[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Wah our sisters here are daebak...thank you for the info (I like the word "intel") 

Fact- they are close (the best lovers are best friends) . Fact- it was her birthday. Fact- he gave her a FREAKINGLY EXPENSIVE (imma gonna have to work my entire life to buy) kinda present . Fact- his dad was seen around her area on  her birthday. Fact- Mr and Mrs Song to be  have no scheduled appearance anywhere and no report of them being seen anywhere. Fact- no press is asking where they are...and if they are at some airport no one cares....they are no longer reported on or spied on by the press, they are THAT boring and SUCH an open secret. 

Guess - they are together in  [a posh hotel/remote island/at home] and she is cooking for him , and he is telling her all about the filming in BI... Heheh

And a happy birthday wish to Kyo....she is such an idol and inspiration to us women here. how she remains true to herself ...i dont know all of her work ,  but I love her already- her charity work that she doesn't trumpet for publicity, her choice of roles, her connection with her friends ...And from the way the FM was organised it was done in such a genuine manner, full of love for her fans..nothing commercial...she is not my idea of atypical star...May you have a long happy life, blessed always with love around you . 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another version:

Song Hye Kyo's fan club sends her the most special birthday present!

song-hye-kyo

Song Hye Kyo's fans celebrated the actress' birthday in the most special way!

DC Inside's Song Hye Kyo fans raised 11,220,000 Won (~$11220 USD) to Seoul University Children's Hospital on November 22 under Song Hye Kyo's name.

The fan club posted a certificate of donation on their website and congratulated the actress! The certificate reads, "...the children will be able to grow their dream with healthier and happier future..." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/song-hye-kyos-fan-club-sends-her-the-most-special-birthday-present

●●●Season of GIVING~~APPRECIATION ~~THANKSFUL~~●●●●

The aura of happiness & thanks greetings everywhere I have encounter(family, friends,works, neighbors etc.) since beginning most likely til the end of the week.  Just want to take this opportunity to send my appreciation & thanks to everyone in this SSC Soompi.

1st Thank You TWTWB who started out this SSC thread at the very beginning. Without your lovely create thought we have never had such an awesome happiness moment each event regarding our KiKyo thru out this year. So thankful for your Kyo FM update as well.

2nd Thank You all of the LEGEND Chingus (former/current) contributions posts while the DOTS drama was airing. Your simultaneously analysis along make all new rookie(myself ) did not missed any bit of the excitement & euphoria feeling when reading back.  Seriously, most of your posts laughed so hard sometimes teary-eyed so real imagination thoughts. FANTASTIC!

Pictures & Videos making every post so complete, A Gratitude Thanks to all dearly upload all pictures, videos,  & translations. Your sharing meant/benefits so much to all in understanding of SSC gestures especially their FM & AWARDS events so grateful appreciation.

The most important  of all Thank You SJK & SHK in agree in collaboration making of the phenomenal DOTS drama so all of us here connect due to the LOVE & SUPPORT of KiKyo.

Supper Cat! Agree w/you growing all together w/Kyo but wanting to see her cutie  baby first. Chewy! Your inside contents of SSC birthday gifts/local so great & thanks for the factsheets. SSK1! Always awesome analysis. Chelsee &Ukim! Always look forward of your daily pictures so defined beautiful pictures.  

By the way, finally see Kyo on the real official FM in white mini-dress so sparkling white. Kyo is always " Beautiful in white & Gorgeous in black".

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

@hclover96 yes, JK's dad was at the seaweed resto on the Nov 22nd, i saw the pic and it's the right thing for deleting the pic . His dad looks so kind and I'm so happy for Kyo :wub: . Thanks for the pic and info chingu :wub:

ixKdq3.jpg

Mt81yX.jpg

4CphsT.jpg

Baidu

edit: aigoo, i really have pb to login soompi :P

Song Joong Ki looks absolutely gorgeous in these b-cuts from 'TOPTEN10' photo shoot

song-joong-ki-

Song Joong Ki looks handsome even in b-cuts! 

