[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Just now, andy78 said:

ONE SIDED LOVE FOR NOW SHE IS STILL NOT OVER WW...HS LIFE IS SO HARD IN THAT PALACE...EVIL QUEEN IS MEAN WITH HER ...THERE WILL BE LADY OH SLAPPING HER

And the real problem will be coming soon. I am afraid they would make Wookie console her after the hardship she gets in palace. 

• Like 10

I am not sure if I care about Wook-Soo romance more with the plot moving towards more serious stuff. Definitely appreciated more of So and looks like next week things heat up. And even in Goryeo, I don't think you can treat a Prince the way it is shown in here with, not to mention it is stupidity. I doubt he will be very kind if he ever gets the Throne now. 

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

next ep preview (korea vers)

OMG  love is in the Air  HS & WW OMG my heart  is  Melting  nd seriously missed up  OMG i think i'm  falling  in  love with these two Otookaniyaaaa SLS they're soo perfect  togetherrrrr :heart::heart:.....

I  feeel soo saad for WS he doesn't deserve to be treated like  this  way it hurts mee to see  him in pain pooor thing :tears::tears:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Tonight, they told us about Wang So and Wang So. I was so happy to watch this episode. 

Finally Wang So realized he's in love with Hae Soo 

Wookie and Hae Soo scene still hurt me thou but it's okay. It's like telling us the second lead development.

watching those HS-WW scenes for the next week makes me uneasy.They need to truncate this doomed ship.I'd be mighty pissed off if they extend it beyond epi 10 and hasten the WS-HS arc.at this point,both the relationships are overlapping which takes the beauty off the budding emotions between HS-WS. I keep fearing we'd be burdened with a sloppy romance for the OTP :wub:

• Like 17

599 Screenshots... and Photobucket is not working... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

This was the best Episode so far.... and I´m still in Tears....

I need to calm down first....

I came home 5 Minutes to late - but i could live with it - stream was stable very fast. So much So today....

I was tricked... for a Moment I was not prepared... like So too!

I HATE WANG YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 15

It's 2-something am here but I have to rant about that episode oh my freaking goodness, so awesome.

The good: lots of Wangso. Wangso eye candy popping up everywhere. THANK GOODNESS cos I was starting to get sad at lack of 4th prince appearances. Also, so many swoon worthy WS/HS moments to rewatch tmr morning and I think WS realised he is developing feelings for HS, holy macaroons yessss about time oppa!~

The bad ( for wangso anyway): WW/HS ship still going strong and my heart is going to be torn to pieces in future episodes cos I can't bear to see WS miserable while HS is still in love with WW right now.

also, I was so freaking sad and angry and wanted to punch a wall at the end when 10th requested WS to take off his mask. Like their reactions! Waeeeee?! Why would you ask in the first placeeee~~~ I may be overreacting right now but stillllllll!! *breaks down in corner crying for WS*

Ok now that I have that off my chest, goodnight everyone!~~ :wub:

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I am not sure if I care about Wook-Soo romance more with the plot moving towards more serious stuff. Definitely appreciated more of So and looks like next week things heat up. And even in Goryeo, I don't think you can treat a Prince the way it is shown in here with, not to mention it is stupidity. I doubt he will be very kind if he ever gets the Throne now. 

i'm afraid tooo that he will become evil over  these acts  his mom drives him to the edge nd  seriously he must pull himself together before getting into the grudge  thing  , things are about to get hot nd as you said it's not  all  bout romanceeee   we must see  some action

• Like 6