[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to the SS couple. Looking fwd to seeing you both on battleship opening as a couple. 

Once this hit 2000, someone should start a new one MR a& MRS SONG  the SS Couple :wub:

Being a silent shipper until now. 

A big WELL DONE to all of us here that read all the little signs and movements of the couple correctly. Our patience has paid off and the news were hoping for has been delivered. 

Heartiest congratulations to the couple. I'm sure it'll be a marriage that is blessed. 

Hello everyone! Been lurking in here since January 2017. Haven't made any comments in here just because there was so many debates about SSCP being reel vs real and abandoning ship and so on. I've made more comments about SSCP in instagram and twitter. Just forget all the negativity and move on with the positive news! Our SSCP is getting married in October 31, 2017. Virtural hugs to all the SSCP shippers! I love their letters to the fans! Both letters are full of love and sincerity. They are the first couple that I shipped! Song Hye Kyo is the only Korean actress that I've been following for the past 20 years. Ecstatic to see that she has finally found someone that she can trust, love, be by her side, protect her, and selfless. I was a little hesitant about Song Joong Ki at first but he slowly showed and proved that he is the man that can take care of our goddess! So happy about the news since yesterday and my heart is still palpitating with excitement today! Awaiting the wedding of the century! It's going to be epic! Doing the happy dance for the SSCP! 

SSCP shippers be like!

Fangirl be like!

Oh, THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO POST THEIR NEWS IN THIS FORUM, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, & INSTAGRAM! THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME IN YOUR BUSY LIFE TO TRANSLATE FROM KOREAN, THAI,  AND/OR CHINESE TO ENGLISH FOR THOSE WHO ONLY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH LIKE ME!

Next event to look forward to is will our goddess be at the movie premier?

Looking forward to all the positive news about the upcoming wedding!

Congrats Song Hye Kyo & Song Joong Ki! May they be blessed with happiness, health, and triplets!

I'm still high and so darn happy right now (only got 3 hrs of sleep last night because of this news, lol).  Can't believe it's been a year and a half since I've boarded this ship and so much has happened.  We've had our ups and downs with this ship, but I'm genuinely happy to see so many shippers making a return or at least stopping by to offer their congratulatory messages :)  This ship would not have been the same without each and every one of you.  SS has been a wonderful and inspiring couple for me and we shippers have been blessed because they had given us so much happiness.   Wishing them a lifetime of happiness together and hopefully we'll see little adorable Songs by next year :tongue:

@twtwb, don't think I've ever said thank you to you for creating this thread.  Thank you!!!  This thread has become a second home for me and so many other shippers.

Just wanted to share what an iQiyi reporter posted on weibo (iQiyi is the company that broadcasted DotS in China).  This shows just how precious Kyo is to JK and how protective he is of her :wub:

"Last year during Baeksang, there were so many stars and members of the public, one audience accidentally hit Kyo, JK panicked like he was hit himself.  JK's bodyguards hurried to protect Kyo as if they were scared that JK would scold them.  At that time, the reporter thought JK was just being a gentleman, but now he knows.  It's from reel to real :D"

ed97c81bgw1f4ia3r4u4gg20b4066qv6.gif

RrA9bK.gif

Thanks to my favorite 妹妹 for this news

@angieknows, you can stop bugging me now :lol:

I will also be continuing with translations for the timeline since everything's out in the open now, lol

A Song to celebrate our Song-Song couple shipper community -

to be sung to the tune of

"Oh Lord it is hard to be humble"

(Mac Davis singing:

http://youtu.be/QCsNunGnqE0)

Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble

When u've been spot-on in every way

Just can't wait for three one October

Cos we're looking smarter each day

To know us is to love us

We're definitely one really cool ship

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble

When they say Kikyo shippers are hip!

