[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

32 minutes ago, Nheenai Tan said:

Hi @Chewy Hoe sorry for asking so many questions. It's just that I get so excited whenever I hear news about them. If you don't mind, May I ask if you are a Korean?

I hope they're dating for real. :wub:

This question should have been answered long time ago, no? Instead of asking whether they dating for real, should ask when are they getting married lol.

In a serious note, just saw few comments on Kyo friends ig asking them to upload pic of her and SJK. I hope they will stop and let them post whatever they want, isnt it already enough to know that she is happy celebrating with precious friends around her? Please be understanding and not put pressure on them, as Kyo said, there is reward for those who wait patiently... Sorry being a nagger here..

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haven't posted in a while but thank you chingus for the updates from SHK's fm to her very special day! :wub: 

About her FM, was I the only who was not shocked that SJK was one of the guest? lol our king was really sweet coz he doesn't care even though he was injured and still managed to attend his queen's fm and spent the day with her and the people who loves her dearly. My heart broke as she reads her message to the fans but i suddenly got mixed emotions when he appeared and gave her tissue lol this man really knows how to melt his queen's heart!

Thanks @Chewy Hoe for the info!! You never disappoint us! I never doubted their relationship lol i just knew they spent their birthdays together! Their eyes and actions definitely tells what they are and it never lies :wub: only blind people cant see it.

PS: not sure if this has been posted but SSCP gave this autograph and it was dated in the 2nd of June, the day before baeksang! I remember a very trustworthy sunbaenim posting here that sscp was spotted out and about that day :) 

VPPS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR EVER GORGEOUS QUEEN!!! Who would say she's 35? 35 who?!?!?!!?  :blush:

song-hye-kyo_1473914003_s1.jpg

My most heartfelt  :heart:  warmest birthday greetings to our Goddess of all Goddesses, SONG HYE KYO :blush:  :heart:.........her effect on us her eager loyal FANS from way way back is just so incredibly awesome....Oh God how she makes us so sooossooooo happy just looking at her photos, videos, especially how she GLOWS particularly when she is with our equally DEAR Song Joong Ki ( to me a perfect partner for her) ....I think this immensely good soothing serene inspiring feeling is unique in the whole of our wonderful universe....

Look at you all guys and gals....how you (we) all gush and just simply adore SHK and SJK,  our SongSong Couple. Just like many of you here ( I bet all of us true fans of our BEAUTY KYO and BIG BOSS Ki in this forum), my day would only be complete when I take a glimpse of our idol, read the wonderful comments and wishes for her and SJK....we could be called Fanatics...or extremists..who cares..we just simply love to love them...Wishing our HYE KYO all the BEST there is on her birthday and for always...and a BLISSFUL FOREVER with her (our) dear JOONG KI.  

Endless thanks to all shippers who fill this forum with all the lovely updates, photos, videos and graphics of our Song Song Couple...as a Halmeoni (Grandmom), I cant contribute those techies...I could only ENJOY them immensely!

Let's Fill the world with our love for our SongSong Couple!  :heart::heart::heart:

No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up to
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything without a single word

Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You made me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me

Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me 

CxvcRMPUsAA6dc8-1_1.jpg

Happy birthday to our lovely Song Hye Kyossi... wishing you all the happiness and joy... hope on this special day brings lots of happy moment for you to remember... wishing wonderful coming year filled with love from the one and only partner in life (sjk). your happiness is our happiness.

Happy birthday to our dear Song Hye Kyo :wub:

Upon the edited photo of Kyo from the fanmeeting, it depicts exactly my feeling when I see her - she is there but so ethereal, her aura is one of a kind and her smile brings warmth & happiness to all of people around. Every single deed of her is so cute and sincere, her excitement, shyness, emotion, bliss, everything is presented genuinely, she's just down to earth like that. 

Thank you Song Hye Kyo for being yourself - to give your fullest in everything you do, from acting, doing charity to treating other people. You have lived an inspirational life and make us more than grateful to be your companions. Your kindness, humbleness and beautiful soul has been our infinite source of inspiration. 

And yes, as SHK said, life isn't always as we want it to be, but it's the hardship make us more grateful for happy moments in our life and treasure everything we have. Things will fall in right places at the right time, enjoy your upcoming journey our dear Kyo, I believe it is an interesting and exciting one.

We love you for who you are. Let's grow old together :)

u0TeNk.jpg

(Photo credit to Liz as presented)

Happy birthday my dear Song Hye Kyo...

The most beautiful, kind hearted and down to earth person. My girl crush. Thank you for being awesome, for being our inspiration and for always being you. I wish you all the happiness and health. Enjoy your day with your love ones. We love you!

And thank you JK oppa for taking good care of our lovely unnie. I know she's in good hands. Always be happy. Your happiness is our happiness. 

15095483_10209626845701773_1194212210285268422_n.jpg?oh=49ff6235e6f3e131dd5c4eb6e5263a0e&oe=5888E91F                47ebd0b2e492ee406c9b6c2b65e5a4e8.gif     image                                   happy-birthday-cake.gifimage                        14.gif                GODDESS INDEED SONG HYE GYO!                                                                                                      credit to all owner              

Happy Birthday to the one and only Song Hye Kyo!!! Even though, I just recently followed you thru DOTS, the more I learn about you, the more I fall for you even as a girl haha. You're so beautiful, kind, adorable, and humble despite everything else. You inspire people everywhere, and your warm kind hearted heart is one of the many reasons why you're so loved. Your charm, grace, and aura is unlike anything else, and people could only dream to have that. Wishing you a year with love, happiness and success this upcoming year beauty!:wub::heart: #forevermygirlcrush #SSC

song-hye-kyo.jpg

I'm getting excited just by reading into the shared information by our friends here.  Hope she spent her birthday with her loved ones. *wink wink*

