[Drama 2016] Signal 시그널

larus

This twt tho....:huh::D

who's gonna announce lee je-hoon's leading lady? that's the drama i'm caring about tbh (cr: sali)

Kang Sora? Han Groo? But I think there's plenty of time... this is for next year anyway.

Yup. Good writing. Good cast. that can act.. then this will be a good one.

Doesn`t matter as long it is a good actress.  I doubt that it would have romance.

Quite possible...there isn t romance in her dramas... Well,  in her first one, Harvest Villa there is sort of...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite possible...there isn t romance in her dramas... Well,  in her first one, Harvest Villa there is sort of...

She likes to write thrillers, crime dramas. I understand why there is no romance in her dramas.  Actually, I love romance dramas but there are some genre where romance should take a step back.

I want to watch Harvest Villa for Shin Ha Kyun and for the writers as well. I heard it is excellent and it was the first collaboration of the scriptwriter`s couple Jang Hang Jun and Kim Eun Hee.

I can`t wait to hear more news about drama Signal, about casting, about the plot. 

who's gonna announce lee je-hoon's leading lady? that's the drama i'm caring about tbh (cr: sali)

Kang Sora? Han Groo? But I think there's plenty of time... this is for next year anyway.

Doesn`t matter as long it is a good actress.  I doubt that it would have romance.

Was thinking also likely no romance If this drama is like serial murders. was lol at the tweet.I like mystery/action/thriller. I've never seen drama like gap-dong ( plan to watch it though) then no romance is needed. I've watched Sirius drama special last years though but it's more psychological drama.. kind that I like (ie: IRY). I'll watch LJH drama. I'm not familiar with him.

I also have same thoughts... I don't dislike romances at all! however, I think there are son genres or plots where romance doesnt fit well.... And kdramas tend to abuse much of romances...

I want to watch Harvest Villa for Shin Ha Kyun and for the writers as well. I heard it is excellent and it was the first collaboration of the scriptwriter`s couple Jang Hang Jun and Kim Eun Hee.

In my opinion, is a excellent choice! :)

Yes Please! Lee Je Hoon. TvN's Signal. January 2016. :)

Embedded image permalink

And just because...Tweeps twts for this actor. :wub:

Lee Je-Hoon, Misaeng PD & crime thriller drama...enough reasons to watch it..excited! ^^♡

Think he's one of the most underrated actors in Korea

I love Lee Je Hoon ... Hope one day SH will do some project with him. He's not the it boy, but his acting chop is great.

I ask myself..how come all the actors I like and watch are not the "it" guys but their acting way brilliant that the "it" guys. Oh well, popularity and good looks still probably the selling point (of drama?)

lee je hoon is hot! Can't wait for his new drama

Awesome! Been missing Lee Je Hoon lots and lots

Lee je hoon signal de başrol oynayacak omg.Habere bak habere.

translation: Lee je hoon will play the lead role in Signal. omg. Look at the news to the news

cr: yellowbb/fanabanana/giselletw/phyra / gigi /rosalienarja

Woo......I would love a reunion of Lee Je Hoon & Kang Sora even if no romance is involved.

Would like to see Sora in an action drama. The last time I saw her in a fight scene was in Sunny haha.

January... I'm excited! This crime thriller! drama. Usually,  theme/genre like this doesn't really dwell or focus much on love angles. I want more action. But Of course wouldn't mind a little softer touch of love..

It's only September..  being active on thread.  He he.. that's meeee! if I like I'm active.:lol: 

Embedded image permalink

ctto:

This thread tho. Thanks @larus

We know already but we just want to reiterate..for those who doesn't know yet :)

RT Lee Je Hoon will be starring in the January 2016 TvN drama 'Signal', from the director of 'Misaeng'. (cr: cass)

RT okay..alrdy exited for 'signal' lee je hoon!! (cr: adiin)

Embedded image permalink

Misaeng PD’s Next Drama Signal Signs on Lee Je Hoon and Jo Jin Woong as the Male Leads

joros1.jpg

joros.jpg

This upcoming cable drama doesn’t interest me but is certainly screaming quality fare. tvN has lined up its dramas starting in 2016, with the first one to drop being Signal in January after Answer Me 1988 wraps up. Signal got loads of attention even before casting began as the drama is the first directorial project from the PD of the critical hit drama Misaeng (he also directed Monstar and Sungkyunkwan Scandal) collaborating with the screenwriter of investigative thrillers like 3 Days, Sign, and Phantom.

Read more Koalasplayground

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/09/05/misaeng-pds-next-drama-signal-signs-on-lee-je-hoon-and-jo-jin-woong-as-the-male-leads/

hi and thank's for starting this thread @larus and everyone, although it's still next year but i'm excited about this drama, i like detective drama and crime/mystery/thriller genre, the last drama with this genre that i watched is bad guys (ocn) ,I didn't watch dramas by the scriptwriter Kim Eun Hee so i don't know about her works but from your post she sounds good and i like misaeng director, well i just knew LJH in architecture movie and secret door and so far i like his performance, can't wait for another update and the other cast, i'm really curious how detectives from the past and present communicating through an old walkie-talkie to solves the case because it sounds interesting, i prefer no romance in this genre and i like misaeng director said that he want to create an investigative drama that has the detectives' friendship and effort and the satisfaction of a solving a case, hope it can be a good investigative drama

Drama Casting & News

Jo Jin-woong to reunite with Lee Je-hoon in tvN’s Signal

by girlfriday | September 7, 2015 | 11 Comments

JoJinWoong1.jpg

It’s been nearly two years since Jo Jin-woong (Assassination) last took a break from films to do a drama (the melodrama Full Sun with Yoon Kye-sang), but it looks he might be returning next year in tvN’s new crime thriller Signal. The latest drama from PD Kim Won-seok (Misaeng) and writer Kim Eun-hee (Sign, Three Days) stars Lee Je-hoon as a profiler, and Jo Jin-woong is positively considering a starring role opposite him as a detective.

The two actors have collaborated numerous times before — they were in Paparotti, Ethics of Wrath, and The Front Line together — though I guess anyone currently working in Chungmuro has to share some credits with Jo Jin-woong, who is in every movie ever. Between these two powerhouse actors, this drama might be worth it for the performances alone. (I know, I probably said the same thing about Secret Door and regretted it, but still!)

Read more Dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/09/jo-jin-woong-to-reunite-with-lee-je-hoon-in-tvns-signal/

@Orion Hope you gonna review / recap this thriller/crime drama.

You bet I will. Sounds just like the kind of show I'm fit for. Plus, without major "oppas" in it, it might not get much exposure.
I do worry a bit about redoing the same plot of a very successful, quality film, but the 'Frequency'-like twist sounds promising.

But with this PD and writer and the fact that this will be on cable, I wouldn't skip it for anything. You can't drag me away from it. Ahaha.

Archived