[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@restudewi appreciate you taking time to write down experience of attending Kyo FM... although not understand fully but since we are using similar language, I get the gist of your story... I laugh like silly person... especially the part where you fangirling over SJK... and those minions gifs? they are so on point lol...

Spoiler

sorry Mr Song, I know this is supposed to be secret but i just can't help... coincidence or intentional? i rather choose the latter. you're such a kindhearted man. Please continue being her greatest fan until the end...

credit to respective twitterers..

22M won quietly donated by Joongki for leukemia patients?  And he did this in November?

Joongki-ssi, you have a big and humble heart.  That's why you're dear to us.

And that heart of yours?  We can see it right there... on your sleeves...

November.  22M.  Again, I'll borrow a line from Yoo Si Jin - "Timing is strange".  Hahahaha.

https://reelrundown.com/celebrities/The-20-Most-Successful-Highest-Paid-Korean-Drama-Actors-and-Actresses                                                                        Kyo's getting prettier as years passed by                                                                                                                                                       15284071_1883167121917491_5945525726647796578_n.jpg?oh=e3a38156bd2ad73fd5c62b5ba660b7cc%26oe=58F6477C&key=bf6dc04d9aa443504cf0b04bd01c22c3b7c9d1c001978520b26f206c5850705e              credit to all rightful owner

Archived