[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

They are such a lovable couple!!! Whatever they have between them, surely, it is very special!!!

Only they can express their true feelings! It is admirable that they keep that special feeling just between the two of them!

No need to shout out to the entire S. Korea and beyond! I applaud and respect them for that! I am especially pleased

for SHK! She seems happy! Undoubtedly, SJK is someone she really respects and trusts! And vice versa!

Somewhere between the corner of trust and respect looms LOVE. I don't know exactly what it represents in their

relationship, but it is definitely there! And that itself is the beginning of a beautiful............ or maybe it has already begun!

Anywho, a happy birthday shout out to the Goddess of Asia ! Image result for days until her birthday gifs

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its about time we get used to them seeing them together and they are slowly coming out of their shell. Photoshoots, magazine covers and endorsements together please! We are ready and avid supporters!

For those who miss them and would like to let their imaginations grow wild head over to Asian Fanfics.com search their names or SSC. Shippers there are so amazing, so imaginative and keep our hearts warm and burning for our SSC.

Still spazzing from the FM

MC: What would you like to say to Kyo?

SJK: (shorthened ver.) ............ Lets sing Always?

SJK n SHK

I Love You
Are you listening?
Only You
Close your eyes
Your love came scattered with the wind
whenever, wherever you are
whenever, wherever you are

Sorry cant get over their love confession they sang so honestly and they are not apologetic about it! 

Two days before SHK bday im not gonna be disappointed with no news. For me no news is good news right?! Means our SSC might be spending quality time together!

SHK: Why would I bother with my smartphone if im with my hot samnamja! We should understand Lol! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Hello guys...my sincerest apologies for the excitement and confusion about JK fan Meeting...it was not officially included in Smart Araneta Colliseum calendar of activities for 2017 schedules..

Therefore is was not official and valid.

Thank you for your understanding with this matter.

Happy Monday and Have a wonderful week ahead...

i miss songsongcouple :wub: i miss beauty ig update since last time she updated before FM :rolleyes: they had good time for sure by seeing the news that they spent time to had a meal in restaurant together :)

D-1 Song Hye Kyo birthday, my heart said she is preparing a gift for those who have waited so patiently :heart: we are blessed shipper, Happy Sailing ~~~ ;) 

kemesraan_song_hye_gyo_song_joong_ki_di_

How come you manage to look beautiful and elegant at your age? For 35 years you still beautiful as ever  no secrets are made except your beauty secret of course. No doubt why lots of guys out there are choosing you because of your endless beauty and your kind heart. How I wish someday i can see or meet you in person my dear. Stay humble and sweet. I will always grateful for you being my idol . I wish you a happy birthday and i hope in your special day God's will shower you a happiness with your family, friends and of course with your special someone by your side, im wishing you a healthy and a life full of happiness and more projects to come and may God always their to protect and guide you, Advance Happy Birthday To My Dear Song Hye Gyo you are  always my inspiration God Bless!                                                                         anigif9_zps16cfe2b2.gif?t=1371914290&keyanigif11_zpsb040e1e5.gif?t=1371914300&ke                         anigif_zps611002a9.gif?t=1371891736&key=anigif6_zps88753c92.gif?t=1371891617&key                                       3515pwo.gif

I'm happy Descendants of the Sun finally will be broadcast on Dec.1 in san francisco, I can really enjoy to watch again, this is my big gift because my one week vacation, and expect to see them  again from KBS drama awards,one more day will be our princess birthday,hope they have their own private time to celerbrate:heart::heart:

Special tribute to our dear Song Hye Kyo! 

IMG_4941.jpg
IMG_5201.jpg
IMG_5216.jpg
IMG_5218.jpg
IMG_5232.jpg

1_D9465_F7_3_ECB_49_E0_B188_D6_A5_B370_C

Full credit to GlobalSongSongCouple @gssc IG 

Happy Birthday Song Hye Kyo shi! Glad to read all your postings! Thank you for keeping this thread alive! :) Hwaiting!!! 

Spoiler

For those who wants to watch the sscp part fan meeting there is an unlisted link on YouTube.. downloaded from youku.. if anyone wants in PM me... not sure if we can post it here.. breaking way too many rules! :P

On 11/17/2016 at 10:14 AM, Karla Vasquez-Gabriel said:

YES!!!!! I thought that was an adlib. :D 

Always felt like that scene was unscripted.. totally adlib.. coz the look on their eyes are so transparent.. viewed that scene so many times just to make sure i wasnt delusional .. 

Happy birthday to the only female kdrama star i liked .. may you be continually blessed..

May you remain strong and always true.once more.. the happiest birthday greetings we offer you.. stay happy 

Archived