[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot get over Kyo's beautiful, pure smiles in those Dispatch photos. She is so happy. My heart is so full for her. :wub:

To our dear SSC, nothing but love and happiness from us. Us fans will stay by your side and always support you! On to your next journey as best friends, lovers, husband and wife, and future loving parents. So much to look forward to! :wub:

i am so happy over this news. Song Hye Kyo finally has found her happiness and i am happy for Song Joon Ki who has guts to marry early. 

Time to rewatch DOTS. Drama is one of my fav and their chemistry was amazing.

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/7836/

On the afternoon of July 5, Song Joong Ki will appear online after the announcement of his marriage with Song Hye Kyo this morning.

V App will webcasts "Movie Talk" for the movie, "Battleship Island" starring Song Joong Ki, So Ji Sub and more. Blossom Entertainmet confirmed that Song Joong Ki will appear on the live broadcast to talk about the movie. But because the marriage news was annouced prior to the live broadcast, Song Joong Ki will surely be asked and talk about his marriage with Song Hye Kyo.

is this true??

8 minutes ago, squeekikyo said:

I cannot get over Kyo's beautiful, pure smiles in those Dispatch photos. She is so happy. My heart is so full for her. :wub:

To our dear SSC, nothing but love and happiness from us. Us fans will stay by your side and always support you! On to your next journey as best friends, lovers, husband and wife, and future loving parents. So much to look forward to! :wub:

YES!!! This is so true. Her smile and aura was the first thing I noticed too. I am so happy for her!!! After all that she's been through, she really needs a man who will love her more than anyone else. I love them both so much :( I feel like I am the one who's getting married. I don't think I've reacted this much over a couple before. I am just so happy. 

Their letters are both so beautifully written. I feel the love radiating even through the letters. They are both so in love. Aaaaahhhh. This is gonna feed me for a lifetime. I appreciate how they were simply giving bits of info on how they knew they love each other in those letters. 

The last line from SHK's letter... AAAHHHH I FEEL SO IN LOVE. I can't cry right now cos I'm at a public place eating churros. Lol. But I have my hand over mouth while reading their letters. It feels like somebody just confessed their love to me. Aaaahhh

2 minutes ago, saranghyekyo said:

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/7836/

On the afternoon of July 5, Song Joong Ki will appear online after the announcement of his marriage with Song Hye Kyo this morning.

V App will webcasts "Movie Talk" for the movie, "Battleship Island" starring Song Joong Ki, So Ji Sub and more. Blossom Entertainmet confirmed that Song Joong Ki will appear on the live broadcast to talk about the movie. But because the marriage news was annouced prior to the live broadcast, Song Joong Ki will surely be asked and talk about his marriage with Song Hye Kyo.

is this true??

Not sure but they have a Movie Talk schedule on 7 July, 09.00PM? Anybody can confirm this?

1 hour ago, Amy Phan said:

SONG JOONG KI'S and SONG HYE KYO'S HEARTFELT LETTERS TO FANS!

MASSIVE THANKS TO ACE ONNIE FOR YOUR TRANSLATION!

SONG JOONG KI

"Hello. I am Song Joong Ki. It has been a long time since I wrote here. The reason I am writing this letter is to share my sincerity with my fans, wishing to receive your “congratulations” first. I have met the TV drama which glorified me more than ever and I had a wonderful experience through it, thanks to all of your love. After having those wonderful experiences together, I earned this new cherished friend. We confirmed our true love and became lovers.

At the beginning of 2017, we promised with each other that we will share our life together. In order to start our new life, to make up for each other’s shortcomings, and to overcome the life obstacles together, I will marry Song Hye Kyo on the last day of Oct. 2017. Many fans must be shocked by this sudden news. I wanted to tell you sincerely about it, but I should consider other people, including my partner, and families.Thus, I should be more cautious and careful before the announcement. In addition, the new movie is about to be released. The movie was produced by many people’s hard works so that I should be more cautious about my announcement which could influence the shooting crew and production company. I remember the determination I have had since my debut.

