[Drama 2016] Yeah, That's How It Is 그래, 그런거야 | 对,就是那样 | SBS @8.45pm KST

-jade-

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 12/26/2015 at 4:38 AM, ymiss said:

Jo Han Sun is the male lead in here!? I had only seen him in Mask! I will keep this drama in mind!

@ymiss  Masked - the one from SBS?   I'm not familiar with the actor but I watch Masked  well only up to 10 episodes. Gonna  check some of his previous dramas. But I like Nam Gyuri Cruel/Heartless City :D Plus the writer is the one who wrote LIB..  a fav of mine! Looking forward to this drama.

42 minutes ago, jongski said:

@ymiss  Masked - the one from SBS?   I'm not familiar with the actor but I watch Masked  well only up to 10 episodes. Gonna  check some of his previous dramas. But I like Nam Gyuri Cruel/Heartless City :D Plus the writer is the one who wrote LIB..  a fav of mine! Looking forward to this drama.

Hi, @jongski! Yes, it's just Mask! Jo Han Sun played Kim Jung Tae in there. He was Ji Sook's friend, she knows him from high school, college that borrowed her money at the beginning of the drama and later was killed by Seok Hoon! He was only in there for a few scenes!

http://asianwiki.com/Jo_Han-Sun

I'm watching Cruel/Heartless City right now and I'm loving it! Jung Kyoung Ho and Nam Gyu Ri's making love bed scene was so hot! Gosh, Jung Kyoung Ho is so fine and suave! Lol!

@ymiss now I remember the actor! :D  IKR that scene of JKH and NGR.. ha ha. I've CC like 3x I like that drama.  Just happy both of the stars will have new drama next year. Looking forward to this drama and script reading and all that. I think this is for Feb start. Yey!

On 12/27/2015 at 8:53 AM, quockhanh45 said:

It's think it's not broadcast on 22h, it's on 20h45 star from Feb 13th to Sep 4th
Cre:https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EA%B7%B8%EB%9E%98,_%EA%B7%B8%EB%9F%B0%EA%B1%B0%EC%95%BC
It's new hope for SBS Weekend drama. 

@quockhanh45 Thanks for the info. I've read some news about the suggested time change and the forecasted date too. However, the news info are just forecasts and not yet confirmed. Likewise for wiki, which also stated 'subject to change'.

Another consideration to make is, if IHAL were to remain as 50 eps like SBS has 'promised' knetizens amidst complaints over several cancellation, then this drama should likely start on Feb 28(Sun), if there are no more postponement/cancellation. And since there's likely to be one more postponement perhaps during Seollal, and to bring the even number eps back to be in Sundays slots, then this new drama will only premiere on Mar 5th(Sat).

We'll know soon, I guess. Still watching out for presscon news info. But there're news about the construction of sets for this drama. :) 

2015-12-28 NEWSIS - Set Construction Began For Upcoming 2106 Drama 'Yeah, That's How It Is'

Photo

On 12/28/2015 at 10:44 AM, ymiss said:

Hi, @jongski! Yes, it's just Mask! Jo Han Sun played Kim Jung Tae in there. He was Ji Sook's friend, she knows him from high school, college that borrowed her money at the beginning of the drama and later was killed by Seok Hoon! He was only in there for a few scenes!

http://asianwiki.com/Jo_Han-Sun

I'm watching Cruel/Heartless City right now and I'm loving it! Jung Kyoung Ho and Nam Gyu Ri's making love bed scene was so hot! Gosh, Jung Kyoung Ho is so fine and suave! Lol!

OMO @ymiss You have now piqued my curiosity in CC, which I intend to watch but haven't.  Now THIS is a good reason:blush: to start soon....hehe. Thanks for the tipoff :P 

Btw, @jongski @ymiss Jo Han Sun was also in KSH writernim's last drama TWWMTT and his character was well-liked :P 

@Katrina Abdul Talib Ohh... you have to watch TWWMTT, and in fact should ask your friend to as well. Although I have to 'warn' you, the ending will be full of surprises...kkk

More news...

2015-12-24 NEWSEN: Yoon So Yi To Appear In Kim Soo Hyun's Upcoming Drama

as a Fashion Editor And Daughter of Kim Hae Sook
윤소이, 김수현 작가 ‘그래 그런거야’ 확정 패션에디터 변신

Happy to see so many familial faces checking/intending to check/may check this drama out. I look forward to watching this drama with all of you :grin:

TVDAILY ASIAe: Kim Soo Hyun writer returning to SBS with a new 60 eps family drama, 'Yeah, That's How It Is'

SBS "김수현 작가 신작 '그래, 그런거야' 60부작 구성"

Apparently, SBS was negotiating with writernim the number of eps for this drama. It was first suggested to be a 70 eps then 50 eps, and I guess the final concession was 60 eps. Pretty long, covering most weekends of 2016. Hope it will be stellar. 

