[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I know that it has been a really long time since I have posted anything here.

I would like to Congratulate all the shippers and Best wishes to our songsongcouple. 

To be frank! I'm not surprised that they announce their wedding now because they has given us so many hints throughout their interviews. They has mention in their interviews, they will be getting married soon.

To me they didn't admit their relationship earlier is just like what SHK described, It is not only two of them to consider but there are a bundle of others stuff that work with them together in other projects are involved.

To these special Couple who show that love can be true and forever. May your lives continue to grow in love and happiness together, Wishing you a lifetime of love!

kikyo_B_G_1ab.jpg

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a thought: Joong-ki's best man is probably going to be Lee Kwang-soo. I know we won't be lucky enough to hear it, but can you guys imagine what his Best Man Speech is going to be like??? I'm laughing already just thinking about it! :D

Here I am lying in bed trying to absorb the news and the dispatch photos.... :)

reminicing when DOTS was on air....losing sleep after each episode and posting here on this forum...

its been 1 year since my last post....

True shippers have been rewarded today with the best news ever....it's like the real DOTS sequel....

looking back were we ever in doubt, blind Freddy could see SongSong couple is the real deal...

just some things I recall to confirm everything.

the rumoured NY date meeting

the scriptreading, when SJK put his head on SHK shoulders

the 1st press con in Korea with the water bottles

the Hong Kong press con,fist bump

the SJK fan meeting in Chengdu with SHK

the daesang awards where they arrive together in the same car and dressed like a prince and princess...more like a wedding rehearsal :)

their body language and private moments during the awards and SJK hands on SHK when she lost..

Dispatch photos

and joongkyo detective skills added to the ship :)

much more...that was a crazy time in my life...

looks like I'll be back here more often now until the wedding day on 31st Oct....

congrats to SongSong couple

and to all the doubters....told you so!!,,,,

what a ride :)

My subconcious mind scares me sometimes.... :)

So I was at work having a tough day and this random thought popped into my mind... "oh how I wish they announced their wedding today"
Of course it was just wishful thinking.

then I come home to check this forum... boom !! they've done it!!! I mean how is it even possible??

I just loved SongSongs from the very first time I saw them together on my laptop screen.. I knew there was something special about them like they were destined to be together... it was written in the stars. It was all planned. It was simply meant to happen.

The way he looked at her, the way he touched her, the way he cared for her gave it all away.... it was too obvious! he was madly in love with her.
I cannot think of any better man for her... No man will ever love her as much as he does.
The way she started to shine, the way she started to show her true self, the way she smiled a bit broader....  were the signs that she was deeply in love.

we saw the happiest of Hye Kyo.. because of him...

I don't know why I feel like crying though... it's kind of bitter sweet I guess...
I'm happy that they can finally be together without worrying about the world.... but I am kind of sad that the best fairy tale I've ever seen is coming to an end..

My only hope is that they will continue to share their happily ever after story with us...

Image result for song song couple

I think this photo told me so much about SongSongs. to me this was the confirmation!!  I see nothing but LOVE. they were already in love when this was taken. their eyes say it all. <3

This couple has been through a lot. I wish nothing but the very best for them. They deserve all the  happiness in the world. <3

P.S I think I am in love with Dispatch now <3 just love the way they respected SongSongs privacy.

wow, its first time posting on soompi & its to congratulate all of you & our lovely song song on their happy news.

i have been a silent lurker since i watched DOTs last April'16 & wanted to write something but was too lazy. i have been  fan of song hye kyo since full house & AIMH, its my first time noticing SJK in DOTs.  but no one can hide true love & so i start shipping.

its a happy day,

congratz once again & wishing our song song a bright future !!

1 hour ago, SeGafanlady said:

anneyong my loves.... thanks for calling me my chagi @boredahjumma and YES just like all of you.. I am also drenching in happiness to the point that I can't sleep.. what a historical day today.. a blessing from God to all of us as well as Kyo and Joongki.. 

from the bottom of my heart.. I wish to my Goddess who I love so much since she was in early twentieth until now... CONGRATULATION sweetheart.. I wish you all the happiness.. love and joy forever together with your soulmate.. no more doubts.. no more negative vibes.. no more speculations... only YOU and HIM in the world where nobody else can get inside it... your world of love.

to those who will be in Seoul in october.... see you all there.. let's scream together in Korean ' Joong Ki ssi neomu unjoh eun nampyeon inmidaaaa!  you are a very lucky husband!!!! kyaaaakkkk

The first thing I thought when reading the news was.."SongSong thread on soompi is so gonna explode!" And it is exploding!

And the person that came to mind was you, eonnie @SeGafanlady you've been HyeKyo's number one defender from day one..and seeing u here really made me smile more.

So happy for our Songs. I wish nothing but the ultimate happiness for both of them <3<3

This is the best news ever for us who patiently wait!!! I've been shipping SSC from the very 1st day DOTS aired. This forum is my daily vitamins and my stress reliever, that is why I am so thankful for @twtwb for creating this forum and for all the contributors like @angieknows @joongkyo1031 @Amy Phan @hclover96 @utkim @Chewy Hoe @Bambiina @profiler @SeGafanlady @superbigcat and many others who keep this ship sailing even during bad and good times especially those who  never get tired of posting everyday. As I silently reading everyday, I also silently praying for our SSC for a happy everlasting relationship and  never had a single doubt about their love for each other. We should celebrate chingus and let all the misunderstanding be forgotten and I am so glad everybody is coming back.

