❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

26 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

I'm in no dilemma. I WANT THE EDITED KISS SCENES AND THE HOT SCENE!!! YOU PROMISED IT YOU CAN'T BACK DOWN NOW!!!!

Maybe, just maybe, they were too hot to handle? Maybe that's why they edited it? Can I have hope though?

I'm also joining the hunt. I'm thoroughly pizzed and I will tolerate no more give and take always. This is the final straw. 

Goowon is love. They have to know it by now. I will hunt them down and make a carcass massacre if I want if they don't air the kissing scenes AND the hot scene!!!!!!!

Color me pizzed!

@heartoppaya I like the way you think - that the kisses were too hot to handle! I'm just hoping for at least one hot kiss materialises, no prolonged heartbreak, and a happily-ever-after for them. If they throw us pity kisses randomly, or in a special or BTS, that would be great too. We've sat through 3 weeks in the same coffee shop after all!

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, exobyul said:

@heartoppaya HAHAHAH THEY GONNA AIR IT SOON! 

It's not maybe. It's the truth. They're too hot to handle so they gonna give us more time to get the feels for when they gonna kiss for real. And the hot scene *smirk* 

We still have half of the drama for all the kissing scenes! Hahaha. And no worries, definitely gonna have your name to join the hunt :P But nah, I bet they gonna show it in the end. They just got to! They couldn't even resist GooWon for sure lol 

FYI production team we are steadily building an army that can beat your a**es to the curb if we don't get what we want. with their hot scenes, might even be possible to break 40%  

side note I think its adorable that jin goo's wife is such a supporter of our goowon. seo daeyoung is lucky that he has 2 understanding females :) 
http://www.hancinema.net/descendant-of-the-sun-kim-ji-won-i-i-thank-jin-goo-s-wife-for-being-understanding-92690.html

2 minutes ago, chrysalidding said:

@heartoppaya I like the way you think - that the kisses were too hot to handle! I'm just hoping for at least one hot kiss materialises, no prolonged heartbreak, and a happily-ever-after for them. If they throw us pity kisses randomly, or in a special or BTS, that would be great too. We've sat through 3 weeks in the same coffee shop after all!

Hahahaha i know right. We're still in the same cafe for these past episodes. Maybe the flashbacks in another place gonna start tonight lol. 

3 minutes ago, debbsthebee said:

FYI production team we are steadily building an army that can beat your a**es to the curb if we don't get what we want. with their hot scenes, might even be possible to break 40%  

side note I think its adorable that jin goo's wife is such a supporter of our goowon. seo daeyoung is lucky that he has 2 understanding females :) 
http://www.hancinema.net/descendant-of-the-sun-kim-ji-won-i-i-thank-jin-goo-s-wife-for-being-understanding-92690.html

They gonna give us what we want now! Lol. And yes, it's so sweet of her! If I was her maybe I'm not gonna be that understanding at all lol. All the jealousy will come in. But afterall in the end he still belongs to her. :wub:

@exobyul: If they air the kissing scenes in the next episodes, I think there will be an explosion with the Young Joo - Dae Young shippers because we have to wait and endure too long for that:))
Jin Goo has such a lovely and supportive wife. She is GooWon fangirl like us, so cute:) 

31 minutes ago, exobyul said:

@heartoppaya HAHAHAH THEY GONNA AIR IT SOON! 

It's not maybe. It's the truth. They're too hot to handle so they gonna give us more time to get the feels for when they gonna kiss for real. And the hot scene *smirk* 

We still have half of the drama for all the kissing scenes! Hahaha. And no worries, definitely gonna have your name to join the hunt :P But nah, I bet they gonna show it in the end. They just got to! They couldn't even resist GooWon for sure lol 

They'd better... Or I'm gonna make a riot...

I have an ongoing bet not to curse so I'm not... But I have to say $+$&:#(@($:%(#(#;$($;$(#(#+#:$+#-#!#&+'(';$+#+ if they won't air those scenes.. 

And if not..

let's+go+kill+them!.gif

53 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

I'm in no dilemma. I WANT THE EDITED KISS SCENES AND THE HOT SCENE!!! YOU PROMISED IT YOU CAN'T BACK DOWN NOW!!!!

Maybe, just maybe, they were too hot to handle? Maybe that's why they edited it? Can I have hope though?

I'm also joining the hunt. I'm thoroughly pizzed and I will tolerate no more give and take always. This is the final straw. 

