[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Wait, wait! What about the ring!? :D

Is it traditional in Korea to propose with a diamond ring? If so - I need to see the ring! :tongue:

Additionally, can anyone link to the videos / photos of when she was in Japan? I recall there was a video of her frolicking in the snow?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SJK and SHK always refer to each  other as 'partner' - now they can add another word to that - 'life' - and the two will now become 'life partners'.

I am reading and now finding out we have 'haters' in our house?  Oh please ...............  just go away!  It is all sealed - don't waste your time protesting!!!

We can all tell from their respective announcements how careful they are with each other.  They've been in a relationship for a while but can't tell anybody since it is now 'not about one, but two people' (according to SHK).   Their moves are really 'carefully and well planned' - smart!!!  And I like how their friends are loyal and considerate about their relationship and their situations.

Now I want to see Kim Min Suk getting an interview about the two - he seem to be the one who knows  a lot too, aside from their own personal  circle of friends. 

(Apologies in advance this is very long) 

OMG I'm crying! Finally an official announcement that we've long been waiting for.
Haven't been active for months for I was just so chill sippin on my coffee waiting for this to happen. 
Despite all the rumors and doubts from shippers and non shippers alike. All the 'exposing' which is obviously ridiculous. I've been expecting this. Since the NY escape then confirmation and the sherlocking on their Itaewon date with Team Alpha, I knew right then they're real. 

It's not like I'll still get surprised. BUT. I. DID.

Because I've been waiting forever for this moment. And I never thought it'll be announced too soon, at such an unexpected time. And I'm still crying

Anyhoo, SS sure rocked the world, people from around the globe were shocked by the announcement and are still very much talking about them. One of Asia's biggest and most powerful blockbuster couple. Individually, they're the biggest superstars already and together they're explosive. 

Lol at Section TV who got trolled by SongSong. And you think you have the last laugh trying to "expose" them, prying on their private lives. Trying to ruin a perfect moment, trying to rob them off the chance for their personal announcement. But it backfired, and guess who's laughing (or crying) now? After all their illegal efforts, it all went down the drain. News of the year coming from our SongSong couple themselves. Nice try tho, MBC. 

No wonder our handsome guy's been working hard nonstop. Because he's been preparing for their future. It's such a blessing in disguise and I'm grateful to KES for casting them. And even more grateful to all the actors who rejected DOTS. It's really meant for him after all. It's as if the universe conspiredh

I still cant believe it still, who would've thought they're meant for each other? That that cute guy I saw with JIS will be SHK future husband. And that they'll end up together for the rest of their lives.
After all the coincidences and accidental meetings.. It is him.

He's been there all along.

And she's just right there waiting for you

Of all the heartbreaks and tears. after being 'alone' for so long.. beyond the great walls that she surrounded herself with. He was the brave and worthy one to break into that, and straight to her heart.

A beautiful person through and through. The most beautiful woman in Korea, every fanboy's ideal woman, it is he who won her heart. The one she opened and gave her heart to. 

The worthy one. 

Sincere. Gentle and loving.
I know he will always protect her. Love her. And care for her.

For our Kyo, after all these years.. I'm truly happy for her. And I'm glad you've finally found the right one for you. Still cant believe shes getting married cos everything feels like a dream.  It's been a long and bumpy way down and now she's about to take the last steps of being single to a happy married life. 

"Now I am not alone but two" (cue in tears)
I have no words for this. 

And that two is what makes both of you whole.

In a sea of fan girls wanting him, screaming for every woman's secret husband..
she's the one who stole your oppa. Lol  :D

It's easy to fall in love with her. Not only because she's beautiful but SJK sees the goodness in her heart. Selfless. A very giving person. 

"I heard life is not the "speed" but the "direction"
This really touched me.

She is the direction. The destination. 

Wise words from a wise man. Sweet, gentle and loving. 

Sincere. Fragile. Caring and Loving. Filled with all the love that she could give. 
Beyond the fame and fortune,  to him she is worth more than that.
She's what makes him complete

It's been a long and a beautiful ride. It tears me a little and melts my heart upon reading their letters. And him saying being a father and husband in one sentence.. I died!

Reading about how they fell in love is like reading a chapter from a fairytale. A real life fairytale, about the Princess and her Prince Charming. I still get goosebumps whenever I think about it.

