❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

OMG WHAT A HD PICTURE OF THEM! They look so good together! He looks like he's about her age and she looks so gorgeous. 

1 hour ago, nieza02 said:

wow halooo...I'm glad found this thread....I really like them... 

but in this bts did MJ said "Let's end our relationship."? pleaseee nooo

I need more their screen time please,,,

sorry for my bad english...

I think so too. I guess she's gonna say it soon though. Maybe she wanted to end it and he's gonna try to win her back. Well that's what I'm hoping for from both of them. I still want them together but maybe it's good if they break up and rebuild their relationship after that. Sorry >.< I love all those tense and drama because I believe they gonna get a beautiful ending after this :heart:

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's logical if MJ will break things off at some point in upcoming ep.. I feel bad for her to keep chasing a guy for god knows how long.. it kinda feels one-sided and I want to see the tables turned.. we all know Daeyoung loves her so much, but only AFTER MJ made the first move. (The airport hug, towel hug, that phone call.. all was initiated from MJ first. If not, I think he'll stay passive about his feelings for her) especially knowing how MJ is very popular as well among the military guys. I want him to taste his own medicine and I think he really needs a wakeup call ASAP.. 

Yes I agree with you @Adwina Oltariani! I just talked about this with my friend earlier. We were talking about how strong MJ was, for always being ignored and avoided by the person she loves so much. I think it's about time for her to give up and for DY to do all the efforts on getting back her. Lol. He really needs this wake up call... For real :sweatingbullets:

I almost fainted at the photos *o* had i ever seen such chemistry, and between a secondary couple? it's not even official, but from dispatch, Jingoo and Jiwon is killing shipper hearts left and right. no wonder they keep trending on naver after every ep ends. yes i follow naver ranking lol often its 'DOTS rating', then 'Jingoo Jiwon' at 4th or 7th, which just proved how much people are interested and searched about this couple x) No doubt the pd is aware too, hence the ost dedicated to them. Talking about ost, the new ost by Junsu was playing during their scene too, again i think it really fits these two lol *biased*

6 hours ago, nieza02 said:

From the Bts, there is at least 2 more scene of Myung Joo crying. looks like more heart breaking stuff for our couple in the coming episode. Wednesday come quickly........

Jin Goo already married, What there may be a kissing scene ? some artists who are married and do plays there who do kiss scene.
jun ji hyun (you who came from the stars) & cha tae hyun (producer)because sjk and shk already , I want gowoon also do .lol

Hi people, been trying to find this thread with their full real names... didn't know it goes with their characters' names LOL however i found it at last!!!

They're so precious in the photoshoot... and it's such a big dilemma since he's already married :bawling: Plus, their screentime is always less than 5mins per episode which doesn't help my shipper heart get better

'Less is more' really defines this couple ^^, it's amazing how with such little screentime they still made viewers invested in their story and root for them. to me it feels genuine, i feel for them and just wish for them to be tgether.

Kudos to both actors acting, both kinda belong the underrated actors group, DOTS really does good to their careers. especially to my bae Jiwon, whom i'm still waiting for her first lead role!

This is kinda random(?) i just saw this clip where they interview BAP members, and there was question about who they'd choose between Joongki and Jingoo, then Hye Kyo and Jiwon. Our Goowon couple has lot of love xD and our Myungjoo is quiet popular lol

Don't forget to turn on CC caption for eng sub ^^

I don't think in that bts is for flashback because she have a short hair...

and I agreed with you all MJ always being ignored and avoided by DY and it's time for her to give up and of course DY must to do all the efforts on getting back her I guess lol...

I just hope a happy ending for army couple... co more crying.....

Don't misunderstand DY lol Jingoo said it himself that DY always fought for their love without MJ's knowing. I know love will win but I'm more interested in their past and how will MJ find out that DY never gave up on her :rolleyes:

This is my first time caught the 2nd couple syndrome even I watched this drama for the lead couple however my OTP is Goowon :lol: I expect the lead will have difficult time in later episodes and hopefully things will get easier for our OTP

3 hours ago, augustwentie said:

Don't misunderstand DY lol Jingoo said it himself that DY always fought for their love without MJ's knowing. I know love will win but I'm more interested in their past and how will MJ find out that DY never gave up on her :rolleyes:

This is my first time caught the 2nd couple syndrome even I watched this drama for the lead couple however my OTP is Goowon :lol: I expect the lead will have difficult time in later episodes and hopefully things will get easier for our OTP

i am also curious about their love life before. what makes them fall in love so deep with each other? what actually happened?

i wish there will be another scene of DY teasing MJ with that poker face like he did at the restaurant

2 hours ago, purpose said:

i am also curious about their love life before. what makes them fall in love so deep with each other? what actually happened?

i wish there will be another scene of DY teasing MJ with that poker face like he did at the restaurant

Hello! I'm also a 2nd couple shipper here. I find their story more compelling cos there's more that we don't know.

I wrote a few fanfictions about them here: https://chrysalidding.wordpress.com/2016/03/20/descendants-of-the-sun-fanfic-list/

They're my first attempts at FF, so if you could read and give some comments, that would be great! Thank you!

On 3/21/2016 at 4:22 PM, myeongjoo02 said:

I hope it's not because DY said something stupid to MY's father, like "For her future, I won't see her again." Just make up, make out, and make lots of (screen) babies already!

Kim Ji Won talks about 'Descendants of the Sun' co-stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's personalities

song-joong-ki--kim-ji-won_1458642660_af_

Actress Kim Ji Won talked a little about her 'Descendants of the Sun' co-stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's personalities.
In an interview on March 22, Kim Ji Won discussed what it was like working with the famous actor and their chemistry on set. She said, "He has a sly and mischievous side to him. Our relationship is like the relationship between the characters Yoo Si Jin and Yoon Myung Joo. That's why I think we could act comfortably."

As for Song Hye Kyo, Kim Ji Won commented, "I was so nervous when I first filmed with Song Hye Kyo. I've always been a fan, and I was more anxious than I was about the male actors. She's so good to me. I was worried what I would do if she was scary, but she supported me and said I was doing well."

Does any of this surprise you?

search : allkpop

Kim Ji Won says she learned how to love from 'Descendants of the Sun'

How did Jin Goo's wife react to his romance with Kim Ji Won in 'Descendants of the Sun'?

Jin Goo Is Happy About the Increase in Female Fans

jin-goo.jpg

Actor Jin Goo has admitted that he’s quite pleased with the increase of fans he’s seen due to “Descendants of the Sun”!

Thanks to the popularity of his stoic character Seo Dae Young in the drama, Jin Goo has seen a drastic increase in the number of female fans, in particular. In an interview on March 22, Jin Goo said, “Before this, I had mostly male fans, so I was able to be pretty easy-going.”

“Now, it’s different,” he continued. He added jokingly, “I guess I should pay more attention to my appearance now. It feels like I’ve been born again.”

search : soompi

Archived