[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone!!! :wub:I have a question...

Do agencies always release statements regarding wedding or dating announcements as one or jointly for celeb couples like what UAA and Blossom did?

I'm sorry. Haha. I really don't know how this works in Korea and I find it so cute that it's like UAA and Blossom are merging for our SongSong. Hihi. 

More than 24 hours after the announcement, I am still on a SS high. :wub: I will never let this die. I even thought of them so much before I slept so that I will dream of them... but I did not, sadly. Lmao

On 06/07/2017 at 0:07 PM, snoopy18 said:

That's becos I would have thought she would just not say anything instead of throwing a red herring like that! Most chastised..*bow*

no matter...her happiness (and now theirs) is all that matters! 

Lol red herring! That is so apt! Aww never my intent to chastise you. I just hope you got a clearer head...now then you are a believer of them it's all good~~~shakes hand 

21 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Lol red herring! That is so apt! Aww never my intent to chastise you. I just hope you got a clearer head...now then you are a believer of them it's all good

Haha..it became undisputed to me in SJK's W interview...this "sudden" announcement before BI's premiere is most likely his work of art...to protect the goddess..most namja! 

Read some negativity... There is always someone passing around the Hatorade... Not going to burst my bubble. Still on a high from the best news ever! Engaged since January of this year. With all the celebrities who got married this year, SHK/SJK w/ their "secret"- :wub: Chagiya! That's going to be us in October! lol 

2 hours ago, saranghyekyo said:

yes there's also news (around feb 2015) saying he was a fans of her while Full House era, he has her poster in his bedroom!

I dont know how many times I've requested this in the past, but to no avail, however since this comes up yet again I would like to plead, whomever knew about the source on FH poster story, can please let me know, pretty plzzzz.... :)

Hello chingus..

Still in cloud 9?. Yeah me too. Still can't believe that they are getting married for REAL. Yes we all have the same dream to see them get married and live happily ever after just like the drama. And finally our pray for that is granted. Thank god. But still can't believe it.:wub:

There's so much we want to know about them. We are eager to know when they start dating.. how Ki made his proposal.. and how Kyo said yes... and   1000 more questions that floating in our minds. Of course that could be invading their privacy and they just couldn't share everything with us .. their crazy fans. :wink:. But being public figures and being loved by millions fans.. they should accept it.

I would like to suggest that we could compile all questions that bugging in our heads about them and forward it to their agency and see if Ki & Kyo would answer to our questions. Or we can collaborate with Heabaragi or others?

I know this is impossible but it could be the most memorable moments in our shipping world if we get the answers from them directly. Never in my life being crazy shipper like this.. and i'm 100 % sure I'm not alone.:D

So, anybody say yes to this? Hopefully our sunbeinim here can respond to this?:)

Sorry for reposting this mv.. dunno how to delete. But I never get tired see this two :heart:

****Song Song Wedding Oct. 2017*** Really?

WOW! Surprised & unbelievable Wedding News of Song Song Couple!  Huge Congrad to all of SJK & SHK!  It had been more than 6 months from last post of New Year which I kind of feeling the wedding will be this year . Never ever been so happy for Hye Kyo finally marry a wonderful, amazing & humble man successful in many ways.  SSC Fan patience be the 1st get the news instead of MSM  Korea.  This couple really love their fan around the world to give so personal & touching love confession.  Too late at night when catching news just a few notes.   Hope we can see more real love of both of you each day ahead like Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner both met thru working connection!

Very Happy & Congradulation to SJK & SHK! Now! I have to back read all SSC memories & Fan meeting or songs to feel this is REAL.

Good nite everyone!  Please share more news to us here!

lol i'm kind of have been guessing that he call her chagiya from the their DOTS BTS when he call her that. seems so natural and like thats what he usually call her awwwww this too are so kyuutttt. 

until this moment i still feel like this is all just dream, i still can't contain my feeling. I love this SongSong Love story it's addicting cannot get enough of it. Reading their open letters again just makes me even more melting by their words, They are relationship goal.

Written by the talented Xiao He after Song Song wedding announcement-

All of us are SSCP fans,but there's always one person who is more anxious than us.

Song Joong Ki, what are you doing?

You announced at 5 am in the morning,you didn't sleep, but we were still dreaming.

He told the Director he is getting married but he did not know whether it should be announced now.Will it affect the ticket sales? but the Director told him, please go ahead. The movie is a big thing but your wedding of the century is bigger, anyway you don't plan to hide it right? it won't affect the movie, we are all waiting to receive your invitations.

So at 5 am, if previously it was 'hot' now it  'explodes' .

Maybe you used to love this man very much, but beside being grateful, he cannot give you more than that. Maybe he has been wanting to marry this woman since birth that's the only explanation for what he has been/is doing all these time. The only request from us is ,please don't cry on your wedding day.

Maybe you used to love this woman very much,always worrying whether she will be hurt, but God created her to give her the best.She is marrying to love, marry to someone who loves her more than you. The only request from us is, please choose your own wedding gown, don't ask opinion from the groom or Hyun Kyoung.

And for those who love them,the best thing is :My dear, we don't need to Photoshop anymore, we will have a legit wedding picture.

For Dispatch who is protecting them all these while, at last they can release pictures. Which pictures to choose? from which date? Will they be spoiled for choice?

The best arrangement will come in its time, a lifetime is long , wish that everyone will believe in love, marry because of love and be true to oneself.

We can be excited but let's not overdo it.  The real reason to be excited is at the back..

Everything that should be said has already been discussed by SSCP fans, but i think Mr Song is the one who has a lot of things to say. Next up is his and her time ,let him unleash his potential...

