Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adwina Oltariani

❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

CdD9idPWoAEDFUN.jpg:large

omg!! stolen from the main thread~ thanks @gangurhar for sharing this!

i love both of the couples on the show but these two have a special place in my heart. i started the drama because of kim ji won and she didn't disappoint me one bit! pleasantly surprised with jin goo as well i haven't seen him in anything before this drama but i might check out his works in the future!

i can't get over how good these two look together! i hope we get to see this scene during this week's episodes or at least more of them in general

thanks for sharing the new pic! I can already imagine she smeared it on purpose to reenact SG drama scene, only to have it being brushed nonchalantly by Daeyoung.. haha I see her being frustrated afterwards! but I think he will show it through his actions that he's indeed in love with her in other ways.. And MJ slowly adapting to it, and remember how she's convinced that his feelings arent changed in ep1? that means he must have done something big to convince her..

THAT LATEST BTS PHOTO ASDSDASLDSLDJLKAJLD

:bawling: my precious OTP

10 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

thanks for sharing the new pic! I can already imagine she smeared it on purpose to reenact SG drama scene, only to have it being brushed nonchalantly by Daeyoung.. haha I see her being frustrated afterwards! but I think he will show it through his actions that he's indeed in love with her in other ways.. And MJ slowly adapting to it, and remember how she's convinced that his feelings arent changed in ep1? that means he must have done something big to convince her..

also this writer likes to make us swoon over the male character thus i'm waiting for DY's actions :D

14 hours ago, purpose said:

from the trailer at 7:40 this is goowon right?

i really hope so because they look so happy walking while holding hand :wub:

one more day till ep 5~

Yup , should be goowon since both in uniform. 

Most likely will be current timeline and not flashback since they are in the UN uniform. Lol looking forward to tonight

5 hours ago, rameennoodles said:

omg!! stolen from the main thread~ thanks @gangurhar for sharing this!

i love both of the couples on the show but these two have a special place in my heart. i started the drama because of kim ji won and she didn't disappoint me one bit! pleasantly surprised with jin goo as well i haven't seen him in anything before this drama but i might check out his works in the future!

i can't get over how good these two look together! i hope we get to see this scene during this week's episodes or at least more of them in general

This seems to be the same scene as the earlier photo posted when DY+ MJ drinking coffee together. The clothes they are wearing is the same.  Should be a flashback here. Hope we see how they went from fake couple to real couple. heehee

I literally will scream if after DY brushed away the cream off MJ's lips, he licked his finger afterwards.. Dangg, that's how I imagined it afterwards. That would be pretty sexy, in my opinion.

From 1 hour drama airing goowon couple only have 5 minutes of scene :tears:

I want more..I need more... :tears:

Why so hard watching them :lol:

Hope there is kiss scenes for them :wub::D jalbutakgeyo~

1 hour ago, dewisuswiryani said:

From 1 hour drama airing goowon couple only have 5 minutes of scene :tears:

I want more..I need more... :tears:

Why so hard watching them :lol:

Hope there is kiss scenes for them :wub::D jalbutakgeyo~

agree this episode lacks of goowon. i need moreeee. hope tomorrow there will be more scenes.

Spoiler

the first scene was so cute and i really love MJ made "ing" sound when she heard DY's voice lol

the second scene was so bittersweet omg MJ's narration was so sad. she loves DY so much :tears:

1 hour ago, purpose said:

agree this episode lacks of goowon. i need moreeee. hope tomorrow there will be more scenes.

Hide contents

the first scene was so cute and i really love MJ made "ing" sound when she heard DY's voice lol

the second scene was so bittersweet omg MJ's narration was so sad. she loves DY so much :tears:

Makes sense because ep5 is focusing on SongSong development so much. Hopefully uri couple will be reunited soon and we'll get them interacting in the same place again. I agree, the narration makes me a bit teary, she apologized to him far too much, she knows theyll be facing hard times but she's asking for him to hold onm. Breaks my heart so much, this scene. Powerful acting by Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won. Him being all choked up looking at her name on the phone, and her earnest voice in the narration. I feel their love for each other and theyre still the couple that I'm rooting for the most.

