❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

Replay replay and replay Kim Nayoung MV because contain a lot of GooWon vitamins

And we didnt see this scene? When MJ crying a lot

25764354422_ac18d3c245_n.jpg

Is she crying because of DY or because of her dad? Cant wait to watch this couple's story

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are my everything....

kim-ji-won_1458254738_ki1.jpg

He stands by the window watching her make her way through the crowd to the library, never looking away. His hands tighten, he just wants to run to her and hold her tight. He wants her to know how much she means to him, for his living. For his life. 

She walks up the stairs and even with a crowd of people he can hear her footsteps making her way through the crowd. To him. He couldn't wait to see her. He couldn't wait to see her eyes lit up at the sight of him. He couldn't wait for her small smiles, the almost non existent dimples, that small nose to twitch. He couldn't wait for her. But he would. He always would.

Her eyes lit up, exactly as he thought. The dimples, the nose, everything as he thought. He'd been staring too much at Hee everytime he meets her. She does the talking, the scolding, the crying. But he does the staring, the longing, the feeling. 

She smiles at him. He doesn't. He stares at her. He looks at every small detail on her face. The hair on her eyebrows, the non existent freckles on her nose, the light orange lipstick, her tongue as it makes it's way through her teeth to moisture her already kissable lips. He just wants to grab her and kiss her.

She sees that. She knows. She walks up to him. Looks him in the eyes and closes her eyes.

Then she waits.

He stares at her. His eyes grow soft. He almost smiles at her. Typical Myung Joo. Of course she would wait for him to make the first move. He leans closer. Now he's directly above her lips.

He stares at them.

He remembers the general's order.

But he loves her. He loves Myung Joo more than his own life. He couldn't live without her. She was his everything.

He kisses her, softly, passionately and she responds ardently. The desire comes out and soon both of them were making out against the glass window. They needed this. They did.

They loved each other.

They were everything to each other.

The silent lovers....

For twin unnie @xiashenghan and @Ahpheng unnie....

1 hour ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I love that Daeyoung is becoming more humanlike and wasnt as stoic like first episodes. Just look at ep8, he lost his composure for many times. First is when he punched that manager (deservedly so) and the second is when he's being jealous over that "son in law" thingy.. lmao. bring on more jealous Daeyoung scenes! He has a wicked sense of humour and I really, really love his deadpan expression when he says something outrageous like, "I'm suck at math", "The appendix is on the right side.", and that ending of ep8.. lmao, I love how he plays hard to get at MJ. I think it's the way of him teasing her "I have errand to do." ugghhh just kiss her already!! asdffghjkl you could cut the sexual tension between them with a knife.. seriously.

And to his passion towards Myung Joo.. oh, it's definitely there. Remember, this is the man who's trying to suppress his feelings by running away from her for God knows how long, yet when he saw her right in front of him, he cant even lied about his feelings. Remember that hug at the airport and that towel hug? He isnt a lovey-dovey type, but when he's initiating the skinship, it will be a big one. And i think we will all die when he initiates a kiss finally (yeah, I called that he will be the one initiating a kiss instead of her. I hope their kiss will be as epic.. With all that sexual tension and the buildup.. yeah it will be worth it)

i agree wholeheartedly :wub:

i love DY character so much. he doesn't speak much and look like robot, but when he takes action he makes all girls swoon lol and yes his deadpan face when he is talking makes everything funnier. he is just effortlessly funny :D i wish more scene of him teasing MJ again in the future

i also think he will initiate the kiss considering he is actually a little bit pervert too :D

maybe DY was still mad so he didn't want to kiss MJ hahaha

can't wait for ep 9. DY held MJ's hand :wub: and i wonder why he fighted with the director again

seems like lt. gen yoon typhoon is coming to our ship. i actually have high hope in him tbh. he seemed moved by DY words in ep 5 :sweatingbullets:

12 hours ago, nia0704 said:

Replay replay and replay Kim Nayoung MV because contain a lot of GooWon vitamins

And we didnt see this scene? When MJ crying a lot

Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Images

Is she crying because of DY or because of her dad? Cant wait to watch this couple's story

I really hope that DY is not the cause of MJ’s tears. From ep 9 preview, it seems that general yoon wants to find out where DY stands in regards to his feelings for MJ. Plus DY affirmed his feelings for MJ by not reporting the general about the unfair transfer order in ep 5. So I would be absolutely disappointed (and deem it irrational) if he denies his feelings in front of MJ no less.

