[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Amy Phan said:

SONG JOONG KI'S HEARTFELT LETTER TO FANS!

MASSIVE THANKS TO ACE ONNIE FOR YOUR TRANSLATION!

Hello. I am Song Joong Ki. It has been a long time since I wrote here. The reason I am writing this letter is to share my sincerity with my fans, wishing to receive your “congratulations” first. I have met the TV drama which glorified me more than ever and I had a wonderful experience through it, thanks to all of your love. After having those wonderful experiences together, I earned this new cherished friend. We confirmed our true love and became lovers.

At the beginning of 2017, we promised with each other that we will share our life together. In order to start our new life, to make up for each other’s shortcomings, and to overcome the life obstacles together, I will marry SHK on the last day of Oct. 2017. Many fans must be shocked by this sudden news. I wanted to tell you sincerely about it, but I should consider other people, including my partner, and families.Thus, I should be more cautious and careful before the announcement. In addition, the new movie is about to be released. The movie was produced by many people’s hard works so that I should be more cautious about my announcement which could influence the shooting crew and production company. I remember the determination I have had since my debut.

Living as an actor, I made up my mind that I would live as an actor who will be much closer and much warmer to his fans, and more beautiful and more responsible person who pays attention to his surroundings and has open mind, rather than as an actor who longs for chasing the fame. I heard the life is not the “”speed” but the “direction” I will walk on my life slowly but wisely as I learned from you, while appreciating the landscapes, the value and people that I had missed in my previous busy life. I wish you support what I believe. I will take it in my heart and live my life faithfully as a wonderful actor, and as the husband and father of my family. Please support our wonderful relationship. Thank you.

Living as an actor, I made up my mind that I would live as an actor who will be much closer and much warmer to his fans, and more beautiful and more responsible person who pays attention to his surroundings and has open mind, rather than as an actor who longs for chasing the fame. I heard the life is not the “”speed” but the “direction” I will walk on my life slowly but wisely as I learned from you, while appreciating the landscapes, the value and people that I had missed in my previous busy life. I wish you support what I believe. I will take it in my heart and live my life faithfully as a wonderful actor, and as the husband and father of my fmily. Please support our wonderful relationship. Thank you.

Such a lovely note from him. Love it that he's a forward looking man (considering the Korean culture), yet one who hasn't gone in the other extreme to abdicate his role. Chivalry is not dead, my friends. 

8 minutes ago, Amy Phan said:

SONG JOONG KI'S and SONG HYE KYO'S HEARTFELT LETTER TO FANS!

SONG JOONG KI

Hello. I am Song Joong Ki. It has been a long time since I wrote here. The reason I am writing this letter is to share my sincerity with my fans, wishing to receive your “congratulations” first. I have met the TV drama which glorified me more than ever and I had a wonderful experience through it, thanks to all of your love. After having those wonderful experiences together, I earned this new cherished friend. We confirmed our true love and became lovers.

At the beginning of 2017, we promised with each other that we will share our life together. In order to start our new life, to make up for each other’s shortcomings, and to overcome the life obstacles together, I will marry SHK on the last day of Oct. 2017. Many fans must be shocked by this sudden news. I wanted to tell you sincerely about it, but I should consider other people, including my partner, and families.Thus, I should be more cautious and careful before the announcement. In addition, the new movie is about to be released. The movie was produced by many people’s hard works so that I should be more cautious about my announcement which could influence the shooting crew and production company. I remember the determination I have had since my debut.

Living as an actor, I made up my mind that I would live as an actor who will be much closer and much warmer to his fans, and more beautiful and more responsible person who pays attention to his surroundings and has open mind, rather than as an actor who longs for chasing the fame. I heard the life is not the “”speed” but the “direction” I will walk on my life slowly but wisely as I learned from you, while appreciating the landscapes, the value and people that I had missed in my previous busy life. I wish you support what I believe. I will take it in my heart and live my life faithfully as a wonderful actor, and as the husband and father of my family. Please support our wonderful relationship. Thank you.

SONG HYE KYO

“Hello, It’s Hye Kyo.
It’s been a long time since I said hello to Sunflower.

I wanted to share a personal message at the place where I’ve connected with my fans since my debut.
You were probably surprised by my sudden wedding news. I understand that you may think I lacked the respect for my fans and that you could have been shocked, but I hope you can understand me with an open heart.
Joong Gi and I were first co-workers who matched well. Throughout the project, I realized that we had similar values and ideas, and I was able to share everything with him.
He was such a good co-worker and friend to me, so we contacted frequently and spent time to get to know each other better.

Joong Ki showed me his self, trust, and his manners for a long time. I thought to myself that it would be good to spend the future with him and I was glad that he could feel my true emotions as well. That’s when I knew that he was the one.

I wanted to let my fans know first about the marriage but since this matter involves more than just me, I was extra careful about it.

