Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

ZLY is a top actress not just in popularity but in her acting so I’m not concerned whether she can or can’t make a comeback because I believe she will. Simply because there are newer hotter young actress cannot take away her years of hard work and her loyal fans will stand by her awaiting her new projects. And not every good drama lead roles needs a F4 boyband hottie or a young single starlet. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

ZLY is a top actress not just in popularity but in her acting so I’m not concerned whether she can or can’t make a comeback because I believe she will. Simply because there are newer hotter young actress cannot take away her years of hard work and her loyal fans will stand by her awaiting her new projects. And not every good drama lead roles needs a F4 boyband hottie or a young single starlet. 

I stan this!! 

There r many fireflies who will sincerely wait for her!! She has defo made big.. She will definitely comeback with a big project later!! Her every drama is has made grt name!! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I stan this!! 

There r many fireflies who will sincerely wait for her!! She has defo made big.. She will definitely comeback with a big project later!! Her every drama is has made grt name!! 

Me too.  I am glad she has loyal fireflies!  No matter what she is a great actress and has made enormous progress to be where she is today.  

• Like 5

3 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Me too.  I am glad she has loyal fireflies!  No matter what she is a great actress and has made enormous progress to be where she is today.  

In fsf's interviews, he said that he supports zly's acting career as he knows acting is her passion. She will come back with more great work. In minglan the director praised her acting as perfection. The highest point of acting. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, leeza77 said:

In fsf's interviews, he said that he supports zly's acting career as he knows acting is her passion. She will come back with more great work. In minglan the director praised her acting as perfection. The highest point of acting. 

That's good to know that FSF is supportive of her coming back. 

I don't think it's whether she can come back because she does have pretty solid acting, but more of would she want to with the marriage and kid, so for FSF to say that is very encouraging. :)

• Like 4

I think zly is someone who strive for perfection in whatever she does, marriage or career wise. Thus, she will devise a balance compromise between the two. The hubby also pointed out if he is given superpower what did he want. He replied an avatar so that i can go acting and be with my wife at the same time. This show his view on marriage and wife as a priority. Wish them happiness. 

• Like 7

Let us all continue to support her and support them in their marriage.  ZLY has always given her all in acting.  Various directors have mentioned this in the past not just one.  This is a high praise indeed.  I hope to see her continuous smiling face.  Her most recent selfie showed that she is blooming with radiance and health.  Our little "Baozi" is back :)

• Like 4

In one of the spoiler this coming week, we will see just how manipulative is QH's mom.  She tricked him so he cannot ever marry any of the Sheng girls.  Poor boy thought that big mama approved.  I pity QH actually for he is living in a gold gilded cage.  Not free with his actions.  I supposed this will be the reason why Molan and her mom decided to put Plan B into action and trap the marquis' 6th son (the one who showed interest in her).  The upcoming episodes are slowly unfolding and showing us the how and why and more characters are developed.

GTY finding out Man Niang's deceit was epic. He was not taken by her crocodile tears although the tears could have been due to her lost opportunity for nailing a wealthy husband. But for GTY is was a huge blow to find out that the family he thought to make with Man Niang was built on lies and deceit.  After being betrayed by his stepmom and turned out from the Gu family, this is a double blow indeed. 

From what I saw in the drama (episode 20 I think), nanny told GTY not to divulge to Man Niang that he has the Bai family fortune that he inherited from his maternal grandfather.  So in fact GTY is actually a very wealthy man on his own without the Gu inheritance.     

• Like 3

6 hours ago, leeza77 said:

I think zly is someone who strive for perfection in whatever she does, marriage or career wise. Thus, she will devise a balance compromise between the two. The hubby also pointed out if he is given superpower what did he want. He replied an avatar so that i can go acting and be with my wife at the same time. This show his view on marriage and wife as a priority. Wish them happiness. 

I always love your replies:wub:.Do you speak Chinese btw?

and i`d like to see these interviews you talk about.if you don`t mind can you post the links with some translation?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, danatepe said:

I always love your replies:wub:.Do you speak Chinese btw?

and i`d like to see these interviews you talk about.if you don`t mind can you post the links with some translation?

@danatepe i'm a non chinese speaking. Rely solely on google translate and love to stalking zly weibo. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

so I was not into Our Glamorous Time, which was sad but I really like Minglan <3333 

Going to end up as my favorite 2018 drama if it keeps going. I wish ZLY a healthy pregnancy <3333 Rumor is that she is having a boy. 

Haha, I liked OGT except for the changes they made. For me, the only thing that saved it was ZLY and Jin Han or Lin Qian/Li Zhicheng and their adorable chemistry. No other couple exercise scene will beat it and the pre-wedding scene was cute.  But Minglan is going to be my favorite.  I’m so glad that the deviations from the novel In TSOML enhanced it instead of hurting it and I’m looking forward to more ZLY and FSF scenes. It’s so cute the production or whoever put that character picture with the baby up. I think there was a picture in the TSOML forum where FSFand ZLY were both playing with their onscreen baby BTS (the whole cast was playing with ML’s baby). Best wishes to the happy couple and looking forward to ZLY’s future works when she returns. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

so I was not into Our Glamorous Time, which was sad but I really like Minglan <3333 

Going to end up as my favorite 2018 drama if it keeps going. I wish ZLY a healthy pregnancy <3333 Rumor is that she is having a boy. 

