[Drama 2016] Yeah, That's How It Is 그래, 그런거야 | 对,就是那样 | SBS @8.45pm KST

-jade-

Yeah, That's How It Is | 그래, 그런거야 | 《对,就是那样》

Yeah-That%E2%80%99s-How-It-Is-Poster2.jp

pSrlsBH.png

ymk9jGx.png

Drama Info:

• Drama: Yeah, That's How It Is (literal title)
  • Mandarin Chinese Title:  《对,就是那样》
  • Revised romanization: Geurae, Geureongeoya
  • Hangul: 그래, 그런거야 (geu-rae, geu-reon-geo-ya)
  • Director: Son Jung-Hyun (손정현)
  • Writer: Kim Soo-Hyun (김수현)
  • Network: SBS
  • Episodes: 60
  • Release Date: February 13, 2016 (Official Confirmation)
  • Runtime: Saturday & Sunday @8.45pm KST
  • Language: Korean

Plot:

A new family drama by kwriter Kim Soo Hyun of 'Life Is Beautiful', 'Childless Comfort', 'The Woman Who Married Three Times', etc..

Notes

1. "Yeah, That's How It Is" takes over the SBS Saturday & Sunday 8:45pm time slot previously occupied by "The Family Is Coming."

Photo:

Photo:

Relationship Chart:

VcnPTXU.png

Videos | News | Etc:

seFcN8V.png Korean writer Kim Soo Hyun.

un4dJnR.png Korean PD Son Jung Hyun.

Web-links/Vid-links:

20160207 Scriptreading, cast with guidance of writer Kim Soo Hyun | 20160207 Behind The Scenes #1 | 20160207 Behind The Scenes #2 | 20160210 SBS 10 mins Highlight Preview  |

20160211 Entertainment SBS Good Morning News Preview Look 20160211 Press Conference | 20160211 StarSeoulTV Press Conference | 

Official Drama Website - SBS |  Official Teaser 1 & Teaser 2 & Teaser 3 & Teaser 4 | SBS [BEST SCENES] Yeah, That How It Is|그래, 그런거야 |

Official Preview 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... |

Baidu 对就是那样吧  | 

Kim Hae Sook as Hye Kyung - Best Daughter-In-Law?

Jo Han Sun as Yoo Se Hyun - Marriage Obstacles OR No Wish To Get Hitched?

Yoon So Yi as Yoo Se Hee - Husband Disregards Family Tradition Or Was It Work Keeping Him Away?

Jung Hae In as Yoo Se Joon - New Generation Of Employment OR Is It Unemployment/Under-Employment?

CR: DramaSBS - Official Broadcaster

--tbu--

CR: References to/will be made - Asianwiki, Hancinema, Korean Drama, Baidu, Weibo, news media, etc.

*Please observe Soompi Rules for Dramas & Movies*

Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Soo Hyun;s drama 'Yeah, That's How It Is' is scheduled for broadcast in February 2016.     

2015120711450457336_1.jpg

vncNDKZ.jpg

CR: ASIAe

Brief Excerpt:

Confirmed main cast to appear are actresses Yoon So Yi, Seo Ji Hye, Nam Gyu Ri and actor Jo Han Sun. Also to join are supporting cast of veterans like Lee Soon Jae, Kang Boo Ja, Kim Hae Sook and Shin So Yul.

Korean writer Kim Soo Hyun is making her comeback after a 3-year hiatus! I am personally so looking forward to another of her superb projects. Notwithstanding the shock ending few eps of TWWMTT, her prior projects are awesome.:wub:

Past projects of writernim and PDnim:

2Ov34Gt.jpg

RmUXoU2.jpg

------------------------------------

To all who wants to watch this engsubbed on Viki, please do 1 and 2 below. Thanks.

1. Viki has a fan channel. Please 'click' on 'favorite' and go on to request for this title. 

https://www.viki.com/tv/29735c-yeah-thats-how-it-is

2. Start requesting for this title 'Yeah, That's How It Is' on Viki.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form

Thank you all! :P 

Yes yes yes!!!!!! thanks for opening the thread! I've been waiting for someone to do so. @jadecloud luvlots! mwahugs! Finally! excited! GMB and this Drama is the one I'm soooooooo looking forward!!! I knew Nam Gyuri was the first one to to be confirmed I think. Happy. Thanks. I love Life is Beautiful so looking forward to this.

@suchadiva42 I remember asking you about this drama in the  IHAL thread and you said just to wait. Yey. Thanks to you too.

Hello LOVERS ...

aso...

... just wanna bring your attention to this drama which will take over the time slot of IHAL. Yes, another weekend drama :P   

This writernim, Kim Soo Hyun, IMO, ranks amongst the top 1% in the kwriter pool in SK. I've enjoyed several of her past projects. Except for the last one 'TWWMTT' which I enjoyed until the final 3 or 4 eps that left me (and many others) speechless (as in stunned!...haha). But, that's not her style (and many believe outside factors have forced her hand. No one knows for certain). Anyway, I'm still game for her project and I believe it will be another superb drama. Check it out if you have time. It's early days yet and we are still enjoying IHAL for now.

