[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] When A Snail Falls in Love 如果蜗牛有爱情

sugarplum892

@bebebisous33 @40somethingahjumma @LyraYoo @dimples21 @freitaz01 @redmorningglory @lolalarue @gracebkk @Kathy @Chipibela @hppatronus @simplesim @kavi @ck1Oz 

GoHere to watch live 

Annyeonghaseyo chingu's I have the link to watch #WhenASnailFallsInLove . One problem for me is that I don't know at what time the show will air in China. :tears::tears::tears::tears:

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/11/2016 at 4:54 PM, UnniSarah said:

@hppatronus

@Chipibela... LOL ... After watching episode 13, I came to the conclusion that mabye the person behind destroying the Ye Corperation might be Zhao's dad. The person who was out to destroy the Ye Corperation has alot of hate for the Ye family. Ye Lanyuan lied to the cops about not know when HU Zhishan got involved with Drugs. In the earlier episode , it was said in the past they did have some shady dealings and how YL sometimes think of the past. HZ told him he can't for get the past ( so I really wasn't surprised that he was still in the shady business). HZ wasn't even respected by the YE family but they used him through and through and never gave him anything for what he has done for them. I also positive he has done a lot of horrible crimes in the name of the Ye Corporation aand was never rewarded for his deed to help them. Even I feel that YL is probably the one who introduced him to that kind of life and once YL was done with that life he expected that HZ would just be satisfied with the little crumbs he would be passing to him as the years were to come.  I agree with you assesment @Chipibela HZ was a good guys in the past but like Zixi said someone suffering can sometimes pushed them to steer in the wrong direction if it involved with lots of pain and suffering.  I reallly hope that HZ did die in the car accident and he isn't alive seeking vengeance because ZH and JB would be hurt the most if the person they loved and admired became the bad guy.  :heart::heart::heart:

I've been wondering if it might not be ZIXIs father... Are we sure the man really died? 

One things for sure this drama makes me keep thinking: nothing is like you see it, trust no one, keep on questioning... 

i am actually quite sad that they didnt follow the novel. the title of the show.novel is when a snail has love... but god. where is the LOVE part of it in the drama?? in the novel, both the loveline and crime investigation were equally important.... i am struggling to understand the show. but the actors are very very good. and wang kai and wang zi wen are the ideal Jibai and XuXu

34 minutes ago, nixekdevil said:

i am actually quite sad that they didnt follow the novel. the title of the show.novel is when a snail has love... but god. where is the LOVE part of it in the drama?? in the novel, both the loveline and crime investigation were equally important.... i am struggling to understand the show. but the actors are very very good. and wang kai and wang zi wen are the ideal Jibai and XuXu

@nixekdevil.... I think because this drama is short they had to change a lot so they would be able to creat the drama. It is true the story about a Snail falling in love. I think maybe in the novel the Snail did fall for the lion but just didn't realize it until later in the novel. There are a lot of scenes that never occurred because they changed the character relationship aspect and some characters that isn't part of the drama so the romance between the Snail and lion is very different from the novel. I agree with you  the actors did a wonderful job . 

Even with the changes from the novel , I am stillll just as much obsessed with the drama. The actors and the whole team did a great job that I wish they get nominated for this drama.  I missed Xu Jun the most because we have no insight of Xu Xu's life.  

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@nixekdevil.... I think because this drama is short they had to change a lot so they would be able to creat the drama. It is true the story about a Snail falling in love. I think maybe in the novel the Snail did fall for the lion but just didn't realize it until later in the novel. There are a lot of scenes that never occurred because they changed the character relationship aspect and some characters that isn't part of the drama so the romance between the Snail and lion is very different from the novel. I agree with you  the actors did a wonderful job . 

Even with the changes from the novel , I am stillll just as much obsessed with the drama. The actors and the whole team did a great job that I wish they get nominated for this drama.  I missed Xu Jun the most because we have no insight of Xu Xu's life.  

TO  be honest, i cant believe they didnt include the famous lines in the novel.

the part where jibai asked her how she feels about him chasing her for so long and she replied, "you don't have to, I like you too."

in the drama. the part about xiao ji xi was like wth. it didnt sit well with me. but i do like wang kai and the wang zi wen pairing. they have great chemistry together and acting = best thing ever. i just wish they followed the novel when they have such good actors.
i was looking forward to all the lovey dovey scenes in the novel and now looking at this pace of the drama, i dont think we will get even a kiss

she realized she fell in love with him about at about 35% of the novel. jibai at about 20%. lol

anyways if anyone wants spoilers (of the novel) can PM me.

6 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

just wanna say that i watched this too... hehe...

waiting for the sub ep13-15 to be uploaded... from ep1-12, so far no love line yet, though, it amazes me on how one drama is all about one murder connected in 12 episodes so far... its rare for me to watch something like this :)

mmm.. what do you mean waiting for subbed ep 13-15? it's already up from last week. 

I guess that means we would have to wait around 2-3 hours until other websites have it (i'm assuming that they usually upload it within that time frame based on my observation. but then again, i may be wrong). thanks @dmtdt!!! can't wait to finally watch these 3 episodes...!!! ^^

Archived