❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My feels are all over the place. This week eps don't focus heavily on the two otps but still managed to get me emotional. our otp hug was so intense, i said it already and gonna repeat again, Jingoo and Jiwon chemistry is magical. Like both physically or emotional par. their emotions were on point and on same level. Her teary eyes, him completely crumbling down in front of her, he knew at that moment how foolish he was to believe that he could give up on her. kudos to both actors for their nuanced acting that made it so real. sth that kept me from getting into the main otp, i just felt MY to be cold and distant, i understand her hesitation and admire her independence and capacity but for her relationship with SJ, it still feels one side to me. I guess the writer wants to develop their relationship slowly but here i am already sold and on the secondary couple ^^,, and seeing how Jingoo and Jiwon were trending on naver after the ep aired proved i'm not alone ^^ These two scenes are so short yet still deliver and get me everytime. Today ep they didn't have many scenes, partly i felt the ep was kind of filler and closure to the earthquake incident. But we got to see jealous DY! lol so cute, and also flirty MJ made appearance :wub: How DY could resist to that i have no idea lol 

About the insta updates, does it mean they were watching the drama together? loll and that Grazia photoshoot, wowww, that kind of chemistry is to die for. can't wait for the full spread.

13 hours ago, debbsthebee said:

found this posted in the main thread
0:16 >> omo is this general yoon giving them his permission to date??!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD

Cr-Nayas

Unfortunately, i think the translation of the sub here is not  very accurate. 

There is the translate posted in the main thread below and i have see also the chinese sub. This is more accurate. I dont think the general is giving his permission yet. :frown:

YSJ to KMY: On such a night, are you just going to leave & sleep? Isn't it a pity? Would you like to have ramyeon before you go?

YMJ: Is not even 3 times a day and 1/2 hour every time after meal, what do you want me to do?

KMY to YSJ: Is it really a land mine? Did we really step on a land mine?

YSJ to KMY: Yes, I'd like to have a melodrama / love scene with you, Dr. Kang but it turn out to be blockbuster movie? Destroyed / damaged two cars and lets destroy a lipstick

MJ's dad: Are you that happy meeting up SDY?

YMJ: Yes indeed

MJ's dad: SDY, you?

KMY: you don't mind your boyfriend's occupation? Not worried about him getting hurt nor disappeared?

Daniel: is a ghost-town? They are undergoing human-trafficking

Argus: There's more chance of getting hurt being with around a guy with a gun

2 hours ago, jackioomg_stv said:

Unfortunately, i think the translation of the sub here is not  very accurate. 

There is the translate posted in the main thread below and i have see also the chinese sub. This is more accurate. I dont think the general is giving his permission yet. :frown:

YSJ to KMY: On such a night, are you just going to leave & sleep? Isn't it a pity? Would you like to have ramyeon before you go?

YMJ: Is not even 3 times a day and 1/2 hour every time after meal, what do you want me to do?

KMY to YSJ: Is it really a land mine? Did we really step on a land mine?

YSJ to KMY: Yes, I'd like to have a melodrama / love scene with you, Dr. Kang but it turn out to be blockbuster movie? Destroyed / damaged two cars and lets destroy a lipstick

MJ's dad: Are you that happy meeting up SDY?

YMJ: Yes indeed

MJ's dad: SDY, you?

KMY: you don't mind your boyfriend's occupation? Not worried about him getting hurt nor disappeared?

Daniel: is a ghost-town? They are undergoing human-trafficking

Argus: There's more chance of getting hurt being with around a guy with a gun

@jackioomg_stv thanks for the translation. yeah realised it was a bit off after watching the subbed episode. 

either way i'm still holding out hope that general yoon has a very huge soft spot for his daughter and will give them a chance. now which father can deny his only daughter happiness after she could have possibly died in uruk.

I think face to MJ father question, DY will say sth stupid again that will hurt MJ feeling badly, hence her crying scene(in the MV). It's just too early for them to get tgether..

I just hope the wait will be worth it xD

52 minutes ago, RanP said:

I think face to MJ father question, DY will say sth stupid again that will hurt MJ feeling badly, hence her crying scene(in the MV). It's just too early for them to get tgether..

I just hope the wait will be worth it xD

i also have a bad feeling about this. i hope it won't be true but i agree it feels too soon for lt. gen yoon to approve their relationship. i would happily punch DY in the face like he punched the annoying director if he backs off again :angry:

@Adwina Oltariani thanks for the ep 8 MJ-DY cut. i am still bitter because DramaKBS didn't upload SJ-MJ-DY part from ep 8 on their channel

Kim Ji Won & Jin Goo get intimate for 'Grazia' + talk about 'Descendants of the Sun'

jin-goo-kim-ji-won_1458252831_af_org.jpg

Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo once again played the part of an intimate couple for 'Grazia' magazine. 

The two stars are fashionable in this spring's trendiest Club Monaco outfits, wearing a navy and white theme.

Following the photo shoot, Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo were asked about their current hit drama 'Descendants of the Sun'. 'Grazia' questioned Jin Goo about his passionate yet secretive romance in the drama, and he answered, "There aren't many scenes where I am kind and loving to Yoon Myung Joo. I think that's why more of the romance illuminates from my body language." 

On the other hand, Kim Ji Won is asked about her role and the use of military speak. The actress did not have any trouble adapting to it as she said, "I usually speak the way I do in the drama. My dad was very strict ever since I was little, so I am used to speaking that way." She added, "The military uniform is so comfy that sometimes I wore it home after shooting. My parents were like, 'We have a soldier daughter'." 

Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo are definitely the perfect fit for their roles in 'Descendants of the Sun'. More of the couple's intimate and close look can be found in April issue of 'Grazia'. 

kim-ji-won_1458254732_gk.jpg

kim-ji-won_1458254738_ki1.jpg

kim-ji-won_1458254744_ki.jpg

search : allkpop

I love that Daeyoung is becoming more humanlike and wasnt as stoic like first episodes. Just look at ep8, he lost his composure for many times. First is when he punched that manager (deservedly so) and the second is when he's being jealous over that "son in law" thingy.. lmao. bring on more jealous Daeyoung scenes! He has a wicked sense of humour and I really, really love his deadpan expression when he says something outrageous like, "I'm suck at math", "The appendix is on the right side.", and that ending of ep8.. lmao, I love how he plays hard to get at MJ. I think it's the way of him teasing her "I have errand to do." ugghhh just kiss her already!! asdffghjkl you could cut the sexual tension between them with a knife.. seriously.

And to his passion towards Myung Joo.. oh, it's definitely there. Remember, this is the man who's trying to suppress his feelings by running away from her for God knows how long, yet when he saw her right in front of him, he cant even lied about his feelings. Remember that hug at the airport and that towel hug? He isnt a lovey-dovey type, but when he's initiating the skinship, it will be a big one. And i think we will all die when he initiates a kiss finally (yeah, I called that he will be the one initiating a kiss instead of her. I hope their kiss will be as epic.. With all that sexual tension and the buildup.. yeah it will be worth it)

Archived