[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't get over Kyo's IG update, my heart, my heart!  

Goddess, we know you can't get over the 'tissues of love' from Joongki :-).

He will wipe your tears if he can, he doesn't want to see you crying.  He makes you happy and has promised during your FM that there will only be happy times.

He will carry anything you find heavy be it an award trophy or anything that weighs on your heart.

He has shown steadfast devotion by making sure he mentions you in every award he got.

He is proud to admit that he is one of your fans.  He has noticed you long before you took notice of him that's why he made sure you remember that you two met years before DOTS even started.

This is your year, this is your time and he is the man.  Take the chance, be happy and be in love as you can be.

Thank you for always sharing your happiness with us your fans.

We will support you and Joongki wherever life takes you.  Next stop, the altar <3.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed :-).

@o10orio thanks for writing such meaningful and heartwarming words... Sharing same sentiment with you...

Kyo latest ig.... She use letter.. and flower emoji? Even a typical tissue can become a beautiful flower when given by the special someone.... Yes Hye Kyo sshi.. let the flower keep blooming in your heart...

@helloace85 you're welcome.  I'm glad you find my post meaningful and heartwarming.

@ann2003 we share the same sentiments.    

Out of all the FM pictures she can choose from, Kyo chose this - the one where she is smiling while wiping away her tears with the "tissue of love" from Joongki.

As the saying goes - "A picture is worth a thousand words".

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201611300100247030016903&servicedate=20161129

Son Ho Young of GOD appeared in Radio Star and says " I hope Song Hye Kyo can be an actress forever"

005y8mXegw1fa8vxuic4lj30f00gaad7.jpg

He mentioned his private group with celebrities called " Battery" ( To be healthy and full of energy just like batteries), there are 7 members in the group : Song Hye Kyo, Lee Jin, Sung Yuri, Ock Joo Hyun, Park Ye Jin ,Jo Yeo Jung and Son Ho Young. One of their group's principle is to go home before 11 pm whenever they meet. Mentioning Song Hye Kyo, he sincerely wish and hopes that she can live/be an actress forever.

Added info: Kyo, GOD members (especially Son Ho Young) and FIN.K.L members have always been in close relationships. Joon Park ( GOD leader) mentioned not too long ago that Kyo went to their dorm in the past, the members panicked and quickly cleaned up their dorm upon hearing her visit. In the past, they always met up for meals and even travelled to US together. In September, Kyo went to support Ock Joo Hyun's musical 'Sweeney Todd" .

credit: as labelled.

Annyeong hasseyo, everyone!  Will there be an award ceremony for hallyuvote ? Does anyone know about it? SSC and DOTS have already won in that poll site and still ongoing for other category. 

SJK won 3x vs Kim Rae -Won, Lee Jong -Suk  and Lee Joon-Gi

SHK won 3x vs Park Shin-Hye, Han Hyo-Joo and Lee Ji-Eun (IU)

SongSong couple won vs Lee Joon-Gi and Lee Ji-Euun

DOTS won vs Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Thanks @khxydear for the translations :wub: 

On 11/26/2016 at 4:25 AM, nancy131 said:

found it on weibo,another SHK's FM stories??

since i cant read chinese,hope my soompi comrades can share with us something interesting :P

Hi @nancy131, that fan account is very detailed, humorous and touching.  Since it's very long, I'll just do a rough translation of the part where JK rushed out to give Kyo the tissue.  Many Kyo fans who were lucky enough to be there at the fm were touched by this simple, but very telling gesture, even non-shippers :)

"After reading the letter for a bit, Kyo started crying, afterwards I started crying.  In this sad atmosphere, our attention were shifted (attracted) by a person who came out from the left side.  That's right, it's SJK who has already said his goodbye, but was at backstage the whole time.  It's SJK who made himself become a staff and ran out.  It's SJK who saw across from him that a staff has already came out, but still ran faster to Kyo's side to give her the tissue.  In that instance, I was crying, laughing and screaming.  Until SJK patted Kyo's leg and said there's a tissue, it was then that Kyo realized there's someone there.  She was surprised because she wasn't able to see that someone came out behind her.  Afterwards she immediately smiled.  That smile was a smile full of happiness.  Seeing Kyo's smile at the moment, everything was worth it.  Before going backstage again, SJK came to our side and did a bow and waved.  This man is really [thumbs up emoticon]."

cr goes to 阿揪西的少女喬要幸福哦 for the fan account

Kyo crying in the middle of reading the letter

QeYccZ.gif

slow mo gif of JK running out, patting her leg and giving her the tissue.  He bowed and waved to fans before heading backstage again

GnnHT0.gif

Kyo's surprised at JK giving her the tissue, but her smile was full of happiness at getting the tissue from him :wub:

CuIqZr.gif

cr to 大馬_小羽 for the video

I think Kyo posting this pic with her using the tissue on her IG says a lot already ;)

6cc544b6gw1fa8m8j11dqj20u00u0mzv.jpg

Thank you @hclover96 for  translating for us. That moment in the FM truly speaks volumes about where our ship is. So much care and love showed in that very moment. The slow motion video says it all. Let's get ready to vote for KBS year end award. We want to see them again! 

Archived