Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adwina Oltariani

❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Another couple I truly like! I always look forward to their scenes :wub: they have an amazing chemistry indeed, so glad this thread exists, off to backread :) 

GooWon fighting! 

9 minutes ago, creecabs said:

Another couple I truly like! I always look forward to their scenes :wub: they have an amazing chemistry indeed, so glad this thread exists, off to backread :) 

GooWon fighting! 

welcome to the thread! yeah hopefully we'll get more of their scenes this week. Hwaiting!

I LOVE this couple. Jingoo and Jiwon chemistry is magic :heart: They just fit. Their scenes always get me emotional, not to mention their ost are my favs. Judging from the preview we'll get (hopefully) more scenes of them in next ep x)

YESSSSS. There's a thread for these 2 :) I'm going to be camping here every week now hehe

I think this song clearly suitable for GooWon's yearning love for each other.. :"(((

"So Close"

You're in my arms, and all the world is calm.
The music playing on for only two.
So close, together.
And when I'm with you
So close, to feeling alive.

A life goes by,
Romantic dreams must die.
So I bid my goodbye
And never knew.
So close, was waiting,
Waiting here with you.
And now, forever, I know
All that I wanted
to hold you so close.

So close to reaching
That famous happy end.
Almost believing
This one's not pretend.
And now you're beside me,
And look how far we've come.
So far we are. So close...

Oh how could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?

We're so close to reaching
that famous happy end,
And almost believing,
this one's not pretend.
Let's go on dreaming
for we know we are...
so close, so close
and still so far...

The teaser gives me so much feel T^T this beautiful couple why so heartbreaking OTL though i'm glad that it's about Goowon, this is my fav ost so far xD along with Davichi's, also of this couple! must be fate ^^

I hope that new OST only contains of GooWon scenes. Please no SongSong couple scenes, please. I want one MV just filled with GooWon only...

1 hour ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I hope that new OST only contains of GooWon scenes. Please no SongSong couple scenes, please. I want one MV just filled with GooWon only...

Yes pleaseee :confounded: please give us of MV goowon couple official ..

Btw, please someone give me gif of another hug goowon couple (*at kim na young teaser)  :blush:

but please skip goowon hug in the airport(?), just hug a new one..hehe (*sorry by reaquest :grimace:)

I hope someone can upload a new gif of goowon couple here..thank you:heart:

I think it's going to be like Davichi MV, with both couples scenes. cause truthfully Goowon couple doesn't have many scenes yet. unless they put in new scenes. I just hope they put our couple on the cover ^^

Back to the teaser, i wonder what happened to MJ. DY hug looks like to comfort her.. feel like more angst is coming and i'm so ready for it.

1 hour ago, RanP said:

I think it's going to be like Davichi MV, with both couples scenes. cause truthfully Goowon couple doesn't have many scenes yet. unless they put in new scenes. I just hope they put our couple on the cover ^^

Back to the teaser, i wonder what happened to MJ. DY hug looks like to comfort her.. feel like more angst is coming and i'm so ready for it.

MJ indeed looks shaken when she was staring at her bloody hands while they're on a ride in the preview.. I guess she's in shock and I guess the hug happened when MJ confronted him and asked "what would you do if I was in danger?"  and she just poured out all of her frustrations to him.. my guess is he hugged her to comfort her.. to make sure everything's okay.. and the way he was tearing up and hugging her tightly, I can see he missed her so much.. like he doesnt want to let go.. So we have 2 hugs already.. I just hope the kiss scenes are in store for uri couple. I cant bear it if they didnt have kiss scenes just like MeAhRi and Choi Yoon in A Gentleman's Dignity.. all that buildup since the beginning, but only hugs and holding hands.. with no kiss scene.. I HOPE NOT!

That teaser got me all excited!b! I really want to know why he hugged her! Also can't wait for the scene when MJ was staring at her bloody hands and DY was looking at her... wonder what happened. 

I'm so glad that I'm in Korea now so I can watch the episode live from TV haha :phew: