[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] When A Snail Falls in Love 如果蜗牛有爱情

sugarplum892

23 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

That's exactly how I feel. 

Right now, I am suspicious of Tisa... I don't know but we saw how Brother Lu got rescued. It was someone from the military. What do you think? 

Even I have a doubt regarding military.... But not sure if its Tisa or someone higher than him ...

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/26/2016 at 4:37 AM, bebebisous33 said:

That's exactly how I feel. 

Right now, I am suspicious of Tisa... I don't know but we saw how Brother Lu got rescued. It was someone from the military. What do you think? 

i think is someone other than Tisa because in some scenes that i watched the person that rescued Brother Lu was wearing an army uniform .That person could be higher in the hierarchy then Tisa  or belong to a rogue group of the army or something else

6 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

I'm going to let you wait a week! It's no fun if I ruin it. :D  Don't worry it'll be good. I just finished watching the last three episodes.

Hi @thunderman1 if you don't mind and can spare the time, can you give us a synopsis for the ending of the novel after the last 3 eps have aired? I am dying to know the rest of the story after the part Tiffy had halted translations upto cause really it was such a romantic and intriguing read and I have been left hanging for almost a year now :sweatingbullets: I am still waiting for Tranzgeek to start and will support her but I just can't bear the wait anymore haha.

Is it even possible that the production will be able to cover everything in the last eps? Waiting for the subbed eps eagerly but dreading the ending......what am I gonna do with Mondays after that :crazy: praying for a season 2 even if its very short :D 

I am so excited to watch three new episodes and also dreading it because it is the last we will seee of Xu Xu and Ji Bai and the rest of his team. :tears::tears::tears: The excitement of it is way to strong because I have been waiting so long to see our OTP.  

Question.... When it finally airs can I take pictures and post on the thread while I am watching it???

@40somethingahjumma I have just finished watching the last three episodes without any subtitles which means that I couldn't understand anything! LOL panda Anyway, I wish a second season too! cheer1 onion head I was surprised by JB's behaviour crazy monkey 077 at the wedding! cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532 This was really passionate crazy monkey 046 , something I didn't expect at all since we had all thought, this wouldn't happen!! raccoon

Just finished the last 3 episodes. What was that last scene of the series?

Spoiler

I'm talking about the scene with the truck driving up the road. It's right after the cemetery scene.

I am completely confused by it.

I also don't read/speak Chinese (Mandarin or otherwise), so maybe when subs come out Thursday, I'll understand.

But to those who do understand the episodes without english subs, any thoughts?

3 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Season 2! Season 2! Season 2!

Great ending! 

Reveal hidden contents

Although I wonder if the lion and the snail didn't hijack the hippo's wedding. ;)

It wasn't that restrained. :P

51 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@40somethingahjumma I have just finished watching the last three episodes without any subtitles which means that I couldn't understand anything! LOL panda Anyway, I wish a second season too! cheer1 onion head I was surprised by JB's behaviour crazy monkey 077 at the wedding! cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532 This was really passionate crazy monkey 046 , something I didn't expect at all since we had all thought, this wouldn't happen!! raccoon

@40somethingahjumma  @bebebisous33 @pumpkingirl920 ... Chingu's  , I absolutely believe there will be a SEASON 2. You know why because  happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Spoiler

1. When Xu Xu and Ji Bai was at the cemetary Ji Bai vision blurred and 2. the way they we saw a truck transporting a dead body in an abandoned Forest is a sign of  SEASON 2 . YAY AYA AYYA        crazy-monkey-emoticon-096.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-096.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-096.gif  WHAT DID JI BAI WHISPER IN XU XU'S EARS???......

now Now lets discuss the kiss... OMG !!!! The actor pulled a fast one one us  teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifteehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifteehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif Chinguu that kisssss was just as heated as the one in the NOVEL.... SO I RECOMMENT PLEASEREAD IT AND YOU WILL BE SOOOOO SATISFIED AND UNDERSTAND WHY HE HAD TO KISSSS HER THAT WAYYYYYYYYYYY  blush-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifblush-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifblush-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Its actually an introduction to the the next big case which involves a serial killer with bodies found dumped in the mountains so a strong indication that a second season is coming. YAY!. Its possible that they have already filmed part or all of it since there was a scene in one of the preview clips that has yet to be aired.  