Look at them... Kyo get out of the car first and walked towards the house. Then she waited for Ki at the corner to walk in together. Ommoo... they can't be separated even an inches further. I can see they are so in love. :blush:

Thank you Mr. DISPATCH:ph34r:.. WE WANT MORE ..PLEASE.. B)

Credit to owner

On 24/06/2017 at 10:28 PM, anya77 said:

I have adored SHK for years and I can understand why they want to keep this private. Nonetheless there is a photo of SJK at one of the Villas and SHK's good friend posted photos of the same hotel during that period. So the circumstantial evidence suggests they and their friends were at the same hotel at about the same time. I am not going to post those hotel photos or the name of the hotel since some annoying publications tend to pick up stories from this forum and sensationalize them. Also both SJK and SHK had apparently individually requested fans not to take photos of them. In all these cases the fans had seen either one of them but to date, no one has posted to state that they personally saw both of them together in Bali although some claim that their friends had.

Whatever the case, I wouldn't be satisfied even if they confirmed they were together. I want to see her happily married.  

Wow when I posted this on 26th June I didn't think I would get my wish so soon! So, so happy. All my friends who know I am a huge SSC shipper started messaging me from this morning. I am so glad she has SJK. Many male stars would be under pressure from their agencies not to marry at the peak of their careers but he's doing it anyway. Shows how much he loves her. To celebrate I am going to re-watch DotS for like the 16th time and backread this forum. So nice to see so many familiar names who supplied us with so much information last year back on the forum today. We've all shared ups and downs. There were times we were delirious with joy when we 100% convinced they were together and then discouraged when doubts began to creep in. Thank you all for being a part of this journey. It is wonderful that we all got the greatest reward possible.  

dispatch also cant sleep yet lolll lets #throwback ♥

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/05/song-song-couple-praising-each-other-at-the-2016-kbs-drama-awards/

dispatchkoreag.png

Song-Song Couple Praising Each Other at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards

Updated July 5th 2017 GMT

2017-07-05_14-22-17-800x449.jpg

[Dispatch] On July 5, the news of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo getting married in October 31 has stirred everyone.

Hence, their history together has surfaced again. On December 31, 2016, the Song-Song couple have attended the ‘KBS Drama Awards’ and received the Grand Prize together. During their acceptance speech, Song-Song couple praised and thanked each other for the awards. Now that we know the two are getting married, it brings smiles to our face watching it again.

2017-07-05_14-22-03-800x449.jpg

Their name have been called as the winner of 2016 Grand Prize for their roles in drama ‘Descendants of the Sun.’ They held each others hands and gave a light hug when their names were called.

2017-07-05_14-22-06-800x449.jpg

Song Hye Kyo was the first to give her acceptance speech. “Although the drama has gotten tremendous love and reactions from fans, but I saw the incompleteness in my acting.”

2017-07-05_14-22-10-800x449.jpg

Song Hye Kyo reminisced about the beginning of filming the drama. “When I first proposed of the role, Dr. Kang Mo Yeon, I had a dilemma personally. I was not sure if I was right for the role.”

2017-07-05_14-22-13-800x449.jpg

Then thanked the drama staff. “I want to thank my Kang Mo Yeon team and the director and writer who made all these possible.”

2017-07-05_14-22-17-800x449.jpg

Lastly, she said a special thanks to Song Joong Ki. “The reason why I am standing here today is because of the best partner one can ask for, Song Joong Ki. If it wasn’t for him I would not be standing here today.”

2017-07-05_14-22-20-800x449.jpg

Then it was Song Joong Ki’s turn to give acceptance speech. He said tearfully, “I was given the script while I was serving in the military. I want to thank the director who had trust in me.”

2017-07-05_14-22-24-800x449.jpg

He continued to thanked the drama staff. He said tearfully, “I was not perfect in many ways and it was them (the staff) who filled up the rest for me.”

2017-07-05_14-22-27-800x449.jpg

He also thanked his co-star, Jin Goo. “I was less experienced and made so many mistakes on set, but you were there behind me throughout. Thank you so much.”