I’m nervous and rattled to be announcing the news of my wedding so suddenly but I believe my fans will support me. Please continue to love and trust my choices as you have until now. I thank all of my fans once again for being patient and waiting until I spoke up.

Source: Koreaboo, ACE Onnie

I'm just crying here I can't I'm so happy for them :bawling:

Omo SHK statement so sweet!! So so affirmative especially this part she said: 

I am no longer one person but two people now, I will take this opportunity to live better and be more conscious of everything around me.

Please give me your blessings. 
Thank you.”

– Song Hye Kyo

Translation credits to Koreaboo 

Now something that cracks me up! Look at blossoms mate IG post! Thanks for making me laugh despite the tears! 

20 minutes ago, Amy Phan said:

SONG JOONG KI'S and SONG HYE KYO'S HEARTFELT LETTERS TO FANS!

SONG JOONG KI

"Hello. I am Song Joong Ki. It has been a long time since I wrote here. The reason I am writing this letter is to share my sincerity with my fans, wishing to receive your “congratulations” first. I have met the TV drama which glorified me more than ever and I had a wonderful experience through it, thanks to all of your love. After having those wonderful experiences together, I earned this new cherished friend. We confirmed our true love and became lovers.

Living as an actor, I made up my mind that I would live as an actor who will be much closer and much warmer to his fans, and more beautiful and more responsible person who pays attention to his surroundings and has open mind, rather than as an actor who longs for chasing the fame. I heard the life is not the “”speed” but the “direction” I will walk on my life slowly but wisely as I learned from you, while appreciating the landscapes, the value and people that I had missed in my previous busy life. I wish you support what I believe. I will take it in my heart and live my life faithfully as a wonderful actor, and as the husband and father of my family. Please support our wonderful relationship. Thank you."

SONG HYE KYO

“Hello, It’s Hye Kyo.

I wanted to share a personal message at the place where I’ve connected with my fans since my debut.
You were probably surprised by my sudden wedding news. I understand that you may think I lacked the respect for my fans and that you could have been shocked, but I hope you can understand me with an open heart.

Joong Ki and I were first co-workers who matched well. Throughout the project, I realized that we had similar values and ideas, and I was able to share everything with him.
He was such a good co-worker and friend to me, so we contacted frequently and spent time to get to know each other better.

Joong Ki showed me his self, trust, and his manners for a long time. I thought to myself that it would be good to spend the future with him and I was glad that he could feel my true emotions as well. That’s when I knew that he was the one.

I wanted to let my fans know first about the marriage but since this matter involves more than just me, I was extra careful about it.

I’m nervous and rattled to be announcing the news of my wedding so suddenly but I believe my fans will support me. Please continue to love and trust my choices as you have until now. I thank all of my fans once again for being patient and waiting until I spoke up.

I am no longer one person but two people now, I will take this opportunity to live better and be more conscious of everything around me.

Thank you.”

----------------------------------

Back to you later comrades when I get out of my tear mess!!! HUGS!!!

Where is my tissue box???.........sob, sob.......love you 2 beautiful people.

you can see how much thought and care they put into their relationship through their letters. and the way SJK and SHK's letters are so in sync as well as with Blossom & UAA's announcement, they really must have spent a lot of time deliberating over every word to share with the world. so much thought, care, and love in wanting to be the ones to share with their loved ones and fans without hurting or angering anyone. they are such beautiful, respectful, graceful people. 

I almost thought that I wouldn't write on Soompi again but since it's a day of unexpected events - hey everyone it's Joongkyo here. 

Just like everyone else on this thread and other SNS, I can't even begin to express my happiness for our OTP. They've had a roller coaster of a journey and many of the shippers on this thread have been along for the ride from day 1. 

I wouldn't say it comes as a surprise that SJK decided to come out and decide to put an end to all the speculation even if it might have consequences that could affect the outcome of the movie because we all know he's just that kind of a partner to her. He's respectful towards his crew and cast members but the guy obviously couldn't let her face anymore of those horrid comments. 

So basically the reason why I came back to write here was because there has been some very irresponsible journalism being done with regards to the alleged statements of SJK's parents. I honestly don't believe what is being reported because why would SJK's dad be "heard talking" to his friends by a journalist making comments about SHK's age,  it's probably some trash journalist trying to rack views on their site by making this out to be some Makjang drama. But knowing how some fans could take this news to be dampener on the nuptial news, I would urge everyone to be mature and believe in our OTP and their families. 

Let's send lost of positivity and love to SS and their families. The next few months will be the beginning for the rest of their lives and they deserve the happy ending that we know they're destined to have. 

Love to the shipper family here - Angie,Pixies Unnie, Apple Unnie.

Hopefully I get to finally meet some of you in Seoul in October. 