Dispatch pictures is def the cherry on top!
From the start, people here knows what Dispatch's really been up to. 
Trying to call on dispatch everytime they are together, but not a single photo released. Them keeping mum is a giveaway. And that they'll only release after the official announcement has been a familiar topic here before. I'm glad they didn't take the chance (to announce it themselves) away from our couple. (despite MBC trying to sabotage it!!!) I believe they're on our couples side, prolly one of the biggest SSCP shippers too. How we've all waited for them to release those pics! Well, that's how you go undercover and investigate, they got all the receipts. Now take that Section TV!

It's been a great ride and a meaningful journey. Looking back on all the Sherlock-unlocking SongSong mysteries, the spazzing and all the in betweens. Good or bad. It's what makes this forum/ship memorable. And this a proof we're not delulu after all :D.It's nice to see familiar faces, the old ones who I sailed with since the start of the ride. I'm glad you guys are back, SS uniting us all. 

Good people. Most beautiful people. Korea and Asia's and other parts of the world's hallyu super power couple.
You both are blessed to have each other. 
Someone like Hye Kyo, only deserves someone like Joong Ki. 

Where they are is where they are meant to be. They're in the bestest place at this point in their lives right now. And I'm glad they're sharing it with us.

Big Boss and Beauty.

COUPLE OF THE CENTURY

Congrats and all the best wishes!
May you live your lives beautifully together, forever.
Continue fulfilling each other's dreams
You have the world's blessing

And to us! Kudos everyone, we made it!
The ship has finally arrived. 

"DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE "

XX, 

A little bit late but still i want to Congrats to all..

To our lovely SongSong Couple and to us SongSong Shippers..

Soooo happpppyyy that I almost can't contain myself..:D

Finally.. it's confirmed and official now..  SONGSONGDAY on 31st of October 2017 

kinda relief..for almost over a year being a shipper of this two i think i'm going crazy.. ThankGod its also confirmed today that I'm not crazy.. Haha

Love and hugs to all of friends here.. 

Ive been a  silent reader since page 1 also dots forum, just want to come out now co im so happy and crying because our ship is finally getting married... last week ive already booked my first seoul trip to celebrate my birthday and to see dots shooting places and then go home on october 31, but since they are getting married on that day i already extend my vacation..i might be lucky to just take a glance at them or just to see the place theyre getting married i will be happy..sorry for my english... still awake since the news omg i have to work tonight but i cant stop myself from reading everything about them, i love them so much.. i feel like one of my best friend is getting married, joong ki is such a man for admitting the wedding even though his movie is coming up, they deserve each other... thank you for all the likes... i hope i can meet you guys there to celebrate songsong couple happiness, coz my husband is tiredof hearing me about songsong couple... hay❤️❤️❤️❤️ im in love with twobeautiful people....

44 minutes ago, nozaroc said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 1st to SJK n SHK for their up coming wedding, 2nd to all SSCshippers...this just proved that we're not delulu as they call us after all...am still shocked!!!I know it's coming but still shocked just the same...

so happy to read and hear from our veteran comrades...still remember the ups and down that I've experienced on this thread...thanks for the roller coaster ride...it was mostly fun...especially those Sherlock Holmes days...everybody became an expert in weather, became a botanist, a fortune teller etc...boy that was fun!!!

Agree with you @nozaroc this thread it self is really amazing, from the first page when DOTS start airing, and when many of us tell their opinions, assumptions, try to find hints, collecting data from social media, waiting for Sherlock Joongkyo analysis & news, debating on each other, some anti shipper also join, defending SSC, arguing with each other, and then in 2017 many shippers are lurking, the thread still active but just several person who keep posting, and today all of us like having party in this thread. This is the most amazing shipper thread I ever joined. So give applause to all of us here. 

We don't know exactly when was the time they become lovers, but I do believe that both of them already admire or even fall for each other when they met on Valentine's day with the writer and director of DOTS (on February 2015). We can see Joongki admiration and loving look to her on every BTS of DOTS, while Hyekyo was very giggly and happy during their filming. I wish they will always have this feeling till the end, admire each other, respect each other, and happy whenever they are together. 

Just thinking from Greek myth that I loved to read. Mostly men didn't dare to pursue a women that look like goddess, mostly because that didn't have self confidence. So a man who dare to pursue goddess is very brave man and also knows that he has to fights for all his life to be by her side. And I think Joongki is kind of man like that. For me, Song Hye Kyo is the goddess of Asia. 

Now there is no doubt about their relationship, let's start to share news again through this thread.... And please keep to respect each other. Whenever there is antis just ignore their posts. 

SongSong must be one of the few couples whose romance transforms from reel to real in a short amount of time. Dreams do come true.