2017-07-05_14-22-30-800x449.jpg

Then he looked at Song Hye Kyo. “My nickname on set was a ‘crying baby.’ I cried a lot whenever I was stressed on set and every time there was a person who was right next to me.”

2017-07-05_14-22-34-800x449.jpg

“To me, she is a great senior to look up to, and the most beautiful and lovely partner. I give all my credit and honor of this award to my beautiful partner Hye Kyo nuna.”

2017-07-05_14-22-38-800x449.jpg

How sweet and respectful are they to each other.

dispatchkoreag.png
Copyright©2010 dispatch korea. All rights reserved.

drop by to say congratulations to our song song couple and everyone! this feeling is so wonderful that it is so hard to put in words!!! *still in cloud 9* been a fan since dots, can't believe they are really one true couple it is so beautiful :') just finished watching some clips of highlight moments in dots and my heart is full of :wub::wub::wub: can't wait to see their wedding photos!!! (and imagine how beautiful songsong babies gonna be<3)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 1st to SJK n SHK for their up coming wedding, 2nd to all SSCshippers...this just proved that we're not delulu as they call us after all...am still shocked!!!I know it's coming but still shocked just the same...

so happy to read and hear from our veteran comrades...still remember the ups and down that I've experienced on this thread...thanks for the roller coaster ride...it was mostly fun...especially those Sherlock Holmes days...everybody became an expert in weather, became a botanist, a fortune teller etc...boy that was fun!!!

I just stop by to say congratulations to this couple & their shippers.

Although I'm not a strong supporter of this couple, I love them both as indivduals, so I'm happy they choose each other and hope they'll build a happy home together

Again Congratulations...may they make more beautiful babies :D

dispatch also just made another effort for us 

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/06/prologue-of-descendants-of-the-sun/

ep17 of #dots lololll drama chemistry vs real chemistry♥

dispatchkoreag.png

Prologue of ‘Descendants of the Sun’

Updated July 5th 2017 GMT

2017-07-05_15-07-27-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] Song-Song couple were beautiful together in real life.

2017-07-05_15-06-59.jpg

The royal Yoo Shi Jin

2017-07-05_06-26-59.jpg

in Real Life

2017-07-05_15-07-07.jpg

All I can see is YOU

2017-07-05_06-26-44.jpg

Even in real life

2017-07-05_06-27-02.jpg

will be Right Behind YOU!

2017-07-05_15-12-05.jpg

It is happy ending for Song-Song couple, even after the drama. On coming October 31, the two will become one.

On July 5, the two have officially announced their marriage. They shared their trust for each other that they started off as co-workers, developed into friends, built trust in each other and finally promised the future together.

Song-Song couple was the best couple both on drama and in real life. Actually, it was sweeter in real life, as if watching the prologue of drama ‘Descendants of the Sun.’

Such as…………….

2017-07-05_15-07-08.jpg

Charismatic Yoo Shi Jin

2017-07-05_06-26-24.jpg

In real life still the charismatic Song Joong Ki

2017-07-05_15-07-17.jpg

Were they sweet just like the drama?

2017-07-05_06-26-37.jpg

Actually, polite in real life.

2017-07-05_15-07-19.jpg

“You are my ideal type.”

We know about their chemistry on drama. We are curious about the real chemistry between Song-Song couple in real life.

2017-07-05_15-07-23.jpg

This type of closeness?

2017-07-05_06-26-47.jpg

Sorry, we weren’t able to catch that kind of closeness between the two.

2017-07-05_15-06-58.jpg

This kind of close eye contact?

2017-07-05_06-26-20.jpg

Yes, they also had the same close eye contact in real life.

Are you curious about what happened on this date?

There is a hint on Song Joong Ki’s letter to fans.

“On the beginning of 2017, we have promised each other to spend the rest of our lives together.”

Song-Song couple visited Tokyo in January. It is told that Song Joong Ki has told his true feelings to Song Hye Kyo. Maybe a propose?

