❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

19 hours ago, augustwentie said:

Don't misunderstand DY lol Jingoo said it himself that DY always fought for their love without MJ's knowing. I know love will win but I'm more interested in their past and how will MJ find out that DY never gave up on her :rolleyes:

This is my first time caught the 2nd couple syndrome even I watched this drama for the lead couple however my OTP is Goowon :lol: I expect the lead will have difficult time in later episodes and hopefully things will get easier for our OTP

kyaaa I am also curious about their love life before, I wish there will be another scene of their flashback...

I can't wait for today..can't wait to see them ^^

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jin Goo explains why the numerous kiss scenes he filmed with Kim Ji Won were not aired

Jin Goo talked about the romance scenes in 'Descendants of the Sun'.

During an interview with Enews24, Jin Goo revealed some secret scenes. Jin Goo said, "We filmed a lot of kiss scenes but all of them got edited out. Now I am not sure if any kiss scenes will be aired at all. But we did film a very hot scene towards the last episode."

Then he explained the reason behind the deleted kiss scenes as, "I think it's good that they were left out in the beginning. We did work extremely hard to film it, but I think viewers would have lost focus of the couple's secretive yet passionate love."

Fans are a bit let down by the deleted scenes, but there is still hope as Jin Goo mentioned 'very hot scenes towards the last episode'. Viewers will just have to find out in the upcoming episodes! We also wonder if Jin Goo's wife would still react the same way if they are to be released!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/jin-goo-explains-why-the-numerous-kiss-scenes-he-filmed-with-kim-ji-won-were-not-aired

OMG DID YOU GUYS READ THIS!!! They did filmed A LOT of kiss scenes!!! OH MY GOD I NEED THEIR KISS SCENE OMG SHIPPERS DO YOU FEEL MY HEART??

14 hours ago, chrysalidding said:

Hello! I'm also a 2nd couple shipper here. I find their story more compelling cos there's more that we don't know.

I wrote a few fanfictions about them here: https://chrysalidding.wordpress.com/2016/03/20/descendants-of-the-sun-fanfic-list/

They're my first attempts at FF, so if you could read and give some comments, that would be great! Thank you!

I read your fanfic it's really good please continue to write more ^^ 

8 minutes ago, exobyul said:

Jin Goo explains why the numerous kiss scenes he filmed with Kim Ji Won were not aired

Jin Goo talked about the romance scenes in 'Descendants of the Sun'.

During an interview with Enews24, Jin Goo revealed some secret scenes. Jin Goo said, "We filmed a lot of kiss scenes but all of them got edited out. Now I am not sure if any kiss scenes will be aired at all. But we did film a very hot scene towards the last episode."

Then he explained the reason behind the deleted kiss scenes as, "I think it's good that they were left out in the beginning. We did work extremely hard to film it, but I think viewers would have lost focus of the couple's secretive yet passionate love."

Fans are a bit let down by the deleted scenes, but there is still hope as Jin Goo mentioned 'very hot scenes towards the last episode'. Viewers will just have to find out in the upcoming episodes! We also wonder if Jin Goo's wife would still react the same way if they are to be released!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/jin-goo-explains-why-the-numerous-kiss-scenes-he-filmed-with-kim-ji-won-were-not-aired

OMG DID YOU GUYS READ THIS!!! They did filmed A LOT of kiss scenes!!! OH MY GOD I NEED THEIR KISS SCENE OMG SHIPPERS DO YOU FEEL MY HEART??

