❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

11 hours ago, honeywell said:

There were at least 3 deleted scenes in the BTS.  I wish they would have made a comment of what those scenes were about.  Why MJ slap and throw water at DY?  He wanted to break up?  Also it looks like MJ had some kind of injury on her forehead in one of the BTS scenes.  What happened to this scene?  

Awesome that they're going to on RM.. I was hoping that SJK and the rest of the Alpha team would made an appearance on the show.

I guess not because he wants to break up probably because about sleeping together . remember when MJ hit DY when he said makes the rumors be true ? when the first time they discussed about sleeping together MJ hair was still long but the next scene "Make the rumor come be true" MJ hair was short and in the BTS when MJ slapped DY face and flush his face with water her hair was still long so I think DY got a slap and splash of water from MJ because talking about sleeping together :P

yeayy goowon in running man ...I hope they are not present only briefly as it gives the mission but present a full episode ^^

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Jun HyukL said:

Hi everyone,

I am so in love with this couple!!! Can I ask you something!? I didn't get the joke about the password of seo dae young. It seems to have some double meaning from the scene, but I couldn't figure it out wich exactly....maybe I don't have all the information I need to understand it. Someone can explain it to me, please? What's the password question?

Thank you

Do you mean the pw of his phone? i think it's because he let MJ set it for him. then when SJ told him that there's a notice that shows how to change the pw, DY said to him there's only one pw(of MJ), he doesn't need others. so in the end they have same pw and MJ can freely check his phone, like there's no secret between them ^^

May 2, 2016

'Descendants of the Sun' couple stars on 'Running Man'

By Lee Jin-a The Korea Times

450runningman.jpg

/Courtesy of Instagram of SBS Running Man

Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won, who played a military couple in the mega-hit TV drama "Descendants of the Sun," starred on the TV variety show "Running Man" on Sunday.

The two appeared like a real-life couple on the SBS show, wearing the same pink sweatshirts, and re-enacting some of the drama's most romantic scenes.

David McInnis, who portrayed Argus in the drama, was also a guest.

"The Goo-Won couple appeared on‘Running Man!' With Seok-jin, Jae-seok, Jong-kuk, Gaeri, Haha, Ji-hyo, Kwang-su, and Eunseo, we had so much fun," Jin Goo said on Instagram on Sunday.

He also posted a photo of himself with Ji-won and Eunseo.

ja9631@gmail.com

Photo credit: actor_jingoo

May 4, 2016

Jin Goo And Kim Ji Won Become A Couple Again For Advertisement

Source: Soompi by mcheller 

Jin Goo And Kim Ji Won Become A Couple Again For Advertisement

The “GooWon Couple,” Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won have reunited for an advertisement.

On May 4, Kim Ji Won’s agency, King Kong Entertainment, released behind the scenes photos from a campaign advertisement the two filmed together.

In the photos, Kim Ji Won sits side-by-side with Jin Goo, holding movie tickets. Recently, the two acted as lovers who shared a passionate romance in the drama “Descendants of the Sun.” Their roles earned them the nickname “GooWon (Jin Goo – Ji Won) Couple” and they became widely adored.

Additionally, the two appeared together on SBS’s “Running Man” on May 1, displaying charms we never knew they had. Now, once again, they have met as the “GooWon Couple” for this advertisement, and just by looking at them, you can see their fantastic chemistry.

It’s said that not only did the couple emit an enjoyable and bright energy, but they matched the concept of the advertisement well, and acted quite freely. The staff on site were said to be struck with admiration.

Source (1)

May 4, 2016

Goo-Won couple meet again: Kim Ji-won and Jin Goo co-star in a campaign

Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net

photo720833.jpg

Kim Ji-won and Jin Goo met each other at the studio to shoot a commercial together.

On May 5th Kim Ji-won's agency King Kong Entertainment revealed some of the behind-the-scenes images form their commercial shooting studio.

In the revealed photos, Kim Ji-won and Jin Goo are holding movie tickets side by side and looking at each other. In another photo, Kim Ji-won in a yellow sweater shows off her sweet charms smiling brightly. .

