[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] When A Snail Falls in Love 如果蜗牛有爱情

sugarplum892

58 minutes ago, freitaz01 said:

can you reccomend to me some c-dramas cop shows this one got me hooked

Sadly Dr Qin Medical Examiner is not subbed. Unfortunately that's the case with many of them.

You could try Love Me if You Dare which is also another adaptation of a novel by the same author. I liked the idea of Love Me if You Dare more than its execution (especially towards the end) but it was very popular here on Soompi so you may like it. Wang Kai has more of a supporting role in that one and he plays a cop in it as well. 

The Mystic Nine is sort of a cop show. It's sort of part fantasy, part espionage, part sci-fi. I've only just started on it and it has a kind of atmospheric X-Files sort of vibe about it. There are subbed versions floating around the place.

My favourite C-drama crime show... not exactly a cop show... is Vigilantes in Masks (Guai Xia Yi Zhi Mei). It's a reinvention of the Iljimae legend which has its origins in Chinese folk mythology. The drama takes a leaf out of Leverage the US tv drama. It is set during the Ming dynasty and the main characters consist of 3 thieves and a former head of the Brocade guards who are called upon to help the defenceless and the needy.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, his5578 said:

can someone help me. i'm trying to find this particular scene shown in trailer #1. JB was having dizzy episode again. he exchanged few words with XX and XX ended up saying she gained 4 pounds. i've watched all episodes including raw but could not find it. i would be happy if someone able to guide me. thanks in advance. 

This is the link on the scene cut out from the drama JB feeling dizzy.

Enjoy.....

@MayL Thank you so so so much for posting this!

And at all the Chinese speakers, I am not above begging for a rough translation or a clue of what is happening in this scene. Since the clip doesn't include subtitles, I can't use google translate to get a rough idea of what's being said.

Please take pity on this english speaker.:tears:

8 hours ago, MayL said:

This is the link on the scene cut out from the drama JB feeling dizzy.

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images, videos, and gifs

Enjoy.....

i also see this video...will be season 2 or special episodes?

40 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Can someone post the link to the translated novel again? I can't find it any longer. Thank you!:) 

Hi  yje link is below you will need to navigate the site, this lovely person has been very kind to continue with the translation from  Tiffy at  tiffybook.com

https://tranzgeek.wordpress.com/when-a-snail-falls-in-love/

Enjoy, the book version is very good as it showcase how Jie Bai falling in love with xuxu and different changes to characters etc...

Thank you all for your insights, opinions and understanding on this drama. I truly enjoyed XX and JB. Their  chemistry was amazing and kept everyone involved.

Hope there is a season two. Let's hope there is another drama that can keep our attention and suspense like this one.

Until next time.

Just saw the last episodes.  It's a good finish but left a few loose threads...does anyone know if there is a Season 2 in the works?  I haven't read the book so not sure if there is more material yet to be explored.  Keeping my fingers crossed for another visit from XX and JB.  Love them together.

46 minutes ago, kismet22 said:

Just saw the last episodes.  It's a good finish but left a few loose threads...does anyone know if there is a Season 2 in the works?  I haven't read the book so not sure if there is more material yet to be explored.  Keeping my fingers crossed for another visit from XX and JB.  Love them together.

I believe there is going to be second season @kismet22From my experience in watching movies/drama whenever a drama/movie end with such a BIG CLIFFHANGER there is a season 2. But do not quote me on this because I might be wrong because I am going only by how I feel and experience in watching movies and drama. Chingu , I agree the ending was a masterpiece from the confession, heroism , performance and the scenery was perfection in the making. :heart::heart::heart:

On 12/1/2016 at 11:21 AM, gregandchau_at_gmail.com_stv said:

Hi  yje link is below you will need to navigate the site, this lovely person has been very kind to continue with the translation from  Tiffy at  tiffybook.com

https://tranzgeek.wordpress.com/when-a-snail-falls-in-love/

Enjoy, the book version is very good as it showcase how Jie Bai falling in love with xuxu and different changes to characters etc...

Thank you so much for the link! I have been checking tiffybook everyday to no avail. You are awesome! :wub:

On 12/2/2016 at 11:21 AM, hppatronus said:

Its Friday and still the eng subbed epis aren't available :tears:

They're usually the first to post eng sub episodes. For some dramas, some dialogues might not be completely subbed on the first day but it would be completely subbed by the next day

dramanice.nu 

Archived