I dislike her dad so much. Dae Young is such a good guy and sincere in wanting to respect the dad's wishes at the same time it's obvious he loves his daughter so much. Why can't this man see that. I mean does S even want to marry Myung Joo? I just want them to be together and be happy. Why is the dad doing this? 

I agree with all that there were simply not enough scenes of them today. Though I did enjoy the little that we got. MJ was just too cute and happy to simply hear his voice and I for one really enjoy watch DY do his military thing. I also really enjoyed the scenes between MJ and S. They have a nice brother sister liker relationship. I am looking forward to the bromance that looks like will be happening in tomorrow's ep (looks like S goes back to Korea for a stint?) and can't wait for both our boys to return to Urk and help with the earth quake mess and off course reunite with their women. 

4 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I dislike her dad so much. Dae Young is such a good guy and sincere in wanting to respect the dad's wishes at the same time it's obvious he loves his daughter so much. Why can't this man see that. I mean does S even want to marry Myung Joo? I just want them to be together and be happy. Why is the dad doing this? 

I agree with all that there were simply not enough scenes of them today. Though I did enjoy the little that we got. MJ was just too cute and happy to simply hear his voice and I for one really enjoy watch DY do his military thing. I also really enjoyed the scenes between MJ and S. They have a nice brother sister liker relationship. I am looking forward to the bromance that looks like will be happening in tomorrow's ep (looks like S goes back to Korea for a stint?) and can't wait for both our boys to return to Urk and help with the earth quake mess and off course reunite with their women. 

i agree. DY is not just a mere low rank soldier. DY is talented and has potential as much as higher rank. a true soldier just like MJ said. even lt. general yoon knew it. unfortunately lt. general yoon is too blinded by hate that he ignores DY's talent and doesn’t want to give DY a chance to prove how good DY is.

this ep 5 lacks of goowon but it had more MJ scene and i love it. i love how MJ seems sassy and bold in front of people but shows her vulnerable and cute side in front of DY :D

kim%2Bji%2Bwon.jpg

'Descendants of the Sun', Kim Ji Won breaks out in smile hearing Jin Goo's voice

1. [+847, -7] When she told that officer how lucky he is that he can see Seo Da Young ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I support this couple so much ㅠㅠ

2. [+698, -18] Kim Ji Won seriously looked pretty when she smiled after hearing Jin Goo's voice! Like that small thing could make her so happy!!! Don't give up on him, I'm rooting for GooWon all the way!!! ♥

3. [+620, -13] I like SongSong but I like this couple a bit more... ♡ㅜㅜㅜㅜ There's an earthquake in tomorrow's episode ㅜㅜ Yoo Shijin and Seo Dae Young have to leave againㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ They don't look like they're in Korea

4. [+52, -2] I get that they're a secondary couple but their screen time is too short

I wish their screen time was longer ... T__T  I think in that BTS video that was released earlier this week, MJ said "Let's end this relationship."? More angst is coming >< And MJ finally answered DY's salute... What does that mean???

there are so few scenes of goowon in this week episodes. i want more like in ep 4, or more than that :sweatingbullets:

i hope the writer give us more character development of MJ and DY especially MJ because she is the only one who haven't show her full action yet. i want her badass scene in action like a true army surgeon she is because i'm pretty sure MJ is more than just an emotional soldier who wanders around and calls her ex-bf (although i actually don't mind because she is so funny and i love all her scenes :D)

even if MJ-DY have to break up for awhile let it be if it could make MJ-DY relationship better :)

also i don't like when MJ wears her army beret lol it hides her pretty hair. she is prettier without her baret. and even prettier when she ties her hair like the first time she met DY in hospital.

btw the new ost during ep 6 flashback is gold. it gives angsty feeling

20 hours ago, VIPgurl97 said:

I wish their screen time was longer ... T__T  I think in that BTS video that was released earlier this week, MJ said "Let's end this relationship."? More angst is coming >< And MJ finally answered DY's salute... What does that mean???

can you give me the link? i cant find goowon BTS T.T