The duo showed off their first class chemistry as the two were loved for their roles as lovers in the smash hit drama, 'Descendants of the Sun' and their appearances in the variety game show, "Running Man".

Kim Ji-won is currently following her commercial shooting schedules and reviewing her options for her next appearance.

hello everyone... :D

its my first time post in this thread... i've been silent reader in this... hehe...

i love this goowon couple so much.... i love them more than the main OTP.. haha.. since the first episode.. they caught my heart,,,, UNTIL NOW!!!

i keep on rewind and watch their scene... from eps 1 till 16.. and still crying for them... eventhough i already know that they will have the happy ending in the end... but their scenes from the first episode of the drama.. still breaks my heart into pieces... :tears::tears:

and their reunion in episode 16 in the snow... still make me cry.. hahaha.... i cant get over it..... more romantic than songsong couple.... how sdy already cried when he saw mj... aaarghhh..... :tears::tears:

i've read somewhere that there might be dots season 2... for me... somehow i'm just affraid if they make the season 2, will not be as beautiful as season 1... maybe sdy and mj will face another threat from gen yoon and so on... ah the angsttt... cant take it anymore..... or someone will die or....... ahhh.... :tears:

honestly... if only they make maybe 1 special episode of dots... would be better... maybe their wedding day or another happy moment... hahaha... i'm so fangirling here.... :wub:

have e good day everyone......

@SocNau162 : same here..... still cant move on... :vicx: but thats okay... i just enjoy it.... haha... :wub:

anyway.... great MV... i'm still having my heart break into pieces when i see SDY with red eyes... look into his phone when myungju call him... after he met with gen yoon with "sincere heart"... :( i just remember myungjoo's letter.... so sad... :tears:

but i kinda have some questions in this drama :

1. when si jin said that he's already meet myungju for 7 years.... when it starts? since the military academy or after SDY tell si jin that he and myungjoo already going out??

if 7 years counts from that time... so they already dated for 7 years or slightly less than 7 years right?? seriously?? 7 years with those angst??? and no skinship?? :sweatingbullets:

how can they stand it... :tears: hundreds of unanswered calls... hundred times when he saw myungjoo's name on his phone... but cant answered.. hw wants to but he cant... oh my....

2. what is the meaning of the present for seo dae young that will arrive at urk?? is it myungjoo herself?? but mj keep on talking that SDY havent unwrap his present... or havent open his present etc... i dont know if its the subtitle than make me confused.. or any different meaning?

thank you.... :rolleyes:

May 12, 2016

[bnt pictorial] Kim Jiwon, "Seo Dae Young is my ideal type"

Source: BNTNews

6r6rcb3iby16dlhjciq6e60shz04kr5g.jpg

[by Lim Mi Ae, translated by Woorim Ahn] Actress Kim Jiwon, who perfectly digested her role Yoon Myung Joo in KBS drama ‘Descendant of the Sun’, took a pictorial with bnt.

She showed an elegant mood with a white dress and expressed a girly side as she made gorgeous smiles. It was just like a white angel came that stole Seo Dae Young’s heart to the pictorial site.

Kim Jiwon said, “I used the accent since I was young, but I had to express it in more tough way, I tried harder. When I firstly read the scenario, I fell in love with my character so I cut my hair short to complete my role” about her accent in ‘Descendant of the Sun’.

She added, “I really liked the feelings that I’m loved by Seo Dae Young. He is my ideal type that is readily willing to give up his greed for his lady. I worried if Jin Goo would feel uncomfortable with me since we have 12-year of age gap, but he was a perfect partner so far.”

She continued, “When I act in skirts, there are many limits depending on cameras’ angles. However, the army uniform allowed me to make various poses, so I could focus on acting.”

She chose the most memorable scene of the drama as when Yoo Si Jin said, “Then, make him alive.” She said, “Since I wasn’t there when the scene was filmed, I got to watch it through my TV. I shouted when Yoo Si Jin took off his in-ear” and laughed.

