[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

I am not really fond with her reaction like that. Seriously. Despite she has premonition about Wang So as the King, she suddenly acts like Wang So also would kill her if he became a king

i don't know why she so afraid at that scene but from the beginning she want to know who King Gwangjong is because in her mind he the one who will kill his brother for throne.. that the only information that she got so when she realize WS will be the one its kinda hurt her in a way cause she always understanding and helping the person that will kill people that she love.. its a one way thinking i admit but HS is like that.. she will try to protect everyone and make a mess with that.. a BIG mess!! 

difference than Ruoxi who used what she know to get to 4th good side.. she not afraid of 4th in a way HS did with WS cause she already know this since the beginning.. HS cases she make a bond first and later knew it.. that's why HS reaction is different..

poor that girl too.. she just want to get away from palace but she can't and WS would never let that happen.. because of love these two will destroy each other in so many way... its make me sad even when i don't know what happen but they have a tragic road ahead of them starting tonight... 

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

I am not really fond with her reaction like that. Seriously. Despite she has premonition about Wang So as the King, she suddenly acts like Wang So also would kill her if he became a king

Well the thing is she doesn't know if he will kill her but she knows that the next Gwangjong is a killer that murders his brothers and his subjects. I don't think she fears only for herself but for the safety of everyone else in the palace. We have to remember So has had a very harsh upbringing and he has ruthlessly killed to survive. He has also threatened to kill her multiple times so her fearing him is nothing out of the ordinary. 

But I also think this is where she tries to "fix" history and everything can go wrong.

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, skxz said:

But I also think this is where she tries to "fix" history and everything can go wrong.

yes trying to change what once was wrong will only make things worse...she will realize this but i think will be too late...she will have to witness people she loved beeing punished or killed

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

She already knows that WS killed people for a reason and not for fun. Perhaps, if she really was a true friend to him, she could calm down and consider why WS would end up killing people in the future. She is after all partly to blame for using her makeup skills to make WS rise and shine.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

I am with you on this. That snippets of HS and WW for episode 9 really ticking me off. The thing that I hate most is whenever WS just started having a taste of happiness, he would be kicked right at the stomach and once again, reminding him that he belongs nowhere. That was the case when he was forced to show his scar during Eun's party, he thought he has been accepted as equal to his brothers only to be humiliated and now, he is happy that he could reached something beyond what he imagined he could due to the scar that derided him his whole life and the one person that matters to him, HS pushing him away, even treating him more like a monster than when she saw his scarred face. Here I am, feeling like slapping HS. 

Episode 9 and still no sign of HS falling for WS. I know, subconsciously she is drawn to WS but based on the preview, seems like her relationship and feelings for WW is getting stronger. I have watched the C-version and I know how the plot layout yet I am getting itchy and impatient here for HS to move on to WS. 4th Prince in the C-version is far more subtle than WS and since I didn't board any ship, I was more than patient to wait. But in here, WS has gone all out in pursue of her heart yet she is still so invested with WW. I couldn't comprehend this.

Now, my only interest is what trigger WS to be ruthless and going all out for the throne? I can predict WW's reasoning once HS falling for WS, but WS is still a mystery to me. And I am even more intrigued to see what causing HS to have a change of heart since she is so dedicated to WW and worst, now even viewing WS as a monster?

This drama is killing me and the fact that WS consistently getting hurt is killing me even more. Ok, apologized for the rant.

• Like 13

"Stay out of my sight. Next time... I dont know what I' ll do" - this is not a metaphor, nor is an exageration .. he is not overreacting ... nor is too vulnerable ... WS is a character not to take too easy ... he really means it ... he can die for her, but he can also "kill" her (in a figurative way of course :) )... I think WS is my first dark drama hero ... or maybe hero is not a good word, cause heros are good one ... 

• Like 7

We already on episode 9 but Hae Soo still hasnt shown any interest for Wang So despite he already said two time, she is his. I am curious after seeing the preview that Hae Soo run away and Wookie console her and even promising her to make her out from the palace already boiling me. So this is what people assumed the big accident that makes Wookie and Hae Soo break up. But i could see wrong from both party:sweatingbullets: 

@sukbin i know she has her own reason to be fear like that but i am kinda annoyed to see her reaction like that. While i dont know what happened in Chinese version when Ruoxi knew who's gonna be the emperor :sweatingbullets:

12 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

She already knows that WS killed people for a reason and not for fun. Perhaps, if she really was a true friend to him, she could calm down and consider why WS would end up killing people in the future. She is after all partly to blame for using her makeup skills to make WS rise and shine.

If she is his true friend and yet she already told him that she believed him no matter what but with one premonition she act like wang so would kill all the people that treated him like pieace of garbage

and i agreed with you to say that Wang So when he gets his happiness suddenly he will lose it. It's boiling me inside to see him like that

• Like 8

I guess some of us are also "reacting" like this ...because last night we were all swooning for that scene wherein she was so gentle with him, helping him, concealing his scar.

Then this....Gwangjong situation pops up !  wow!