@exobyul I TOTALLY FEEL YOU!!!! I NEED TO SEE THEIR VERY HOT KISS SCENE NOW!!!!!! 

giphy.gif

wotttt they did filmed A LOT of kiss scenes???? I need their kiss scene please ahhh

why we can see a kiss scene from song couple but we cant see our army couple??? :(

but al least we can see a very hot scene towards the last episode lol :lol:

Just now, debbsthebee said:

@exobyul I TOTALLY FEEL YOU!!!! I NEED TO SEE THEIR VERY HOT KISS SCENE NOW!!!!!! 

giphy.gif

@debbsthebee I KNOW RIGHTTTT THEY BETTER NOT EDIT OUT THE VERY HOT SCENE AT THE ENDING IF NOT IM SO GONNA FIND THEM PEOPLE AND HUNT THEM DOWN. It's like actually we've been tricked by thinking they don't have kissing scenes while actually they did A LOT 

2 minutes ago, myeongjoo02 said:

wotttt they did filmed A LOT of kiss scenes???? I need their kiss scene please ahhh

why we can see a kiss scene from song couple but we cant see our army couple??? :(

but al least we can see a very hot scene towards the last episode lol :lol:

YESS THEY BETTER NOT CUT THAT SCENE!! Maybe they cut it because they know how much we will focus on them if they showed the scene... Heheheh 

Just now, exobyul said:

@debbsthebee I KNOW RIGHTTTT THEY BETTER NOT EDIT OUT THE VERY HOT SCENE AT THE ENDING IF NOT IM SO GONNA FIND THEM PEOPLE AND HUNT THEM DOWN. It's like actually we've been tricked by thinking they don't have kissing scenes while actually they did A LOT 

@exobyul YESSS I WILL JOIN YOUR HUNTING SPREE IF WE DON'T EVEN GET 1 KISS! we totally got tricked but our goowon couple is actually so very passionate!!!! hahaa so i guess the rumours about them sleeping together are not totally off. omg I'm so happy, this just made my day. 

@debbsthebee YESS! I'm gonna wait until the end and if they don't have those scenes I'm bringing you along to hunt them. Deal? Hahaha. Yess this definitely made my day too. It's like a dream come true!! OMG I LOVE THESE TWO COUPLE OMG I CAN'T WAIT. And tonight gonna see them I want to know what's gonna happen to them.

6 minutes ago, exobyul said:

@debbsthebee YESS! I'm gonna wait until the end and if they don't have those scenes I'm bringing you along to hunt them. Deal? Hahaha. Yess this definitely made my day too. It's like a dream come true!! OMG I LOVE THESE TWO COUPLE OMG I CAN'T WAIT. And tonight gonna see them I want to know what's gonna happen to them.

@exobyul Deal! I'll just sharpen my knives in preparation *evil gleam* I LOVE THEM TOO! hope we get some awesome scenes tonight as well. haha i'm in a dilemma now cause I don't want the show to end but my fav scenes would likely be at the end. #life

Oh mo oh mo, they filmed a lot of kiss scenes!!! At first I thought that GooWon couple might not have any kiss scenes because Jin Goo is quite older than Kim Ji Won (12 years old) and he's already married. By far, although they haven't shown our OTP kiss scenes yet, the viewers still felt their deep love, especially hug scenes. The hug scene after she cleaned his face by towel is the most passionate hug I have ever seen in my Kdrama's experience!
But woah, they really did a lot of kiss scenes:heart:. Hope that they do not cut them all, please show us at least one (or some of them) and "very hot scene towards the last episode"!. And doesn't that means we will have a happy ending?

25 minutes ago, exobyul said:

YESS THEY BETTER NOT CUT THAT SCENE!! Maybe they cut it because they know how much we will focus on them if they showed the scene... Heheheh 

I will join you, lets find them haha 

Well it's true I will focus on their kiss scene hahha ... ahh forgive me jingoo wife :sweatingbullets:

Guys ohmigawd... I'm dying here!!!!! Why did they cut out those scenes???? Whyyyyyy????

This can't be good nooooooo can't be good.... Aigooo I'm losing my mind hereeee....

Why waste such amazing potential?????? I've never seen either of them kiss before and I wanna... Right NOW!!!!!!

Whyyyyyyyyyu??????????

On a side note, was there tongue?

