❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

I watch Descendants Of The Sun because of Song Joong Ki. However, I like this couple (GooWon couple) more than main OTP. Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won look so good together and their chemistry is off the chart. Kim Ji Won is a one of the few promising actresses who has good chemistry with actors she plays along side. 
My heart aches when watching their sad love story:cry:. Especially the airport scene when Dae Young hugs Myung Joo and her tears are falling, so heartbreaking:(. I've heard about Jin Goo several years ago but this is the first time I watching him and I am very impressed by his performance in this drama! He is so manly and full of charisma. Moreover, he can portray many sides of Dae Young's emotions, even though in some scene which he does not have any dialogue. 
Hope that GooWon couple will get more scenes in the next episodes. Please give them some happier scenes and a happy ending, writer - nim...

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daeyoung is not a man of many words. He's not a man who will say anything swoony, but he showed it through his actions:

Exhibit 1: just when I thought he's going to let go of her hand, he did this.. :wub:

CctrRq4UcAEyyb4.jpg

Exhibit 2: just when I thought he's going to walk away, he pulled her towards him and hugged her. That gesture means a lot for a stoic guy like him. In the end, He couldnt lie about his feelings

CcsU2RyVAAAsZ49.jpg

Exhibit 3: He's saying bluntly that he's INDEED wanting to get intimate with her (as pervy as it was xD)

Ccq6vmiW0AAcgrd.jpg

Exhibit 4: When he cant help being jealous when other guy said that Myung Joo was pretty

tumblr_o33xwqz8Y31uoaui7o4_r1_250.gif

and I really cant wait for this scene. They're moving TOWARDS each other.not just one-sided.. squeee!!

tumblr_o2pgfv0NzE1scm9d0o2_r4_250.gif

@Adwina Oltariani i'm hoping part 2 of the scene in your signature will end with a kiss between our MJ and DY. 

My favourite scenes from ep 4
when MJ begged DY to ask her to stay,
wpYsdA2.jpg

to promise to do whatever it takes to get back and to take responsibility for his actions.
S9QcaIr.jpg

9osnca2.jpg

WKCQMh3.jpg

writer nim please turn their rumour into a fact. they deserve all the happiness after their hardships! jebal jom! 

after seeing their flashbacks in ep 4. i wonder at which point did they progress from a pretend couple into a real one. i hope they show us how their relationship evolved. as strong as MJ is for fighting for them, i want to see DY do the same. possibly something as drastic as choosing her over the army. general yoon mentioned that he has never lost his guys maybe DY would be the first and it could possibly change his stance about them, considering everyone knows how much being a soldier means to DY.

5 hours ago, debbsthebee said:

after seeing their flashbacks in ep 4. i wonder at which point did they progress from a pretend couple into a real one. i hope they show us how their relationship evolved. as strong as MJ is for fighting for them, i want to see DY do the same. possibly something as drastic as choosing her over the army. general yoon mentioned that he has never lost his guys maybe DY would be the first and it could possibly change his stance about them, considering everyone knows how much being a soldier means to DY.

Hopefully they'll show us in flashbacks in later episodes. Because at this point, we still dont get  to see full transition of their relationship. And how they're shown to be drinking together in different seasons, so I guess it's implied they've been Dating for years?

hello.

i've been a fan of KJW since the heirs and her acting never disappoints me. i started watching DOTS this weekend and i am so in love with this couple. i like their personality. MJ is badass so far and i hope she keeps this personality till the end and DY is so funny with his deadpan face. i lurked on DOTS main thread and i think 99% of the member are main couple shippers. i am glad i found this thread. now looking forward for wednesday and wish there are more scenes of MJ-DY :D

4 minutes ago, purpose said:

hello.

i've been a fan of KJW since the heirs and her acting never disappoints me. i started watching DOTS this weekend and i am so in love with this couple. i like their personality. MJ is badass so far and i hope she keeps this personality till the end and DY is so funny with his deadpan face. i lurked on DOTS main thread and i think 99% of the member are main couple shippers. i am glad i found this thread. now looking forward for wednesday and wish there are more scenes of MJ-DY :D

Welcome to the thread purpose!!! yes i'm surprised that there aren't more goowon shippers but nevertheless glad too that we have this space to celebrate it. i feel like a drug addict currently suffering from withdrawal symptoms whilst waiting for wed and thurs to arrive.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nogwanshimm/status/706445136188715008

at least we're sure that daeyoung will be back and we will see this scene~

anyone, noticed how they only wore the brown uniform in urk and MJ wore a green one in Korea. I guess if that's how it is, we'll probably see the scene in the OST cover when they are in Korea. And let's rejoice because GooWon is loved by netizens :D:D:D:D Hopefully I'd be able to make gif sets soon for this couple~

On 7 March 2016 at 0:48 AM, debbsthebee said:

Mod edit: please do not quote images!
not sure if you've seen this but someone posted this in the main thread. double date! does this signal only happy endings for both couples? this better not be a bts photo. 

Omo omo omooo!! Im so excited!! Maybe theyre ordering food and MJ seems upset at DY's lack of reaction?? Haha hopefully it's not a BTS! 

8 hours ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

Omo omo omooo!! Im so excited!! Maybe theyre ordering food and MJ seems upset at DY's lack of reaction?? Haha hopefully it's not a BTS! 

Lol! It would be pretty funny if SJ was being all lovey-dovey & feeding MY and MJ gets slightly annoyed w envy because DY just minds his own business and continue to eat w that signature deadpan expression.

6 hours ago, VIPgurl97 said:

Has anyone watched the new BTS video of GooWon? I'm dying to watch that scene in the cafeteria. Maybe by that time they were already dating for real?

yeah, I've seen it! she was doing aegyo in front of him and I cant wait to see the full scene to see his reaction!! They keep releasing BTS with new scenes as a tease for us.. My heart cant take it anymoreee..

17 hours ago, purpose said:

Mod edit: please do not quote images!

from the trailer at 7:40 this is goowon right?

i really hope so because they look so happy walking while holding hand :wub:

one more day till ep 5~

Omg yes!! This better NOT be a flashback! So cute she's swinging their hands together like that.. I just hope the angst Between them to be over soon..

Happy 100 pages, everyone! Here's to 100 pages more, and lets keep this thread alive! 1 more day to go!!

Archived