Living as an actor, I made up my mind that I would live as an actor who will be much closer and much warmer to his fans, and more beautiful and more responsible person who pays attention to his surroundings and has open mind, rather than as an actor who longs for chasing the fame.

I heard that life is not the ”speed” but the “direction” I will walk on my life slowly but wisely as I learned from you, while appreciating the landscapes, the value and people that I had missed in my previous busy life. I wish you support what I believe. I will take it in my heart and live my life faithfully as a wonderful actor, and as the husband and father of my family. Please support our wonderful relationship. Thank you."

SONG HYE KYO

“Hello, It’s Hye Kyo.

It’s been a long time since I said hello to Sunflower.

I wanted to share a personal message at the place where I’ve connected with my fans since my debut.
You were probably surprised by my sudden wedding news. I understand that you may think I lacked the respect for my fans and that you could have been shocked, but I hope you can understand me with an open heart.

Joong Ki and I were first co-workers who matched well. Throughout the project, I realized that we had similar values and ideas, and I was able to share everything with him.
He was such a good co-worker and friend to me, so we contacted frequently and spent time to get to know each other better.

Joong Ki showed me his self, trust, and his manners for a long time. I thought to myself that it would be good to spend the future with him and I was glad that he could feel my true emotions as well. That’s when I knew that he was the one.

I wanted to let my fans know first about the marriage but since this matter involves more than just me, I was extra careful about it.

I’m nervous and rattled to be announcing the news of my wedding so suddenly but I believe my fans will support me. Please continue to love and trust my choices as you have until now. I thank all of my fans once again for being patient and waiting until I spoke up.

I am no longer one person but two people now, I will take this opportunity to live better and be more conscious of everything around me.

Please give me your blessings. 
Thank you.”

----------------------------------

Source: Koreaboo, ACE Onnie

----------------------------------

Back to you later comrades when I get out of my tear mess!!! HUGS!!!

:bawling: the letters are well written and very heartwarming

OMG i still remember my first post on this thread was on page 9 " i hope they end up together", and my wish come true :bawling:

till the day i posted here, i always pray and believe that they are real :bawling: i just can't...

they are too beautifull..

congratulation again SongSong on your upcoming wedding:bawling::bawling::bawling:

:heart::heart::heart:

9 minutes ago, bbsjk said:

YES!!! This is so true. Her smile and aura was the first thing I noticed too. I am so happy for her!!! After all that she's been through, she really needs a man who will love her more than anyone else. I love them both so much :( I feel like I am the one who's getting married. I don't think I've reacted this much over a couple before. I am just so happy. 

Their letters are both so beautifully written. I feel the love radiating even through the letters. They are both so in love. Aaaaahhhh. This is gonna feed me for a lifetime. I appreciate how they were simply giving bits of info on how they knew they love each other in those letters. 

The last line from SHK's letter... AAAHHHH I FEEL SO IN LOVE. I can't cry right now cos I'm at a public place eating churros. Lol. But I have my hand over mouth while reading their letters. It feels like somebody just confessed their love to me. Aaaahhh

Riiiiight? :bawling: I should actually already be asleep (like 6,7 hours ago) but here I am camping out here with my happy heart and unable to sleep! What you said about feeling like someone confessed their love to me- THAT too! :bawling:  How lucky are we for them to share this with us? I have so many feels right now I need to calm down :grimace:

So DOTS season 2 that we were longing for actually will happen not onscreen but in a real life ㅠㅠㅠ

I wish i can witness the glory day. Happy marriage life uri songsong couple! We will cheer you guys to the end~

Oh Hello. Annyeong!

Just passing by to congratulate song song and songsong shippers upon the shocking and happy news of SongSong marriage. Congratulations guys! :wink:

I am not a songsong shipper but I believe everyone who at least watched DOTS and know about this couple must be very happy upon hearing this marriage news of a legendary kdrama couple. From reel to real jinjjjaaaaaa!! I read the letters from both SHK and SJK and woooaaah... so heartwarming and made me teary. Love is indeed so beautiful! Coinciding with this happy news is the updates on the couple's individual projects. Omoooo what a day! double happiness!!!