I have a dream, i want to see Song Hye Kyo badly, i saw her , i met her accidentally more than once.

I have a dream, i want to act with Song Hye Kyo, i acted with her in a drama that is wildly popular throughout Asia.

I have a dream,  i want to marry Song Hye Kyo, today the whole Asia congratulate this marriage.

You must have a dream, in case it happens...

Do you still remember your dream, what have you done to achieve it? Mr Song's dreams have all been realized because he gives his all for his dreams.

credit: Xiao He's Weibo

4 hours ago, squeekikyo said:

So.... we were not imagining things when we thought we saw their lips form jagiya in some of their appearances ?  :blink::o:wub: *hyperventilating*

if i may add to the list of talents developed by the shippers to unlock songsongcouple's secret..is our ability to lip read...now that tidbits of info is slowly coming out in the open...we are right all along that he calls her "Ja-gi-ya"...the very first one was during their HK promotion/press con and second was last KBS year end award...when he approached her to remind her to thank her mother in her acceptance speech:wub:

now more stories and info please..heehehe...LOOK we're not a bunch of "DELULU" shippers after all...all our observations/analysis is so on point!!!:D

I'm still high from yesterday's biggest news I've been waiting for. I admit I didn't sleep well but it's okay I still can't contain my happiness. I love reading my SNS time line it's full of songsong news all over the world. I'm so touched by their messages for their fans. All I can say is you're the man Song Joong Ki!!!! I hope there's more Song Joong Ki out there for us fan girls. lol 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003570893

Some cute news, since the news came out KBS announced that it was going to air the entire series over the next two days. Talk about star power!! So the netizens have been commenting about how the level of this pairing is of another scale to make a major broadcasting network take immediate measure to celebrate their upcoming nuptials. I don't think such a thing has ever happened before so everyone is pretty amazed. .. Lol.. Some of the netizens think that KBS probably knew about the couples relationship but was waiting for them to announce their relationship but MBC went ahead and aired that section TV episode. 

about the general reaction to the news of them getting married it's a mixture of amazement, excitement and good wishes for the couple. Mostly everyone is curious for more information since they directly announced marriage instead of the normal dating news. A lot of the news channels had "emergency news" discussions. There was one where the panel talked for 20 minutes discussing the what and how - which was a complete waste because they seriously had nothing new to add or its just me being hard on them since shippers have always been way more clued in than the media. I think most of the news channels were caught so unaware but they knew they had to cash in on the ratings so they went ahead and had their programmers without anything new to discuss. 

Regarding the confusion that some people have regarding Tokyo 2017. Most of the international fan base seems to think that they started dating in January 2017 because of the Dispatch pictures.

Though there hasn't been a formal announcement for exactly when the two started "dating" but the grapevine buzz has always been that the two were already become acquainted prior to DOTS started shooting , almost as early as the time that TWTWB was being shot. Obviously nothing romantic at that point of time but both of them have hinted at the fact that they ran into each other quite a few times during this period. So whether the seeds of the romance were planted in 2013 or 2014 we'll never know for sure unless they plan to write a tell all book. But they've been stuck at the hip since 2015 ( the scripts for DOTS were already sent out to potential actors by the winter of 2014) so that would probably be a safe guess as to when they really started to get to know each other more seriously. 

Tokyo January 2017 is when he formally proposed marriage to her. So they've been engaged since then but were already dating before that. Hopefully less confusion now.

#staystrongkwangsoo lol 

dispatchkoreag.png

Lee Kwang Soo Responds to Song Joong Ki’s Wedding News

Updated July 6th 2017 GMT

2017-07-06_02-20-37-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] Actor Lee Kwang Soo and Song Joong Ki have been good friends for a long time. They often express their friendship and admiration for each other during interviews.

On July 6, after the news of Song-Song couple’s wedding released, Lee Kwang Soo responded to the news by posting a photo on his Instagram.

2017-07-06_02-20-41.jpg

The photo was of Song Joong Ki while he was filming ‘Descendants of the Sun.’ He is in military uniform and writing something on the rock.

It says on the rock, “Joong Ki ♡ Kwang Soo (Asia Prince) 2015.10.14.”

Lee Kwang Soo captioned the photo, “What was this all about, then?”

2017-07-06_02-20-34.jpg

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will get married on October 31.

2017-07-05_00-25-23.jpg

dispatchkoreag.png
Copyright©2010 dispatch korea. All rights reserved.

Soompi being soompi again, having problems with postings.

but this Kyo fan posted pictures of a Kyo photobook that SJK autographed back in October 2016, she says that she met him at some store near Kyo's house and he asked her not to post it online. Lol. Hopefully someone posts it since I'm having problems.

I see people on IG saying that SS are moving next door to Bi and Rain, I don't think that's accurate. They're definitely in the neighborhood but along with ithers like JIS, Samsung chaebol and Jang Dong Gun and Go So Yoo couple too.

25 minutes ago, joongkyo1031 said:

Though there hasn't been a formal announcement for exactly when the two started "dating" but the grapevine buzz has always been that the two were already become acquainted prior to DOTS started shooting , almost as early as the time that TWTWB was being shot. Obviously nothing romantic at that point of time but both of them have hinted at the fact that they ran into each other quite a few times during this period. So whether the seeds of the romance were planted in 2013 or 2014 we'll never know for sure unless they plan to write a tell all book. But they've been stuck at the hip since 2015 ( the scripts for DOTS were already sent out to potential actors by the winter of 2014) so that would probably be a safe guess as to when they really started to get to know each other more seriously. 

Tokyo January 2017 is when he formally proposed marriage to her. So they've been engaged since then but were already dating before that. Hopefully less confusion now.

These is what my understanding too. :)

Archived