It makes our hearts melt watching them together in real life.

2017-07-05_15-22-16.gif

Surprise by Song Hye Kyo waiting Song Joong Ki

2017-07-05_06-26-30.jpg

The writer of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ said that “Song-Song couple is the best fantasy in my life ever.”

Yes, the Song-Song couple is for real.

2017-07-05_15-07-12.jpg

Is this a happy ending for us?

2017-07-05_15-07-14.jpg

He said to her. “How did I get so lucky to have you in my lfe?”

2017-07-05_15-07-11.jpg

She replied, “Maybe you have saved the world in your previous life.”

2017-07-05_07-50-56.jpg

They are good friends

2017-07-05_15-07-21.jpg

and lovers

2017-07-05_15-07-25.jpg

and the best partner!

Wish you the best future together Song-Song!!

dispatchkoreag.png
Copyright©2010 dispatch korea. All rights reserved.

My very big congratulations and bless to my SongSong Couple for reaching their dock after all the storms. Such a beautiful couple inside and out. I hope everything go well with them and wishing them the best of luck in life. I can't wait to see their big day. :heart::heart::heart:

ok so i may be late...bcs i can't access the forum earlier, maybe its bcs of us lmao.

BUT CONGRATULATIONS TO OURSELVES ESPECIALLY TO OUR OTP!!! <3 CAN'T WAIT FOR D-DAY <33 no wonder, I never ever felt hopeless on them yayks :)

"A million stars up in the sky
one shines brighter I can't deny
A love so precious a love so true
a love that comes from me to you..."

The day has finally come to those who waited so patiently! 

"I will marry actress Song Hye Kyo on the last day of October, 2017." - SJK

This phrase. This freaking phrase is all i need. This phrase is full of determination and love. Song Joong Ki, man you got balls. You are manlier than any man there is. Im so happy SHK have you now and vice versa.

"That's when I know that he's the one." - SHK

FIREWORKS. FIREWORKS. I HEAR FIREWORKS. Do I need to explain how I felt while reading this?!?!?! DO I?!!??!

play1_inside.jpg

93ec93f99ddeec511232a9512fb9b546.jpg

As I read their heartfelt letters to us, I could sense that they are both nervous af but are so in love and are so happy and want nothing but our blessings.  and Guuuuurrrl, I could give you all the blessings around the world just for this day and the wedding to happen again and again!!! LOL

Although i have known that this day will come but  as a fan, I could never be anymore happier. My happiness could never be put to words. My tears are like Niagra Falls. It cant be stopped. I felt like my heart would explode anytime soon. 

They deserve this happiness. All the love everyone is giving them. They deserve each other so much.

DD7uvxBUIAE095o.jpg

DD7xhH1V0AA8h28.jpg

DD7xhXhVwAEC1pa.jpg

Congratulations to the couple of the century who has never been reel but went straight to being real, Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki!!

And of course, CONGRATULATIONS TO US!! THE SHIP HAS LANDED SAFELY AND HAPPILY!! although the sailing is quite bumpy, most of us didnt waver and made their love and faith to sscp even more sturdier and im so happy for that!!

PS: Am i the only one who cant stop looking at their japan getaway photos...? :wub:

PPS: Shoutout to peanuts and avengers!! I love you guys!! y'all know who you are lmao :tongue:

LET'S FAST FORWARD TO OCTOBER 31st SHALL WE???

WOW!!! THIS IS THE BESSSST!

Probably most of us saw this coming but not this fast, right?

First, as a fan of Hyekyo I feel very very HAPPY for her! I have to admit that before DOTS I never ever imagined she would end up dating /marrying Joongki but I'm very happy that he is THE ONE because the more I know about him, the more I think he is AMAZING

I'm so happy they found each other at the perfect time, they were really meant to be

I can't wait to hear more good news about them

SONG- SONG FOREVER :heart:

Archived