As Kim Jiwon worked on ‘Descendant of the Sun’, she said, “I earned lots of things that are indescribable. The most appreciating part is that I got close with good seniors and colleagues. I could spend 7 months with them and the time was enough for us to get close.”

Recently, she appeared in SBS variety program ‘Running Man’ and we asked for her to choose the best episode during filming it. She answered, “There was a game that has water bomb as a penalty. Actually, I have water phobia, so I worried a lot. However, Yoo Jae Suk noticed it and he tried his best for me to avoid the penalty. I was very touched.”

What are her plans from now on? She said, “I had a fan signing event at the end of April. It was very different experience for me. It was my first time to receive presents from fans and I saw fans with professional cameras. I will try my best so that I can fulfill their requests. I’m not sure what would be my next work, but doing best is my goal in 2016.” (photo by bntnews DB)

May 14, 2016

Kim Ji Won Talks About Jin Goo’s True Personality At “Descendants Of The Sun” OST Concert

Source: Soompi by ilmare42 

Kim Ji Won Talks About Jin Goo’s True Personality At “Descendants Of The Sun” OST Concert

At the OST concert for the hit drama “Descendants of the Sun” on May 14 in Seoul, actress Kim Ji Won shared some insights into her co-star and love interest in the show Jin Goo.

The pair reenacted a popular scene from the drama for fans in the audience. When asked how similar Jin Goo is to his character Seo Dae Young, Kim Ji Won replies, “About 50 percent.”

She adds, “He would suddenly change 100 percent in Seo Dae Young when we were filming, but usually he has a boyish charm.” Kim Ji Won goes on to joke, “He’s like what he looks like when he dances along to Red Velvet’s ‘Dumb Dumb.’” Red Velvet made a special cameo in the final episode of “Descendants of the Sun,” and Jin Goo later danced to “Dumb Dumb” on May 1′s episode of “Running Man.”

The audience then asks him to dance, but Jin Goo dodges their request by saying, “Unfortunately the song hasn’t been prepared, so I can’t.”

Kim Ji Won also says that Jin Goo is similar to his character in the way that he loves his wife.

Source (1) (2

On 5/8/2016 at 7:03 AM, chaysira said:

@SocNau162 : same here..... still cant move on... :vicx: but thats okay... i just enjoy it.... haha... :wub:

anyway.... great MV... i'm still having my heart break into pieces when i see SDY with red eyes... look into his phone when myungju call him... after he met with gen yoon with "sincere heart"... :( i just remember myungjoo's letter.... so sad... :tears:

but i kinda have some questions in this drama :

1. when si jin said that he's already meet myungju for 7 years.... when it starts? since the military academy or after SDY tell si jin that he and myungjoo already going out??

if 7 years counts from that time... so they already dated for 7 years or slightly less than 7 years right?? seriously?? 7 years with those angst??? and no skinship?? :sweatingbullets:

how can they stand it... :tears: hundreds of unanswered calls... hundred times when he saw myungjoo's name on his phone... but cant answered.. hw wants to but he cant... oh my....

2. what is the meaning of the present for seo dae young that will arrive at urk?? is it myungjoo herself?? but mj keep on talking that SDY havent unwrap his present... or havent open his present etc... i dont know if its the subtitle than make me confused.. or any different meaning?

thank you.... :rolleyes:

I'm glad that it was not just me who still can't move on from goowon couple:):wub: .

1. I think seven years is after he said that they are dating, because while still in the military academy seem like they don't know each other, remember when goowon met for the second time in his car MJ said about her father wants her to marry someone who compete about the the rank and it was her senior at military academy and MJ still don't know who Yoo Shijin yet. They seemed to have been dating about five years but not 7 years, they met in the summer "I think it's summer but when he said to Yoo Shijin they were dating it was raining so I'm still confused" and if we look carefully when they were drinking together before the were dating it was the rainy season, seen the clothes they wear, the next scene was winter, and  when he was wrong to talk about sleeping together it looks like they 've been dating the last of  flashback scenes was spring when DY try to make the rumor be true lol :wub:. ahhh when they are first meet at the time DY still  was a sergeant two star, so I guess for seven years they had known each other they did'nt immediately become a lovers. I think DY can't do skinship like the other couple because MJ was a lieutenant, it seems like DY wants to support the dignity of a lieutenant. although MJ doesn't mind doing skinship hahah. MJ once told MY that they are more often broke up than to have a romantic,so I guess for more than five years they were dating they have a relationship that broke up and then back dating again and so on