Goowon is love. They have to know it by now. I will hunt them down and make a carcass massacre if I want if they don't air the kissing scenes AND the hot scene!!!!!!!

Color me pizzed!

because it's too hot to handle ? oh my god please help me :grimace: if it's too hot please help my mind I imagined it was already hot  :flushed: what if indeed their kiss so hot ? lol :blush: I hope that their kiss will be aired perhaps we will be able to see their flashback stories again *pray*  

2 minutes ago, exobyul said:

@jyj.lover yeahh the waiting can be quite torturing too right. Lol. They deserve their own drama on their own. Hahaha

@heartoppaya HAHAHAH you're so cute! Nah we can save you from losing your cursing bet!! If ever we're cursing later I hope it's only because of how adorable those two are! :w00t:

Unnieee... Unnie right? I'm 23.. I can't save my own self from cursing... I said henblock once.. I dunno how I am supposed to not curse until the end of dots.... @Ahpheng unnie you... 

I'm waiting for the lovey dovey scenes.. Coz they are the cutest... I have yet to see my jagiya smile.... And the way he looks at Ji won at the window.. *ovaries explode*

3 minutes ago, exobyul said:

@heartoppaya hahaha it's hard though!! Yess more lovey dovey scenes. Smiles from Jingoo  and all his secret and intense stare! Heheh. Anyways I'm also turning 23 next month. Lol. We're chingu then! 

I recently started worshipping jin too and calling him my jagiya.. And I started rewatching his old dramas.... I can't get enough of this hottie.... JG just jumps off the screen and stares me down... ❤❤❤

Just read the article that Jingoo mentioned about A LOT of kiss scenes were filmed about got cut out.... :triumph:

better give us director cuts after the drama! <_<

And and and the hot scene!! Isn't it the baby-making plan? LOL

Looking forward to today's episode but I know they will only have 5min screentime at most haha

15 minutes ago, exobyul said:

@heartoppaya HE'S SO HOT I WONDER WHY I NEVER THOUGHT WATCH HIS DRAMAS BEFORE THIS!! How could i miss someone like him for all these while sighh 

I started rewatching ad genius but sergeant Dae young is the most impressive .. He's giving me electric shocks... I'm like dancing on my seat she I see him.... Jin goo is SO gorgeous... ❤❤❤

i'm reading your reaction about goowon deleted kiss scenes & upcoming hot scene and you guys are so hilarious lol. can't say anything since you all already speak my mind.

reading this thread on the bus and i must hold my laughter. thankfully i am wearing a mask so people don't notice that i am smiling like crazy.

i can't imagine how goowon shippers will react if the kiss finally happened because just by reading the news we are all already like this hahaha. can't wait for that scene :D

I promise not to kill the director if they decide to air that "very hot scene"

still, I'm angry that the other kiss scenes were deleted.... GooWon already got less than 5 min per episode to begin with

If any of you got GooWon fanfics, could you share them to me? Hehe

1 hour ago, purpose said:

i'm reading your reaction about goowon deleted kiss scenes & upcoming hot scene and you guys are so hilarious lol. can't say anything since you all already speak my mind.

reading this thread on the bus and i must hold my laughter. thankfully i am wearing a mask so people don't notice that i am smiling like crazy.

i can't imagine how goowon shippers will react if the kiss finally happened because just by reading the news we are all already like this hahaha. can't wait for that scene :D

LMAO me too.

The kiss has to happen. If not its talents gone to waste. Why waste such good skinship, yeah? I'm waiting for the kisses and the self declared hot scene.... Jagiya... Don't disappoint me....

Hi all..

I'm one of youngjoo couple supporter..hahaha..sorry guys i'm comfortable to call them as youngjoo couple instead of goowon couple coz jingoo already married..hehehehe...

Actually i always come here as lurker coz i really love them in DOTS..seriously their loveline more interesting to watch..kikiki..

I want to share with you all one of FMV made by my favourite FMV maker..

FMV credit to the Cslda csl from youtube..

Ok all..see you again..

3 hours ago, heartoppaya said:

Ooh @chrysalidding you write fics too? Me too!

Maybe we should write one together. I just finished writing two fics for the shipping contest. And I started a little somethin' somethin' for goowon...

@heartoppaya you write fics too? please do share the links so I can read and pass the time before i see goowon on air. :)

Archived