[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] When A Snail Falls in Love 如果蜗牛有爱情

sugarplum892

Just finish watching the subbed episode.

I didn't get why did XX had to run away from the railway track.. i would assume the border police or whoever is going to rescue them will check the railway track first and observed from there. And interestingly how was she rescued, a car in the middle of nowhere!... and she must have bionic eyes to see the clues left by JB to find him... hehe.. i mean common... i like the show, and have been refreshing the websites to get the subbed episodes ASAP since it was aired last Monday.,, I must admit the last rescue scene have some amazing scenery... hills/mountains, railway track, rivers, clouds :)

IF there is a second season, it would point to JB having some health problems, ... one thing good about Chinese dramas are that, they end their filming and then air the show, whenever the broadcaster wanted it to be aired...

Thanks everyone in this forum for participating and discussing this show :)

@UnniSarah thanks for the heads-up :)

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, realistic2280 said:

Just finish watching the subbed episode.

I didn't get why did XX had to run away from the railway track.. i would assume the border police or whoever is going to rescue them will check the railway track first and observed from there. And interestingly how was she rescued, a car in the middle of nowhere!... and she must have bionic eyes to see the clues left by JB to find him... hehe.. i mean common... i like the show, and have been refreshing the websites to get the subbed episodes ASAP since it was aired last Monday.,, I must admit the last rescue scene have some amazing scenery... hills/mountains, railway track, rivers, clouds :)

IF there is a second season, it would point to JB having some health problems, ... one thing good about Chinese dramas are that, they end their filming and then air the show, whenever the broadcaster wanted it to be aired...

Thanks everyone in this forum for participating and discussing this show :)

@UnniSarah thanks for the heads-up :)

XuXu had to run away from the track because Ji Bai told her to run somewhere that has open space so she can signal for help/signal the commander to where she is located, i assume that Ji Bai already knew that Commander was on his way since XuXu called the Commander about the problem and since he would be on his way he would come through the Helicopter to track down the train and by seeing the signal the Commander must have called Zhao Han Uncle to pick XuXu up and continue the mission. 

I have been so obsessed with this drama and with Wang Kai with Wang Zi Wen! The two of them are so cute together and their height difference is just adorable!!! They've acted together in Ode To Joy and I LOVED Them!!! And there is going to be Ode to Joy Season 2!!! I really hope there is Season 2 for this drama! I mean ugh it was so popular and so good and these two are so cute! I mean their relationship literally started getting good! Please hope there is a season 2! 

Does anyone know what the ending of the show said in Chinese? Like the last 15 seconds??? 

Also, those Cut Sences, does anyone know what is happening / can anyone translate??? 

Hello! Just finish this drama! Im into Wang kai right now, hes freaking awesome, very manly but uf you watch their BTS, hes funny, i even watch ode to joy because of our 2 heroes here.

anyways, i love all the action and how the director did this series, love the group and the policemen! Im hoping for 2nd season then

On 12/3/2016 at 8:01 PM, Aznjen96 said:

I have been so obsessed with this drama and with Wang Kai with Wang Zi Wen! The two of them are so cute together and their height difference is just adorable!!! They've acted together in Ode To Joy and I LOVED Them!!! And there is going to be Ode to Joy Season 2!!! I really hope there is Season 2 for this drama! I mean ugh it was so popular and so good and these two are so cute! I mean their relationship literally started getting good! Please hope there is a season 2! 

Does anyone know what the ending of the show said in Chinese? Like the last 15 seconds??? 

Also, those Cut Sences, does anyone know what is happening / can anyone translate??? 

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images, gifs, and videos

awwww, thanks for the videos, especially this one. Their alone time maybe.  He is cooking for her.  BTW whose place is it? when you go to the comments sections in YT video, they say it is a special episode.  did they air any special episode after ep.21.  anybody?????  He had the same problem of dizziness when they were standing in the cemetry.  Now, i am worried about him if has any health problems.  Becoz in the last 15 secs, he says

OiLlHut.png

cfhCfhq.png

His vision blurred before he told this.  

I was loath to translate this video because I'm not completely certain about everything they talk about (subtitles would have helped a lot) but my wonderful sister-in-law did much of the heavy lifting. So all the credit goes to her:

She : 你有没有和罪犯近身搏击的时候?你的刀法太熟练了。Have you ever been in close combat with criminals? You are very skilful in using the knife! 
He : 有啊!以前执行过特别任务,有过肉搏,也是受伤最严重的一次。Yes, I was on a special mission once, had a fight and that was when I was most badly injured.
She : 然后呢?What happened after that?
He : 然后呢就是我受了重伤,对方那五个人... 刺...比我(还严重。I can't quite hear what the last words are, but that's what idea..) After that, I was badly injured, the other 5, (knife at throat slashing), they were worse than I was.

Continues to cut and clean fish.

He : 葱姜给我. Pass me the spring onions.
She : 哦. ok.

She brings onions, he didn't grab it and started to fall.

She : 怎么啦?!没事吧?! What's wrong?! Are you alright?
He : 没事...应该是低血糖。I'm alright, it's just hypoglycaemia. 
She : 你应该去医院检查一下. 最近食欲这么差,还瘦了好几斤。You should go to the hospital for a checkup. Your appetite hasn't been good lately and you've lost a few pounds.
He : 那还不是因为训练妳。That's because I had to train you.
She : ???
He : 那是因为你之前的??? Something about her doing something before, I think....