7 hours ago, jadecloud said:

OMO @ymiss You have now piqued my curiosity in CC, which I intend to watch but haven't.  Now THIS is a good reason:blush: to start soon....hehe. Thanks for the tipoff :P 

oh my gosh watch it! you'll love it! the drama and NGR ansd JKH scenes! <3

So this drama is 60 episodes? yup  hope it will be amazing.. from the writer of LIB I'm sure it'll be.  .

Guest ororomunroe
On 30 December 2015 at 9:45 PM, jadecloud said:

TVDAILY ASIAe: Kim Soo Hyun writer returning to SBS with a new 60 eps family drama, 'Yeah, That's How It Is'

SBS "김수현 작가 신작 '그래, 그런거야' 60부작 구성"

Apparently, SBS was negotiating with writernim the number of eps for this drama. It was first suggested to be a 70 eps then 50 eps, and I guess the final concession was 60 eps. Pretty long, covering most weekends of 2016. Hope it will be stellar. 

60 episodes?! Oh well, my first time watching her drama live so I guess I'll live with it :P 

This pretty girl will reunite with writer of LIB. Jo Han Sun is the male lead??  No other cast update.. yet? I'm waiting.. he he.Waiting for this.  It's family drama but I wonder  what's the story line gonna be.

pic cr: wansoomee via namgyuri IG 160101

Embedded image permalink

Hi everyone. I see a few familiar faces in this forum, @trust71 @jadecloud from the I Have A Lover forum, which I have to say it's one of the best forums on Soompi. @jadecloud thank you for starting this forum, it seems real interesting. Guys, I just read on dramabeans that Mrs.Cop 2 will air after I Have A Lover in March not this show. But I also read that this show will air in February in a revived time slot(read that on dramabeans also)

(Info about Mrs.Cop 2)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/01/mrs-cop-2-kim-hee-ae-out-kim-sung-ryung-in/

(Info on Yes That's How It Is)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/12/news-bites-december-13-2015/

Thanks @Kehinde for the update. You're right. Mrs Cop 2 will take over IHAL's time slot instead of this drama, YTHII. I guess it's the timing, where IHAL ought not be shortened since SBS has already promised viewers and complainers there will be no cutting of eps, while YTHII perhaps, can't wait for reasons of gaining better ratings for SBS. Or perhaps its cast and crew have been ready earlier than expected.  

Spoiler

3GkV8yF.jpg

CR: Asianwiki

On the other hand, YTHII has been confirmed to premiere on 2-13(SAT) at 9pm (which will be an hour before IHAL. Even better for IHAL LOVERS, cos we can watch back to back great dramas...hehe :P).

STOO ASIAe News Headline:

Writer Kim Soo Hyun 'YTHII', first broadcast on Feb 13. Finalized (official position).

pqfoLj7.png

CR: LINK

17 hours ago, jadecloud said:

@lupita311 Welcome! You're right. LiB was good. So are most of her other dramas. Hope this will be just as good, if not better. :)  

Waiting for this. And I agree about LiB!  And waiting for this drama! Wow! my drama calendar is so full for 2016. I likey! Thanks for the update y'all. :D

Found! Photo credit: susilowati feed

First script reading. Yeah, That's How It Is. Feb 13. SBS. 9pm from the writer of LIB.

After GMB and Signal, this drama is also the one I'm looking forward to watching. 60 episodes too much for me but I like the dramas of the writer plus I want to see Nam Gyu Ri  drama again because come on, who doesn't like in Cruel City? He he.

Embedded image permalink

Nam Gyu-Ri is the only one I'm familiar with so I'm just posting her IG pics. Thanks for indulging. More updates from this drama, please. Because. Smile, You.  Life is Beautiful. Yeah, That's How it is! I read this is the comeback of the writer. I like her dramas..esp LiB :)

Wow, @jongski, you're killing this thread! Just like how I'm killing The Flower in Prison thread! Lol! Jk! Please continue to entertain us! I love reading your posts!

It would of been nice to see a reunion of Jung Kyoung Ho and Nam Gyu Ri! But I guess two separate dramas of them will do for now!

Archived