2. MJ said 2 times about the gif,  the first is  when MJ sent gifts to alpha tim then there was a letter saying that a gift for DY will come soon, and it was MJ who will come to Urk , the second gift is when they were both in the captain's room , because DY was jealous MJ went into the men's room so MJ wants to give a gift to DY, the gift is DY can hold her hand and hug her, for this gift he had opened when he permits will go to save the captain , DY kissed MJ forehead .

@myeongjoo02 : hahahaha... still cant move on though.... :))

tried to watch another drama like pinocchio.... but still miss dots goowon so much... hahaha....

anyway... in episode 15, i think sijin already know myungjoo.. was he? when dae young told him in the rain that he already dated yoon myeong joo... and si jin sid that "do you know that her father is a liutenant general???"

and i did realize that when general yoon ask daeyoung to split up with myeongjoo in cafetaria, daeyoung still having "chungsa" rank... not "sangsa" i dont know how long it takes from chungsa to sangsa... hahaha... but i do know that they already dated for years,,, thats why their stories so famous among other soldiers.. right... hhhh...

seriously... in this drama.. i can feel that forehead kiss or hugs are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeter than lip kiss between sdy and mj... dunno why... :P

2. oookay... now i understand bout the second gift... haha... thank you thank you... so many gifts between them...

:tears:

Actor Jin Goo recently shared a story about his kiss scene with actress Kim Ji Won.

On May 14, the OST concert for KBS2’s “Descendants of the Sun” was held in Kyung Hee University Hall of Peace, where Jin Goo disclosed a behind-the-scenes story about one of his kiss scenes with his co-star.

During the concert, the actor commented, “Kim Ji Won and I had a beautiful kiss scene that wasn’t aired.”

He then shared, “There is a scene where Seo Dae Young recalls when he confessed to Yoon Myung Joo and kissed her. There were around 200 soldiers as extras, who were actually real soldiers. We filmed the scene in cooperation with the military.”

The actor continued, “The soldiers cheered when I kissed her on the forehead first. The moment we kissed each other on the lips, the soldiers went wild. They weren’t even instructed to do that.”

He joked, “I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize.”

The “Descendants of the Sun” OST concert was attended by actors Jin Goo, Kim Ji Won, Lee Seung Joon, and Seo Jeong Yeon, along with the artists who performed the hit drama’s soundtrack.

Source (1)

hmmmmm..... honestly i really curious how seo dae young confess to myeongjoo... why they cut that scene???? :tears:

i know the scene maybe would be almost as same as cafetaria scene in the picture... but still... why dont give us two scenes..... :tears:

17 hours ago, chaysira said:

@myeongjoo02 : hahahaha... still cant move on though.... :))

tried to watch another drama like pinocchio.... but still miss dots goowon so much... hahaha....

anyway... in episode 15, i think sijin already know myungjoo.. was he? when dae young told him in the rain that he already dated yoon myeong joo... and si jin sid that "do you know that her father is a liutenant general???"

and i did realize that when general yoon ask daeyoung to split up with myeongjoo in cafetaria, daeyoung still having "chungsa" rank... not "sangsa" i dont know how long it takes from chungsa to sangsa... hahaha... but i do know that they already dated for years,,, thats why their stories so famous among other soldiers.. right... hhhh...

seriously... in this drama.. i can feel that forehead kiss or hugs are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeter than lip kiss between sdy and mj... dunno why... :P

2. oookay... now i understand bout the second gift... haha... thank you thank you... so many gifts between them...

maybe they know who they are but don't know each other, because who does'nt know the daughter of general right? well I love all the skinship scenes of goowon couple make my heart melt :wub:

why why why why so many of their scenes were not aired , bed scene and now the confessed scene ahhhhh.......

• 3 weeks later...

Archived