Firstly, think she has done a very good job in Ogt. Without her, i don't think the drama will be successful. The drama occupied the first on tencent & iqiyi, surpassing other dramas by far. 

Secondly, she was taken advantage by other actress to shine. The script was butchered to give another actress a lot of view times and thus cut lq's role to quite insignificant. Still zly presevere and remained as a magnet that attracts viewers to this drama. 

Thirdly, because if in order to add more scene for the so called actress, zly's scene has to be redo, ended up she has to add more time to the drama and she has to wear an ugly wig for the scene. She was criticised as being unprofessional for cutting her hair during the filming and being late for the production of Minglan. 

Thirdly, she can't explained or complained as OGT was the project by her manager, huang bin to raise the popularity of jinhao which was under huang bin at the time. She does not even like to star in romance drama. 

I hope in the future she can star in more quality production like minglan or under noon production and co star with big name quality actor like hu ge, huang xuang or maybe her hubby (if the script is right) . She deserves that. Or maybe another drama with zyl. The will make a cute couple. 

• Like 6

Same OGT was a let down. I don’t mind other supporting actors to get their limelight it’s just I can’t stand when their scene doesn’t bring anything to the show or it was just pointless. There was too many lovelines. This type of drama I was expecting 35 episodes max. It was interesting in the beginning because I’d like to see them overcome the challenges they faced but then the good guy and bad guys started to become unclear. In short I felt it was all over the place. And it’s no wonder since the drama about actress trying to take up screen time. 

• Like 5

Agree with OGT. As much as I liked ZLY and I thought she nailed LQ as a character like she always does, the story just got a lil all over the place and suddenly we get everyone else getting screentime at the expense of her's. 

So I'd tend to agree that it's a let down. 

But TSOML is really building up nicely. If this continues, its another one of her masterclass series! 

• Like 6

19 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Firstly, think she has done a very good job in Ogt. Without her, i don't think the drama will be successful. The drama occupied the first on tencent & iqiyi, surpassing other dramas by far. 

Secondly, she was taken advantage by other actress to shine. The script was butchered to give another actress a lot of view times and thus cut lq's role to quite insignificant. Still zly presevere and remained as a magnet that attracts viewers to this drama. 

Thirdly, because if in order to add more scene for the so called actress, zly's scene has to be redo, ended up she has to add more time to the drama and she has to wear an ugly wig for the scene. She was criticised as being unprofessional for cutting her hair during the filming and being late for the production of Minglan. 

Thirdly, she can't explained or complained as OGT was the project by her manager, huang bin to raise the popularity of jinhao which was under huang bin at the time. She does not even like to star in romance drama. 

I hope in the future she can star in more quality production like minglan or under noon production and co star with big name quality actor like hu ge, huang xuang or maybe her hubby (if the script is right) . She deserves that. Or maybe another drama with zyl. The will make a cute couple. 

So I remember when OGT was announced a lot of fireflies were really upset bc the rumor was the Huang Bin was using it to promote his actors and got ZLY stuck with the drama in between filming not letting her rest before Minglan. She was filming like two things at a time with a really hard schedule. Then Jin Han and the other guy wrote on their weibo that they were under ZLY's studio. HOWEVER, after OGT Jin Han removed that from his bio and now that ZLY is not longer with Huang Bin, he is still promoting Jin Han. All of this leads me to believe that the rumor that her fans had at the begining was true. I dont think Jin Han is under her studio but under Huang Bin and that they just said that to avoid her fans making a big deal. I am glad that ZLY left Huang Bin. 

Anyways, I stopped watching OGT early on bc it just didnt keep my interest. ZLY was super cute but they added so much stuff to the book. What I liked about the book was that it was just about their relationship. A let down because she rarely films modern dramas and I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully, next time she gets a better script. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Wow, I hope she will get a better manager soon. Glad that she had two managers... I think he used ZLY for other projects too I forgot what it was... It was business related and nothing about acting... And I don’t know why but I was feeling that it was better she didn’t have stars under her studio as of right now or maybe I’m just not star struck with Jin Han he alright. 

Same i I stopped watching as soon as I realize Jin Han sister was just there to be a romantic interest and they started introducing all the love lines and ZZZzzzzz lol And it was through that Grace since her introduction has always been in each episodes.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, cherubstomato said:

Wow, I hope she will get a better manager soon. Glad that she had two managers... I think he used ZLY for other projects too I forgot what it was... It was business related and nothing about acting... And I don’t know why but I was feeling that it was better she didn’t have stars under her studio as of right now or maybe I’m just not star struck with Jin Han he alright. 

Same i I stopped watching as soon as I realize Jin Han sister was just there to be a romantic interest and they started introducing all the love lines and ZZZzzzzz lol And it was through that Grace since her introduction has always been in each episodes.

He gained more recognition due to ZLY and OGT, but when I see Huang Bin promoting him ... 

He is a good actor just not attractive imo. 

Right now, she is going to take a break and not jump back to work which I think it is a good thing. As much as I like seeing her dramas, having a baby is hard. I think she worked hard enough to enjoy spending time with her baby at home without rushing back to work. 

• Like 7