This is my 1st post and hope it will never be the last.

I am so excited for their wedding and to see the little SJK and SHK very soon...

By the way, me and my friends will be there in Korea on their wedding day..even if we can't attend the wedding, it will be enough to be near them at least..haha..hoping we can have a get together chingus.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR OUR SONGSONGCOUPLE!!!

CONGRATULATION CHINGUS FOR OUR SHIP REACH ITS DESTINATION!!!

GOD BLESS.I

Finally...:wub:

P.s: I still smiling like pabo looking back all photos and videos of this two beautiful couple. Who else is joining me? I don't think I can sleep tonight :blush:

Credit to Jessica Bernardo

Hi everyone and to all my chinggus SS Shippers here!:) It's been a long time since i last posted here and unlurking just to say my piece on the explosive news that i got to know this morning - SJK and SHK TO GET MARRIED ON OCTOBER 31, 2017!!! I was happy and teary-eyed when i first heard it. I was here from the very beginning where the pages of this thread was only less than 30 pages, i would constantly visit this thread for updates and news and made the deal for me that something is going on with our SongSong couple is the NY date early last year which was later confirmed in early April. More happenings and more sightings were happening which make me believe that there is something special going on with our Fave SongSong couple. Also, added to video of Mr. Kang acting as bodyguard for Kyo in a wedding of the UAA staff, this made me realize that something serious is going on with SS Couple. They may not be able to confirm their relationship last year but i truly believe that they are in a relationship and with the happenings of last year from Baeksang Awards, to the Chengdu Fanmeet to the Sweden sighting, to National Culture & Arts Awards and to the KBS Awards night (which is a night to remember for every SongSong Shipper!!!). As i was recalling the happenings, i was only waiting for a marriage announcement from the both of them and they did not fail me!!! CONGRATULATIONS FIRST AND FOREMOST, TO SONG JOONG KI AND SONG HYE KYO FOR THEIR UPCOMING WEDDING!!! I WISH FOR BOTH OF THEM TO BE HAPPY INTHEIR MARRIED LIFE AND MAY THEY BLESS WITH MANY CUTE CHILDREN!:) Also, Congratulations to us all SONGSONG SHIPPERS! Our ship is truly sailing and i never doubt it even for a moment. Love you all!

I made an account just to share this sweet information!!

This is too sweet not to share!

The wedding date, also Halloween, is the addition of their birth dates!!!

JoongKi's birthday:          0919

Hye Kyo unni's birthday: 1122

=1031 (Oct 31st) :heart::heart:

Wanted to link the original instagram post but I couldn't insert the image. :(

credits to:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJu4TmnJSw/?taken-by=amyyyy8023

On 7/14/2016 at 2:36 PM, giegie said:

Mabye it's just me, but.... honestly I prefer SJK and SHK never announce they're dating to the rest of the world publicly. SHK went that phase before and it didn't end well bcos she received so many hates from those guys' fans.

SJK and SHK could date in private (with the help from their inner circle and agencies) and announcement will come if it come to their wedding day

OMOO....  I wrote it almost one year ago, and today they finally announced their wedding date! Such a happy ending for our #SongSongCouple and shipper!! Congrats for all you!

@joongkyo1031 I wish I could go, but most likely I can't. Well, we'll see. Now, I'm considering. I know we won't be able to see them, but this will be like a pilgrimage! Damn work! Gets in the way of my SS fangirling. I'll have to live vicariously through you and everyone else who goes! Please let us know how your trip goes!

Hahaha, anybody here picking out wedding dresses for kyo online? If I don't get any work done today, then it'll be because of that. :D

@coffeedizzy Hahaha, huge grin indeed!!!

@BeautyBigboss Thank you!

26 minutes ago, joongkyo1031 said:

edit- nvm it's an old picture from their earlier dinner

@angieknows:lol: booking tickets for Seoul ?

for everyone else who has welcomed me back, thank you. :wub:

What a wonderful day! See how our OTP has mended all rifts and brought back all the old and new contributors and defenders of this Ship!

Let us all look forward to D-Day! (And before that, BI movie premiere...I am stll crossing my fingers that my goddess would turn up hand in hand with SJK wearing their matching engagement rings! 

PS: to those who are posting re-posting threads of malicious comments and ridiculous news (I don't even want to repeat them), please go away! Nothing can take away this happy day!

Could any of you wonderful chingus repost that clip where SHK was asked whether Captain YSJ should confess or apologize. Love her answer and SJK's adorable blushing and reaction.

@gigivillaceran Thank u so much for always keeping this thread up to date. I rarely posted here because I was intimidated of a certain poster YKW LOL. No kidding would love to see him/her again. Even though I haven't posted for a longtime, I always come back here and catch up on news on our beloved couple. Again thank u so much for keeping this thread alive and for keeping the faith. You have been such a loyal SSC shipper since the very start.

Archived