Sometimes it gets frustrating right....

When WS was having a cold war with her, ignoring her--- she keeps seeking him out --- giving him advice, words of encouragement.

Now She is the one avoiding him, frightened of him --- and now he is the one pursuing her.

What's next ? it's WS' turn again to get frustrated (if ever he finds out about the relationship with WW) --- And then it will be her turn to appease him, ran after him....

What is that?  a freaking MERRY-GO-ROUND of  who is pursuing who?  :blink:
Rollercoaster of emotions....anyone??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't mean for HS to be the heroine...who will save the day for Goryeo.   For indeed nobody can ever change history.
But someone from the 21st Century....she should keep an open mind....be observant because she's one step ahead of anyone in Goryeo from what she knows from the future.   If she is strongwilled, she can use that to her advantage, if she is weak then she will end up losing again.
She has to understand that "brutality" is part of their history.   I mean there are no police yet then, they have not established laws yet, that killing is a crime, that one has to go to prison for that.  

That is the way of survival in that era, kill or be killed.  Looking at the bigger picture ....what options were there for people back then...when they all thought that is the norm.

• Like 18

I really wonder why so many People see the historical King as an evil King.

I hope I will not offend the History Pros here now - because I have a hard time to find anything out. But what I found out sounds very good to me.

In fact - I´m so used to the Picture of a Puppet King from a lot of Dramas. How often did I buried my head in my Hands just like... what is he doing... So much Power was always in the Hands of the powerful Families. And the King risk trouble if he went against them. The King in ML found the Way to manage them with Marriage... but the evil Queen said one thing - I thought - thats true. Will the King later split the country in 25 Parts? That kind of solution is temporary and creates a bigger problem for the following generation.

What I found out and read about the So from the History was that he freed the Slaves, gave much more control to normal People with the civil exams and he broke the might of the so called powerful Families. Yes he killed - but he killed with a reason - as I see it.

And for that - our So from the Drama fits so well. He killed to - to protect. And he don´t want other to control his Life... He don´t like the way his Father cleared political trouble - we know his way would be to fight the traitors and show the others the King will not be that easy to handle. But his Father again feared the conseqences. So is not like that.

Some here seems to think the sentences So will kill his Brothers means that he will kill them all.

Of course not... the So in the History did not do that... and our So will never to that - only if they betray him - or he must to protect what is more importend to him.

He would never kill Baek Ah  and I can´t see this Brother will turn his Back on him later. I hope and feel like So and Baek Ah will stay together until the end.

I don´t really like that Soo freaks out like she did in the Preview.

I understand that she is shocked when she finds out that her action creates the History. She can´t change History - because it was all in the PAst in her Time - but she will create it. Time Travel is a tricky thing. :D

The intense Stare in the red coloured Scene... So as the King..  if So would just look like that to his Mother we all would love it.

But with the hint that So will become an evil King... we fear it. (me not).

Soo should alread know So better... I really really really need her to fall for So fast now. But it will have an impact on Wook that she told him that So can´t become King.

I count the Hours again here... and watching it will be very difficult today... I only have one Hour at home... and in that Hour it is on AIr... I will still try to watch it! I need to!

• Like 15

FINALLY SO IS ABLE TO TAKE OFF HIS MASK!! I was snickering the entire time seeing Yo and his mother's reaction to So without his mask, I was like OH YEAH TAKE THAT YOU @@#$%%!!!! B)

And that part when Soo got a vision of "evil" So, brrrr, he looked real evil with more eyeliners and the whole king attire.. It's kinda understandable as to why she gets real shock, prolly cause she never ever expects So to be King one day seeing how he was being treated, so when she gets the vision, she would be shock of course. Plus she sees how he's starting to get along with his other brothers, so knowing that he will kill them in future is too shocking. 

The makeup scene was one of my fave though, it shows the special bonding between Soo and So. It's obvious that this makes So fell even deeper in love with Soo as he sees how caring she is to him. :heart:

Though my ultimate ship is with Soo/So, but I still like the part at the shower house with Wook and Soo, it's kinda cute, their secret relationship~ :wub:

At the end of the preview did So meant that he wants to marry Soo or something? When he said "Please give me Hae Soo from Damiwon".. Or does it mean that he wants her to serve him??? Soo will probably disagree or something right, since her heart right now is with Wook, this two seemed to be very in love currently.. Could this be the start of Wook and So's fight for Soo's heart??? Oh boy.. :crazy:

• Like 10

1 minute ago, berny said:

I guess some of us are also "reacting" like this ...because last night we were all swooning for that scene wherein she was so gentle with him, helping him, concealing his scar.

Then this....Gwangjong situation pops up !  wow!

Sometimes it gets frustrating right....

When WS was having a cold war with her, ignoring her--- she keeps seeking him out --- giving him advice, words of encouragement.

Now She is the one avoiding him, frightened of him --- and now he is the one pursuing her.

What's next ? it's WS' turn again to get frustrated (if ever he finds out about the relationship with WW) --- And then it will be her turn to appease him, ran after him....