Door knocking

He : 少韩来了。... 哎哟,你别看绝症病人似的看着我。我就是给医院献了六包毫升的血,我才是用血之后可能有点贫血。我看过医书了。说是身体越好的人越对失血敏感。早知道我就别逞强了。我没事儿,你去吧。Shao Han is here.... Come on, don't stare at me as though I've got cancer. It's only 600ml of blood donation to the hospital, I'm probably slightly anemic after the blood donation. I've read the medical books. They said that the healthier a person is, the more sensitive they are to blood loss. If I had known this earlier, I wouldn't have tried to be so brave. I'm alright, you go ahead. 

Stands up

He : 去啊!唉,对了,一会儿别乱说啊,回头当我救命恩人,我又没法以身相许。Go! Oh, BTW, don't tell anyone about this, if you end up becoming my life saver, there's no way I could've offered myself to you in marriage.

i just found some amazing news that i think could help the executives make a second season of snail . According to wang kai international even with the series being available for streaming  before airing on tv . the series maintained the number 1 spot in their air  time ,  Snail even surpassed the the prime time shows airing in its ratings and also  the  TV ratings continued to rise throughout the duration of the TV shows airing. 

hoping this helps in securing for us fans a second season 

here's the link :  http://www.wangkaiinternational.com/2016/12/when-snail-falls-in-love-maintained-no.html

the links not working right now problems with the host of the site

I'm being late, I know. I've put a hold of this serial because I first thought that the title will be about a "lovey dovey" story. Thanks God I watched it after it has finished or I wouldn't be patient enough to wait. I just need 15 minutes of the first episode to get me hooked. This serial is really awesome. The romance is really light but that what made me anticipate each of it every eps. And the last episode omg, that KISS!! It felt like Ji Bai cant help himself not to kiss Xu Xu. I've been searching the novel- yes I cant get enough of them yet- but it turns out the translation hasn't finished yet. This really made me wanna learn Chinese :D After WASFL I searched another drama from Wang Kai and Olivia Wang, and it turns out they were paired up together in Ode to Joy and there will be Ode to Joy 2 (I'm dying), I'm soooooo in love with this couple. The height difference is really cute. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I just finished watching this drama (seriously fell in love with Wang Kai's voice) and was wondering if anyone knows if there will be an English translation of this book?

And if there are any rumors of a second season? Thanks!

On 12/11/2016 at 6:37 PM, 40somethingahjumma said:

I was loath to translate this video because I'm not completely certain about everything they talk about (subtitles would have helped a lot) but my wonderful sister-in-law did much of the heavy lifting. So all the credit goes to her:

She : 你有没有和罪犯近身搏击的时候?你的刀法太熟练了。Have you ever been in close combat with criminals? You are very skilful in using the knife! 
He : 有啊!以前执行过特别任务,有过肉搏,也是受伤最严重的一次。Yes, I was on a special mission once, had a fight and that was when I was most badly injured.
She : 然后呢?What happened after that?
He : 然后呢就是我受了重伤,对方那五个人... 刺...比我(还严重。I can't quite hear what the last words are, but that's what idea..) After that, I was badly injured, the other 5, (knife at throat slashing), they were worse than I was.

Continues to cut and clean fish.

He : 葱姜给我. Pass me the spring onions.
She : 哦. ok.

She brings onions, he didn't grab it and started to fall.

She : 怎么啦?!没事吧?! What's wrong?! Are you alright?
He : 没事...应该是低血糖。I'm alright, it's just hypoglycaemia. 
She : 你应该去医院检查一下. 最近食欲这么差,还瘦了好几斤。You should go to the hospital for a checkup. Your appetite hasn't been good lately and you've lost a few pounds.
He : 那还不是因为训练妳。That's because I had to train you.
She : ???
He : 那是因为你之前的??? Something about her doing something before, I think....

Door knocking

He : 少韩来了。... 哎哟,你别看绝症病人似的看着我。我就是给医院献了六包毫升的血,我才是用血之后可能有点贫血。我看过医书了。说是身体越好的人越对失血敏感。早知道我就别逞强了。我没事儿,你去吧。Shao Han is here.... Come on, don't stare at me as though I've got cancer. It's only 600ml of blood donation to the hospital, I'm probably slightly anemic after the blood donation. I've read the medical books. They said that the healthier a person is, the more sensitive they are to blood loss. If I had known this earlier, I wouldn't have tried to be so brave. I'm alright, you go ahead. 

Stands up

He : 去啊!唉,对了,一会儿别乱说啊,回头当我救命恩人,我又没法以身相许。Go! Oh, BTW, don't tell anyone about this, if you end up becoming my life saver, there's no way I could've offered myself to you in marriage.

Which episode is this scene from???

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard SO many glowing reviews fr other netizens... practically fallin' over themselves over this Drama<_<

So when it (Drama) finally got shown on my TV screen - thankfully w/subsB) needless to say I was elated! It was OK I guess~ there were some parts that reminded me of Love Me If You Dare which also stars the lead actor fr this Drama as well. The height difference between our OTP makes their pairing dynamic that much more fun to watch LoL:tongue: In some ways, they both remind me of Mulder/Scully, how one is v.factual while the other thinks out of the box.    

Archived