Be proud SongSong shippers since the ultimate bragging rights are yours! :tongue:

Kwangsoo's caption basically calls out SJK for his lies..haha

"so what was this all about?"

well LKS it's called being a smokescreen for the real couple, you can talk all about it with a certain YAI. You've both been taken advantage of by the Songs. 

4 minutes ago, joongkyo1031 said:

well LKS it's called being a smokescreen for the real couple, you can talk all about it with a certain YAI. You've both been taken advantage of by the Songs. 

Yeah.. LKS could be saying.. Joong Ki.. you said you love me? How come you're marrying SHK??? :lol:

It's too late kwangsoo... they made their vows already:wub:

Hello chingus!
It has been a long time since I have log in here due to the loss of my old ID but I have not stop reading all the posts and walls all this time.  Thank you to all the friends here for your contributions to this forum and your individual walls.  It is so good to see all the old names back in here like the old days.
I went to sleep with the good news and finally decided to pop back in here with a new ID to post congratulations to our couple and also to chat with you all.

I am over the moon for Hye Kyo and Joong Ki with the news of their wedding. Their letters to the fans are so heartfelt and I couldn’t help but shed some tears.  Hye Kyo and Joong Ki – Your affection and love for each other is apparent and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.  Be happy and take care of each other! 

“There's a little song a-singing in my heart
There's a little song a-singing in my heart
In my heart
In my heart
There's a little song a-singing in my heart”

Hi guys I am new to this thread and I am also a fan of DOTS. When I watched DOTS, I felt their chemistry is thru the roof! And when I heard yesterday morning that our song song coupke is gonna get married, I am so so so so happy for them even though I am more of a Jongjoo couple and Puppy couple shipper. Hence I would like to congratulate them from the bottom of my heart!:wub::wub: Trust me, all of us in the other couple shipper threads are so happy for them n u guys and are congratulating our song song couple too!:wub: It wasnt an easy journey for them I know, esp when they are a celebrity couple and Dispatch even caught them in Bali and Japan and such, but they made it through! I am so happy for all of u and for them too!

1 hour ago, joongkyo1031 said:

I can't wait for the best man's speech...LKS would be a hoot! When the day comes, someone please translate! 

I had to double check x48389383 times to see if this was true. I am so happy for them! Two of the top actors and actresses are getting married!! & speaking of the articles, now that I look back to it, they really never tried to hide their relationship. They just never spoke up about it haha. Songsong couple fighting! Joong Ki is a gentleman~~ & they're going to have beautiful babies, that's for sure.

Question: I know in my culture and in some other asian cultures, it's taboo/wrong to marry someone as the same last name as you. I know in the drama The Girl Who Sees Smells, the main guy and girl still married each other despite having the same last names. Does it matter in Korea? (I hope I don't offend anyone with this question. I'm just curious.)

Hey girls..are you still on a high like I am? at 2 am still reading about our couple? 

The news etc reported that they are getting married "despite denying" , or that they "denied" the relationship. Make no mistake... They did NOT deny. Our couple never denied their great love, they just never said it expressedly. In fact they had told us repeatedly that they were togther, they love each other, they are in love with each other. Through their actions, through their praises of each other..Everyone with eyes can see if they only opened them. They did not insult their fans, because they did not lie to us. They just did not announce.    Specific Words- they were quiet. Actions- boy were they loud! 

The valentine pic of them both,they way she said in an interview she was not getting any younger (I cant recall where- should he apologise or confess I think the question was), the way he walked in front of her, touched her back , offered to  hold her trophy, and DONT FORGET the way she reached for his  hand naturally at baeksang- all those are NOT denial! That is --this is my woman, and I am her man! And the way she touched him, waited for him at award shows, acknowledged time and time again how to her, he is her man. and the only one she trusts to take care of her heart. No words but that's as loud as you can get it. 

They have been dating right in front of our very eyes, and we know it, and we are happy to watch and analyse, There was no hiding behind bushes, etc . Even when asked point blank by reporters/fans  they NEVER denied . Despite being in showbiz, they have never been fake or glitzy, or full of parties or surrounded by fake friends. Their circle of friends is small, and loyal and real. 

They have had a classy courtship, they are a classy couple, therefore- they made a  classy announcement.

There was no denial. 

By the way...

I am so in awe of Song Joong Ki right now for being such an Alpha male, and took charge and was not intimidated by her Hallyu goddess status , for rising up to meet her standards, and for virtually growling at any threat thrown at her. You really  manned up like @Bambiina said. i was going to smack you already for taking so long to propose , did you know that Joong ki! (Like he can hear me hehe)

They will have an elegant, gorgeous wedding, because that is just who they are, and I just know this thread will go on and on with love for both of them.

Archived