[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

kaiskloset

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20151116_1447675358_98075000_1.jpg?14534

TV report says he  already confirmed for the role in this drama as the lead's rivel, and a prosecutor  from a rich fam ehemmmm

that troupe again.. but hey, as long as there's no blood and all, im okay with guns and goons then hehehe

Ryu%2BSooyoung.jpg

acting wise, Ryu Soo-young was brilliant in most of his drama. i havent seen his latest rom/com the one with the idol story kekeke

but i love him in Ojak brothers with joowoon :) and he is seriously cool in 2 weeks (where he co-star with his now fiancee actress Park Ha Sun)

1 hour ago, nicepsy520 said:

Hey guys. Is that have any news 100% confirmed of our both main actors yet? Im still worry about this :(

were waiting for official will ent release on this for Sora side sis.

however, PSY's confirmation was already release last december sis..

via starnews and he was the one consistent lead being mentioned in all

released eng news as the main lead Jo Deul-Ho...

this is the earliest news released i have found of mentioning him for the role

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/12/drama-castings-park-shin-hye-jeon-do.html

33 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

were waiting for official will ent release on this for Sora side sis.

however, PSY's confirmation was already release last december sis..

via starnews and he was the one consistent lead being mentioned in all

released eng news as the main lead Jo Deul-Ho...

this is the earliest news released i have found of mentioning him for the role

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/12/drama-castings-park-shin-hye-jeon-do.html

Ya, I have waited since last month but there was a news said he is in "positive considerately", so I'm pretty worry this isn't official but via tvreport, it said "final cast". That means we can say 4 leads has confirmed?!?!.. :D

35 minutes ago, nicepsy520 said:

Ya, I have waited since last month but there was a news said he is in "positive considerately", so I'm pretty worry this isn't official but via tvreport, it said "final cast". That means we can say 4 leads has confirmed?!?!.. :D

yep sis. twitter feeds already agog with confirmation news

from all four actors

2fefa715_o.jpeg

via tv report

20160122_1453420650_94992600_1_99_201601

Neighborhood lawyer jo deul ho strong line up of actors complete

Shin-Yang, So-Ra, So-Young, Sol-Mi

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000836738

oh. Thank you all for wonderful updates...

oh.. Doing the happy dance.. So happy that Ryu Soo-Young has confirmed. I adored him in everything I have seen with him.  I hope he has a love-line since he certainly knows how to sizzle on the screen. In his last drama "The Virtual Bride" we just could not get enough of him with Dasom. They were so adorable together.

Park Shin Yang, Kang Sora, and More Confirmed for Upcoming Law Drama

Park Shin Yang, Kang Sora, and More Confirmed for Upcoming Law Drama

The upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Neighborhood Lawyer” has finalized its cast.

Actor Park Shin Yang will be playing the lead character Jo Deul Ho. This news is especially welcoming since this is his comeback drama after five years.

Actress Kang Sora will be playing the female lead, Lee Eun Jo, who is Jo Deul Ho’s lawyer partner.

Actress Park Sol Mi, who gave birth to her second child in November of last year, is also making a comeback in the drama industry after three and a half years with this project.

Lastly, actor Ryu Soo Young will be playing the role of Shin Ji Wook, a judge who was raised in a wealthy family and has troubles with Jo Deul Ho.

This drama is based off of the popular webtoon of the same name. It is about a guy named Jo Deul Ho who quits being a judge after going through a troubling case and begins a new career as a lawyer specializing in home and family life.

“Neighborhood Lawyer” will start airing in March after “Moorim School” finishes its run.

source

21 hours ago, nicepsy520 said:

I heard that "Moorim School" will be ended earlier (20eps now turn to 16). That means our drama will aired sooner than the schedule. OMG!!! It's pretty tired for the whole cast

@nicepsy520, hi... a new report came out in which KBS denied it.

Hi everyone!! and me sis @kaiskloset @icemaid @allmylife00 @day_dreamer sorry for my late presence! Super excited! Never expected sora to pick up a law drama, totally unexpected! Im loving the cast line up tho. Tho i havent seen any of park shin yang work, but i know he's highly praised! 

Summoning my other eonnies here @delfin @zurah90 @rynn_peace @ruzikie @angels_natdylax05 

Oh btw kai, ryu soo young isnt in will ent anymore..

20160122_1453420650_94992600_1.jpg

Hello everyone :P Oh... annyeong WARMERS :P 

Wahhhh such a solid cast, this is a must watch! Haven't read much about this plot and crew yet, but with this cast, I bet it's gonna be better than good!

Thank you all for updates and more updates! Will join y'all when the drama hits the airwaves:wub:

17 hours ago, pandalover1 said:

Hi everyone!! and me sis @kaiskloset @icemaid @allmylife00 @day_dreamer sorry for my late presence! Super excited! Never expected sora to pick up a law drama, totally unexpected! Im loving the cast line up tho. Tho i havent seen any of park shin yang work, but i know he's highly praised! 

Summoning my other eonnies here @delfin @zurah90 @rynn_peace @ruzikie @angels_natdylax05 

Oh btw kai, ryu soo young isnt in will ent anymore..

hugs hugs hugs sis... fighting on school and school stuff ... you and unni @angels_natdylax05 are soo busy these days kekeke mian, always poking you in pm..

and thanks for the tip...lol, cutie oppa  RSY already left will ent and didnt even notice bwahahha. he's under Fly up entertainment now after leaving WI...

im excited to see Sora tackles a more mature role this time as a partner lawyer for lead  Deul Ho,  expecting a more mature office attire too... yayyy!

Spoiler

love this fashion  with Misaeng co stars  too :)

e8c4cb901f6674085eaa3cf42e4eb477.jpgb25abe4da551a6e598518d705f5ef922.jpg

8dd7269809049b34fad1d15984b9ed80.jpg65b0396aa453102c56e4d9f1a21c87f3.jpg

Archived