Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

18 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

I'm looking forward :D

The Story of MingLan is coming soon, no date fix, rumoured to be onair in Dec

I'm happy and sad at the same time...i know it's not confirmed but if this is true i'm happy that we will get to see her dramas back to back but at the same time i'm sad too bcos no more dramas from her until whenever again, could take couple yrs or more :cry:.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I'm happy and sad at the same time...i know it's not confirmed but if this is true i'm happy that we will get to see her dramas back to back but at the same time i'm sad too bcos no more dramas from her until whenever again, could take couple yrs or more :cry:.

same :bawling: it seems that both her and FSF want to take time off and just hang out. 

• Sad 3

On 11/22/2018 at 9:04 AM, jewelsc said:

On 11/22/2018 at 8:18 PM, mrsyooknit said:

same :bawling: it seems that both her and FSF want to take time off and just hang out. 

Same here, but let us give them some space tog this year mbe who knows she wanted to start a real family soon like other married actresses then will come back to focus on her career again.

But what ever i hope Yingbao find her real true happiness. I guess we need to wait a bit more for any news on her up coming project. hope we get it with the coming new year

• Like 5

On 12/1/2018 at 5:12 PM, minoku2209 said:

Congrats Yingbao!!

~as Scream Goddess iQiYi :D:wub:

Very pleased for Yingbao.  Congrats!  You deserved it :) 

On 11/21/2018 at 8:20 AM, minoku2209 said:

Yingbao and food :lol::wub:

I am enjoying it.  I have waited for so long to watch it.  Good chemistry as usual.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Mical Weinstein said:

Hey I saw something interesting. On barbaramilanoffical Instagram account there is a pic of Zhao Li Ying holding a bag. I don’t know when the picture was taken but something about the photo is interesting. Hint: around the clothes section.

p.s I don’t know how to post pictures. Sorry :(

Yes agree its interesting. I wonder if Yingbao has a new endosement?

Anyway I saw at this twitter below. She must hve read at barbaramilanofficial IG too.

• Like 2