[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Another version of article:

Fans of Song Hye Kyo surprised her with a great donation!

CyFyQn4UsAAUJtC.jpg

Song Hye Kyo’s fans gifted the actress with a heart warming surprise!

For Song Hye Kyo;’s birthday the fans donated a good amount of money to give it as a donation under her name.

DC Inside’s Song Hye Kyo fans came up with the amount of 11,220,000 Won (~$11220 USD) to Seoul University Children’s Hospital on November 22 under Song Hye Kyo’s name.

Song Hye Kyo’s fan club uploaded the certificate of their donation on the official website and also greeted and congratulated the actress.

In the certificate it reads, “…the children will be able to grow their dream with healthier and happier future…”

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/11/25/fans-of-song-hye-kyo-surprised-her-with-a-great-donation/

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xiKyl4.jpg

Credit: Instagram

Translation: The owner of the restaurant said "You should have visited here yesterday, you could have seen Song Hye Kyo. Here, she had a birthday party"! Darn...I would have had a chance to see Song Joong Ki!

The girl in this IG posted this photo two days ago which was 23 November and the restaurant owner mentioned "Yesterday" which was 22 November and IT WAS SONG HYE KYO'S BIRTHDAY. Even though the owner didn't mention SJK name but the girl did! Please consider that if JK wasn't there or if the owner didn't mention about him to her, she wouldn't even bother mentioning it. In addition, this restaurant is located in HANNAMDONG and famous for Jeju style SEAWEED SOUP so we could safely say they went there to celebrate her birthday TOGETHER ! (YAY!!! Champagne anyone???)

{The photo is the meal of the girl, not SHK so they could either go just the TWO OF THEM or with THEIR FAMILY and FRIENDS!}

Credit: my @superbigcat

Someone gifted Kyo with this bundle of flowers for her birthday!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU Ace Chingu and #tbs for the titbits! I apologize that in order to protect "SSC PRIVACY" as well as the "IG USER" who was kind enough to update us valuable information, we had to blur out the names as well as the hashtags, so if you are happened to pass by this post on IG, please kindly try to protect their privacy as well. THAT'S THE LEAST, WE-AS THEIR FANS, COULD DO! 

On the side note, all praises go to @hclover96 for your continuing massive contributions to this thread, you totally deserve it!

To everyone else, as long as you give credits to where they are due, information are legit and trustworthy,  follow the rules, and at the same time protect our Couple's privacy, please keep the information coming because we all have the EQUAL right to post on here!!! :)  

Until next time!!!! Act cool and be nice to others! ;)

Hello everyone.

It's been a while since my last comment in this forum..

All I want to tell you is, I came to SHK fan meeting last week.. or maybe 2 weeks a go... And I write all my personal experience in my personal blog. but, I'm sorry. it is in Indonesian language :(. Maine

Oh, and I have not finish it yet.. since it will be a long long post.. If I can finish it (especially in guest star part) I will give the link.

If you want to read it, here's the link https://restudewi.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/song-hye-kyo-fan-meeting-part-3/. And feel free to translate it to English, if somebody can help it :)

have a good day and take care. y'all :)

13 hours ago, kikyoeternally said:

guys pls do vote for descendants of the sun to this link

www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2016/

Even though it allows people to vote for a maximum of 8 dramas, I suggest that we only vote for "Descendant of the Sun".  Please do NOT vote "Moon Lovers" at the same time if we want DOS to win or we will never catch up with it.   As in today, Moon Lovers (24.13%) wins more than double counts over DOS (10.17%)

Hi @restudewi fellow Indonesian here, just finished reading your blog, they way you wrote is very detail very funny and cute. I love it :wub:

Looking forward for your next part. I hope we can translate it in group since its very long. And i don't have much time to do it :) . I'm sure members here will laugh too reading your blog. She wrote it in such cute way. 

Fellow Indonesian i highly recommend it for you, restudewi blog about Kyo's FM.

Hai @restudewi I'm Indonesian too. I already read your blogs two day ago.  I'm annisa friend and I like to read your story about kyo FM so funny and refresh also easy to understand.  I'm wait for the next part wie. 

And for all my friend in soompie forum it's been a long time I'm not write anything in this forum but I try to read all your post in here. 

I'm so happy because the wedding invitations soon will be realize let's wait so passionly. 

And we are know who is the captain in this forum the one and only bigboss is Mr song.  We will be waiting for that day  Mr song 

@restudewi thank you for writing in details! The story is very refreshing.. I couldnt stop laughing at the Song Hye Kyo Aquarium incident :D (and that GIF of lea michele is too funny)

And how could people who worked inside coex building didnt even know that SHK was going to hold a FM there? Aish jinjja~

Archived