I especially want to appreciate any songsong shippers in this thread who have been through ups and downs in shielding this couple from any attacks and have survived in bringing updates or keeping this thread alive. You guys survive well! You are jjang! This news is a huge gift for youuuu! You totally deserve it! Everything you have done is perfectly paid off now. I have my own ship, so, I can imagine how overwhelmed you must be in this situation. Once again, congrats and let the party begin for all songsong shippers around the world! :):)

I am so touched with both of yheir letters that I actually teared up a bit. I can't wait for October 31. I think I will die seeing them kiss off-screen and for reals. T.T

Also, anyone flying to Korea this october? I was supposed to go December but I guess I have to go twice this year. :)))

I hope to see some of you guys! Lots of love from Manila!

@melleri :D , I wished we had all filmed our reactions to when the news finally came out.

Special shout out to SS couple's friends circle who have also been such a great security blanket for the couple. 

I love how Im Ju Hwan and Kim Ki Bang are reacting to the the bachelors for sale meme on IG. Hopefully more wishes from the celebrity community will pour in, Anne Curtis who is a shipper also congratulated the couple on IG.

@twtwb I can't seem to reply to the PM but I'm really happy too, again thank you for taking care of the thread and being the calm one when we would be all worked up, You've worked hard!!

Loll @Chewy Hoe glad to see you back!! And that post from Lim Ju Hwan is golden hahahha goddd i am so happy todayy!! 

Was sneaking all the way thru my lunch break to read all news, couldnt even concentrated at work cause i was just soo happy and shaking when i first read it 

yayyy!! Congratss to both and to us shippers!! 

SJK& SHK, keep loving each other, we always support youuuuu!!! <33333

Today is the day where my beloved Songsong couple announce their Marriage. I was truly speechless and still am feeling like this is all a dream. Another side of me told myself that I’m insane for being utterly crazy just by their marriage announcement, but another side of me, which is more dominant, is very thankful to God above for letting this happen (uh I cringe when I write this but I’m serious :D).

I feel like God has a purpose for me through supporting this couple. Shipping them is genuinely the most memorable thing that happened in my life. (Not saying that shipping them was easy tho.. I've made a few mistakes in the past..) Shipping them is not only just for my own satisfaction cos they both look amazing together, but through supporting them both, I shall say, not shipping, I truly learn a lot. I didn’t spend money for useless stuffs, but because of them I spent my money for those in need. Through them, I learned to always believe in your belief, to have faith and patience, and to pray for what you believe even when the world is against you.

I also learned that just by seeing two lovers being together, exchanging sweet gaze to one another, with no excessive public display of affection needed, could show true love, because it’s true and sincere. Lastly through them, I met beautiful souls that even with differences, we come together to support this one amazing couple :).  They both have been my role models that I look up to for this past one year. I truly salute them for being calm when the situation around is chaotic and for their determination to announce a part of their private life through their own mouth, without responding to groundless and baseless rumors. For me all of the above is the result of maturity and true love. I can’t say that I’m their true fan because I don’t really update to their activities but as I said they are truly one of my role models that I look up to and a couple that I will always support with all of my heart and love. They taught me not to worship celebrities that are just also humans like us, but to appreciate and enjoy their aspiring hard work through their plays on screen. Now it’s time for them to build every man’s dream in this world, to marry a person they love and grow a beautiful loving family. I don’t know what the hell I’m writing but dearest actor Song Joong Ki and actress Song Hye Kyo, although you don’t know I exist, I sincerely wish you a blessed and beautiful marriage life. May God bless you abundantly my forever favorite couple:bawling::heart:

-from a seventeen years old, Sharon N :)

*don't touch me I'm so emo:bawling::bawling: XD XD *

1 hour ago, joongkyo1031 said:

I almost thought that I wouldn't write on Soompi again but since it's a day of unexpected events - hey everyone it's Joongkyo here. 

Spoiler

Just like everyone else on this thread and other SNS, I can't even begin to express my happiness for our OTP. They've had a roller coaster of a journey and many of the shippers on this thread have been along for the ride from day 1. 

