorry to HY after hear that the reason for HY ruin marriage is essential the effect by her choice to left DK at the altar, because she is supposed to be kind heart and pretty and all... but now when BN know everything she shamelessly seek DK with that conclusion! ahrgggg....what kind of richard simmons is this! don't take that rotten road BN! 

Thank you all recappers! Feeling a bit regret here because this ep is just torturing me aarrghh

DK and OHY please be strong! I wonder will the psychiatrist will play any role saving DK' life and love? I mean he tell DK once to take him as hyung and that they will get through this together right?

And that super annoying girl OHY2 finally showing her real face, eh.. Egocentric narcicist all the way girl..

1 minute ago, artbox said:

if OH2 isn't evil, she's still one of the most selfish and unfeeling, apathetic women I've seen in a drama. and instead of telling TJ the truth she realized, she went straight to DK instead. argh! 

That's one thing which amazes me in the drama.. First PDK realised, he kept the info to himself, then ohy1 realised she was too shocked to process, then ohy2 realised she just wanted to grab the chance to get back with PDK, then HTJ realises on his own!!!! Again from preview he seems to have closed ohy1 topic going on his own path I believe.. No one talks to each other, no one explains... No one seems to care deeply for the other person who are tangled in the issue......

thr title should be communication problem again!!!!

1 minute ago, carolinedl said:

Okay just want to say thanks @misshoggy for recapping and allowing me to post it here ;)

So I really hate OHY2 now! How she went to see DK to say thank you for what you did because it shows you cared. He looks digusted... "How can you say thank you, when I ruined someone's life?". She said it was okay as long as it was for her! richard simmons!!!! The good thing is that now I think it is going to end any possibility of OHY2 and DK ever going back together. He has seen a side of her he will never like!

I also adore Isadora. She kept protecting OHY1. OHY2 did not like it.

Wretched woman......... ! She was so presumptuous and hoped to catch him at a vulnerable time. I hope his words will stop her scheming. And please don't go to an even more vulnerable OHY1 with a pack of lies.

My heart goes out to OHY1. PDK the girl just wants your affirmation of love, is it that hard? I do pity HTJ though when he sees the truth of what is happening, how the guy who made him went to jail also steals his girl. From the start, I already feel OHY2 is a selfish girl, she only looks out for herself. And what she did when she learned about PDK and HTJ incident just further proves the point. Girl you don't care how many girls he ruined as long its for you? I have no words for that. PDK, you have made mistakes in the past that cannot be undone, just don't make any more mistakes or wrong choices in the future. Gosh this show is killing me yet I still love it. Till tomorrow.

Thanks @chubbychub1966 for the preview. Speaking of preview, does anyone else think that the reason why DK was involved in that accident (the reason why he was standing there frozen, instead of noticing the changed lights or the honks of the car) was because he was zoned out. He's projecting HY1, the way she acts after she's heartbroken. Walking into traffic without looking or being aware of what's happening around. How mind-blowing is it that in trying to protect HY1 from having to love someone who will die, he ends up recreating the exact scenario that would make it a reality. Like he's pushing her away, so he would become numb and heartbroken which would lead to him crossing the street without looking first and then he would get hit, thus completing the circle and leading to HY1's heart getting broken anyway. 

4 minutes ago, eylrx said:

preview

last line OHY says to DK on phone

I want you to feel sorrow...

I bet he is feeling that already.Look at him he cries.:bawling:

That Oh Bit Na is really something else.How can someone be that happy after all that?Everyone cries but she is all rainbows and sunshine:angry:

Uri OHY needs a big hug:tears:

Archived