[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

kaiskloset

@hey_beautiful Ya, I wonder why SBS releases this news when KBS has finished the casting, lol

But It might be everything is fine. Great to see actor Choi Seung Kyung uploaded the scrpit book of Episode 01 5 days ago.

---

"moorim school" stopped airing last week, "baby sitter" will run on March 14th..

So our drama will start on March 28. Add one more week for our drama. Pretty fine ;)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/26/2016 at 9:40 PM, alekaonu said:

hi @irilight chingu :) thank you for the shout out.

Its Kang So Ra, so I am planning to park in here to spazz with everyone :)

@rain719 @moodypie @dimples21 @pandalover1 @dnkt @awsparkle @suchadiva42 @kyunii88 @valsava @onnififi @nonski @icemaid @siena407 @luci888 @GaeinaLee @drmjs @padhari @delfin @Sunset90

hello chingu deul :) how are you all?

when is this starting? If it's KSR...I am in!!

1 hour ago, moodypie said:

when is this starting? If it's KSR...I am in!!

@rain719 @moodypie @dimples21 @pandalover1 @dnkt @awsparkle @suchadiva42 @kyunii88 @valsava @onnififi @nonski @icemaid @siena407 @luci888 @GaeinaLee @drmjs @padhari @delfin @Sunset90

c9ecb344_o.png

via http://wiki.d-addicts.com/List_of_Dramas_aired_in_Korea_by_Network_in_2016

based on this page sis... drama will start Mar 21... but KBS release news yesterday

of Go Hara to headline baby sitter which will start Mar 14 with 4 episodes (mon-tues)

if they start on the 14th - it will ends mar 22... so our drama Neighborhood lawyer will

start on Mar 28 ...:)

Spoiler

03bf76b2_o.jpeg

4 hours ago, pandalover1 said:

The list of supporting cast of neighborhood lawyer has been released.

Kang Shin Il, Park Sang Myun, Park Won Sang, Hwang Seok Jeong,Jo Han-Cheol,Chang SoYun 

http://112.175.191.53/articles/28661718?t=t?c=06&sc=42&cm=twitter&tm=1455234331364

http://m.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=691771

woooh this looks like a solid set of drama actors sis...

with these dream supporting cast + our daebak PD ,

just hoping we can have a favorable weather for our prod while shooting...

here's updated cast /characters via asian wiki

e5dbafd2_o.jpeg

http://asianwiki.com/Neighborhood_Lawyer_Jo_Deul-Ho

hello @pandalover1 @kaiskloset @icemaid and all who are here !!! Thanks for the info. I've been away from thread, and it's good to have all these info for updates.

These look like a good castS!! 

Follow

그 어디에서도 본 적 없던 4인 4색 환상 법정 공방전! #박신양 #강소라 #류수영 #박솔미 KBS 2TV 새 월화드라마 <동네변호사 #조들호>

Kang Sora's Message In Fancafe : LATE NEW YEAR'S GREETING

Hello, since I couldn't convey my new year's greeting earlier, so after the fan meeting, I decided to give a belated new year's greeting to you all. Although it's a bit late, (I don't know why I always one step behind in conveying my greeting) but still, Happy New Year everyone! I hope that good fortune will equally reach to each and everyone of you. 

I would normally write on (this fancafe) within the same day after the fan meeting ended but I was so preoccupied with opening and organizing one by one the gifts that you guys fans prepared very carefully with sincerity for me, that I just felt compelled to write to you today. The snack foods and the handmade presents that you made personally, and several other gifts that you bought very thoughtfully after contemplating very hard about what kind of things that I really need... They were wrapped so beautifully that I found it hard to open all of them... but since I could use them conveniently in my daily life, I gladly unwrapped all the gifts and they are all have their own space in my place now. 

And I've read all the fan letters that I've just received just now! I won't forget the heartfelt words that you wrote on those pretty stationery papers and cards. Thank you so much. I will be working on my next project so I was very nervous (even though it has been 7 years since I debuted, the nervousness doesn't seem to lessen each time), but since I received a lot of support from you all yesterday, I feel so high-spirited even until today. I'll cherish the support and the strength given to me and I'm going to treasure it until the drama ends and I will work in the filming set with full energy. So, please watch over me.

Actually, I too get to hear words like 'noona' or 'eonni' more and more from the staffs whom I work with at the filming set as I grow older, but for this 'Jo Deul Ho' drama, I am the 2nd youngest among the casts. I feel relieved but on the other hand I try to remind myself that due to my young age, I shouldn't be a nuisance to others. Fortunately, the senior actors are all really nice that I can truly rely on. This alone becomes a great comfort and strength to me.

Anyhow, I think you will be really interested about the upcoming drama and I'll start my first shooting soon. I've already asked my manager to take the pictures and I will upload them quickly as soon as I have the proof shot with me. ^^

Reading back the fortune-reading that I received during the fan meeting, this year will be an eventful year for me with lots of work to do and high odds for change. And for my love fortune... no matter how many times I read it over and over again, it says that my fate will keep continuously directing me to search for other 'meaning'.. ah.. I believe it means that I still need to work like a cow (meaning: work hard) this year. ^^ 

I'm also curious how the year 2016 will be for my fans as much as you guys curious about me and my fortune this year. I give you all~ of my luck in love with hope that you will have a lovey dovey relationship. And thank you for reading this long writing~! I wish you all to be healthy and I sincerely hope that all your wishes will come true!

The picture was taken at the Hyde Park, London... I had plenty of trips before so I just post it here. ^^ I love you ~~!!

Translate by: Hiedi/@nhb19

Archived