I wouldn't say it comes as a surprise that SJK decided to come out and decide to put an end to all the speculation even if it might have consequences that could affect the outcome of the movie because we all know he's just that kind of a partner to her. He's respectful towards his crew and cast members but the guy obviously couldn't let her face anymore of those horrid comments. 

So basically the reason why I came back to write here was because there has been some very irresponsible journalism being done with regards to the alleged statements of SJK's parents. I honestly don't believe what is being reported because why would SJK's dad be "heard talking" to his friends by a journalist making comments about SHK's age,  it's probably some trash journalist trying to rack views on their site by making this out to be some Makjang drama. But knowing how some fans could take this news to be dampener on the nuptial news, I would urge everyone to be mature and believe in our OTP and their families. 

Let's send lost of positivity and love to SS and their families. The next few months will be the beginning for the rest of their lives and they deserve the happy ending that we know they're destined to have. 

Love to the shipper family here - Angie,Pixies Unnie, Apple Unnie.

Hopefully I get to finally meet some of you in Seoul in October. 

@melleri Mel is that you? 

One very big hug to you from unnie ...  This is a beginning to a wonderful journey - I know soompi is being monitored - it's one of those website which gathers a lot of international fans feedback ... and I believe this thread too being monitored (so are others important blog/forum) .. 

I hope more people wake up and show the love ... let overwhelmed them with our thoughts ... that SJK/SHK decision is supported wholeheartedly by most fans ...

And from day one you have showed your dedication to both of them and continue to bring the best and the most accurate news - we are forever indebted to you ...

I am so happy to see almost 'everyone' is here ... :D

This has been the best shipping experience ever ... I hope we get to enjoy more .. 

1 hour ago, joongkyo1031 said:

I almost thought that I wouldn't write on Soompi again but since it's a day of unexpected events - hey everyone it's Joongkyo here. 

Just like everyone else on this thread and other SNS, I can't even begin to express my happiness for our OTP. They've had a roller coaster of a journey and many of the shippers on this thread have been along for the ride from day 1. 

I wouldn't say it comes as a surprise that SJK decided to come out and decide to put an end to all the speculation even if it might have consequences that could affect the outcome of the movie because we all know he's just that kind of a partner to her. He's respectful towards his crew and cast members but the guy obviously couldn't let her face anymore of those horrid comments. 

So basically the reason why I came back to write here was because there has been some very irresponsible journalism being done with regards to the alleged statements of SJK's parents. I honestly don't believe what is being reported because why would SJK's dad be "heard talking" to his friends by a journalist making comments about SHK's age,  it's probably some trash journalist trying to rack views on their site by making this out to be some Makjang drama. But knowing how some fans could take this news to be dampener on the nuptial news, I would urge everyone to be mature and believe in our OTP and their families. 

Let's send lost of positivity and love to SS and their families. The next few months will be the beginning for the rest of their lives and they deserve the happy ending that we know they're destined to have. 

Love to the shipper family here - Angie,Pixies Unnie, Apple Unnie.

Hopefully I get to finally meet some of you in Seoul in October. 

@melleri Mel is that you? 

Good to see you back here Joongkyo! I remember those days when you were so active in this forum giving your analysis and investigation... I'm so touched that you are back here to celebrate the wedding announcement with us here :bawling::blush::grimace::grin:

And thanks to all active contributors @angieknows @utkim @Bambiina @Chewy Hoe @twtwb and everyone that I forgot to mention here. You all made my life brighter as I really enjoy reading this forum becoz all of you :) 

They are a happy family, and so are we

2_zpsp4vbh4cj.jpg

Today is a memorable day for the couple, for their loved ones, and for all of us.

I am so happy for the couple and I am proud of them. 

I am also proud of you and thankful to you for your support and contributions. 

It has been a wonderful experience being a member of this thread and I look forward to continuing to join you in supporting and cheering for the couple in the next stage of their life :).

They are really forming a happy family, and so are we.

Archived