38 minutes ago, myeongjoo02 said:

I will join you, lets find them haha 

Well it's true I will focus on their kiss scene hahha ... ahh forgive me jingoo wife :sweatingbullets:

Oh my oh my...... I am so excited now. Will we be seeing one of the kiss scene tonight? 

Can they release the cut scene as bts????? Pls Pls Pls....................................

Its finally wednesday.

I'm still holding on to the hope those kiss scenes will be aired in the latter half of the drama.. maybe in the flashbacks.. remember, the first half of the drama were focused on the main OTP,,of course theyll save the Second OTP kiss scenes until at least in the second half. But yeah, Im excited to see 'a very hot scene' between GooWon.. after holding back for so long, I can see Daeyoung finally gave in and we might get a possible bed scene. Thank God Jin Goo and Jiwon are not really the shy type, so I have high hopes for this. 

AND YAY IT'S WEDNESDAY! GOODLUCK TO US ALL..

@debbsthebee YESS! I'm in dilemma too! I want more of them but I want to see that hot scene too! Guess I'll just have to wait bcs for sure we have more drama of them until the last episode! 

@jyj.lover all of their scenes seems to be the best for me. It hits me right in the heart and the angst *feels* Did you see how powerful his hug was after the towel scene.. gah I'm just so in love with that gesture. Even if there's no kissing scene, it already made me like this. I wonder what's gonna happen if they air the kissing scene! I wish they'll somehow show the deleted kissing scene bcs we need more of themm

@myeongjoo02 YAY ANOTHER ADDITION TO HUNT THE PRODUCTION IF THEY NEVER SHOW THOSE SCENES! Hahahaha. 

@heartoppaya I KNOW RIGHT!! WHAT A WASTE! They filmed it and poof edited it out. Sighh my heart is breakingg

@Adwina Oltariani hopefully! It's gonna be more of them now I hopeee. And yes, who knows they gonna air the kiss scene in the flashbacks! How could I forgotten that their scenes are full of flashbacks heheh. He's gonna do it all the way this time. Can't wait for thiss!!

Please god bless us all tonight! :wub:

2 minutes ago, exobyul said:

@debbsthebee YESS! I'm in dilemma too! I want more of them but I want to see that hot scene too! Guess I'll just have to wait bcs for sure we have more drama of them until the last episode! 

@jyj.lover all of their scenes seems to be the best for me. It hits me right in the heart and the angst *feels* Did you see how powerful his hug was after the towel scene.. gah I'm just so in love with that gesture. Even if there's no kissing scene, it already made me like this. I wonder what's gonna happen if they air the kissing scene! I wish they'll somehow show the deleted kissing scene bcs we need more of themm

@myeongjoo02 YAY ANOTHER ADDITION TO HUNT THE PRODUCTION IF THEY NEVER SHOW THOSE SCENES! Hahahaha. 

@heartoppaya I KNOW RIGHT!! WHAT A WASTE! They filmed it and poof edited it out. Sighh my heart is breakingg

I'm in no dilemma. I WANT THE EDITED KISS SCENES AND THE HOT SCENE!!! YOU PROMISED IT YOU CAN'T BACK DOWN NOW!!!!

Maybe, just maybe, they were too hot to handle? Maybe that's why they edited it? Can I have hope though?

I'm also joining the hunt. I'm thoroughly pizzed and I will tolerate no more give and take always. This is the final straw. 

Goowon is love. They have to know it by now. I will hunt them down and make a carcass massacre if I want if they don't air the kissing scenes AND the hot scene!!!!!!!

Color me pizzed!

@heartoppaya HAHAHAH THEY GONNA AIR IT SOON! 

It's not maybe. It's the truth. They're too hot to handle so they gonna give us more time to get the feels for when they gonna kiss for real. And the hot scene *smirk* 

We still have half of the drama for all the kissing scenes! Hahaha. And no worries, definitely gonna have your name to join the hunt :P But nah, I bet they gonna show it in the end. They just got to! They couldn't even resist GooWon for sure lol 

Archived