❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

omg the photoshoot :dizzy:  I really like the clothes, very simple and casual yet still classy and these two chemistry is so natural. more often i find couple photoshoot tend to be more sophisticated, Goowon is more down to earth which is rather refreshing to me. I like the one where they held hands on the back most, so sweet and endearing :heart:

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw JG said this on this interview

Meanwhile, Jin Goo talked about the scenes he filmed with Kang Shin Il. “More scenes between Kang Shin Il and I will be coming out in the future. I like that my character is fighting alone without Myung Joo [Kim Ji Won’s character]’s knowledge.

i am looking forward for this B)

found a few gifs of goowon at press con. JG is such a sweet sunbaenim :)

Spoiler

6da7170bjw1f1vqbmou1zg20b408ie88.gif

Spoiler

6da7170bjw1f1vqbyaiy3g208009zhe7.gif

Spoiler

6da7170bjw1f1vqcfyxclg20b4073u17.gif

19 hours ago, maulidha169 said:

hello exobyul I agree there are things that are important in smartphones,DY worried until her to the hospital with SJ.   I really like this couple, because for me their stories made me very curious and always wondered ,especially every scene they are just 5-10 minutes T_T . I hope in the next episode DY open with his feelings and not hurt himself because I think DY very very affectionate, caring and love with MJ. I am really touched by MJ struggle that has not succumbed to continue to contact DY,even though DY ignore it because MJ 's father had given a statement that did not approve their relationship.

Hello! Yes, I hope he's gonna put efforts in getting her back now. I just wanted to see more of him trying to win her back now. MJ is someone who would do anything for the person she loves. And the fact that she never give up, even after getting ignored by him made me adore her more. And all those hardships DY had to go thru is so heartbreaking, right? He don't need to speak much but his actions shows how much he care for her, and how much he doesn't want to lose her. Like in the scene when he hugged her after she asked him how he would've felt if she wasn't okay. The way he hugged her... It just showed tht he couldn't even imagine himself being without her. Sighh

Oh god! She's so pretty and he's so handsome in the photoshoot! And and he was very caring during the presscon! Helped to pull the chair for her and even poured the drink for her. I need someone like this in my life hahahah. 

17 minutes ago, exobyul said:

Hello! Yes, I hope he's gonna put efforts in getting her back now. I just wanted to see more of him trying to win her back now. MJ is someone who would do anything for the person she loves. And the fact that she never give up, even after getting ignored by him made me adore her more. And all those hardships DY had to go thru is so heartbreaking, right? He don't need to speak much but his actions shows how much he care for her, and how much he doesn't want to lose her. Like in the scene when he hugged her after she asked him how he would've felt if she wasn't okay. The way he hugged her... It just showed tht he couldn't even imagine himself being without her. Sighh

yes I agree I hope MJ's father disapprove of their relationship and make the child at military headquarters (SJ Lol),See story when they first met, it seems the first approach is MJ ?

23 minutes ago, maulidha169 said:

yes I agree I hope MJ's father disapprove of their relationship and make the child at military headquarters (SJ Lol),See story when they first met, it seems the first approach is MJ ?

Lol at SJ's suggestion on them making baby lol. Yeah, it seems like she was the one making the first step in the relationship. Hehehe. Anyways I want more drama from them though I wanted them to be happy soon. Lol. 

Hi all.  I  would like to show my support for this couple.   Well their characters at least.  I know Jin Goo is married with a baby already.   Anyways only reason I watched DOTS early was because of online reviews I was reading about their characters.   I planned on waiting until the series was over but my curiosity made me eventually give in.  

I just wish they get more scenes.   DY is hilarious that MJ practically has to beg for a kiss. I just hope we see DY fight for MJ more and at some point DY can chase her.  I'm sure MJ has other admirers.

1 hour ago, heartoppaya said:

I love the way his eyes switches to her lips. Super sexy....

Gosh, I just love jingoo so much its giving me heartache... ❤❤❤

I have keep hitting the replay button for the last few scene of ep 8. 

Jealous Dae Young and Flirty Myung Joo. 

Looking at Ep 9 trailer, can i expect some "action" from our couple??????

lol at the baby making. I'm thinking it's the main otp story that's going to get more complicated later, our otp could have it easier in the end like most secondary couples. How about they get married by the end of this drama, or even before XD It might be short but i want to see them being cute again <3

10 hours ago, honeywell said:

Hi all.  I  would like to show my support for this couple.   Well their characters at least.  I know Jin Goo is married with a baby already.   Anyways only reason I watched DOTS early was because of online reviews I was reading about their characters.   I planned on waiting until the series was over but my curiosity made me eventually give in.  

I just wish they get more scenes.   DY is hilarious that MJ practically has to beg for a kiss. I just hope we see DY fight for MJ more and at some point DY can chase her.  I'm sure MJ has other admirers.

You have the same thought as me! I first discover them from the allkpop news and then I vowed to myself that I'm going to wait until this drama ended and only then I'll watch it. Ha ha. 

I wish for the same too. Waiting for his action now hehe

Oh my god, these new pictures from Grazia Magazine of GooWon couple are just so beautiful ! The loving gaze from Jin Goo is so intense and sexy (sorry Jin Goo's wife).
Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo have awesome chemistry onscreen, hope to see more sweet scenes between them in the next episodes (Hope they will have a kiss:))

On 3/6/2016 at 6:55 AM, debbsthebee said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

there's also this clip which shows more scenes of them in korea (green army uniforms). 0:44-0:47 looks similar to the cover photo of the ost. 

wow halooo...I'm glad found this thread....I really like them... 

but in this bts did MJ said "Let's end our relationship."? pleaseee nooo

I need more their screen time please,,,

sorry for my bad english...

arrived home only to have tons of goowon pics :o

wow their chemistry is not only in drama, but also in photo shoot too. KJW is really queen of pictorial tbh. KJW's side profile gives me life and JG's gaze is A+

bless the stylists and the photographers

1 hour ago, nieza02 said:

wow halooo...I'm glad found this thread....I really like them... 

but in this bts did MJ said "Let's end our relationship."? pleaseee nooo

I need more their screen time please,,,

sorry for my bad english...

i think so. but don't know if it is for flashback or not :sweatingbullets:

Archived