I think we can all agree that general appa should remain their common enemy until a time when he finally caves. waiting for the day !

yea, even though they're an established couple we have yet to see them kiss. but the sexual tension is there and when you have someone like MJ, it's only a matter of time that DY gives in to her xD since this is main broadcast network, can't expect full make out session so just one epic kiss please.

For now though, I expect more angst next week, idk i just have a bad feeling about MJ dad hmmm

Netizens in love with Kim Ji Won’s beauty

Posted on March 18, 2016

Although Descendants of the Sun actress Song Hye Kyo has been praised for her beauty, another actress from the drama has also been receiving a lot of love lately. 

In fact, netizens are claiming actress Kim Ji Won looks so beautiful in her military uniform that her looks can even beat Song Hye Kyo. According to netizens, Kim Ji Won looks incredible in light make up, which is why she can still look so good in her role as a sergeant in the drama. Although some netizens have found her character on the show a little off-putting, many have agreed that her visuals make it really hard to dislike her

Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!

1-17.jpg?resize=472%2C588

2-16.jpg?resize=480%2C720

3-15.jpg?resize=480%2C722

4-14.jpg?resize=460%2C616

5-10.jpg?resize=480%2C719

6-9.jpg?resize=480%2C437

7-7.jpg?resize=480%2C301

8-5.jpg?resize=480%2C358

NETIZEN REACTIONS
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

[+ 160, – 46] She seriously catches viewers’ eyes more than Song Hye Kyo..her hair is so prety

[+ 140, – 82] I felt like she was way more beautiful than Song Hye Kyo when they were in a picture together

[+ 129, – 16] She is so beautiful and she’s such a good actress ㅠㅠㅠ..her roles until now were just all perky but her role in this drama makes her look so lovely ㅠㅠㅠ

search : koreaboo

Welcome to the ship @LavelyShai.

I just browsed through E08 and Seo Dae Young being jealous when Yoon Myung Ju called Yoon Si Jin 'son-in-law' is so cute! I can't wait to watch the full episode and their future scenes together.

How can Seo Dae Young be so cute. He has a straight face on but in reality he is so jealous is so cute yet funny at the same time.

looking forward to this scene. Rather than the scene with her father, I'm looking forward to this scene. He's holding her shoulder, not allowing her to walk away from him. this might be when he's explaining about his real feelings for her, because I think he will deny his feelings for her when they were with her father. And damn, that determined expression on his face just makes me weak in the knees. so sexy.

Cd5DGIYWwAAa61U.jpg

Cd5DF25W0AAksME.jpg

Cd5DGVdXIAAUUbl.jpg

Hello! Finally had the chance to post here. I'm so happy that GooWon couple is receiving much love from all of us. Even from the first episode, this couple took my heart away and I keep on digging for more from them. 

The scene at the hospital was so heartbreaking for me. Looking at how emotionless DY is and MJ was so broken hearted with his attitude. But later on, I learned that he had to do this. It's not something he wanted and as much as it hurts her, it hurts him as well. 

I couldn't help myself but relate the scene where he insisted on getting back his phone when it was stolen was all because of her. It's partly because of the flashbacks where he took photos together with her. I kept on thinking that he wanted the phone back because It was full of their memories. Something to keep him going. 

I love how MJ is so persistent on trying to get him back. All the efforts she did to get near to him. All those phone calls that he ignored. If I was her, I wouldn't even be waiting for him anymore. 

And how DY is fighting with his own feelings makes me sad too. He remained expressionless while it was obvious enough that he was hurting. He sacrificed his own feelings because of her, because of what her father thinks about them. 

Lastly, as much as I wanted them to get back together now, I hope the tension and angst and drama won't stop already. Its too soon, and I want to see him winning her back. I wish she would at least gave up once and then he'll realized that he should win her back. 

And I saw some comment about how it might ended up with character death. I hope this won't happen especially after what they had to go through together. I hope the writer will let them get their happy ending, and put up smiles on their pretty and handsome face in the ending. 

