[Drama 2016] Signal 시그널

larus

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signal. tvN. 2016. Lee Je Hoon. Kim Hye-soo. Jo Jin-woong.

From Misaeng PD.

Crime/action/thriller drama.

And while most dramas are giving updates for next year... I'm waiting for any updates for this one!

Please... Back.. and waiting and excited.. and will wait and wait. Pics and more casting  updates...*coughs*  my fav  rookie..  here's to  waiting and wishing and anticipating.

Huh? This is for Signal? OMG.. they're shooting already? No script reading? no introducing the cast No..no... nothing? I mean.. no other cast?

Maybe they already had a script reading but they did not release anything yet. This drama is so low key. Maybe they will start to promote the drama in the upcoming months. We have two months until the premiere.

Huh? This is for Signal? OMG.. they're shooting already? No script reading? no introducing the cast No..no... nothing? I mean.. no other cast?

Maybe they already had a script reading but they did not release anything yet. This drama is so low key. Maybe they will start to promote the drama in the upcoming months. We have two months until the premiere.

That is strange they releasing photo shootings and not the script reading this is another one I've been waiting with D-Day

@jongski you're not the only one chingu who confuse about this drama schedule. Maybe they already done the first script reading. and they will promote it when it near the premier time. 

It's so low key, known the PD is unbelievable awesome. 

@jongski you're not the only one chingu who confuse about this drama schedule. Maybe they already done the first script reading. and they will promote it when it near the premier time. 

It's so low key, known the PD is unbelievable awesome. 

This drama is the one I'm mostly anticipating next year along with GMB. Yes so low key no news updates at all.  Misaeng PD will give us awesomeness, yeah. And this is an action/thriller/fantasy.

Waiting waiting and forever waiting. And excited.

Because every week I take a look at this thread. Unfortunately ... no other update for this super low-key thriller drama since we last heard  confirmation of 3 main cast. And that's it. Nothing else. please @phi3nk  or anybody update for his drama.  Been waiting for good thriller/crime/drama. I hope this is till Jan 2016 premiere.

In the meantime, here's pic of one of the lead Kim Hye Soo but I'm not familiar with her.

Embedded image permalink

Pic: CTTO.

<sigh> just a little progress...

viewimage.php?id=25a4d535eadd&no=29bcc42

The first script of Signal from KHS DC.

I miss LJH, it's been a long time i didn't see him on my screen.

viewimage.php?id=27b8d829eadc&no=29bcc42

it's a weird tho, i can see the images through my phone. But when i use my pc, it's broken.

@phi3nk Oh there's a script?? The image doesn't show up. Edit it again. Thanks for the update.

Well little progress but at least there is a script so we know this is still pushing thru. Talj about really low-key drama hush hush.  Not even added casting updates. He he.  Waiting for this. And yes, again this ain't rom-com..so me is happy.

@phi3nk Oh there's a script?? The image doesn't show up. Edit it again. Thanks for the update.

Well little progress but at least there is a script so we know this is still pushing thru. Talj about really low-key drama hush hush.  Not even added casting updates. He he.  Waiting for this. And yes, again this ain't rom-com..so me is happy.

I was surprised that there are images from the script reading. Why there are not many articles about it? Other dramas have news like that. Well, we don`t have other casting news either. Maybe next month.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa! really. I'm seeing a video for real! woah! yes yes yes!  Signal I'm waiting for you. This thriller drama along with another thriller drama Goodbye Mr. Black is my most anticipated for 2016

Thank you @larus for the video update. Finally! there's video script reading!!!

@phi3nk lets whoops for joy! oh yeah!

@jongski yeaahhhh... lets hope for joy for the next year drama.

Kinda a bit sad, coz signal has got delayed the premier date (for the Reply's sake). But it's ok as long as the crew and staffs can use their time to produce high quality drama (lets hope here...).

any of you here can read hangul? Would you want to translate this announcement here? It's seems  there is an event of questions and answers to the signal casts and crews.

12316304_1650768925201720_78082097101067

src : signal facebook

@larus Thanks much for the teasetr!

Oh wait.... teaser showed  2016.1.Yes! Signal!

There's the answer to my question. Finally. I can wait.  Not much update, just a very recent script reading and now a teaser.  It's low-key but.. there's a teaser! Yes! So I guess there's just 3 main cast and supporting cast.

Signal. tvN. 2016. Lee Je Hoon. Kim Hye-soo. Jo Jin-woong.

From Misaeng PD.

Crime/action/thriller drama.

Finally some action drama. after MBB!

@larus, hello, and thank you for starting this thread!

Waving hi to other chingus here: @valsava, @Orion (So glad you will be recapping this!), @jongski, @MaknaeC, @phi3nk, @lmhpsh, @icemaid and new friends on the thread.

To be honest, when it was first announced, I was not thinking to watch it, because I generally do not watch drama based on movies I liked... But especially with Lee Je-Hoon in it, and Choi Jin-Woong - I cannot resist. Kim Hye-Soo, I have heard lots of good things about her, but I have only seen her in a handfull of films and drama - non of which she played a major role in; I do plan to watch her in "Coin locker Girl".

I have heard of scriptwriter's Kim Eun-Hee's previous works: Harvest Villa, and Sign, but I have onle seen 3 Days.

Viki has a potential page for the drama, but very few followers, so far.

https://www.viki.com/tv/26896c-signal

Please make sure to follow the channel, and also submit a Title Request Form.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

While you are at it - lets also submit a title request form to DramaFever.

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series

**Note**: I usually prefer Viki for weekend drama because DramaFever's office is closed on weekends, so we will only see it subbed on Mon. and Tues., but given that Viki has so few followers, I'd rather see subs that may be a couple of days late, than no subs at all.

I'd like to shoutout to some more chingus: @ororomunroe, @LavelyShai, @evie7, @Lmangla, @jadecloud@suchadiva42, @andy78, @zagigirl, @StaRix, @vvxen, @kyunii88, @moodypie, @alekaonu, @bebebisous33, @eunsuhae, @zenya22, @lclarakl, @trust71

Photo published for 최초 공개! tvN <시그널> 역대급 대본 리딩 현장!

Archived