What is that?  a freaking MERRY-GO-ROUND of  who is pursuing who?  :blink:
Rollercoaster of emotions....anyone??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't mean for HS to be the heroine...who will save the day for Goryeo.   For indeed nobody can ever change history.
But someone from the 21st Century....she should keep an open mind....be observant because she's one step ahead of anyone in Goryeo from what she knows from the future.   If she is strongwilled, she can use that to her advantage, if she is weak then she will end up losing again.
She has to understand that "brutality" is part of their history.   I mean there are no police yet then, they have not established laws yet, that killing is a crime, that one has to go to prison for that.  

That is the way of survival in that era, kill or be killed.  Looking at the bigger picture ....what options were there for people back then...when they all thought that is the norm.

I get what you are trying to say... but then her reality is that she does not adhere to those fundamentals..nor does the society in which she has lived , born and brought up..

Is it easy to not be feared and think this through rationally within  a second of realizing that he is what he is?

I will quote my example again..

You meet hitler just a year or two before he becomes 'the hitler' .. he loves you, you love him.. what are you going to do? Actually he tells you he loves you.. and immediately you realize he is the man behind all those concentration camps :)

How would you respond?Would it be matter of days before you chalk out your plan?

Or take osama bin laden for e.g.

Or take ISIS leader for e.g.

Any of those guys have their own convoluted reasons for doing what they think is right.. and give them a tragic past as WS..would you accept such men knowing their reality?

If today a guy comes to you and propose but you know he is a terrorist.. would you accept?

Its an open question.. by you i don't mean specifically you.. but think over it

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

We already on episode 9 but Hae Soo still hasnt shown any interest for Wang So despite he already said two time, she is his.

Well if the drama follows the original story, HS falls in love with So after she and Wook breaks up.. So I don't think it'd be that fast yet.. Soon I guess? :) 

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I really wonder why so many People see the historical King as an evil King.

I hope I will not offend the History Pros here now - because I have a hard time to find anything out. But what I found out sounds very good to me.

It is because of how HS is reacting towards WS in the upcoming episode ... she seems deadset into thinking that he is some Evil person.  Why would the scriptwriting lay it out that way ?

• Like 7

my guess why HS is having a premonition and not a revelation is that 1) she already had a dream of actual king dying and 2) she first sees WS a king and as a cruel one , and only after she thinks this he is THAT KING she feared; and is almost like a question, not like an affirmation; it doesnt look to me like she pull all cues toghether and get a conclusion, but more like she saw fisrt and only after she realised who she saw ; and what she saw is too opposite to what she experience to be the result of an insight or revelation; she is happy and in that moment she sees the king WS will become; 

she is not terrified by WS;  she is terrified by Guangjong - she always was ... anytimes she remembered Guangjong  she was unconfortable; (she maybe wrong and he didnt kill his brothers, but this is for the moment how she remembers him, as bloody, cruel, criminal;) she has to discover that the man she trust, her friend, the one she helped is also the one she was afraid ...  is not an easy task and I dont expect her to fall for him next episode; but I think this make their love a greater one - that also she knows he will become the man she fears she cannot stop herself for loving him now - cause she will fall in love with prince WS and not king   Guangjong ... and probably she will always love prince WS and never will he be for her king  Guangjong ... 

• Like 8

Maybe her premonition is the opposite. It a warning that WS is in danger. Not WS danger to others.

Why she always have premonition about WS not the other princes? 

WS is smart & kind. He did like others to bully the weakness. So WS will not kill anyone without danger his loves ones.

He kill the people at temple coz to protect his mother from his father people.

Soo need to gather all her premonition and the history facts before she went panic.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, liddi said:

From the international version, it would appear that rather than just compassion for his plight, Soo's core motivation for helping So with the concealer stemmed from hoping that it will rain and thus enable her to leave the palace. The SBS version, on the other hand, is edited to indicate that Soo's actions were purely the result of her compassion for him. Which then makes me wonder how much more the two versions would diverge going forward. If this keeps up, I think I will need to hold a rain ritual of my own to pray that somewhere in the near future both versions finally converge into the same once more... :sweatingbullets:

That completely changes the perspective..

One from genuine concern being acknowledged by WS.. to a selfish reason being misunderstood by WS..

Like when she said she is not alone near the lake and when WS asked who? she said him.. but i think what she meant was Wook..

WS doesn't know that people hide feelings.. as in he is not expecting that..

Right now 13th prince is mostly in wrong..because i don't know what is he thinking not telling any of the 3 involved abt the core issue. He should tell HS.. because telling princes may not help. Over and above trying to play cupid.

HS unconsciously is setting up WS for a major heartbreak.. i get it she loves Wook and he will always come first for her. so his safety Vs WS's problems.. his safety wins. However, WS is crazy.. so should be a little more wary of how she behaves with him (anyhow too late.. the other ship is in the sea as well)

Frankly HS has done nothing for WS which is out of ordinary.. its his rotten luck that no one even behaved like a fellow human with him.. so the first person that comes along.. he falls for her

• Like 10