Fashion brand 'TOPTEN10' released b-cuts today via their official Instagram account on November 23, and Song Joong Ki looks absolutely perfect. Wearing a relaxed top and a scarf, Song Joong Ki displays of subtle sexiness! 

Check out all photos below! 

song-joong-ki-_1479938415_3.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/song-joong-ki-looks-absolutely-gorgeous-in-these-b-cuts-from-topten10-photo-shoot

Happy thanksgiving chingu :P

Well I have received questions regards to Kyo's fanmeeting and would take this chance to answer hence share my feeling about SongSong after having the precious chance to see them in real life.

Q: How do you feel about SHK - SJK relationship after attending her fanmeeting?

A: More than real. 

The fanmeeting reaffirms my belief in their relationship and it just likes what you have been seeing and feeling from afar, now are depicted clearly in front of your eyes. Kyo had been so active and confident until Joong Ki appeared, she became so feminine and easy to shy. You can see from the fancam that when they got to the stage, Joong Ki even didn't greet Kyo and they look so comfortable being near each other. When he lost the game to determine who will sit next to Kyo, the man stood still and didn't have intention to move to the seat next to the MC and managed all the way to "take" his position back. The rest of the fm is him acting like the host - heading to fans in cheering Kyo to sing, ah have I said this yet? In the first part, MC asked Kyo to sing but she refused immediately, but when it's Joong Ki turn, our lovely Kyo cannot say No haha - the sangnamja didn't even wait for her response but started singing, these lovebirds are for sure perfect fit for each other, you just look at them and see the bliss spreading in the air and all of your feelings about this couple is ensured and reaffirmed even more. The deeds of Joong Ki always speak loud - his body tended to lean towards Kyo, he looks at her dearly even his guest part ended and rushed to her with tissue despite there are staffs there... it's hard to remember every details but yes my conclusion is that - these lovebirds are more than real.

Q: Did he call her noona?

A: Yes, about 2 - 3 times, so what? It's November 2016 already people.
To be honest after all those insightful stories and facts, the way he call her doesn't make me concern even a second, even from the first days of shipping. Remember this chingu: actions speak louder than words.

Other photos from my SK journey:

I visited branch of Dal.komm coffee, I couldn't go to the one that appeared in DOTS since it was too far hence choosing the one that is near Coex, others included photos are when I "spotted" her at the airport, yes I saw Kwang Soo lightbulb version too :P the last one is how I brought them back to my hometown lol.

bih2k0.jpg

So proud to see our lovebirds are chosen and trusted by high reputation brands and they are also selective in choosing which one to advertise.

xG8Gey.jpg

Whenever I see them - on the street, in shopping malls, I just cannot control myself from excitement :D 

rHT6p6.jpg

@hclover96 here you are *wave wave* :wub:, I miss your translation and @khxy's already, pls keep them coming when you have time, I genuinely appreciate, and anticipate :lol:

EF56_CC8_D_304_D_4_DB1_8428_8_FB3_A4284_
4_A49259_A_0011_43_F1_AA4_D_C506120_D5_E
71681784_2_A21_43_D9_B37_E_F9_F0_B870_D8

IMG_5688.gifThrowback thursday and happy thanksgiving to comrades  who is celebrating!  So much to be thankful for. The friendship being made here.. comradeship formed... #fistbump hehe tears, joy, frustration, we've been through it! Only getting started!! Ship is sailing for sure..  :)

Thanks @hclover96!!! Omo and @superbigcat more than real! Remember the question i asked.  Never doubt! But it's nice to have someone witness it ! thanks chingu! 