I love how bits and pieces of intel are coming out about our fave couple.  Like they were together day before Baeksang, they spent Valentine's day 2015 together, they had dinner the other, etc.  No need for an announcement, we know. ;):wub:

太有愛了 I think we are just happy to know that SJK dad choose to be in Seoul on 22th Nov which is also Kyo birthday of all days. Too much love this family. lol the best part I cannot find this photo anymore on IG from the OP...geez. Too obvious? No? 

oh and thanks Jenie for reminding us with your post that Kyo posted the same of her in LA but on Feb 14 instead and we all know what happened in LA....so much love 

and of course yezi post send everyone finding where is SSCP, can you spot them? Lol 

PS: sorry I won't repost here the instagrams of her friends or the pictures (but you can find them in IG) because Kyo clearly reminded everyone in her private IG not to repost (including her friends) except for her official IG 

Important Factsheet: Song Hye Kyo has no Twitter and IG is the only SNS she has. So anything from twitter is not from her personally 

To my comrades out there who cannot log in soompi (log in then it delivers you to the edit profile tab then you update and save for about 100 times but it's sill error) => please delete your cookies (web history) of the last 24 hours or the best is delete all history then close the tab,  - it works to me. 

And sorry for the late photos update, as you know any taking photo action is prohibited hence I was only able to take photos outsite of the venue, and thanks to the fanmeeting, I did have the chance to visit South Korea in one of its prettiest seasons, such a pleasant surprised and amazing journey to experience.

On D-day, I arrived at Coex at around 11am and after struggle going around and around finding the venue, finally I found it with other members. There were people who already lined up and I went inside first, where I saw 2 big backdrops of the fanmeeting (yes we have 2, not only 1) there, the chosen photos of SHK on the backdrop is perfect with youthful feeling like the spring and no one missed the chance to had their moment with it. (In other words, selfie, wefie, taking photos were at their highest productiveness :P ). We thought to have lunch after getting the ticket but it took longer than expectation hence (and to be honest no one want to leave far from the venue haha), once we receive the ticket, everyone went inside then had nothing in stomach until 10pm that day but worth it.

I tried hard to keep myself from screaming when I saw Ms. Park, her aura is not kidding people :blink: and so many fans cannot contain their happiness when they saw her. :D

y6yh3E.jpg

In front of the venue, pretty pretty red and yellow leaves.

vKJziw.jpg

Fans were waiting patiently to get the ticket, I see many foreign and Korean fans, some wore the same badge as SS back then in President award, some wore cute headband with Kyo name on it, some had shirts with Kyo name, all look utterly happy and calm at the same time :) and our phone cameras are covered like that, both behind and infront one.

VJPL1c.jpg

(the upper is when the fanmeeting ended)

And her gifts to us, aigoo how come this girl can be sweet like this? I forgot to bring the water bottle to my hometown while other friends even didn't drink even a drop and made security surprised because of carrying the bottle back to our country :sweatingbullets:

8YX1R1.jpg

Finish part 1./

and happy 23rd the monthsary chingu :) 

A bit late, but still want to wish our Beauty a Happy Birthday!  I know this year you had plenty of loved ones to spend your special day with :phew:

Thanks @felicialoveskpop, @Amy Phanand the rest of the amazing admins at GSSC for the wonderful work you've been doing :wub:

@superbigcat, thanks dear for the personal account of the fm.  So happy for you, ace chingu, twtwb and the other lucky fans who got to see Kyo and JK at this special event.

There's this Chinese fan (she's in Korea) who has been posting little tidbits of SS on her weibo.  She is the one who said that JK's birthday day present to Kyo this year is from the same brand that he got her last year, a very expensive gift (she did not mention what the gift is).  Kyo will show the gift in public, may inadvertently show it.  This fan also mentioned the different places where SS went together.  In her previous post, she said SS ate together a few times last week.

Spoiler

31055945922_6c925d66f8_o.jpg

All credit goes to christal for the info

JK's dad was buying seaweed soup on Nov. 22 near where Kyo's house is.  There was a pic of him, but original poster on IG deleted it, probably due to respect and protection for JK's family :)

The question is no longer whether they are together or not, but when we'll hear about their marriage ;)

005D6T1Njw1f9qw97duo3j30ku0q1aew.jpg

cr as tagged for pic

Does anyone here manage to see the picture of SJK dad buying seaweed soup? Can pm me the picture please? :) Because I only saw the dad at koraebul doljam and not sure if he bought seaweed soup there cos he is eating seafood there. And its more of a seafood shop. Think people got confused with seaweed shop? No wonder the post was taken out from the Chinese SNS too 

My earlier birthday post that I have shared is from what I have personally seen or know and the many other fans whom have followed them physically throughout would have seen what that Weibo poster have shared( I have not seen that Weibo untill it's shared here now) but doesn't mean all sources come from that 1 person only because there cannot be only 1 fan around them. The same presents observations are from people who were there last year and this year and there is no way you can miss those presents because it's very eye catching. Most people who are there physically won't even share anything publicly just to protect their privacy. Just because most get Info from Weibo, Baidu and IG doesn't mean it has to all come from there. Whatever that goes up on public is mostly filtered and the real deal is never made known 

added: this is a open forum and everyone who has something to share can contribute. Is not restricted to only particular members and they can still share whatever they want. I am just doing my part sharing legit stuff I saw and know to the people who wants to know here. Those who don't want, please skip over! Why bother even reading my posts if you don't care for them and judging them? (Use the block button please) We don't need to cross paths, you just do your thing and I just do mine as Long as accurate info goes up here. like I said before I don't rely on those SNS for info except for her friends posting. Just because you do does not mean everyone needs to. 

Archived