[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

kaiskloset

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, delfin said:

@pandalover1thanx for summoning me,, ^^ i guess we moved our camp here...

beside sora, the male leads are my ajusshi bae, :D so excited sora can act along with them ^^

say hi to all my chingu here @kaiskloset @icemaid @ruzikie @angels_natdylax05 @allmylife00 @jadecloud ^^

hugs hugs hugs soompi squad kekekeke

soo glad you could join us sis @delfin

here's another edit to be set up in our page 1...

neighborhood lawyer characters

#deulHo #EunJoo #JiWook

7232b67d_o.jpeg

9f96397e_o.jpeg

9c31858a_o.jpeg

9 minutes ago, icemaid said:

@kaiskloset I notice that this PD's dramas are all with KBS. :blink:

I haven't watched  any of his dramas yet, Neighourhood Lawyer will be my first.

Seems like you peeps think highly of him so he must be good. :w00t:

@delfin you are here! :D *waves*

i have no idea about the writer, but i like the PD works, at least three of them, healer, baker kim tak goo, and hong gil dong ^^

for me he is good....

1 hour ago, icemaid said:

Oh it seems like Moorin School has been cut down from 20 to 16 episodes.

Is that to say Neighbourhood Lawyer will premere two weeks earlier? :huh:

Wonder have they done their scipt reading?

seems like the rift between the production company and KBS blows up more sis...

but no words yet on Neighborhood Lawyer if indeed it will start earlier than the

scheduled March21 premier....anyways KBS will probably fill in with re runs and specials

but that's 2 weeks worth of airing cut down... aigooo...

and here we are still waiting for our  script reading pics :):confused:

86354d61_o.jpeg

Just now, nicepsy520 said:

Moorin School has been cut down to 16, and a short drama with only 4eps "Baby sister" will be the next.

So our drama will run as the schedule ☺️

Thanks for the update.

Hopefully script reading is done this week. We want pictures! :w00t:

황석정

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14537914151061986002

addl cast update:

actress Hwang Suk-Jung :)

love her  kekeke she's hilarious in SWPretty , and now in Cheese in the trap

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20160126/76146410/1

76146406.1.jpg

this one says she'll be joining drama as an

investigator who is also a daughter of a judge ... wait... a what??? :)

[SS포토] MBC 연예대상의 황석정,

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/350229

1 hour ago, nicepsy520 said:

Moorin School has been cut down to 16, and a short drama with only 4eps "Baby sister" will be the next.

So our drama will run as the schedule ☺️

kbs released news on 4 eps cut of drama Moorim school...

will fill in"Baby Sitter" before Neighborhood Lawyer JoDeulHo premiers

http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?category=mbn00012&news_seq_no=2759835

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=19477095&cloc=

http://ilyo.co.kr/?ac=article_view&entry_id=161927

c969e6d8_o.jpeg

http://asianwiki.com/Babysitter_%28Korean_Drama%29

So glad to see you here, @jadecloud      animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

Thank you for the update @icemaid,   @nicepsy520, about the schedule. So KBS did go and cut Moorim School, despite their denial a couple of days earlier?!

@kaiskloset, Thank you for update for first page. Gorgeous.

Thank you also for cast update.  We are seeing this actress,Hwang Suk-Jung in "Cheese in the Trap" now.

I am concerned that there are practically no followers on Viki channel for this drama.

I wonder - since KBS World Downloads Moorim School episodes on YT, will they also download the episodes for this drama?  It used to be easy to see their upcoming drama, but they changed their website, and it harder now (in my opinion)

About the scriptwriter,  Lee Hyung-Hee, I have only seen parts of "School 2" of his. (That was the 2nd of the School drama series, and highlighted some amazing young and upcoming actors at the time: Kim Rae-Won, Ki Tae-Young, Ha Ji-Won, Kim Heung-Soo, Jae Hee, just to name a few. I would have watched it fully, but I cannot find it subbed.)

About the director - Lee Jung-Sub, I agree with you all.  I loved Healer. And I liked Glory Jane, as well as King of Baking, Kim Tak-Goo.

Thinking maybe @40somethingahjumma, @LavelyShai, @valsava, @kyunii88@alekaonu, @evie7, @lclarakl, @eunsuhae, @bebebisous33, @vvxen, @jongski, @suchadiva42@hrkharis, @zenya22  may want to join us.

hi @irilight chingu :) thank you for the shout out.

Its Kang So Ra, so I am planning to park in here to spazz with everyone :)

@rain719 @moodypie @dimples21 @pandalover1 @dnkt @awsparkle @suchadiva42 @kyunii88 @valsava @onnififi @nonski @icemaid @siena407 @luci888 @GaeinaLee @drmjs @padhari @delfin @Sunset90

hello chingu deul :) how are you all?

6 hours ago, nicepsy520 said:

Guys~ Sora followed ShinYang's Instagram 40 mins ago :D

And I hope Sora's fans won't feel upset when he won't follow back.

Trust me, his INS hasn't followed anyone, he isn't really good at using SNS, usually upload his drawing only, lol =]]]]]

@nicepsy520

Yes I just saw it too! Nah it's fine.. why would we get upset over something like that. Hahahaha! 

OMG does that mean the cast have met each other!? Probably done script reading!? Omo omo!!!

I really hope sora will take this opportunity to learn from park shin yang and the other veteran casts too!

Hi @alekaonu , @bebebisous33 eonnie and @jadecloud sis! Good to see you guys in here! :D

1 hour ago, pandalover1 said:

@nicepsy520

Yes I just saw it too! Nah it's fine.. why would we get upset over something like that. Hahahaha! 

OMG does that mean the cast have met each other!? Probably done script reading!? Omo omo!!!

I really hope sora will take this opportunity to learn from park shin yang and the other veteran casts too.

Just in casenpeople will mis-understand him, haha.

ya,I have that feeling too, it might has been done already. Hope the pictures will release soon. :w00t:

50 minutes ago, nicepsy520 said:

Just in casenpeople will mis-understand him, haha.

ya,I have that feeling too, it might has been done already. Hope the pictures will release soon. :w00t:

no probs on that sis. woooh ive seen his IG now.. my my your bae oppa is really into art is he.. looks like a parisian artist in this one post...

and hope that scriptreading pics will truyly come out this week kekeke sooooooo excited...

mian on the hyper note... just soo bored sitting in while all shops close for the time being while roads are unpassable coz of snow outside

Archived