16 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Does anyone here manage to see the picture of SJK dad buying seaweed soup? Can pm me the picture please? :) Because I only saw the dad at koraebul doljam and not sure if he bought seaweed soup there cos he is eating seafood there. And its more of a seafood shop. Think people got confused with seaweed shop? No wonder the post was taken out from the Chinese SNS too 

About "buying seaweed soup", how did it come from? Its like that stuff didnt come from private info(like pm asking n stuffs)honestly, am not sure too haha. But, in that deleted photo from that insta store, in the caption there are hastags, one of the hastag (was last placed) is #돌잠미역국 (doljam miyeokguk/ seaweed soup doljam). If do searching w that caption, can find many related photos w that insta store(place tagging, photo tagging,n posted photo by itself). That ig store is quite often using the hastag, as i see that hastag photos contain people celebrate bday there(ofcourse it means they buy seaweed soup for it), photos of miyeokguk is being served there or just any photo from that ig store. In simple way, it shows that store is serving seaweed soup menu hehe. I dont know if that day (nov22) was also jk's dad bday or other relatives bday, but for sure, that day is uri lovely lady bday hehe.

Spoiler

XEstH1.jpgImage cr. to baidu (i think...)

But just take with grain of salt, right ? Ofcourse lemon n tequila are involved hehe sullo hell yea

1 hour ago, jagiy4 said:

About "buying seaweed soup", how did it come from? Its like that stuff didnt come from private info(like pm asking n stuffs)honestly, am not sure too haha. But, in that deleted photo from that insta store, in the caption there are hastags, one of the hastag (was last placed) is #돌잠미역국 (doljam miyeokguk/ seaweed soup doljam). If do searching w that caption, can find many related photos w that insta store(place tagging, photo tagging,n posted photo by itself). That ig store is quite often using the hastag, as i see that hastag photos contain people celebrate bday there(ofcourse it means they buy seaweed soup for it), photos of miyeokguk is being served there or just any photo from that ig store. In simple way, it shows that store is serving seaweed soup menu hehe. I dont know if that day (nov22) was also jk's dad bday or other relatives bday, but for sure, that day is uri lovely lady bday hehe.

Reveal hidden contents

XEstH1.jpgImage cr. to baidu (i think...)

But just take with grain of salt, right ? Ofcourse lemon n tequila are involved hehe sullo hell yea

I dunno too I read it here too. But if they are talking about koraebul doljam that the dad went then they sell seafood there and it seems seaweed soup is part of their meal but I never saw or know if the dad bought any seaweed soup there that's why I asked and SSCP is not there too. The post by the Chinese on IG has been deleted too. So I have no idea what's going on 

I am just curious that's why I asked if the dad bought seaweed soup here or elsewhere and dunno why people get riled up? LOL 

This is the shop IG 

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I dunno too I read it here too. But if they are talking about koraebul doljam that the dad went then they sell seafood there and it seems seaweed soup is part of their meal but I never saw or know if the dad bought any seaweed soup there that's why I asked and SSCP is not there too. The post by the Chinese on IG has been deleted too. So I have no idea what's going on 

I am just curious that's why I asked if the dad bought seaweed soup here or elsewhere and dunno why people get riled up? LOL 

This is the shop IG 

Looked like it's the shop that SJK (or SHK/SSCP, we'll never know right? heh!) have been before. Let's just add the fact that it's somewhere near SHK's house. I'll just leave it there and let ya'll think of whatever it is that you want to think :wub::phew:

Thank goodness his chin injury fine now :sweatingbullets: BUT IM TOTALLY NOT SQUEALING WITH THE FACT THAT HE SAID SO HIMSELF THAT HE WILL ATTEND KBS. TOTALLY NOT!! B) now let's just wait for his and our queen's confirmation of her attendance! :)

CyBoxa7VQAAyJa6.jpg

(photo credit as said in photo)

6 minutes ago, vanderwoods said:

Looked like it's the shop that SJK (or SHK/SSCP, we'll never know right? heh!) have been before. Let's just add the fact that it's somewhere near SHK's house. I'll just leave it there and let ya'll think of whatever it is that you want to think :wub::phew:

Thank goodness his chin injury fine now :sweatingbullets: BUT IM TOTALLY NOT SQUEALING WITH THE FACT THAT HE SAID SO HIMSELF THAT HE WILL ATTEND KBS. TOTALLY NOT!! B) now let's just wait for his and our queen's confirmation of her attendance! :)

Ya totally. It's like the fact that the dad choose to be in Seoul on her birthday makes us very happy right 

heh don't worry I didn't see any scar on his pretty face. and are you geared up for the voting for KBS yet if needed? I am excited already hehe 