I'm rooting for this couple. I can't wait for the next episode! Sorry it got too lengthy hehe

15 minutes ago, exobyul said:

Hello! Finally had the chance to post here. I'm so happy that GooWon couple is receiving much love from all of us. Even from the first episode, this couple took my heart away and I keep on digging for more from them. 

The scene at the hospital was so heartbreaking for me. Looking at how emotionless DY is and MJ was so broken hearted with his attitude. But later on, I learned that he had to do this. It's not something he wanted and as much as it hurts her, it hurts him as well. 

I couldn't help myself but relate the scene where he insisted on getting back his phone when it was stolen was all because of her. It's partly because of the flashbacks where he took photos together with her. I kept on thinking that he wanted the phone back because It was full of their memories. Something to keep him going. 

I love how MJ is so persistent on trying to get him back. All the efforts she did to get near to him. All those phone calls that he ignored. If I was her, I wouldn't even be waiting for him anymore. 

And how DY is fighting with his own feelings makes me sad too. He remained expressionless while it was obvious enough that he was hurting. He sacrificed his own feelings because of her, because of what her father thinks about them. 

Lastly, as much as I wanted them to get back together now, I hope the tension and angst and drama won't stop already. Its too soon, and I want to see him winning her back. I wish she would at least gave up once and then he'll realized that he should win her back. 

And I saw some comment about how it might ended up with character death. I hope this won't happen especially after what they had to go through together. I hope the writer will let them get their happy ending, and put up smiles on their pretty and handsome face in the ending. 

I'm rooting for this couple. I can't wait for the next episode! Sorry it got too lengthy hehe

welcome @exobyul its nice to have more people coming on board and rooting for goowon. we've reached 10 pages wooooo!!  agree that its about time we see some effort from DY too. i'm going to be optimistic till the end. like the saying goes all's well that ends well. 

7 minutes ago, debbsthebee said:

welcome @exobyul its nice to have more people coming on board and rooting for goowon. we've reached 10 pages wooooo!!  agree that its about time we see some effort from DY too. i'm going to be optimistic till the end. like the saying goes all's well that ends well. 

Heheh thank you! Hoping for the best for this couple. Their chemistry is something different. Ended up rooting for them more than the main couple. I always get this kind of second lead/couple syndrome :lol:

hello exobyul I agree there are things that are important in smartphones,DY worried until her to the hospital with SJ.   I really like this couple, because for me their stories made me very curious and always wondered ,especially every scene they are just 5-10 minutes T_T . I hope in the next episode DY open with his feelings and not hurt himself because I think DY very very affectionate, caring and love with MJ. I am really touched by MJ struggle that has not succumbed to continue to contact DY,even though DY ignore it because MJ 's father had given a statement that did not approve their relationship.

Why do I think that DY might kiss MJ after holding her shoulder? Haha B) Tho I don't dare to hope too much xD

I'm so glad we finally got to see jealous!DY in ep 8^^ I kept replaying that part when MJ barged in Shi Jin (? cuz I don't know whose room it was lol)'s room and the hug in ep 7, of course. Btw, when DY told her that he would regret running away from her if sth were to happen to her, did he talk in informal words? I never learned Korean properly so I don't know if it was xD DY always talks to MJ formally as she is his superior so this detail is very important to me.

and this part in the trailer when he was holding her hand (or pulling her to him) after getting off the airplane has not happened yet right? 

I need more of DY initiating skinship to MJ!!! Hopefully they will have more screen time next ep (even if it was with General Yoon xD)

Also, I need to make a confession. Lately  I only watched GooWon's parts and skipped most of the episode :vicx: Tho I check DOTS' thread occasionally so I do know what's happening to main OTP

Hi guys, new member boarding the ship here. At first, I had an intention to not watch this drama like any drama from the past year since I just found myself in a new low where I don't want to watch kdrama. However, when I get the glimpse of our lovely GooWon couple, I been completely immersed with them. I can't remember now what did I saw that got me hook since the last 48 hours is like an emotion train for me. 

I love them so much. Their storyline just hit all my sweet spots! Start from their personality, that upright, quiet but easy to read and gentle of DY and strong, blunt and not so irritate like some shoujo character of MY. Also their bittersweet and complex relationship, it like a medicine for me. I have many more thing that I want to write about them, but I not in the right mind right now.

It been so long since I last joined a couple thread (since k2h), it great to jump in the rabbit hole again

Archived