PS: Please also 'do the deed';) re Viki (links in post above). Thanks.

Guest ororomunroe
2 hours ago, jadecloud said:

... just wanna bring your attention to this drama which will take over the time slot of IHAL. Yes, another weekend drama :P   

This writernim, Kim Soo Hyun, IMO, ranks amongst the top 1% in the kwriter pool in SK. I've enjoyed several of her past projects. Except for the last one 'TWWMTT' which I enjoyed until the final 3 or 4 eps that left me (and many others) speechless (as in stunned!...haha). But, that's not her style (and many believe outside factors have forced her hand. No one knows for certain). Anyway, I'm still game for her project and I believe it will be another superb drama. Check it out if you have time. It's early days yet and we are still enjoying IHAL for now.

Thanks for the shout-out chingu! I'm here. Absolutely loved LIB and CC. I've been trying to find Mom's Dead Upset with eng subs but it seems it doesn't exist :( Pity.

Spoiler

Is there anyone else in your top 1% list? I'm looking for new faves :P

Thank you for letting me know about this one.. and for creating the thread. I have been looking for another weekend drama that can hold my attention.. Cast looks promising and its from the writer of Life is Beautiful and Childless Comfort.  Life is Beautiful one of my favs.. awesome.

5 hours ago, jadecloud said:

Hello LOVERS ...

@DelroyB @deandraluv @myonenonly @lenet @LHRCN_ @my2centsworth @irilight @suchadiva42 @valsava @trust71 @andy78 @zagigirl @lclarakl @Katrina Abdul Talib @ymiss @drmjs @iamtaken @chubbychub1966 @Lmangla @mdj101 @thegoldbug @koreanczazzy @tiMadam @kikotaichou @Jalhanda @Kehinde @SujathaS @yunra89 @ayselluna @kimnana41 @Nahoku Activities @rairamegumi @alekaonu @Eva Kirkland @isprawl @berny @kiefshi1056 @Misstwilightfan1416 @liltash85 @9angels ... and @gigglessquiggles @ororomunroe @LavelyShai @Ldy Gmerm @tinatrix236 @joyoflife77 @zenya22 aso...

Thanks @jadecloud

@jadecloud  Thanks chingu for the shout out and starting this thread, I've seen this drama on asianwiki and is so glad someone like you started it :D

@jongski You're most certainly welcome :D

Yes include me in as I watched LIB, Childless Comfort, and enjoyed them both, as anyone can tell by my Avatar (LSW) when he was playing in LIB. but I also like Nam Gyu Ri in Cruel City along with Seo Ji Hye from Noble Woman. So I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this drama that has a great cast as well.

I see some familiar names and wouldn't want to be no other place but here with my chingu's when it airs ;)

7 hours ago, ororomunroe said:

Thanks for the shout-out chingu! I'm here. Absolutely loved LIB and CC. I've been trying to find Mom's Dead Upset with eng subs but it seems it doesn't exist :( Pity.

Hide contents

Is there anyone else in your top 1% list? I'm looking for new faves :P

@ororomunroe Ha! Me too... been looking for MDU vids online. I notice Viki has a fan channel but stopped updating and translating... wonder why. :( Guess may have to fall back on the csubbed vids.

Hmm... there are several kwriters I love very much. I guess some of them you already know but will PM you, in a bit... :P  

On 12/25/2015 at 11:31 AM, jadecloud said:

Hello LOVERS ...

@DelroyB @deandraluv @myonenonly @lenet @LHRCN_ @my2centsworth @irilight @suchadiva42 @valsava @trust71 @andy78 @zagigirl @lclarakl @Katrina Abdul Talib @ymiss @drmjs @iamtaken @chubbychub1966 @Lmangla @mdj101 @thegoldbug @koreanczazzy @tiMadam @kikotaichou @Jalhanda @Kehinde @SujathaS @yunra89 @ayselluna @kimnana41 @Nahoku Activities @rairamegumi @alekaonu @Eva Kirkland @isprawl @berny @kiefshi1056 @Misstwilightfan1416 @liltash85 @9angels ... and @gigglessquiggles @ororomunroe @LavelyShai @Ldy Gmerm @tinatrix236 @joyoflife77 @zenya22 aso...

COUNT ME IN....LOOK LIKE A PROMISING ONE...JOIN YOU AFTER  IHAL.....

THANK FOR OPENING A FORUM FOR  A SAT-SUN TIME SLOT...HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD...:heart:

CTTO: IG update 151226~ of the (one of) lead Nam Gyuri. Looking like 16 yr old in the pic. :wub: I like this girl especially in CC

As mentioned she was the first, I think to be confirmed for this new drama.  She also appeared on KSH Life is Beautiful.. they're gonna have reunion again.

Embedded image permalink

Thanks for the mention, @jadecloud!!!

The screen writer wrote A Thousand Days' Promise! I love that drama!

I love Nam Gyu Ri in 49 Days! I haven't seen her in any other drama besides that one! I'm thinking of watching her in Cruel/Heartless City later tonight!

Jo Han Sun is the male lead in here!? I had only seen him in Mask! I will keep this drama in mind!

Archived