5 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Ya totally. It's like the fact that the dad choose to be in Seoul on her birthday makes us very happy right 

heh don't worry I didn't see any scar on his pretty face. and are you geared up for the voting for KBS yet if needed? I am excited already hehe 

plus he (the dad) was seen at seaweed shop near her house on her birthday tehehe my mind cant help but imagine sjk letting shk sleep while making coffee or something (since kitchen is the last place he'll ever be) and add to that imagination of his dad not knowing how to cook too hence going to that seaweed shop. Like father like son i guess lol :phew:  ps: while typing this i didnt even realize that i've been smirking the whole time hah!

Im relieved with that then! We wouldn't want to damage that handsome face, would we? :wub: and yes!! definitely ready for KBS!! i dont even care if im busy for college, i just want to see them go up that stage and take what they deserve with that beautiful smile on their faces ^^ i want another ""this is heavy. i'll put it here." "if it is then give it to me"" kind of night. :lol:

I just found out that it is korean tradition to eat seaweed soup on your birthday!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!

So out of the blue we have Oppa's dad seen eating /nearby/related to a seaweed soup place . And this soo happenned to be on her birthday. .........HOW NOT TO THINK THAT HE'S THERE FOR HER BIRTHDAY! 

(come on JK and HK.....that Kpop idol guy just announced his engagement- you can do it too!) 

and @superbigcat thank you. (i'm bowing) - the description of how she became so shy and suddenly more feminine when he comes out is JUST PERFECT and very normal for a girlfriend. SJK may look so cutesy in some of his CF and and may act playful but he is a real Alpha male in real life thats fer sure!  And him calling her noona - pshaww who cares. (Anyway wasn't he talking about work everytime he mentions noona but again WHO CARES ) . One "noona" and you're gonna forget Baeksang hand grabbing amongst others???

It's like DOTS never ended with these two lovebirds. 

Or..its likeDOTS was their love life unfolded for us to watch...

Noona seems to be a term of endearment from Joongki to Hyekyo.  At this point, with all that these 2 lovebirds have shown to us, there's no need to trip over or worry about that word.  Like most of our other chingus in this forum, I'm just waiting for the engagement and wedding announcement.

@superbigcat thank you for sharing your thoughts about Kyo's FM.  I can't help but grin like there's no tomorrow with HyeKyo being more feminine when Joongki is on stage with her.  His confidence in singing knowing she will sing along with him even if she refused to sing earlier.

@Chewy Hoe and @SSK1 Joongki's dad sighting near a seaweed soup place on the day of HyeKyo's birthday is too much of a coincidence.  Just like Captain Yoo Si Jin said in DOTS - Timing is strange, hahahaha.

Now we have KBS awards to look forward to.  Let's keep enjoying our good fortune to be aboard this ship.  I'm so glad that I chose to ship them because they are the real deal. Joongki and Hyekyo always seem to surprise us so who knows maybe there'll be something else between now and KBS awards night.

Thank you @superbigcat for sharing your SK SSsightings and your fan meet insights. It makes us just so happy to read and hear about it. They are just so sweet and we hope to see them at year end together preferably. We have faith and wishes do come true. With this ship it happens in the most unexpected times and places :wub:

You know, just to share.....the biggest reason I think it's real, on top of all the other biggest reasons (as if we need a reason) is that they have not said that they are not dating. They know what we think, and how real we think they are. From all accounts, they are too nice to lie to their fans, or let their fans think they are together, if  they are not.   To think that they keep doing things that encourage us shippers, they actively put Song song couple tag, and they do stuff like a couple does...it's just not conceivable that they would do that when they are not in actual fact, dating. If they are just good friends, they had the best chance at the FM to tell the fans. By letting the fans to continue to support the SS couple, would be mean and manipulative and they are  not mean, nor manipulative. Neither of them, nor the drama , needed any more help from them to promote it, if there's anyone out there saying that this is just to promote the drama. If it was more popular it would be seen by Martians. So yeah, they are really in lurve. 

Archived