@melleri Mel is that you? 

is this the way how you re-act when you're too happy, because I have gone from upper excited to asking myself "is it real?" because it is really like a dream comes true, and you know, dream hardly comes true:D

can't concentrate on my work, I read the news about them from many different sources, then back to watch their DOTS's cut, then soompi, then the news and again DOTS's vid, :w00t::D:w00t:

this is the second time I re-log in soompi after long time because of them, 1st was DOTS. :wub: will come back to spazzzzzz more when it's October :D

36 minutes ago, Amy Phan said:

SONG JOONG KI'S and SONG HYE KYO'S HEARTFELT LETTERS TO FANS!

SONG JOONG KI

"Hello. I am Song Joong Ki. It has been a long time since I wrote here. The reason I am writing this letter is to share my sincerity with my fans, wishing to receive your “congratulations” first. I have met the TV drama which glorified me more than ever and I had a wonderful experience through it, thanks to all of your love. After having those wonderful experiences together, I earned this new cherished friend. We confirmed our true love and became lovers.

At the beginning of 2017, we promised with each other that we will share our life together. In order to start our new life, to make up for each other’s shortcomings, and to overcome the life obstacles together, I will marry Song Hye Kyo on the last day of Oct. 2017. Many fans must be shocked by this sudden news. I wanted to tell you sincerely about it, but I should consider other people, including my partner, and families.Thus, I should be more cautious and careful before the announcement. In addition, the new movie is about to be released. The movie was produced by many people’s hard works so that I should be more cautious about my announcement which could influence the shooting crew and production company. I remember the determination I have had since my debut.

Living as an actor, I made up my mind that I would live as an actor who will be much closer and much warmer to his fans, and more beautiful and more responsible person who pays attention to his surroundings and has open mind, rather than as an actor who longs for chasing the fame.

I heard that life is not the ”speed” but the “direction” I will walk on my life slowly but wisely as I learned from you, while appreciating the landscapes, the value and people that I had missed in my previous busy life. I wish you support what I believe. I will take it in my heart and live my life faithfully as a wonderful actor, and as the husband and father of my family. Please support our wonderful relationship. Thank you."

SONG HYE KYO

“Hello, It’s Hye Kyo.

Joong Ki and I were first co-workers who matched well. Throughout the project, I realized that we had similar values and ideas, and I was able to share everything with him.

Thank you.”

Back to you later comrades when I get out of my tear mess!!! HUGS!!!

I can't contain my happiness and tears! Sail on SongSong couple! :heart:

i am actually not a shipper, though i spent quite a lot of time silently lurking here. but this time i want to send the most sincere blessing to the happy couple for their upcoming nuptials. 

i follow this thread since the dots days, i've seen many of the shippers here have been very protective towards this ship. in this matter, i must give you guys a standing applause to these protective squads (you guys know who you are), your determination to only let the facts and not just baseless ungrounded rumours to spread around is admirable. may i say you guys are JJANG! congratulations to you guys, i am sharing this happy news with you from afar.

xoxo

ps. may i say SKJ is totally Ssang nam ja. SHK sshi, going forward i wish you nothing but happiness, you deserve nothing less.

Oh my goodness. Soooo happy! Congrats to us.. oopps. To our beloved couple, i mean. Haha. Aaah what an amazing day. I wish our SSC all the love and happiness in the world. Woohoo! Let's celebrate!

11 minutes ago, joongkyo1031 said:

I almost thought that I wouldn't write on Soompi again but since it's a day of unexpected events - hey everyone it's Joongkyo here. 

Just like everyone else on this thread and other SNS, I can't even begin to express my happiness for our OTP. They've had a roller coaster of a journey and many of the shippers on this thread have been along for the ride from day 1. 

I wouldn't say it comes as a surprise that SJK decided to come out and decide to put an end to all the speculation even if it might have consequences that could affect the outcome of the movie because we all know he's just that kind of a partner to her. He's respectful towards his crew and cast members but the guy obviously couldn't let her face anymore of those horrid comments. 

So basically the reason why I came back to write here was because there has been some very irresponsible journalism being done with regards to the alleged statements of SJK's parents. I honestly don't believe what is being reported because why would SJK's dad be "heard talking" to his friends by a journalist making comments about SHK's age,  it's probably some trash journalist trying to rack views on their site by making this out to be some Makjang drama. But knowing how some fans could take this news to be dampener on the nuptial news, I would urge everyone to be mature and believe in our OTP and their families. 

Let's send lost of positivity and love to SS and their families. The next few months will be the beginning for the rest of their lives and they deserve the happy ending that we know they're destined to have. 

thank you joongkyo nice seeing u here again :)

20 minutes ago, joongkyo1031 said:

yes,  it's me with a big of a name change!   I'm so glad you posted something.  We all miss you a lot.  I thought of you when I heard the news today. :D I also agree about that stupid Sports Seoul article.  So tacky and maybe a little upset they had no news to post. It should be ignored for sure. 

I also hope more people will come back so we can have a great positive thread like we have in the past.  We will have a lot of celebrate 

Archived