In the books ji bai is actually a very passionate person when it comes to xuxu, he's every woman's ideal hubby.

Just now, abbysgarden said:

Its actually an introduction to the the next big case which involves a serial killer with bodies found dumped in the mountains so a strong indication that a second season is coming. YAY!. Its possible that they have already filmed part or all of it since there was a scene in one of the preview clips that has yet to be aired.  

In the books ji bai is actually a very passionate person when it comes to xuxu, he's every woman's ideal hubby.

i AGREE CHINGU @abbysgarden ... SEASON 2................................

I read the translation of the novel online and boy the details of how he falls in love with her are wonderful and some of the characters have been switched around as far as the crime goes.They had to simplify some aspects to condense the story to 21 episodes. In the book Yao Meng was clear about her interest in Ji Bai but here she tells Zhao Han otherwise to alleviate his concerns. I do like the drama and I find that whole scene where Xu Xu gets the key and finds the room such an excellent illustration of her intelligence and you can actually see how he gradually falls for the 'little monster'.

Omg! Just finished the episodes :scream: :love:

Do I understand Chinese??? NO!!!!! That said:

I really need subs!!!! I 'm dying here!!! on episode 19 they were so cute and i'm sure he teased her, but i need to know everything, every single juicy word that came along with his and her smile!!!!  I mean who needs kisses with those kind of  scenes!!! Sugaree and fluffy enough to make me grin like a fool and melt.
As if it wasn't enough to witness how this is unfolding... GOSH  my heart skipped plenty of beatings during this episode ... luckily it melt first  in those first 12 minutes or else i'd already be  dead with heart attacks... 
Yikes I really thought I would have a stroke before finishing the drama and I hadn't even seen the worst and the best :grimace:

On episode 20 and Even though that MV that they released had given me enough proof to know better i have to say that i cried in this episode!! Dear God my heart and my body endured too much during this 30 minutes, i still have arrhythmia and I needed to take a break still I knew I wouldn't be able to RESTRAIN MYSELF AS THEY DIDNT IN EPISODE 21 :mrgreen:

OMG those first 12 minutes on episode 21 left me hanging and i don't understand why !! Dear God  what an adrenaline rush and pain plenty of pain! Still i'm glad to say that the feeling remaining is DIABETES!! Plenty of honey, sugar that made my glicose rise! IUPI!! Thank you Mr Director i so wasn't expecting that at least something not as explicit!!!  And i can only say FINALLY and Thank you for not being RESTRAINED IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT :heart: AND I DID RECALL WHY WE NEED KISSES LOL!

i may go sleep with an huge smile on my face and with a plus i'm so expecting a Season two!!! In fact i need a season two! Bring it on!!!! 

They wouldn't fool us with those last two minutes right? Right?

YES the last scene left me with great hope that there will be Season 2. I need more Xu Xu/Wang Zi Wen in my life. After all, this is from the same team that made Nirvana in Fire and Ode to Joy, and we're getting both Nirvana in Fire 2 and Ode to Joy 2. lol

Spoiler

I knew it! I knew that Zhao Han's father is still alive!

I do think Zhao Han and Yao Meng's relationship came out of nowhere though. I kinda wish they had not gotten married so quickly.

And that kiss! lol It's like the director suddenly remembered the "love" in the series title and tried to compensate us for all the romance that never happened.

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@40somethingahjumma  @bebebisous33 @pumpkingirl920 ... Chingu's  , I absolutely believe there will be a SEASON 2. You know why because  happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Reveal hidden contents

1. When Xu Xu and Ji Bai was at the cemetary Ji Bai vision blurred and 2. the way they we saw a truck transporting a dead body in an abandoned Forest is a sign of  SEASON 2 . YAY AYA AYYA        crazy-monkey-emoticon-096.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-096.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-096.gif  WHAT DID JI BAI WHISPER IN XU XU'S EARS???......

now Now lets discuss the kiss... OMG !!!! The actor pulled a fast one one us  teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifteehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifteehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif Chinguu that kisssss was just as heated as the one in the NOVEL.... SO I RECOMMENT PLEASEREAD IT AND YOU WILL BE SOOOOO SATISFIED AND UNDERSTAND WHY HE HAD TO KISSSS HER THAT WAYYYYYYYYYYY  blush-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifblush-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifblush-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

which chapter/part of the book does it explains why he kissed her that way

Archived